Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5991 5992
[center] [Url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2023111/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ru6naU3.png[/img] [/center] Please read this before placing your entry: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2023111/5967 [quote] Username: District: (put "any" if you don't care) Fandom: Characters: (Please put pictures and gender pronouns as well. If you don't put a picture, I will use pictures of your character angsty or dying so that you will be overwhelmed with feels when your character dies.) Ping Information: (let me know if you only want to be pinged when the games start, or if you don't mind being pinged with every post) [/quote] Hello and Welcome to the Fandom Hunger Games, where we get to sit back, relax, and watch all of our favorite characters kill each other! :D I am LadyPlague, your hostess with the mostess! Here, we enter all sorts of characters from all sorts of fandoms into the [url=https://brantsteele.net/hungergames/disclaimer.php]BrantSteele Hunger Games Simulator[/url] and watch the chaos ensue. If you are unfamiliar with the Hunger Games Simulator, it takes the characters and puts them in randomized events. It is all luck, no skill involved, so sit back and watch. You may enter characters from any fandom. Yes, this includes Flight Rising and actual Hunger Games characters as well! A maximum of 4 entries per fandom (2 for each day) are allowed. A lot of different fandoms are entered in these games, so you'll probably find that several of your fandoms are in a single game. And if you don't make it in time, all you have to do is ask me to add you to the pinglist, and you will be pinged for the next Fandom Hunger Games the next week! Yes, we do these every week, usually on Thursdays and Fridays, and you're welcome to join when spots are open! We have a theme in a alternating pattern. Sometimes we will have two themes in a row if a holiday falls around a certain time, however. Some of these are character-themed, where you have to enter characters under a certain criteria, or environment themed, where the environment of the Arena is a special theme. Here are the rules: [LIST=1] [*]Enter two characters from one Fandom [*]Up to four people can enter the same Fandom [*]If four people enter the same fandom, please enter different characters [*]If you have ideas for custom events, please send me a PM with ideas! Thank you! [*]If you want to be pinged for every phase during the games, let me know and I will do so. If you would only liked to be pinged at the beginning of the game, let me know too. [/LIST] [center][quote]If your fandom wins the Hunger Games or you have won in the past, you may use this Winner's Badge! (I am in the works of making a new one, but for now...) [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/cff8/f/2016/086/5/9/iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png[/img] Credit to the Winner's Badge goes to VolatileMatter[/quote][/center] We also have a thread just for Fandom Hunger Games lore [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2059783/1]right here.[/url] Yes, you're reading that correctly, we've been at this for so long that we have established an entire universe revolving around the Fandom Hunger Games. There's also chunks of lore within each of the Quarter Quells, but good luck getting through all the posts. (Ok, it's pretty easy for the 1st QQ, but the 2ndQQ's lore starts on page 153.) -------- [u]Event creation rules:[/u] There are four things to note: 1. The letter limit to these events is 100 characters and yes this includes spaces. If your event is too long, it will either have to be shortened, or completely modified. 2. There are different kinds of events: Bloodbath, Day, Night, Feast, and they can be either lethal or non-lethal. There are also Arena events. This is a Big event that happens that has a bunch of little events relating to it. [i]Ex: "Michael Jackson's Thriller" starts playing in the background... (Player1) resists the evil of the Thriller. (survives) (Player1) is caught by the dancing zombies, and forced to join them. (dead) (Player1) enjoys the music too much, and joins the zombies. (dead) (Player1) dances with (Player2)...and then pushes (Player2) into the zombies. (Player 1 killed Player 2) (Player1) and (Player2) are intimidated by the Vincent Price voiceover and are unable to stop the zombies. (Both Dead)[/i] Sadly, there can only be one survivor event in an arena event, every other event must always have at least one dead. You'll also notice that I mentioned at the end of each event if the character(s) died, and who killed whom. 3, As you can see in the example above, for your events, you'll want to have them in the right format. (Player1) <--- This is correct (Player 1) <-- This will not be read by the simulator. Player 1 <--- Neither will this. [Player1] <--- Been noticing this one lately. And no it doesn't work. As for gender pronouns, while you can go for they/their/them, this is how you do he/she for player 1 (He/She1) <-- This is correct He/She <-- This is not. (She/He1) <--- This won't work either. (He/she1) <--- Fun Fact: Both should be capitalized or none should be capitalized. Having one part capitalized and the other not makes it not work. The reason why I mention this is because if the event is in the correct format, I can just copy/paste with ease. Otherwise I have to modify each and every one that's not in the correct format, and time wise, that can add up. 4. You can either make events that have no connection to any fandom, and is just something you want to see characters do, or you can make events referencing to a fandom. ------- This week's Fandom Hunger Games Theme: ??? Estimated Date of Next Games: [b]August 24th[/b] -------------- [b][u]Current Theme Ideas:[/u][/b] MAXIMUM SALT Game of Thrones Natural Disasters The 20s Mortal Enemies Fairy Tales Shakespeare

Please read this before placing your entry: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2023111/5967

Quote:
Username:
District: (put "any" if you don't care)
Fandom:
Characters: (Please put pictures and gender pronouns as well. If you don't put a picture, I will use pictures of your character angsty or dying so that you will be overwhelmed with feels when your character dies.)
Ping Information: (let me know if you only want to be pinged when the games start, or if you don't mind being pinged with every post)

Hello and Welcome to the Fandom Hunger Games, where we get to sit back, relax, and watch all of our favorite characters kill each other! :D I am LadyPlague, your hostess with the mostess!

Here, we enter all sorts of characters from all sorts of fandoms into the BrantSteele Hunger Games Simulator and watch the chaos ensue. If you are unfamiliar with the Hunger Games Simulator, it takes the characters and puts them in randomized events. It is all luck, no skill involved, so sit back and watch.

You may enter characters from any fandom. Yes, this includes Flight Rising and actual Hunger Games characters as well! A maximum of 4 entries per fandom (2 for each day) are allowed. A lot of different fandoms are entered in these games, so you'll probably find that several of your fandoms are in a single game. And if you don't make it in time, all you have to do is ask me to add you to the pinglist, and you will be pinged for the next Fandom Hunger Games the next week! Yes, we do these every week, usually on Thursdays and Fridays, and you're welcome to join when spots are open!

We have a theme in a alternating pattern. Sometimes we will have two themes in a row if a holiday falls around a certain time, however. Some of these are character-themed, where you have to enter characters under a certain criteria, or environment themed, where the environment of the Arena is a special theme.

Here are the rules:
  1. Enter two characters from one Fandom
  2. Up to four people can enter the same Fandom
  3. If four people enter the same fandom, please enter different characters
  4. If you have ideas for custom events, please send me a PM with ideas! Thank you!
  5. If you want to be pinged for every phase during the games, let me know and I will do so. If you would only liked to be pinged at the beginning of the game, let me know too.

Quote:
If your fandom wins the Hunger Games or you have won in the past, you may use this Winner's Badge! (I am in the works of making a new one, but for now...)
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Credit to the Winner's Badge goes to VolatileMatter

We also have a thread just for Fandom Hunger Games lore right here.
Yes, you're reading that correctly, we've been at this for so long that we have established an entire universe revolving around the Fandom Hunger Games. There's also chunks of lore within each of the Quarter Quells, but good luck getting through all the posts. (Ok, it's pretty easy for the 1st QQ, but the 2ndQQ's lore starts on page 153.)

Event creation rules:

There are four things to note:

1. The letter limit to these events is 100 characters and yes this includes spaces. If your event is too long, it will either have to be shortened, or completely modified.
2. There are different kinds of events: Bloodbath, Day, Night, Feast, and they can be either lethal or non-lethal. There are also Arena events. This is a Big event that happens that has a bunch of little events relating to it.

Ex:
"Michael Jackson's Thriller" starts playing in the background...

(Player1) resists the evil of the Thriller. (survives)
(Player1) is caught by the dancing zombies, and forced to join them. (dead)
(Player1) enjoys the music too much, and joins the zombies. (dead)
(Player1) dances with (Player2)...and then pushes (Player2) into the zombies. (Player 1 killed Player 2)
(Player1) and (Player2) are intimidated by the Vincent Price voiceover and are unable to stop the zombies. (Both Dead)

Sadly, there can only be one survivor event in an arena event, every other event must always have at least one dead.

You'll also notice that I mentioned at the end of each event if the character(s) died, and who killed whom.

3, As you can see in the example above, for your events, you'll want to have them in the right format.

(Player1) <--- This is correct
(Player 1) <-- This will not be read by the simulator.
Player 1 <--- Neither will this.
[Player1] <--- Been noticing this one lately. And no it doesn't work.

As for gender pronouns, while you can go for they/their/them, this is how you do he/she for player 1

(He/She1) <-- This is correct
He/She <-- This is not.
(She/He1) <--- This won't work either.
(He/she1) <--- Fun Fact: Both should be capitalized or none should be capitalized. Having one part capitalized and the other not makes it not work.

The reason why I mention this is because if the event is in the correct format, I can just copy/paste with ease. Otherwise I have to modify each and every one that's not in the correct format, and time wise, that can add up.

4. You can either make events that have no connection to any fandom, and is just something you want to see characters do, or you can make events referencing to a fandom.

This week's Fandom Hunger Games Theme: ???
Estimated Date of Next Games: August 24th

Current Theme Ideas:
MAXIMUM SALT
Game of Thrones
Natural Disasters
The 20s
Mortal Enemies
Fairy Tales
Shakespeare
Ru6naU3.png
[center][u][b]Hall of Fame[/b][/u][/center] [b]Previous Winners:[/b] First Game: Moonwatcher, Wings of Fire; Agrina Second Game: Bill Cipher, Gravity Falls; DreamAlex Third Game: Terezi, Homestuck; fretfulsardines Fourth Game: Little Warden, Superjail!; hamkid Fifth Game (aka THE GREAT TSUNAMI OF DEATH): There were actually two games, we did a rematch because the first time the death rate had accidentally been set too high, causing a tsunami to occur during the first day that killed 20 tributes. That game, Eloise from Sixty Four, entered by ryanhaywire, miraculously survived, but that wasn't counted. The second game, the winner was Roxy from Homestuck, who was sent in by fretfulsardines. Sixth Game: Mac, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends; hamkid Seventh Game: Bill Cipher, Gravity Falls; dreamalex Eighth Game: Atoli, .Hack//G.U.; Latias Ninth Game: Nie Li, Tales of Demons and Gods; mrfattymccatcat Tenth Game: Callie, Splatoon; Elbow 11th Game: There were three games this round. The winners were: Peter Pan, Once Upon a Time; allysonpickles Akira Takaoka; Assassination Classroom; WaterWolf600 Aspar, DragonFable; marchhare 12th Game: Shenzi, The Lion King; Shadowlugia711 13th Game: Inaho, Aldnoah.zero; ScarredLightning 14th Game: Grand Highblood, Homestuck; Hibiscius. Homestuck was also the winner of the egg hunt with 19 eggs total. 15th Game: Kalista, League of Legends; YordleLover 16th Game: Aversa, Fire Emblem; Beheaded 17th Game: Malak, Star Wars; LordMalak 18th Game: Medic, Team Fortress 2; Lunarecho 19th Game: GLaDOS, Portal 2; Lunarecho 20th Game: KurlozMakara, Homestuck; Hibiscius 21st Game: Pearl, Steven Universe; playerpichu 22nd Game: Kanaya, Homestuck; Hibiscius 23rd Game: Toboe, Wolf's Rain; EccentricElf23 24th Game: Darth Maul, Star Wars; Wolfbat 25th Game: Jay, Ninjago; Makkachin 26th Game: Daina, Vocaloid; bluparrot 27th Game: Chara, Undertale; Celaenna 28th Game: Franziska von Karma. Ace Attorney; MyNameIsTea For our first Quarter Quell, the theme was All Star, which brought back all the winners from past games, and had them all in two glorious rounds (because the pool was so small, I did two games) Quarter Quell#1: The All-Stars (Game 1):Nie Li, Tales of Demons and Gods Quarter Quell#1: The All-Stars (Game 2):Chara, Undertale 29th Game: Scorpion, Mortal Kombat; LordMalak 30th Game: Junkrat, Overwatch; LunarEcho 31st Game: Claus, Earthbound; Makkachin 32nd Game: Raiden, Mortal Kombat; LordMalak 33rd Game: Steven, Steven Universe; shadowrwarrior 34th Game: Ezio, Assasin’s Creed; cyberstrike -Shiro, Voltron: Legendary Defender; Demonamia. Ezio won the survival portion of the Olympics round, while Shiro won the Metal Collecting portion with a total of 22 points (5 Gold, 2 Silver, 3 Bronze). 35th Game: Firestar, Warrior Cats; Emordnilap 36th Game: Caesar Zeppeli, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure; playerpichu 36th Game (Bonus Round): Jerry, Rick and Morty; Ravenflare 37th Game: Kanaya Maryam, Homestuck; KanayaChopin 38th Game: Ninten, Earthbound; Makkachin 38th Game (Bonus Round): Noob Saibot, Mortal Kombat; LordMalak 39th Game: Denki Kaminari, Boku no Hero Academia; kiruas 39th Game (Bonus Round): Steven, Steven Universe; playerpichu 40th Game: Undyne, Undertale; Shadowlugia711 40th Game (Bonus Round): Jonathan Joestar, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; playerpichu 41st Game: Ryouta Mitarai, Danganronpa; kiruas 42nd Game: Chiaki Nanami, Danganronpa; LadyPlague -Zekrom, Pokemon; Reshiramu This was the Presidential Election round, with Chiaki Nanami winning the survival portion and thus the position of President, and Zekrom earning the most votes, earning her the Vice President position. 43rd Game: Professor Layton, Professor Layton; MyNameIsTea 44th Game: Sweden, Scandinavia and the World; Andrewsarchus 45th Game: Lani Haluki, The Unwanteds; W1F1N1GHTM4R3 46th Game: Laval, Legends of Chima; shadowrwarrior 47th Game: Yun, Yona of the Dawn; imarockingchick 48th Game: Ennard, Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location; NekotheKat 49th Game: Earthshaker, Flight Rising; Reshiramu For our second Quarter Quell, the theme was "Self-Insertion Fanfic", which had people enter a character of their choice, and themselves. Quarter Quell#2: Self-Insertion Fanfic (Game 1): Nyx, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; brokenstone Quarter Quell#2: Self-Insertion Fanfic (Game 2): Stormcatcher, Flight Rising; Reshiramu 50th Game: Lydia, Skyrim; RedArmyGrif 51st Game: This was the "It's a FHG Holiday Special round". VanossGaming lasted the longest, while Latios was the nicest out of everyone with a +8 score. VanossGaming, Youtube; Visionrift Latios, Pokemon; bluparrot 52nd Game: Rey, Star Wars (The Force Awakens); Andrewsarchus 52nd Game (Bonus Round): Luigi, Super Mario Bros; VelcrowC 53rd Game: MacCready, Fallout; RedArmyGrif 54th Game: Lillie, Pokemon Sun/Moon; W1F1N1GHTM4R3 55th Game: Lycus, Tattered Weave; Cronch 56th Game: McCree, Overwatch; Hiros 57th Game: Cosmic Cow, Planet Coaster; Arkaness 58th Game: ODIN DARK, Fire Emblem; YaBoiGuzma 58th Game (Bonus Round): Maki Harukawa, Danganronpa; GrandSerpentine 59th Game: Poison IvyXHarley Quinn (won by Poison Ivy), DC, LadyPlague 59th Game: Ray PalmerXMick Rory (won by Ray Palmer), Legends of Tomorrow, crazyraspberry 60th Game: Natsuki, Summer Wars; dragonlady1803 61st Game: Ludo, Star Vs the Forces of Evil; Raiko 61st Game (Bonus Round): Mayhem, Lapfox Trax; Andrewsarchus 62nd Game (Game A): Elise, Fire Emblem; ChildofNaga 62nd Game (Game B): Pidge, Voltron: Legendary Defender; Ravenflare 63rd Game (Game A): Funny Valentine, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; FValentine 63rd Game (Game B): Minami Kenjirou, Yuri on Ice; Makkachin 63rd Game (Sudden Death): Juuzou Suzuya, Tokyo Ghoul; Vulcanatus 64th Game (Game A): Sour Cream, Steven Universe; antisocialgem 64th Game (Game B): Bill Potts, Doctor Who; Petall 65th Game (Game A): Vaniluxe, Pokemon; Pandacow 65th Game (Game B): Paper, Inanimate Insanity; icystorm2 66th Game (Game A): Merrill, Dragon Age; KCGallows 66th Game (Game B): Sans, Undertale; saans 67th Game (Game A): Sandstorm, Warrior Cats; Emordnilap 67th Game (Game B): Kei, Tattered Weave; Fiyero 68th Game (Game A): Jolyne, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure; playerpichu 68th Game (Game B): Tord, Eddsworld; hamkid 69th Game (Game A): Navarre, Fire Emblem; Loki1 69th Game (Game B): Waka, Okami; Shadowlugia711 70th Game (Game A): Rachel, Blade Runner; Astrocomet 70th Game (Game B): Hermione, Harry Potter; MissFortune17 71st Game (Game A): Zenyatta, Overwatch; Marzal 71st Game (Game B): Uniqua, Backyardigans; M3OWDOTCOM 72nd Game (Game A): Akira, Wixoss; Allegoy 72nd Game (Game B): Nya, Ninjago; MagykalWagykal 73rd Game (Game A): Copper, The Fox and the Hound; KawaiiFlyer 73rd Game (Game B): Tamatoa, Moana; LordBoxman 74th Game (Game A): Papyrus, Undertale; saans 74th Game (Game B): Kira, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; YaBoiGuzma For our third Quarter Quell, the theme was Redemption, which consisted of all the characters who got last place for each round. Quarter Quell #3 (Redemption) (Game 1): The 2nd Doctor, Doctor Who; Andrewsarchus The Unfortunate 48th: Alix, Miraculous Ladybug; Originally entered by Rachel4Reading in Game 5. Quarter Quell #3 (Redemption) (Game 2): Pantskat, Homestuck; W1F1N1GHTM4R3 The Unfortunate 48th: America, Hetalia; Originally entered by WingsOfPegasus in Game 66-A. 75th Game (Game A): N, Pokemon; Odamaki 75th Game (Game B): Reiner Braun, Attack on Titan; Hiros 76th Game (Game A): Wallace, Pokemon; iAteYourDonut 76th Game (Game B): Clancee, Ninjago; LordBoxman 77th Game (Game A): Jasper, Steven Universe; LadyPlague 77th Game (Game B): Dizzy, Tattered Weave; Cronch 78th Game (Game A): Kieth, Resident Evil; LieutenantCoen 78th Game (Game B): Kazuichi Souda, Danganronpa; Ichamo 79th Game (Game A): Lance, Voltron: Legendary Defender; Visionrift 79th Game (Game B): Medic, Team Fortress 2; LordMalak 80th Game (Game A): Yuri, Yuri on Ice; Kairo 80th Game (Game B): Amon, Legend of Korra; luckless 81st Game (Game A): Chrom, Fire Emblem; RoarofTime 81st Game (Game B): Kirumi Tojo, Danganronpa; GrandSerpentine 82nd Game (Game A): Bow, Inanimate Insanity; Beagledragon 82nd Game (Game B): Ling Yao, Full Metal Alchemist; Vulcanatus 83rd Game (Game A): Mal, Lumberjanes; StormDragon21 83rd Game (Game B): Atsuko Kagari, Little Witch Academia; kiruas 84th Game (Game A): Finn, Star Wars; KCGallows 84th Game (Game B): Roronoa Zoro, One Piece; Tristess 85th Game (Game A): Takumi, Fire Emblem; ChildofNaga 85th Game (Game B): Geno, Super Mario Bros; icystorm2 86th Game (Game A): Astérix, Astérix; Reshiramu 86th Game (Game B): Nami, League Of Legends; GoddessOfCarries 87th Game (Game A): Halt o'Carrick, Ranger's Apprentice; Coolcats 87th Game (Game B): Larry the Hamster, Camp Camp; Matou 88th Game (Game A): N, Pokemon; DarkwingDove 88th Game (Game B): Cassie, Dragon Tales; YaBoiGuzma 89th Game (Game A): Noire, Fire Emblem; DarkwingDove 89th Game (Game B): Izumi Akazawa, Another; RenatoUlbov 90th Game (Game A): Kirby, Kirby; FValentine 90th Game (Game B): Angelica Skyler, Hamilton; shadowrwarrior 91st Game (Game A): Donald Duck, Duck Tales; Grail 91st Game (Game B): Idate, Ice Scream; DarkwingDove 92nd Game (Game A): Rantaro, Danganronpa; ChildofNaga 92nd Game (Game B): Charles, Brooklyn Nine-Nine; SamIamLuvDov 93rd Game (Game A): Brendan, Pokemon; Odamaki 93rd Game (Game B); Clay, Wings of Fire; EmbertheSkywing 94th Game (Game A): There were three games this round. The winners were: Mike Chilton, Motorcity; nightsurgeon Tsuyu, My Hero Academia; Allegoy Firestar, Warrior Cats; Emordnilap 94th Game (Game B): There were three games this round. The winners were: Khosekh, Welcome to Night Vale; Lannisfire Captain Picard, Star Trek; WildRose42 Strongarm, Transformers; Sparklejewel 95th Game (Game A): Yzma, The Emperor's New Groove; browncoatparadox 95th Game (Game B): Marie, Splatoon; Pandacow 96th Game (Game A): Ruby, RWBY; RoarofTime 96th Game (Game B): Emma, The Promised Neverland; KawaiiFlyer 97th Game (Game A): Shrek, Shrek; Flareth 97th Game (Game B): Sock, Welcome to Hell; hamkid 98th Game (Game A): Sweetie Belle, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; brokenstone 98th Game (Game B): Gumi, Vocaloid; dragonlady1803 99th Game (Game A): Lex, Bookworm Adventures; Fil 99th Game (Game B): Baroness Von Bon Bon, Cuphead; Shadowlugia711 For our 4th Quarter Quell, people entered OCs from all kinds of sources. Quarter Quell #4: (OC What You Did There) (Game 1): nightsurgeon's Jay [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/808f86b3d5f1874c2bc18cde242a93c4/tumblr_inline_p0eebtDkQs1r6zhst_540.png[/img] Quarter Quell #4: (OC What You Did There) (Game 2): thePurple's Chimera. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1ad1/f/2017/239/6/1/join_the_split_by_poodlecorpe-dblhrt7.png[/img] Game 100 (Game A): Hecatia, Touhou; GembondFairy Game 100 (Game B): Josuke Higashikata, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; ReCremisi Game 101 (Game A): Clownpiece, Touhou; GembondFairy Game 101 (Game B): Denmark, Hetalia; LordMalak Game 102 (Game A): Zane, Ninjago; Airplanefoxx Game 102 (Game B): Nina, Crush Crush; StormDragon21 Game 103 (Game A): Reshiram, Pokemon; Reshiramu Game 103 (Game B): Mako Mankanshoku, Kill La Kill; LadyPlague Game 104 (Game A): Heatman, Megaman; SalmonnFishie Game 104 (Game B): Dustin, Stranger Things; Nirvana68 Game 105 (Game A): Chance, The Penumbra Podcast; browncoatparadox Game 105 (Game B): Kaede Akamatsu, Danganronpa; GrandSerpentine Game 106 (Game A): Yellow Zircon, Steven Universe; TheEnterDraco Game 106 (Game B): Neku, The World Ends With You; Hayati Game 107 (Game A): Izuku Midoriya, Boku No Hero Academia; saans Game 107 (Game B): Hector, Coco; LordBoxman Game 108 (Game A): Giorno Giovanna, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; playerpichu Game 108 (Game B): Hardcase, Turbo Fast; LordBoxman Game 109 (Game A): MaddyXLoki (Won by Maddy), Runemarks; Elvende Game 109 (Game B): Seymour KrelbornXAudrey Fulqard (Won by Seymour Krelborn). Little Shop of Horrors; LunarEcho Game 110 (Game A): Mario, Super Mario Bros; OrcaTheUltimate Game 110 (Game B): Data, Star Trek; Andrewsarchus Game 111 (Game A): Ivypool, Warrior Cats; Emordnilap Game 111 (Game B): Teostra, Monster Hunter; JellyRaven Game 112 (Game A): Malfurion Stormrage, World of Warcraft; hikarinomemori Game 112 (Game B): Prince Lotor, Voltron; Ravenflare Game 113 (Game A): Torbjörn, Overwatch; Pinkninja19 Game 113 (Game B): Tsunami, Wings of Fire; EmbertheSkywing Game 114 (Game A): Lucy Steel, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; FValentine Game 114 (Game B): Detective Edward, Eddsworld; Thornasaur Game 115 (Game A): Clive, Fire Emblem; xmoonlightx1 Game 115 (Game B): Ellen Ripley, Alien; Astrocomet Game 116 (Game A): Hecatia, Touhou; GembondFairy Game 116 (Game B): Dr.Dawson, The Great Mouse Detective; LadyPlague Fire Emblem was the fandom that won the egg hunt overall with 30 eggs total. As for the individual winners... Game 117 (Game A): Danny Phantom, Danny Phantom, PardonPopplio. Tokoyami Fumikage, Boku No Hero Academia; Playerpichu (Danny Phantom was the last tribute standing, while Tokoyami Fumikage collected 8 eggs, which was the most.) Game 117 (Game B): Hornet, Hollow Knight; Ender080 Shadowbinder, Flight Rising; MaplesHaiku (Hornet was the last tribute standing, while Shadowbinder collected 18 eggs, which was the most.) Game 118 (Game A): Seven, Mystic Messenger; Wolfbat Game 118 (Game B): Kano, Mekakucity Actors; Kano3Shuuya Game 119 (Game A): Slimefoot, Magic the Gathering; MisterBacon Game 119 (Game B): Wander, Shadow of the Colossus; Shadowlugia711 Game 120 (Game A): Prototype, Oneshot; LucidWhispers Game 120 (Game B): Evie, Assassin's Creed; LieutenantCoen Game 121 (Game A): Kaiji, FKMT; CreatorHolly Game 121 (Game B): Washimi, Aggretsuko; LunarEcho Game 122 (Game A): Zuko, Avatar the Last Airbender; luckless Game 122 (Game B): Bronya Ursama, Hiveswap/Homestuck; W1F1N1GHTM4R3 Game 123 (Game A): Carmen, The Amazing World of Gumball; EgoLobster Game 123 (Game B): Agro, Shadow of the Colossus; Shadowlugia711 Game 124 (Game A): Blue Zircon, Steven Universe; TheEnterDraco Game 124 (Game B): Winter, Wings of Fire; EmbertheSkywing For the 5th Quarter Quell, people either entered characters they hated, or the fandom itself hated. Quarter Quell #5 (Haters Gonna Hate) (Game A): Vaughn, Harvest Moon; ApostasiaAin Quarter Quell #5 (Haters Gonna Hate) (Game B): Trubbish, Pokemon; Pandacow Game 125 (Game A): Puro, Changed; icystorm2 Game 125 (Game B): Professor Chaos, South Park; WonderTweek Game 126 (Game A): Papyrus, Undertale; saans Game 126 (Game B): The Brain, Pinky and the Brain; Flareth Game 127 (Game A): Seven, Little Nightmares; TheEnterDraco Game 127 (Game B): Scarlet Valentine, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; FValentine Game 127 (Game C): Walter Strickler, Trollhunters; LordBoxman Game 128 (Game A): Avatar Roku, Avatar the Last Airbender; RoarofTime Game 128 (Game B): Mrs. Beakley, Ducktales; Grail Game 129 (Game A): Xe'ra, World of Warcraft; hikarinomemori Game 129 (Game B): Peter Parker, Marvel; Thalira Game 129 (Game C): Cadena, Maple Story; ApostasiaAin Game 130 (Game A): Cagney Carnation, Cuphead; Shiromori Game 130 (Game B): Amethyst, Steven Universe; VivaFariy Game 131 (Game A): Loser, Battle for Dream Island; OwU Game 131 (Game B): Suzaku, Code Geass; texaspooky Game 131 (Game C): Shayne, Battleborn; Sparklejewel Game 132 (Game A): Evey, V for Vendetta; Skydust Game 132 (Game B): Ibuki Mioda, Danganronpa; MissNevermind Game 132 (Game C): Nezu, Boku no Hero Academia; Maithax Game 133 (Game A): Ark, MapleStory; AdminAzure Game 133 (Game B): Briarlight, Warrior Cats; Lithuania Game 133 (Game C): Sakura, Fire Emblem; Jugdral Game 134 (Game A): Higuchi, Bungou Stray Dogs; Allegoy Game 134 (Game B): Professor Ratigan, Great Mouse Detective; LadyPlague Game 134 (Game C): Yukine, Noragami; huntingroxgirl1 Game 135 (Game A): Zuko, Avatar:the Last Airbender; luckless Game 135 (Game B): Prof. Birch, Pokemon; Odamaki Game 135 (Game C): Amatsu, Monster Hunter; papper Game 136 (Game A): RBC, Cells at Work!; Thornasaur Game 136 (Game B): The Drifter, Hyper Light Drifter; LucidWhispers Game 136 (Game C): Mikey, Five Nights at Freddy's; EgoLobster Game 137 (Game A): Miko Ooka, UTAU; dragonlady1803 Game 137 (Game B): Taako, The Adventure Zone; Petall Game 138 (Game A): Kokichi Oma, Danganronpa; Thornasaur Game 138 (Game B): Elon, CatGhost; icystorm2 Game 139 (Game A): Princess Carolyn, Bojack Horseman; Neraida Game 139 (Game B): Captain Cold, DC; Skedaddles Game 140 (Game A): Joseph Christiansen, Dream Daddy; PopatoPips Game 140 (Game B): Garnet, Steven Universe; MaplesHaiku Game 141 (Game A): DJ Grooves, A Hat in Time; Shiromori Game 141 (Game B): Edea Lee, Bravely Default; xmoonlightx1 Game 141 (Game C): Sakura Oogami, Danganronpa; MissNevermind Game 142 (Game A): Maka Albarn (and Soul Evans), Soul Eater; Tetraaa Game 142 (Game B): Dipper Pines (and Mabel Pines), Gravity Falls; Ravenflare Game 142 (Game C): Greg (and Wirt), Over the Garden Wall; Decapitation Game 143 (Game A): Marx, Kirby; EveningEmerald Game 143 (Game B): Ezekiel, The Walking Dead; Spottedleaf125 Game 143 (Game C): Shuichi Saihara, Danganronpa; GrandSerpentine Game 144 (Game A): Weremethyst, Steven Universe [AU]; texaspooky Game 144 (Game B): Fire Spirit Cookie, Cookie Run; Bluebirdi3 Game 144 (Game C): Kuro, Onmyoji; BlackwatchGenji Game 145 (Game A): Lewis, Mystery Skulls; Shadowlugia711 Game 145 (Game B): Kurapika, Hunter X Hunter; IzzyWizzy Game 145 (Game C): Shiny Mega Metagross, Pokémon; iAteYourDonut Game 146 (Game A): Bolin, Legend of Korra; Damanio Game 146 (Game B): Video, Strong Hearts are Mandatory; MagicAce Game 146 (Game C): Peridot, Steven Universe; MaplesHaiku Game 147 (Game A): Calliope, Homestuck; Raiko Game 147 (Game B): Toph, Avatar the Last Airbender; luckless Game 147 (Game C): Kyoka Jirou, Boku no Hero Academia; OwU Game 148 (Game A): Seto, Mekakucity Actors; Kano3Shuuya Game 148 (Game B): Alpha, MapleStory; ApostasiaAin Game 148 (Game C): Mack, Nefarious; Sparklejewel Game 149 (Game A): Auntie Entity, Mad Max; Astrocomet Game 149 (Game B): Lightweaver, Flight Rising; ShinyDecidueye For the 6th Quarter Quell, people entered actual famous people to partake in the games. Quarter Quell #6 (Real Life Hunger Games) (Game A): Gordon Ramsay; CrystalCatStudio Quarter Quell #6 (Real Life Hunger Games) (Game B): Bob Ross; ItsMeSunnyD Game 150 (Game A): Cinnamon Cookie, Cookie Run; Luxembourg Game 150 (Game B): Allura, Voltron:Legendary Defender; SaharaSanada Game 151 (Game A): Greece, Hetalia; bluparrot Game 151 (Game B): Ares, Fire Emblem; Jugdral Game 152 (Game A): Shayne, Battleborn; Sparklejewel Game 152 (Game B): Asgore, Undertale; Skedaddles Game 153 (Game A): Webber, Don't Starve; Vivichi Robin; Fire Emblem, RoarofTime Game 153 (Game B): Illidan Stormrage, World of Warcraft; hikarinomemori Viridi, Kid Icarus; StormDragon21 Game 154 (Game A): Momo Yaoyorozu, Boku no Hero Academia; W1F1N1GHTM4R3 Game 154 (Game B): Bowser, Super Mario Bros; Reshiramu Game 155 (Game A): There were three games this round. The winners were: Zil, Cars 2; Airplanefoxx Commander Claus, Mother 3; Mysticmints Gigan, Godzilla; OrcaTheUltimate Game 155 (Game B): There were three games this round. The winners were: Monokuma, Danganronpa; GrandSerpentine Hisoka Morow, Hunter X Hunter; IzzyWizzy Larxene, Kingdom Hearts; CreatorHolly Game 156 (Game A): Prince Sidon, Legend of Zelda; YaBoiGuzma Game 156 (Game B): The Hatbox Ghost, The Haunted Mansion; TheEnderDraco Game 157 (Game A): Seahawk, She Ra and the Princesses of Power; Anemonevernalis Game 157 (Game B): Ruby Rose, RWBY; OwU Game 158 (Game A): Angus McDonald, The Adventure Zone; browncoatparadox Game 158 (Game B): Dorothy, Stella Glow; FairyForestKing Game 159 (Game A): The Lotus, Warframe; Flareth Game 159 (Game B): Cisco Ramon, CW's The Flash; Thalira Game 160 (Game A): Haru Okumura, Persona 5; Shadowlugia711 Game 160 (Game B): Thane, ARMELLO; AmalgamDragon Game 161 (Game A): Shiromori, Mystery Skulls; Shiromori Game 161 (Game B): Barry, Sparklecare Hospital; Rainbowishere Game 162 (Game A): Niko, Oneshot; EmbertheSkywing Game 162 (Game B): America, Hetalia; Keldi Game 163 (Game A): Squidward, Spongebob Squarepants; Andrewsarchus Game 163 (Game B): Helios v1, Fortuna; LucidWhispers Game 164 (Game A): Dave Strider, Homestuck; Lpshoper Game 164 (Game B): Ruby Rose, RWBY; OwU Game 165 (Game A): Sylvie Garcia, Quick$ilver; MissNevermind Game 165 (Game B): Lisa Lisa, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; RNGesus (not an actual person, these were randomly selected tributes to fill spots, and one of them just so happened to win) Game 166 (Game A): White Fatalis, Monster Hunter; papper Game 166 (Game B): Finland, Hetalia; LordMalak Game 167 (Game A): Pit, Kid Icarus; WishUponADragon Game 167 (Game B): Madam Red, Black Butler; kiri1109 Game 168 (Game A): Carrot Cookie, Cookie Run; Odamaki Game 168 (Game B): D4C, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; FValentine Game 169 (Game A): JackXDavey (won by Jack), Newsies; xNEVERLANDx Game 169 (Game B): Will SolaceXNico di Angelo (won by Will Solace), Percy Jackson; Fenni4Ever Game 170 (Game A): Sabito, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba; Crumbleless Game 170 (Game B): Meiko, Vocaloid; dragonlady1803 Game 171 (Game A): Mokuba, Yu-Gi-Oh; BlackwatchGenji Game 171 (Game B): Zelda, Legend of Zelda; SpiralMcHelix Game 172 (Game A): Taranza, Kirby; CriimsonRose Game 172 (Game B): The Final Pam, Monster Factory; browncoatparadox Game 173 (Game A): Game 173 (Game B): Game 174 (Game A): Game 174 (Game B): [b]Statistics: [/b] The Fandom that has won the most is Pokemon, which has won 10 times. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Fire Emblem, and Homestuck are not far behind with 9 wins each. The Fandom with the most consecutive wins is Danganronpa, which won both Game 41 and Game 42 back to back, and Touhou, which won both Game 100 and Game 101 back to back. The character that has won the most is Ruby Rose (RWBY) with a total of 3 wins. Most kills by one player ever made is 13. The record was set by Ibuki Mioda from Danganronpa during Game 132b. The lowest highest kills by one player during a game was 2, set by Chloe Price from Life is Strange (and tied with a few others) during the 9th game. (Although Game 51 had no kills period, because there were no "death events") Lore-wise, probably the most powerful district of all time was District One in the Tenth Game. The tributes were Shadowbinder and Windsinger from Flight Rising, and Amaterasu and Kabegami from Okami. All four of which were incredibly powerful gods in the form of animals. Unfortunately, the Hunger Games Simulator does not put lore in perspective, and the District did not make it very far. Windsinger, Amaterasu, and Kabegami all died from suicide pacts, and Shadowbinder died after Komasan fell on her.
Hall of Fame

Previous Winners:

First Game: Moonwatcher, Wings of Fire; Agrina

Second Game: Bill Cipher, Gravity Falls; DreamAlex

Third Game: Terezi, Homestuck; fretfulsardines

Fourth Game: Little Warden, Superjail!; hamkid

Fifth Game (aka THE GREAT TSUNAMI OF DEATH): There were actually two games, we did a rematch because the first time the death rate had accidentally been set too high, causing a tsunami to occur during the first day that killed 20 tributes. That game, Eloise from Sixty Four, entered by ryanhaywire, miraculously survived, but that wasn't counted. The second game, the winner was Roxy from Homestuck, who was sent in by fretfulsardines.

Sixth Game: Mac, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends; hamkid

Seventh Game: Bill Cipher, Gravity Falls; dreamalex

Eighth Game: Atoli, .Hack//G.U.; Latias

Ninth Game: Nie Li, Tales of Demons and Gods; mrfattymccatcat

Tenth Game: Callie, Splatoon; Elbow

11th Game: There were three games this round. The winners were:
Peter Pan, Once Upon a Time; allysonpickles
Akira Takaoka; Assassination Classroom; WaterWolf600
Aspar, DragonFable; marchhare

12th Game: Shenzi, The Lion King; Shadowlugia711

13th Game: Inaho, Aldnoah.zero; ScarredLightning

14th Game: Grand Highblood, Homestuck; Hibiscius. Homestuck was also the winner of the egg hunt with 19 eggs total.

15th Game: Kalista, League of Legends; YordleLover

16th Game: Aversa, Fire Emblem; Beheaded

17th Game: Malak, Star Wars; LordMalak

18th Game: Medic, Team Fortress 2; Lunarecho

19th Game: GLaDOS, Portal 2; Lunarecho

20th Game: KurlozMakara, Homestuck; Hibiscius

21st Game: Pearl, Steven Universe; playerpichu

22nd Game: Kanaya, Homestuck; Hibiscius

23rd Game: Toboe, Wolf's Rain; EccentricElf23

24th Game: Darth Maul, Star Wars; Wolfbat

25th Game: Jay, Ninjago; Makkachin

26th Game: Daina, Vocaloid; bluparrot

27th Game: Chara, Undertale; Celaenna

28th Game: Franziska von Karma. Ace Attorney; MyNameIsTea

For our first Quarter Quell, the theme was All Star, which brought back all the winners from past games, and had them all in two glorious rounds (because the pool was so small, I did two games)
Quarter Quell#1: The All-Stars (Game 1):Nie Li, Tales of Demons and Gods

Quarter Quell#1: The All-Stars (Game 2):Chara, Undertale

29th Game: Scorpion, Mortal Kombat; LordMalak

30th Game: Junkrat, Overwatch; LunarEcho

31st Game: Claus, Earthbound; Makkachin

32nd Game: Raiden, Mortal Kombat; LordMalak

33rd Game: Steven, Steven Universe; shadowrwarrior

34th Game: Ezio, Assasin’s Creed; cyberstrike
-Shiro, Voltron: Legendary Defender; Demonamia.
Ezio won the survival portion of the Olympics round, while Shiro won the Metal Collecting portion with a total of 22 points (5 Gold, 2 Silver, 3 Bronze).

35th Game: Firestar, Warrior Cats; Emordnilap

36th Game: Caesar Zeppeli, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure; playerpichu

36th Game (Bonus Round): Jerry, Rick and Morty; Ravenflare

37th Game: Kanaya Maryam, Homestuck; KanayaChopin

38th Game: Ninten, Earthbound; Makkachin

38th Game (Bonus Round): Noob Saibot, Mortal Kombat; LordMalak

39th Game: Denki Kaminari, Boku no Hero Academia; kiruas

39th Game (Bonus Round): Steven, Steven Universe; playerpichu

40th Game: Undyne, Undertale; Shadowlugia711

40th Game (Bonus Round): Jonathan Joestar, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; playerpichu

41st Game: Ryouta Mitarai, Danganronpa; kiruas

42nd Game: Chiaki Nanami, Danganronpa; LadyPlague
-Zekrom, Pokemon; Reshiramu
This was the Presidential Election round, with Chiaki Nanami winning the survival portion and thus the position of President, and Zekrom earning the most votes, earning her the Vice President position.

43rd Game: Professor Layton, Professor Layton; MyNameIsTea

44th Game: Sweden, Scandinavia and the World; Andrewsarchus

45th Game: Lani Haluki, The Unwanteds; W1F1N1GHTM4R3

46th Game: Laval, Legends of Chima; shadowrwarrior

47th Game: Yun, Yona of the Dawn; imarockingchick

48th Game: Ennard, Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location; NekotheKat

49th Game: Earthshaker, Flight Rising; Reshiramu

For our second Quarter Quell, the theme was "Self-Insertion Fanfic", which had people enter a character of their choice, and themselves.

Quarter Quell#2: Self-Insertion Fanfic (Game 1): Nyx, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; brokenstone

Quarter Quell#2: Self-Insertion Fanfic (Game 2): Stormcatcher, Flight Rising; Reshiramu

50th Game: Lydia, Skyrim; RedArmyGrif

51st Game: This was the "It's a FHG Holiday Special round". VanossGaming lasted the longest, while Latios was the nicest out of everyone with a +8 score.
VanossGaming, Youtube; Visionrift
Latios, Pokemon; bluparrot

52nd Game: Rey, Star Wars (The Force Awakens); Andrewsarchus

52nd Game (Bonus Round): Luigi, Super Mario Bros; VelcrowC

53rd Game: MacCready, Fallout; RedArmyGrif

54th Game: Lillie, Pokemon Sun/Moon; W1F1N1GHTM4R3

55th Game: Lycus, Tattered Weave; Cronch

56th Game: McCree, Overwatch; Hiros

57th Game: Cosmic Cow, Planet Coaster; Arkaness

58th Game: ODIN DARK, Fire Emblem; YaBoiGuzma

58th Game (Bonus Round): Maki Harukawa, Danganronpa; GrandSerpentine

59th Game: Poison IvyXHarley Quinn (won by Poison Ivy), DC, LadyPlague

59th Game: Ray PalmerXMick Rory (won by Ray Palmer), Legends of Tomorrow, crazyraspberry

60th Game: Natsuki, Summer Wars; dragonlady1803

61st Game: Ludo, Star Vs the Forces of Evil; Raiko

61st Game (Bonus Round): Mayhem, Lapfox Trax; Andrewsarchus

62nd Game (Game A): Elise, Fire Emblem; ChildofNaga

62nd Game (Game B): Pidge, Voltron: Legendary Defender; Ravenflare

63rd Game (Game A): Funny Valentine, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; FValentine

63rd Game (Game B): Minami Kenjirou, Yuri on Ice; Makkachin

63rd Game (Sudden Death): Juuzou Suzuya, Tokyo Ghoul; Vulcanatus

64th Game (Game A): Sour Cream, Steven Universe; antisocialgem

64th Game (Game B): Bill Potts, Doctor Who; Petall

65th Game (Game A): Vaniluxe, Pokemon; Pandacow

65th Game (Game B): Paper, Inanimate Insanity; icystorm2

66th Game (Game A): Merrill, Dragon Age; KCGallows

66th Game (Game B): Sans, Undertale; saans

67th Game (Game A): Sandstorm, Warrior Cats; Emordnilap

67th Game (Game B): Kei, Tattered Weave; Fiyero

68th Game (Game A): Jolyne, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure; playerpichu

68th Game (Game B): Tord, Eddsworld; hamkid

69th Game (Game A): Navarre, Fire Emblem; Loki1

69th Game (Game B): Waka, Okami; Shadowlugia711

70th Game (Game A): Rachel, Blade Runner; Astrocomet

70th Game (Game B): Hermione, Harry Potter; MissFortune17

71st Game (Game A): Zenyatta, Overwatch; Marzal

71st Game (Game B): Uniqua, Backyardigans; M3OWDOTCOM

72nd Game (Game A): Akira, Wixoss; Allegoy

72nd Game (Game B): Nya, Ninjago; MagykalWagykal

73rd Game (Game A): Copper, The Fox and the Hound; KawaiiFlyer

73rd Game (Game B): Tamatoa, Moana; LordBoxman

74th Game (Game A): Papyrus, Undertale; saans

74th Game (Game B): Kira, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; YaBoiGuzma

For our third Quarter Quell, the theme was Redemption, which consisted of all the characters who got last place for each round.
Quarter Quell #3 (Redemption) (Game 1): The 2nd Doctor, Doctor Who; Andrewsarchus
The Unfortunate 48th: Alix, Miraculous Ladybug; Originally entered by Rachel4Reading in Game 5.

Quarter Quell #3 (Redemption) (Game 2): Pantskat, Homestuck; W1F1N1GHTM4R3
The Unfortunate 48th: America, Hetalia; Originally entered by WingsOfPegasus in Game 66-A.

75th Game (Game A): N, Pokemon; Odamaki

75th Game (Game B): Reiner Braun, Attack on Titan; Hiros

76th Game (Game A): Wallace, Pokemon; iAteYourDonut

76th Game (Game B): Clancee, Ninjago; LordBoxman

77th Game (Game A): Jasper, Steven Universe; LadyPlague

77th Game (Game B): Dizzy, Tattered Weave; Cronch

78th Game (Game A): Kieth, Resident Evil; LieutenantCoen

78th Game (Game B): Kazuichi Souda, Danganronpa; Ichamo

79th Game (Game A): Lance, Voltron: Legendary Defender; Visionrift

79th Game (Game B): Medic, Team Fortress 2; LordMalak

80th Game (Game A): Yuri, Yuri on Ice; Kairo

80th Game (Game B): Amon, Legend of Korra; luckless

81st Game (Game A): Chrom, Fire Emblem; RoarofTime

81st Game (Game B): Kirumi Tojo, Danganronpa; GrandSerpentine

82nd Game (Game A): Bow, Inanimate Insanity; Beagledragon

82nd Game (Game B): Ling Yao, Full Metal Alchemist; Vulcanatus

83rd Game (Game A): Mal, Lumberjanes; StormDragon21

83rd Game (Game B): Atsuko Kagari, Little Witch Academia; kiruas

84th Game (Game A): Finn, Star Wars; KCGallows

84th Game (Game B): Roronoa Zoro, One Piece; Tristess

85th Game (Game A): Takumi, Fire Emblem; ChildofNaga

85th Game (Game B): Geno, Super Mario Bros; icystorm2

86th Game (Game A): Astérix, Astérix; Reshiramu

86th Game (Game B): Nami, League Of Legends; GoddessOfCarries

87th Game (Game A): Halt o'Carrick, Ranger's Apprentice; Coolcats

87th Game (Game B): Larry the Hamster, Camp Camp; Matou

88th Game (Game A): N, Pokemon; DarkwingDove

88th Game (Game B): Cassie, Dragon Tales; YaBoiGuzma

89th Game (Game A): Noire, Fire Emblem; DarkwingDove

89th Game (Game B): Izumi Akazawa, Another; RenatoUlbov

90th Game (Game A): Kirby, Kirby; FValentine

90th Game (Game B): Angelica Skyler, Hamilton; shadowrwarrior

91st Game (Game A): Donald Duck, Duck Tales; Grail

91st Game (Game B): Idate, Ice Scream; DarkwingDove

92nd Game (Game A): Rantaro, Danganronpa; ChildofNaga

92nd Game (Game B): Charles, Brooklyn Nine-Nine; SamIamLuvDov

93rd Game (Game A): Brendan, Pokemon; Odamaki

93rd Game (Game B); Clay, Wings of Fire; EmbertheSkywing

94th Game (Game A):
There were three games this round. The winners were:
Mike Chilton, Motorcity; nightsurgeon
Tsuyu, My Hero Academia; Allegoy
Firestar, Warrior Cats; Emordnilap

94th Game (Game B):
Khosekh, Welcome to Night Vale; Lannisfire
Captain Picard, Star Trek; WildRose42
Strongarm, Transformers; Sparklejewel

95th Game (Game A): Yzma, The Emperor's New Groove; browncoatparadox

95th Game (Game B): Marie, Splatoon; Pandacow

96th Game (Game A): Ruby, RWBY; RoarofTime

96th Game (Game B): Emma, The Promised Neverland; KawaiiFlyer

97th Game (Game A): Shrek, Shrek; Flareth

97th Game (Game B): Sock, Welcome to Hell; hamkid

98th Game (Game A): Sweetie Belle, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; brokenstone

98th Game (Game B): Gumi, Vocaloid; dragonlady1803

99th Game (Game A): Lex, Bookworm Adventures; Fil

99th Game (Game B): Baroness Von Bon Bon, Cuphead; Shadowlugia711

For our 4th Quarter Quell, people entered OCs from all kinds of sources.
Quarter Quell #4: (OC What You Did There) (Game 1): nightsurgeon's Jay
tumblr_inline_p0eebtDkQs1r6zhst_540.png
Quarter Quell #4: (OC What You Did There) (Game 2): thePurple's Chimera. join_the_split_by_poodlecorpe-dblhrt7.png

Game 100 (Game A): Hecatia, Touhou; GembondFairy

Game 100 (Game B): Josuke Higashikata, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; ReCremisi

Game 101 (Game A): Clownpiece, Touhou; GembondFairy

Game 101 (Game B): Denmark, Hetalia; LordMalak

Game 102 (Game A): Zane, Ninjago; Airplanefoxx

Game 102 (Game B): Nina, Crush Crush; StormDragon21

Game 103 (Game A): Reshiram, Pokemon; Reshiramu

Game 103 (Game B): Mako Mankanshoku, Kill La Kill; LadyPlague

Game 104 (Game A): Heatman, Megaman; SalmonnFishie

Game 104 (Game B): Dustin, Stranger Things; Nirvana68

Game 105 (Game A): Chance, The Penumbra Podcast; browncoatparadox

Game 105 (Game B): Kaede Akamatsu, Danganronpa; GrandSerpentine

Game 106 (Game A): Yellow Zircon, Steven Universe; TheEnterDraco

Game 106 (Game B): Neku, The World Ends With You; Hayati

Game 107 (Game A): Izuku Midoriya, Boku No Hero Academia; saans

Game 107 (Game B): Hector, Coco; LordBoxman

Game 108 (Game A): Giorno Giovanna, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; playerpichu

Game 108 (Game B): Hardcase, Turbo Fast; LordBoxman

Game 109 (Game A): MaddyXLoki (Won by Maddy), Runemarks; Elvende

Game 109 (Game B): Seymour KrelbornXAudrey Fulqard (Won by Seymour Krelborn). Little Shop of Horrors; LunarEcho

Game 110 (Game A): Mario, Super Mario Bros; OrcaTheUltimate

Game 110 (Game B): Data, Star Trek; Andrewsarchus

Game 111 (Game A): Ivypool, Warrior Cats; Emordnilap

Game 111 (Game B): Teostra, Monster Hunter; JellyRaven

Game 112 (Game A): Malfurion Stormrage, World of Warcraft; hikarinomemori

Game 112 (Game B): Prince Lotor, Voltron; Ravenflare

Game 113 (Game A): Torbjörn, Overwatch; Pinkninja19

Game 113 (Game B): Tsunami, Wings of Fire; EmbertheSkywing

Game 114 (Game A): Lucy Steel, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; FValentine

Game 114 (Game B): Detective Edward, Eddsworld; Thornasaur

Game 115 (Game A): Clive, Fire Emblem; xmoonlightx1

Game 115 (Game B): Ellen Ripley, Alien; Astrocomet

Game 116 (Game A): Hecatia, Touhou; GembondFairy

Game 116 (Game B): Dr.Dawson, The Great Mouse Detective; LadyPlague

Fire Emblem was the fandom that won the egg hunt overall with 30 eggs total. As for the individual winners...
Game 117 (Game A): Danny Phantom, Danny Phantom, PardonPopplio.
Tokoyami Fumikage, Boku No Hero Academia; Playerpichu
(Danny Phantom was the last tribute standing, while Tokoyami Fumikage collected 8 eggs, which was the most.)
Game 117 (Game B): Hornet, Hollow Knight; Ender080
Shadowbinder, Flight Rising; MaplesHaiku
(Hornet was the last tribute standing, while Shadowbinder collected 18 eggs, which was the most.)

Game 118 (Game A): Seven, Mystic Messenger; Wolfbat

Game 118 (Game B): Kano, Mekakucity Actors; Kano3Shuuya

Game 119 (Game A): Slimefoot, Magic the Gathering; MisterBacon

Game 119 (Game B): Wander, Shadow of the Colossus; Shadowlugia711

Game 120 (Game A): Prototype, Oneshot; LucidWhispers

Game 120 (Game B): Evie, Assassin's Creed; LieutenantCoen

Game 121 (Game A): Kaiji, FKMT; CreatorHolly

Game 121 (Game B): Washimi, Aggretsuko; LunarEcho

Game 122 (Game A): Zuko, Avatar the Last Airbender; luckless

Game 122 (Game B): Bronya Ursama, Hiveswap/Homestuck; W1F1N1GHTM4R3

Game 123 (Game A): Carmen, The Amazing World of Gumball; EgoLobster

Game 123 (Game B): Agro, Shadow of the Colossus; Shadowlugia711

Game 124 (Game A): Blue Zircon, Steven Universe; TheEnterDraco

Game 124 (Game B): Winter, Wings of Fire; EmbertheSkywing

For the 5th Quarter Quell, people either entered characters they hated, or the fandom itself hated.
Quarter Quell #5 (Haters Gonna Hate) (Game A): Vaughn, Harvest Moon; ApostasiaAin
Quarter Quell #5 (Haters Gonna Hate) (Game B): Trubbish, Pokemon; Pandacow

Game 125 (Game A): Puro, Changed; icystorm2

Game 125 (Game B): Professor Chaos, South Park; WonderTweek

Game 126 (Game A): Papyrus, Undertale; saans

Game 126 (Game B): The Brain, Pinky and the Brain; Flareth

Game 127 (Game A): Seven, Little Nightmares; TheEnterDraco

Game 127 (Game B): Scarlet Valentine, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; FValentine

Game 127 (Game C): Walter Strickler, Trollhunters; LordBoxman

Game 128 (Game A): Avatar Roku, Avatar the Last Airbender; RoarofTime

Game 128 (Game B): Mrs. Beakley, Ducktales; Grail

Game 129 (Game A): Xe'ra, World of Warcraft; hikarinomemori

Game 129 (Game B): Peter Parker, Marvel; Thalira

Game 129 (Game C): Cadena, Maple Story; ApostasiaAin

Game 130 (Game A): Cagney Carnation, Cuphead; Shiromori

Game 130 (Game B): Amethyst, Steven Universe; VivaFariy

Game 131 (Game A): Loser, Battle for Dream Island; OwU

Game 131 (Game B): Suzaku, Code Geass; texaspooky

Game 131 (Game C): Shayne, Battleborn; Sparklejewel

Game 132 (Game A): Evey, V for Vendetta; Skydust

Game 132 (Game B): Ibuki Mioda, Danganronpa; MissNevermind

Game 132 (Game C): Nezu, Boku no Hero Academia; Maithax

Game 133 (Game A): Ark, MapleStory; AdminAzure

Game 133 (Game B): Briarlight, Warrior Cats; Lithuania

Game 133 (Game C): Sakura, Fire Emblem; Jugdral

Game 134 (Game A): Higuchi, Bungou Stray Dogs; Allegoy

Game 134 (Game B): Professor Ratigan, Great Mouse Detective; LadyPlague

Game 134 (Game C): Yukine, Noragami; huntingroxgirl1

Game 135 (Game A): Zuko, Avatar:the Last Airbender; luckless

Game 135 (Game B): Prof. Birch, Pokemon; Odamaki

Game 135 (Game C): Amatsu, Monster Hunter; papper

Game 136 (Game A): RBC, Cells at Work!; Thornasaur

Game 136 (Game B): The Drifter, Hyper Light Drifter; LucidWhispers

Game 136 (Game C): Mikey, Five Nights at Freddy's; EgoLobster

Game 137 (Game A): Miko Ooka, UTAU; dragonlady1803

Game 137 (Game B): Taako, The Adventure Zone; Petall

Game 138 (Game A): Kokichi Oma, Danganronpa; Thornasaur

Game 138 (Game B): Elon, CatGhost; icystorm2

Game 139 (Game A): Princess Carolyn, Bojack Horseman; Neraida

Game 139 (Game B): Captain Cold, DC; Skedaddles

Game 140 (Game A): Joseph Christiansen, Dream Daddy; PopatoPips

Game 140 (Game B): Garnet, Steven Universe; MaplesHaiku

Game 141 (Game A): DJ Grooves, A Hat in Time; Shiromori

Game 141 (Game B): Edea Lee, Bravely Default; xmoonlightx1

Game 141 (Game C): Sakura Oogami, Danganronpa; MissNevermind

Game 142 (Game A): Maka Albarn (and Soul Evans), Soul Eater; Tetraaa

Game 142 (Game B): Dipper Pines (and Mabel Pines), Gravity Falls; Ravenflare

Game 142 (Game C): Greg (and Wirt), Over the Garden Wall; Decapitation

Game 143 (Game A): Marx, Kirby; EveningEmerald

Game 143 (Game B): Ezekiel, The Walking Dead; Spottedleaf125

Game 143 (Game C): Shuichi Saihara, Danganronpa; GrandSerpentine

Game 144 (Game A): Weremethyst, Steven Universe [AU]; texaspooky

Game 144 (Game B): Fire Spirit Cookie, Cookie Run; Bluebirdi3

Game 144 (Game C): Kuro, Onmyoji; BlackwatchGenji

Game 145 (Game A): Lewis, Mystery Skulls; Shadowlugia711

Game 145 (Game B): Kurapika, Hunter X Hunter; IzzyWizzy

Game 145 (Game C): Shiny Mega Metagross, Pokémon; iAteYourDonut

Game 146 (Game A): Bolin, Legend of Korra; Damanio

Game 146 (Game B): Video, Strong Hearts are Mandatory; MagicAce

Game 146 (Game C): Peridot, Steven Universe; MaplesHaiku

Game 147 (Game A): Calliope, Homestuck; Raiko

Game 147 (Game B): Toph, Avatar the Last Airbender; luckless

Game 147 (Game C): Kyoka Jirou, Boku no Hero Academia; OwU

Game 148 (Game A): Seto, Mekakucity Actors; Kano3Shuuya

Game 148 (Game B): Alpha, MapleStory; ApostasiaAin

Game 148 (Game C): Mack, Nefarious; Sparklejewel

Game 149 (Game A): Auntie Entity, Mad Max; Astrocomet

Game 149 (Game B): Lightweaver, Flight Rising; ShinyDecidueye

For the 6th Quarter Quell, people entered actual famous people to partake in the games.
Quarter Quell #6 (Real Life Hunger Games) (Game A): Gordon Ramsay; CrystalCatStudio

Quarter Quell #6 (Real Life Hunger Games) (Game B): Bob Ross; ItsMeSunnyD

Game 150 (Game A): Cinnamon Cookie, Cookie Run; Luxembourg

Game 150 (Game B): Allura, Voltron:Legendary Defender; SaharaSanada

Game 151 (Game A): Greece, Hetalia; bluparrot

Game 151 (Game B): Ares, Fire Emblem; Jugdral

Game 152 (Game A): Shayne, Battleborn; Sparklejewel

Game 152 (Game B): Asgore, Undertale; Skedaddles

Game 153 (Game A): Webber, Don't Starve; Vivichi
Robin; Fire Emblem, RoarofTime

Game 153 (Game B): Illidan Stormrage, World of Warcraft; hikarinomemori
Viridi, Kid Icarus; StormDragon21

Game 154 (Game A): Momo Yaoyorozu, Boku no Hero Academia; W1F1N1GHTM4R3

Game 154 (Game B): Bowser, Super Mario Bros; Reshiramu

Game 155 (Game A):
Zil, Cars 2; Airplanefoxx
Commander Claus, Mother 3; Mysticmints
Gigan, Godzilla; OrcaTheUltimate

Game 155 (Game B):
Monokuma, Danganronpa; GrandSerpentine
Hisoka Morow, Hunter X Hunter; IzzyWizzy
Larxene, Kingdom Hearts; CreatorHolly

Game 156 (Game A): Prince Sidon, Legend of Zelda; YaBoiGuzma

Game 156 (Game B): The Hatbox Ghost, The Haunted Mansion; TheEnderDraco

Game 157 (Game A): Seahawk, She Ra and the Princesses of Power; Anemonevernalis

Game 157 (Game B): Ruby Rose, RWBY; OwU

Game 158 (Game A): Angus McDonald, The Adventure Zone; browncoatparadox

Game 158 (Game B): Dorothy, Stella Glow; FairyForestKing

Game 159 (Game A): The Lotus, Warframe; Flareth

Game 159 (Game B): Cisco Ramon, CW's The Flash; Thalira

Game 160 (Game A): Haru Okumura, Persona 5; Shadowlugia711

Game 160 (Game B): Thane, ARMELLO; AmalgamDragon

Game 161 (Game A): Shiromori, Mystery Skulls; Shiromori

Game 161 (Game B): Barry, Sparklecare Hospital; Rainbowishere

Game 162 (Game A): Niko, Oneshot; EmbertheSkywing

Game 162 (Game B): America, Hetalia; Keldi

Game 163 (Game A): Squidward, Spongebob Squarepants; Andrewsarchus

Game 163 (Game B): Helios v1, Fortuna; LucidWhispers

Game 164 (Game A): Dave Strider, Homestuck; Lpshoper

Game 164 (Game B): Ruby Rose, RWBY; OwU

Game 165 (Game A): Sylvie Garcia, Quick$ilver; MissNevermind

Game 165 (Game B): Lisa Lisa, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; RNGesus (not an actual person, these were randomly selected tributes to fill spots, and one of them just so happened to win)

Game 166 (Game A): White Fatalis, Monster Hunter; papper

Game 166 (Game B): Finland, Hetalia; LordMalak

Game 167 (Game A): Pit, Kid Icarus; WishUponADragon

Game 167 (Game B): Madam Red, Black Butler; kiri1109

Game 168 (Game A): Carrot Cookie, Cookie Run; Odamaki

Game 168 (Game B): D4C, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; FValentine

Game 169 (Game A): JackXDavey (won by Jack), Newsies; xNEVERLANDx

Game 169 (Game B): Will SolaceXNico di Angelo (won by Will Solace), Percy Jackson; Fenni4Ever

Game 170 (Game A): Sabito, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba; Crumbleless

Game 170 (Game B): Meiko, Vocaloid; dragonlady1803

Game 171 (Game A): Mokuba, Yu-Gi-Oh; BlackwatchGenji

Game 171 (Game B): Zelda, Legend of Zelda; SpiralMcHelix

Game 172 (Game A): Taranza, Kirby; CriimsonRose

Game 172 (Game B): The Final Pam, Monster Factory; browncoatparadox

Game 173 (Game A):

Game 173 (Game B):

Game 174 (Game A):

Game 174 (Game B):

Statistics:

The Fandom that has won the most is Pokemon, which has won 10 times. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Fire Emblem, and Homestuck are not far behind with 9 wins each.

The Fandom with the most consecutive wins is Danganronpa, which won both Game 41 and Game 42 back to back, and Touhou, which won both Game 100 and Game 101 back to back.

The character that has won the most is Ruby Rose (RWBY) with a total of 3 wins.

Most kills by one player ever made is 13. The record was set by Ibuki Mioda from Danganronpa during Game 132b.

The lowest highest kills by one player during a game was 2, set by Chloe Price from Life is Strange (and tied with a few others) during the 9th game. (Although Game 51 had no kills period, because there were no "death events")

Lore-wise, probably the most powerful district of all time was District One in the Tenth Game. The tributes were Shadowbinder and Windsinger from Flight Rising, and Amaterasu and Kabegami from Okami. All four of which were incredibly powerful gods in the form of animals. Unfortunately, the Hunger Games Simulator does not put lore in perspective, and the District did not make it very far. Windsinger, Amaterasu, and Kabegami all died from suicide pacts, and Shadowbinder died after Komasan fell on her.
Ru6naU3.png
Previous Games

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Game 4

Game 5

Game 6

Game 7

Game 8

Game 9/Couples Round

Game 10

Game 11/Triple High-Death-Rate All Villains Round

Game 12/Michael Bay Round

Game 13

Game 14/Easter Round

Game 15

Game 16/All Females Round

Game 17

Game 18/Work Office Round

Game 19

Game 20/Trapped in Sornieth Round

Game 21

Game 22/Rainforest Round

Game 23

Game 24/Meme Round

Game 25

Game 26/Beach Round

Game 27

Game 28

Quarter Quell#1:All Star (Game A)

Quarter Quell#1:All Star (Game B)

Game 29

Game 30/FHG:The Musical Round

Game 31

Game 32/Monty Python's Flying Circus Round

Game 33 (Unfinished Version)

Game 33 (The Official Version)

Game 34/Olympics Round

Game 35

Game 36/Dynamic Duos Round

Game 36/Dynamic Duos Round (BONUS GAME)

Game 37

Game 38/Preschool Round

Game 38/Preschool Round (BONUS GAME)

Game 39

Game 39 (BONUS GAME)

Game 40/Zombie Outbreak Round

Game 40/Zombie Outbreak Round (BONUS GAME)

Game 41

Game 42/Presidential Election Round

Game 43

Game 44/Medieval Round

Game 45

Game 46/Jurassic Park Round

Game 47

Game 48/Autumn Celebrations

Game 49

Quarter Quell#2: Self-Insertion Fanfic (Game A)

Quarter Quell#2: Self-Insertion Fanfic (Game B)

Game 50

Game 51/It's a Fandom Hunger Games Holiday Special

Game 52

Game 52 (BONUS GAME)

Game 53/Sci-Fi

Game 54

Game 55/Hogwarts

Game 56

Game 57/Foodfight

Game 58

Game 58 (BONUS GAME)

Game 59/OTP Round (Cuckoo Clock Heart Edition) Game A

Game 59/OTP Round (Cuckoo Clock Heart Edition) Game B

Game 60

Game 61/Carnival

Game 61/Carnival (BONUS GAME)

Game 62 (Game A)

Game 62 (Game B)

Game 63/Anime+Japan (Game A)

Game 63/Anime+Japan (Game B)

Game 63 (SUDDEN DEATH ROUND)

Game 64 (Game A)

Game 64 (Game B)

Game 65/Michael Bay: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 65/Michael Bay: The Sequel (Game B)

Game 66 (Game A)

Game 66 (Game B)

Game 67/ Rainforest 2: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 67/ Rainforest 2: The Sequel (Game B)

Game 68 (Game A)

Game 68 (Game B)

Game 69/Super Smash Bros (Game A)

Game 69/Super Smash Bros (Game B)

Game 70 (Game A)

Game 70 (Game B)

Game 71/School-Teaching round (Game A)

Game 71/School-Teaching round (Game B)

Game 72 (Game A)

Game 72 (Game B)

Game 73/Animal Kingdom (Game A)

Game 73/Animal Kingdom (Game B)

Game 74 (Game A)

Game 74 (Game B)

Quarter Quell#3: Redemption (Game A)

Quarter Quell#3: Redemption (Game B)

Game 75 (Game A)

Game 75 (Game B)

Game 76/Underdogs (Game A)

Game 76/Underdogs (Game B)

Game 77 (Game A)

Game 77 (Game B)

Game 78/Real-Life Space (Game A)

Game 78/Real-Life Space (Game B)

Game 79 (Game A)

Game 79 (Game B)

Game 80/Seriously Sad (Game A)

Game 80/Seriously Sad (Game B)

Game 81 (Game A)

Game 81 (Game B)

Game 82/2nd Presidential Election (Game A)

Game 82/2nd Presidential Election (Game B)

Game 83 (Game A)

Game 83 (Game B)

Game 84/All Male (Game A)

Game 84/All Male (Game B)

Game 85 (Game A)

Game 85 (Game B)

Game 86/Comics (Game A)

Game 86/Comics (Game B)

Game 87 (Game A)

Game 87 (Game B)

Game 88/Nostalgia (Game A)

Game 88/Nostalgia (Game B)

Game 89 (Game A)

Game 89 (Game B)

Game 90/Oregon Trail (Game A)

Game 90/Oregon Trail (Game B)

Game 91 (Game A)

Game 91 (Game B)

Game 92/Work Office (Game A)

Game 92/Work Office (Game B)

Game 93 (Game A)

Game 93 (Game B)

Game 94/Triple High-Death-Rate All Heroes Round (Game A)

Game 94/Triple High-Death-Rate All Heroes Round (Game B)

Game 95 (Game A)

Game 95 (Game B)

Game 96/Survivors (Game A)

Game 96/Survivors (Game B)

Game 97 (Game A)

Game 97 (Game B)

Game 98/Minecraft (Game A)

Game 98/Minecraft (Game B)

Game 99 (Game A)

Game 99 (Game B)

Quarter Quell #4: OC What You Did There (Game A)

Quarter Quell #4: OC What You Did There (Game B)

Game 100 (Game A)

Game 100 (Game B)

Game 101/Have Yourself a Merry Red Holiday (Game A)

Game 101/Have Yourself a Merry Red Holiday (Game B)

Game 102 (Game A)

Game 102 (Game B)

Game 103/Trapped in Sornieth: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 103/Trapped in Sornieth: The Sequel (Game B)

Game 104 (Game A)

Game 104 (Game B)

Game 105/Western (Game A)

Game 105/Western (Game B)

Game 106 (Game A)

Game 106 (Game B)

Game 107/Disney (Game A)

Game 107/Disney (Game B)

Game 108 (Game A)

Game 108 (Game B)

Game 109/ OTP/BROTP Round 3.0 (Game A)

Game 109/ OTP/BROTP Round 3.0 (Game B)

Game 110 (Game A)

Game 110 (Game B)

Game 111/Dungeons and Dragons (Game A)

Game 111/Dungeons and Dragons (Game B)

Game 112 (Game A)

Game 112 (Game B)

Game 113/Family Pairs (Game A)

Game 113/Family Pairs (Game B)

Game 114 (Game A)

Game 114 (Game B)

Game 115/Sci-Fi: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 115/Sci-Fi: The Sequel (Game B)

Game 116 (Game A)

Game 116 (Game B)

Game 117/Easter Egg Hunt: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 118 (Game A)

Game 118 (Game B)

Game 119/The 80s (Game A)

Game 119/The 80s (Game B)

Game 120 (Game A)

Game 120 (Game B)

Game 121/The Floor is Lava (Game A)

Game 121/The Floor is Lava (Game B)

Game 122 (Game A)

Game 122 (Game B)

Game 123/MEMES 2: Electric Boogaloo (Game A)

Game 123/MEMES 2: Electric Boogaloo (Game B)

Game 124 (Game A)

Game 124 (Game B)

Quarter Quell #5: Haters Gonna Hate (Game A)

Quarter Quell #5: Haters Gonna Hate (Game B)

Game 125 (Game A)

Game 125 (Game B)

Game 126/3rd Presidential Election (Game A)

Game 126/3rd Presidential Election (Game B)

Game 127 (Game A)

Game 127 (Game B)

Game 127 (Game C)

Game 128/Senior Citizens (Game A)

Game 128/Senior Citizens (Game B)

Game 129 (Game A)

Game 129 (Game B)

Game 129 (Game C)

Game 130/Western Media (Game A)

Game 130/Western Media (Game B)

Game 131 (Game A)

Game 131 (Game B)

Game 131 (Game C)

Game 132/Beach 2: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 132/Beach 2: The Sequel (Game B)

Game 132/Beach 2: The Sequel (Game C)

Game 133 (Game A)

Game 133 (Game B)

Game 133 (Game C)

Game 134/Gangsters (Game A)

Game 134/Gangsters (Game B)

Game 134/Gangsters (Game C)

Game 135 (Game A)

Game 135 (Game B)

Game 135 (Game C)

Game 136/The 60s (Game A)

Game 136/The 60s (Game B)

Game 136/The 60s (Game C)

Game 137 (Game A)

Game 137 (Game B)

Game 138/Monty Python's Flying Circus: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 138/Monty Python's Flying Circus: The Sequel (Game B)

Game 139 (Game A)

Game 139 (Game B)

Game 140/Everyone is Cats Now (Game A)

Game 140/Everyone is Cats Now (Game B)

Game 141 (Game A)

Game 141 (Game B)

Game 141 (Game C)

Game 142/Dynamic Duos: The Sequel (Game A)
Game 142/Dynamic Duos: The Sequel (Game B)
Game 142/Dynamic Duos: The Sequel (Game C)

Game 143 (Game A)
Game 143 (Game B)
Game 143 (Game C)

Game 144/Masterchef (Game A)
Game 144/Masterchef (Game B)
Game 144/Masterchef (Game C)

Game 145 (Game A)
Game 145 (Game B)
Game 145 (Game C)

Game 146/#relatable (Game A)
Game 146/#relatable (Game B)
Game 146/#relatable (Game C)

Game 147 (Game A)
Game 147 (Game B)
Game 147 (Game C)

Game 148/Autumn Celebrations: The Sequel (Game A)
Game 148/Autumn Celebrations: The Sequel (Game B)
Game 148/Autumn Celebrations: The Sequel (Game C)

Game 149 (Game A)
Game 149 (Game B)

Quarter Quell #6: Real Life Hunger Games (Game A)
Quarter Quell #6: Real Life Hunger Games (Game B)

Game 150 (Game A)
Game 150 (Game B)

Game 151/ Greek Mythology (Game A)
Game 151/ Greek Mythology (Game B)

Game 152 (Game A)
Game 152 (Game B)

Game 153/It's a Fandom Hunger Games Holiday: White Edition 2 (Game A)
Game 153/It's a Fandom Hunger Games Holiday: White Edition 2 (Game B)

Game 154 (Game A)

Friendly reminder that while you may look at old games, please do not post on threads that have not been active in over three months.
Previous Games

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Game 4

Game 5

Game 6

Game 7

Game 8

Game 9/Couples Round

Game 10

Game 11/Triple High-Death-Rate All Villains Round

Game 12/Michael Bay Round

Game 13

Game 14/Easter Round

Game 15

Game 16/All Females Round

Game 17

Game 18/Work Office Round

Game 19

Game 20/Trapped in Sornieth Round

Game 21

Game 22/Rainforest Round

Game 23

Game 24/Meme Round

Game 25

Game 26/Beach Round

Game 27

Game 28

Quarter Quell#1:All Star (Game A)

Quarter Quell#1:All Star (Game B)

Game 29

Game 30/FHG:The Musical Round

Game 31

Game 32/Monty Python's Flying Circus Round

Game 33 (Unfinished Version)

Game 33 (The Official Version)

Game 34/Olympics Round

Game 35

Game 36/Dynamic Duos Round

Game 36/Dynamic Duos Round (BONUS GAME)

Game 37

Game 38/Preschool Round

Game 38/Preschool Round (BONUS GAME)

Game 39

Game 39 (BONUS GAME)

Game 40/Zombie Outbreak Round

Game 40/Zombie Outbreak Round (BONUS GAME)

Game 41

Game 42/Presidential Election Round

Game 43

Game 44/Medieval Round

Game 45

Game 46/Jurassic Park Round

Game 47

Game 48/Autumn Celebrations

Game 49

Quarter Quell#2: Self-Insertion Fanfic (Game A)

Quarter Quell#2: Self-Insertion Fanfic (Game B)

Game 50

Game 51/It's a Fandom Hunger Games Holiday Special

Game 52

Game 52 (BONUS GAME)

Game 53/Sci-Fi

Game 54

Game 55/Hogwarts

Game 56

Game 57/Foodfight

Game 58

Game 58 (BONUS GAME)

Game 59/OTP Round (Cuckoo Clock Heart Edition) Game A

Game 59/OTP Round (Cuckoo Clock Heart Edition) Game B

Game 60

Game 61/Carnival

Game 61/Carnival (BONUS GAME)

Game 62 (Game A)

Game 62 (Game B)

Game 63/Anime+Japan (Game A)

Game 63/Anime+Japan (Game B)

Game 63 (SUDDEN DEATH ROUND)

Game 64 (Game A)

Game 64 (Game B)

Game 65/Michael Bay: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 65/Michael Bay: The Sequel (Game B)

Game 66 (Game A)

Game 66 (Game B)

Game 67/ Rainforest 2: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 67/ Rainforest 2: The Sequel (Game B)

Game 68 (Game A)

Game 68 (Game B)

Game 69/Super Smash Bros (Game A)

Game 69/Super Smash Bros (Game B)

Game 70 (Game A)

Game 70 (Game B)

Game 71/School-Teaching round (Game A)

Game 71/School-Teaching round (Game B)

Game 72 (Game A)

Game 72 (Game B)

Game 73/Animal Kingdom (Game A)

Game 73/Animal Kingdom (Game B)

Game 74 (Game A)

Game 74 (Game B)

Quarter Quell#3: Redemption (Game A)

Quarter Quell#3: Redemption (Game B)

Game 75 (Game A)

Game 75 (Game B)

Game 76/Underdogs (Game A)

Game 76/Underdogs (Game B)

Game 77 (Game A)

Game 77 (Game B)

Game 78/Real-Life Space (Game A)

Game 78/Real-Life Space (Game B)

Game 79 (Game A)

Game 79 (Game B)

Game 80/Seriously Sad (Game A)

Game 80/Seriously Sad (Game B)

Game 81 (Game A)

Game 81 (Game B)

Game 82/2nd Presidential Election (Game A)

Game 82/2nd Presidential Election (Game B)

Game 83 (Game A)

Game 83 (Game B)

Game 84/All Male (Game A)

Game 84/All Male (Game B)

Game 85 (Game A)

Game 85 (Game B)

Game 86/Comics (Game A)

Game 86/Comics (Game B)

Game 87 (Game A)

Game 87 (Game B)

Game 88/Nostalgia (Game A)

Game 88/Nostalgia (Game B)

Game 89 (Game A)

Game 89 (Game B)

Game 90/Oregon Trail (Game A)

Game 90/Oregon Trail (Game B)

Game 91 (Game A)

Game 91 (Game B)

Game 92/Work Office (Game A)

Game 92/Work Office (Game B)

Game 93 (Game A)

Game 93 (Game B)

Game 94/Triple High-Death-Rate All Heroes Round (Game A)

Game 94/Triple High-Death-Rate All Heroes Round (Game B)

Game 95 (Game A)

Game 95 (Game B)

Game 96/Survivors (Game A)

Game 96/Survivors (Game B)

Game 97 (Game A)

Game 97 (Game B)

Game 98/Minecraft (Game A)

Game 98/Minecraft (Game B)

Game 99 (Game A)

Game 99 (Game B)

Quarter Quell #4: OC What You Did There (Game A)

Quarter Quell #4: OC What You Did There (Game B)

Game 100 (Game A)

Game 100 (Game B)

Game 101/Have Yourself a Merry Red Holiday (Game A)

Game 101/Have Yourself a Merry Red Holiday (Game B)

Game 102 (Game A)

Game 102 (Game B)

Game 103/Trapped in Sornieth: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 103/Trapped in Sornieth: The Sequel (Game B)

Game 104 (Game A)

Game 104 (Game B)

Game 105/Western (Game A)

Game 105/Western (Game B)

Game 106 (Game A)

Game 106 (Game B)

Game 107/Disney (Game A)

Game 107/Disney (Game B)

Game 108 (Game A)

Game 108 (Game B)

Game 109/ OTP/BROTP Round 3.0 (Game A)

Game 109/ OTP/BROTP Round 3.0 (Game B)

Game 110 (Game A)

Game 110 (Game B)

Game 111/Dungeons and Dragons (Game A)

Game 111/Dungeons and Dragons (Game B)

Game 112 (Game A)

Game 112 (Game B)

Game 113/Family Pairs (Game A)

Game 113/Family Pairs (Game B)

Game 114 (Game A)

Game 114 (Game B)

Game 115/Sci-Fi: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 115/Sci-Fi: The Sequel (Game B)

Game 116 (Game A)

Game 116 (Game B)

Game 118 (Game A)

Game 118 (Game B)

Game 119/The 80s (Game A)

Game 119/The 80s (Game B)

Game 120 (Game A)

Game 120 (Game B)

Game 121/The Floor is Lava (Game A)

Game 121/The Floor is Lava (Game B)

Game 122 (Game A)

Game 122 (Game B)

Game 123/MEMES 2: Electric Boogaloo (Game A)

Game 123/MEMES 2: Electric Boogaloo (Game B)

Game 124 (Game A)

Game 124 (Game B)

Quarter Quell #5: Haters Gonna Hate (Game A)

Quarter Quell #5: Haters Gonna Hate (Game B)

Game 125 (Game A)

Game 125 (Game B)

Game 126/3rd Presidential Election (Game A)

Game 126/3rd Presidential Election (Game B)

Game 127 (Game A)

Game 127 (Game B)

Game 127 (Game C)

Game 128/Senior Citizens (Game A)

Game 128/Senior Citizens (Game B)

Game 129 (Game A)

Game 129 (Game B)

Game 129 (Game C)

Game 130/Western Media (Game A)

Game 130/Western Media (Game B)

Game 131 (Game A)

Game 131 (Game B)

Game 131 (Game C)

Game 132/Beach 2: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 132/Beach 2: The Sequel (Game B)

Game 132/Beach 2: The Sequel (Game C)

Game 133 (Game A)

Game 133 (Game B)

Game 133 (Game C)

Game 134/Gangsters (Game A)

Game 134/Gangsters (Game B)

Game 134/Gangsters (Game C)

Game 135 (Game A)

Game 135 (Game B)

Game 135 (Game C)

Game 136/The 60s (Game A)

Game 136/The 60s (Game B)

Game 136/The 60s (Game C)

Game 137 (Game A)

Game 137 (Game B)

Game 138/Monty Python's Flying Circus: The Sequel (Game A)

Game 138/Monty Python's Flying Circus: The Sequel (Game B)

Game 139 (Game A)

Game 139 (Game B)

Game 140/Everyone is Cats Now (Game A)

Game 140/Everyone is Cats Now (Game B)

Game 141 (Game A)

Game 141 (Game B)

Game 141 (Game C)

Game 142/Dynamic Duos: The Sequel (Game A)
Game 142/Dynamic Duos: The Sequel (Game B)
Game 142/Dynamic Duos: The Sequel (Game C)

Game 143 (Game A)
Game 143 (Game B)
Game 143 (Game C)

Game 144/Masterchef (Game A)
Game 144/Masterchef (Game B)
Game 144/Masterchef (Game C)

Game 145 (Game A)
Game 145 (Game B)
Game 145 (Game C)

Game 146/#relatable (Game A)
Game 146/#relatable (Game B)
Game 146/#relatable (Game C)

Game 147 (Game A)
Game 147 (Game B)
Game 147 (Game C)

Game 148/Autumn Celebrations: The Sequel (Game A)
Game 148/Autumn Celebrations: The Sequel (Game B)
Game 148/Autumn Celebrations: The Sequel (Game C)

Game 149 (Game A)
Game 149 (Game B)

Quarter Quell #6: Real Life Hunger Games (Game A)
Quarter Quell #6: Real Life Hunger Games (Game B)

Game 150 (Game A)
Game 150 (Game B)

Game 151/ Greek Mythology (Game A)
Game 151/ Greek Mythology (Game B)

Game 152 (Game A)
Game 152 (Game B)

Game 153/It's a Fandom Hunger Games Holiday: White Edition 2 (Game A)
Game 153/It's a Fandom Hunger Games Holiday: White Edition 2 (Game B)

Game 154 (Game A)

Friendly reminder that while you may look at old games, please do not post on threads that have not been active in over three months.
Ru6naU3.png
[center][u][b]Fanworks:[/b][/u][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/GSQ65zv.png[/img] Made for the Hetalia Vs. SatW round in the 18th games [img]http://i.imgur.com/z9khRqi.png[/img] [quote]Undyne tells Alphys a bedtime story.[/quote] By: Lunarecho [img]http://i.imgur.com/Nq8QmcC.png[/img] don't flip off stormdad By: Ichamo [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/0795/f/2016/136/a/b/chara_void_by_dream_leaf_alex-da2ol10.png[/img] Chara vs. The Shade By: Dreamalex [img]http://i.imgur.com/arS2GET.png[/img] [quote]The Shade possesses Germany and convinces him to kill Sans.[/quote] By: Ichamo [img]http://i.imgur.com/J2UJ863.jpg[/img] IT'S A HORSE HOLDING A SWORD By: TheHeroicOne [img]http://i.imgur.com/1vbRPTY.png[/img] Cats read manga now By: Ichamo [img]http://i.imgur.com/4xJmaNv.png[/img] [quote]Astro, China, and Sans go skinny dipping![/quote] By: Ichamo [img]http://i.imgur.com/2f9NJ4I.png[/img] [quote]Japan poses in front of the moon.[/quote] By: KaniSakura [img]http://i.imgur.com/oynob2X.png[/img] [quote]Rin starts a band with Japan, Finland, and Sub Zero, and break up almost immediately.[/quote] By: Kanisakura [img]http://i.imgur.com/UjELxw5.png[/img] [quote]I call it... JAPAMORT[/quote] By: Ichamo [img]http://i.imgur.com/JDq9yEkl.png[/img] [quote]Glaceon falls into the void.[/quote] By: DuskyFlareon [img]http://i.imgur.com/LI1c5ve.png[/img] [quote]Canada attempts to snuggle with Ao, earning him a broken nose.[/quote] By: RadioactivePop [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/2e9879f1a0b12f1bae7c834e07aa35fc/tumblr_oi1w152iqh1v1f2k8o1_1280.jpg[/img] By: Icystorm2 [img]http://pre15.deviantart.net/0666/th/pre/i/2016/347/d/a/t_rexs_wielding_hatchets_by_slashingdragongirl-darj4fa.jpg[/img] By: ChildofNaga [img]http://pre13.deviantart.net/e2d0/th/pre/i/2016/347/4/1/kaden_sprains_his_ankle_by_slashingdragongirl-darj4w9.jpg[/img] By: ChildofNaga [img]http://i.imgur.com/F864NUw.jpg[/img] By: YaBoiGuzma [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3804/33413319932_84e4bdd456_h.jpg[/img] [quote]Shun teaches Lang Seeing how to sword fight. Rikka is concerned about this.[/quote] By: dragonlady1803 [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/10dxn2s.jpg[/img] By: MagykalWagykal [quote] Behold [s]I can't draw pls don't judge me lol[/s] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/10898b4ce788dcc2f2aed92eadc656a7/tumblr_oou4hstMp91v1f2k8o1_1280.jpg[/img] By: icystorm2 [quote] [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/600/32182688110_ebbac06f15.jpg[/img] [quote]"Littlepip calls Monoko a nerd. Monoko then calls Littlepip a dweeb. Lightweaver says that they're both dorks." Someone draw this... maybe I will Littlepip: Enough outta you, nerd. Monoko: You're confused here, dweeb. Lightweaver: Listen here you two dorks, if you don't shut up you'll have Shade to pay for interrupting my studies and plans to conquer Sornieth.[/quote] By: dragonlady1803 [quote]Volta breaks Mona's nose for a basket of bread.[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hG0DZqF.png[/img] By: RadioactivePup
Fanworks:

GSQ65zv.png

Made for the Hetalia Vs. SatW round in the 18th games

z9khRqi.png
Quote:
Undyne tells Alphys a bedtime story.
By: Lunarecho

Nq8QmcC.png
don't flip off stormdad
By: Ichamo

chara_void_by_dream_leaf_alex-da2ol10.png
Chara vs. The Shade
By: Dreamalex

arS2GET.png
Quote:
The Shade possesses Germany and convinces him to kill Sans.

J2UJ863.jpg
IT'S A HORSE HOLDING A SWORD
By: TheHeroicOne

1vbRPTY.png
Cats read manga now

4xJmaNv.png
Quote:
Astro, China, and Sans go skinny dipping!

2f9NJ4I.png
Quote:
Japan poses in front of the moon.
By: KaniSakura

oynob2X.png
Quote:
Rin starts a band with Japan, Finland, and Sub Zero, and break up almost immediately.
By: Kanisakura

UjELxw5.png
Quote:
I call it... JAPAMORT

JDq9yEkl.png
Quote:
Glaceon falls into the void.
By: DuskyFlareon

LI1c5ve.png
Quote:
Canada attempts to snuggle with Ao, earning him a broken nose.
By: RadioactivePop

tumblr_oi1w152iqh1v1f2k8o1_1280.jpg
By: Icystorm2

t_rexs_wielding_hatchets_by_slashingdragongirl-darj4fa.jpg
By: ChildofNaga

kaden_sprains_his_ankle_by_slashingdragongirl-darj4w9.jpg
By: ChildofNaga

F864NUw.jpg
By: YaBoiGuzma

33413319932_84e4bdd456_h.jpg
Quote:
Shun teaches Lang Seeing how to sword fight. Rikka is concerned about this.
By: dragonlady1803

10dxn2s.jpg
By: MagykalWagykal

Quote:
Behold
I can't draw pls don't judge me lol

tumblr_oou4hstMp91v1f2k8o1_1280.jpg
By: icystorm2
Quote:

32182688110_ebbac06f15.jpg
Quote:
"Littlepip calls Monoko a nerd. Monoko then calls Littlepip a dweeb. Lightweaver says that they're both dorks."

Someone draw this... maybe I will

Littlepip: Enough outta you, nerd.

Monoko: You're confused here, dweeb.

Lightweaver: Listen here you two dorks, if you don't shut up you'll have Shade to pay for interrupting my studies and plans to conquer Sornieth.

By: dragonlady1803
Quote:
Volta breaks Mona's nose for a basket of bread.
hG0DZqF.png

By: RadioactivePup
Ru6naU3.png
[u][b]Memorable Moments:[/b][/u] [i]When submitting here, mention which game the events are from, as well as who's submitting them.[/i] Submitted by Dragoncrystal. [img]http://i66.tinypic.com/1zq8y0k.png[/img] [i]"She says that Little Warden was such a good fella, a peaceful victor on top of that. It was her second game, the first not going too well at all. She was proud of him. He won without any kills. He talked to lots of tributes (Including the one who killed Future Warden, and mentionably had his ankle sprained by the Doctor, who had killed Carlos, who also killed Future Warden. He was very good.... And he beats the daylights out of himself (in the closer future) up and 'spares' him."[/i] Submitted by shadowrwarrior. [quote]@.LunarEcho this is all I could Imagine happening after the teacher got kicked in the crotch ( ambulance pulls out from the school) Teacher: ok, now who got lunar sent to the hospital ( silence) Jenny: homestuck did it!!![/quote] [quote]I'm laughing so hard here that my laughter has turned to mostly gasping and weird velociraptor screeches. XD[/quote] [quote]nose. (Does he even have a nose?)[/quote] Submitted by icystorm2 [quote]Things that actually happened on new year's eve: A paintbucket getting eight kills in a game and 2017 being yet another year of Luigi[/quote] [b][u]OTPS:[/u][/b] [b]Medic/Franziska/Chara AKA: Chmediziska[/b] [i]Developed during the first game of the first Quarter Quell, these three seemed to really stick together. The general consensus is that Medic and Franziska were the mom and dad, with Chara as their adopted kid. Alas, tragedy stuck our happy OT3...[/i] Day 1: Franziska von Karma and Chara work together for the day. Day 2: Pearl overhears Chara and Medic talking in the distance. Night 2: Franziska von Karma hopes Chara Senpai will notice her. ONE ARENA EVENT LATER... [quote]Celaenna: Wait the murderous demon child Chara won the hearts the fans?..... sounds reasonable I mean they left medic alone...[/quote] Feast: [s]Nie Li[/s], Franziska von Karma and Medic raise a glass to freedom! Something the games can never take away. Night 7: Chara, [s]Moonwatcher, DAINA, Kalista,[/s] and Franziska von Karma sleep in shifts. Day 8: Medic and Chara split up to search for resources. Night 8: Medic hacks Chara's Tumblr and spams memes. Day 9: Chara and Medic split up to search for resources. Night 9: Chara, Franziska von Karma, and Medic cheerfully sing songs together. Night 10: DAINA ships Chara and Medic. Night 11: Medic attacks Chara, but Franziska von Karma protects him, killing Medic. [quote] "OH MY GOD MEDIC WHY MEDICCCCC Franziska X Chara X Medic confirmed, Medic wanted Franziska for himself and Franziska was like "why tho the three of us was meant to be" " "the most accurate thing" "I think this it the greatest ship in the entire FHG history." "it is" "bojihbOAIJEFDGVoihqefijlkabihdsfbUGJIBOHUODFHUVOABFIWHE VJS ffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- I strongly dislike the fact that Medic dun goofed" "Franziska protected Chara from the Medic. The Medic wanted Franziska for himself, not realizing that he could technically have both Chara and Franziska and they would be fine with it." "Never was a story with more drama, than with Medic, Chara, and Franziska von Karma..." [/quote] [quote][b]SquirpsxNyx [/b] They kissed a few times during the second game of Quarter Quell #2. Then Squirps saved Nyx and vice versa. Then in the lore when the tsunami hit I had it that Nyx saved Squirps. Point is, I need that ship in my life haha[/quote] [b](As a note, this section is all in good fun, wether we ship these pairings as crack pairings, or find the situations these characters they've been put in all too endearing. Regardless, as these are fan submissions, these are all based on our opinions.)[/b]
Memorable Moments:

When submitting here, mention which game the events are from, as well as who's submitting them.

Submitted by Dragoncrystal.
1zq8y0k.png

"She says that Little Warden was such a good fella, a peaceful victor on top of that. It was her second game, the first not going too well at all. She was proud of him. He won without any kills. He talked to lots of tributes (Including the one who killed Future Warden, and mentionably had his ankle sprained by the Doctor, who had killed Carlos, who also killed Future Warden. He was very good.... And he beats the daylights out of himself (in the closer future) up and 'spares' him."

Submitted by shadowrwarrior.
Quote:
@.LunarEcho this is all I could Imagine happening after the teacher got kicked in the crotch

( ambulance pulls out from the school)

Teacher: ok, now who got lunar sent to the hospital

( silence)

Jenny: homestuck did it!!!
Quote:
I'm laughing so hard here that my laughter has turned to mostly gasping and weird velociraptor screeches. XD
Quote:
nose. (Does he even have a nose?)

Submitted by icystorm2
Quote:
Things that actually happened on new year's eve: A paintbucket getting eight kills in a game and 2017 being yet another year of Luigi

OTPS:

Medic/Franziska/Chara AKA: Chmediziska
Developed during the first game of the first Quarter Quell, these three seemed to really stick together. The general consensus is that Medic and Franziska were the mom and dad, with Chara as their adopted kid. Alas, tragedy stuck our happy OT3...

Day 1: Franziska von Karma and Chara work together for the day.

Day 2: Pearl overhears Chara and Medic talking in the distance.

Night 2: Franziska von Karma hopes Chara Senpai will notice her.

ONE ARENA EVENT LATER...
Quote:
Celaenna: Wait the murderous demon child Chara won the hearts the fans?.....
sounds reasonable I mean they left medic alone...

Feast: Nie Li, Franziska von Karma and Medic raise a glass to freedom! Something the games can never take away.

Night 7: Chara, Moonwatcher, DAINA, Kalista, and Franziska von Karma sleep in shifts.

Day 8: Medic and Chara split up to search for resources.

Night 8: Medic hacks Chara's Tumblr and spams memes.

Day 9: Chara and Medic split up to search for resources.

Night 9: Chara, Franziska von Karma, and Medic cheerfully sing songs together.

Night 10: DAINA ships Chara and Medic.

Night 11: Medic attacks Chara, but Franziska von Karma protects him, killing Medic.
Quote:
"OH MY GOD
MEDIC WHY
MEDICCCCC
Franziska X Chara X Medic confirmed, Medic wanted Franziska for himself and Franziska was like "why tho the three of us was meant to be" "

"the most accurate thing"

"I think this it the greatest ship in the entire FHG history."

"it is"

"bojihbOAIJEFDGVoihqefijlkabihdsfbUGJIBOHUODFHUVOABFIWHE
VJS
ffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
I strongly dislike the fact that Medic dun goofed"

"Franziska protected Chara from the Medic.

The Medic wanted Franziska for himself, not realizing that he could technically have both Chara and Franziska and they would be fine with it."

"Never was a story with more drama, than with Medic, Chara, and Franziska von Karma..."

Quote:
SquirpsxNyx
They kissed a few times during the second game of Quarter Quell #2. Then Squirps saved Nyx and vice versa. Then in the lore when the tsunami hit I had it that Nyx saved Squirps. Point is, I need that ship in my life haha

(As a note, this section is all in good fun, wether we ship these pairings as crack pairings, or find the situations these characters they've been put in all too endearing. Regardless, as these are fan submissions, these are all based on our opinions.)
Ru6naU3.png
This is just in case I need more space or another category of posts.

[Reserved]
This is just in case I need more space or another category of posts.

[Reserved]
Ru6naU3.png
So... Can we post our characters or nah?
(For the next round, I mean)

@LadyPlague
So... Can we post our characters or nah?
(For the next round, I mean)

@LadyPlague
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
@Pinkninja19

Once I finish linking the previous rounds, I will open up spots, and link everyone here. Should take about 40 minutes, depending on how much of a butt my computer wants to be.
@Pinkninja19

Once I finish linking the previous rounds, I will open up spots, and link everyone here. Should take about 40 minutes, depending on how much of a butt my computer wants to be.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

Alright
@LadyPlague

Alright
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Karkamericat @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories @Anubiis @Pinkninja19

Welcome everyone to the (currently a work in progress so watch your step) backup thread for the Fandom Hunger Games! Whenever I'm hosting a game or just opening spots, I will be using this thread so I can edit things!

This is game 45, a vanilla round and 24 spots will be up for grabs! If you're new here, please read the rules and use the form when making your entry!

Also, this is a reminder that if you haven't voted for our next Quarter Quell theme in the poll, do so now! The poll will be gone at the end of game 49.
@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Karkamericat @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories @Anubiis @Pinkninja19

Welcome everyone to the (currently a work in progress so watch your step) backup thread for the Fandom Hunger Games! Whenever I'm hosting a game or just opening spots, I will be using this thread so I can edit things!

This is game 45, a vanilla round and 24 spots will be up for grabs! If you're new here, please read the rules and use the form when making your entry!

Also, this is a reminder that if you haven't voted for our next Quarter Quell theme in the poll, do so now! The poll will be gone at the end of game 49.
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5991 5992