Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2972 2973 2974 2975 2976 ... 5991 5992
Night 1

Eclipsa looks at the night sky.

Bill Cipher defeats Ivypool in a fight, but spares her life.

P.I.X.A.L. watches Prof. Birch start to fade. Before Prof. Birch fades away, he tells P.I.X.A.L., "May we meet again in a better life."

Marquis de Lafayette killed Kankri Vantas with blunt force trauma for finding out his secret.

Skeletrox Dance Cmdr gets bored and tries to find a theme song for himself.

Lucina takes a deep breath, quietly contemplating life.

Seto attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Robin, Lapis, and Ritsu Namine discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Peril breaks Reshiram's legs with their bare hands.

Edd and Fluorescent tell stories about themselves to each other.

Thorn goes to great lengths just to get Kano his favorite coffee.

Shimakaze cries herself to sleep.

Miss Heinous tells Angelica Schuyler 'all your base are belong to me'.

Queen Scarlet and Zekrom do the Spider Dance together.

Bluebird goes grimdark.

Kokichi Ouma's camp gets razed by dragons.

Daniel decides to become Mr.StealYourBoy as they take Kaa away from Adam.

Shere Khan is driven to drink by all the insanity that's going on.

Lex gets trapped in Dipper Pines's net. Lex gives money to Dipper Pines and is set free.

Damara Megido goes grimdark.

Blue Zircon calls Tom a cheater.

Amatsukaze helps Peridot when she becomes ill.

Wildfire and Brendan find an Ice-Cream Truck with the keys still in and full of gas. They take the time to gobble down some Ice Cream before moving on.

Feferi is cold, wet, hungry and miserable.

David is driven to drink by all the insanity that's going on.

Zane and Karkat start dancing to "You Reposted in the Wrong Neighborhood."

@Emordnilap @Thornasaur @JellyRaven @ChildOfNaga @Kano3Shuuya @FValentine @dragonlady1803 @TheEnderDraco @RoarofTime @GoddessOfCarries @EmbertheSkywing @Airplanefoxx
Night 1

Eclipsa looks at the night sky.

Bill Cipher defeats Ivypool in a fight, but spares her life.

P.I.X.A.L. watches Prof. Birch start to fade. Before Prof. Birch fades away, he tells P.I.X.A.L., "May we meet again in a better life."

Marquis de Lafayette killed Kankri Vantas with blunt force trauma for finding out his secret.

Skeletrox Dance Cmdr gets bored and tries to find a theme song for himself.

Lucina takes a deep breath, quietly contemplating life.

Seto attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Robin, Lapis, and Ritsu Namine discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Peril breaks Reshiram's legs with their bare hands.

Edd and Fluorescent tell stories about themselves to each other.

Thorn goes to great lengths just to get Kano his favorite coffee.

Shimakaze cries herself to sleep.

Miss Heinous tells Angelica Schuyler 'all your base are belong to me'.

Queen Scarlet and Zekrom do the Spider Dance together.

Bluebird goes grimdark.

Kokichi Ouma's camp gets razed by dragons.

Daniel decides to become Mr.StealYourBoy as they take Kaa away from Adam.

Shere Khan is driven to drink by all the insanity that's going on.

Lex gets trapped in Dipper Pines's net. Lex gives money to Dipper Pines and is set free.

Damara Megido goes grimdark.

Blue Zircon calls Tom a cheater.

Amatsukaze helps Peridot when she becomes ill.

Wildfire and Brendan find an Ice-Cream Truck with the keys still in and full of gas. They take the time to gobble down some Ice Cream before moving on.

Feferi is cold, wet, hungry and miserable.

David is driven to drink by all the insanity that's going on.

Zane and Karkat start dancing to "You Reposted in the Wrong Neighborhood."

@Emordnilap @Thornasaur @JellyRaven @ChildOfNaga @Kano3Shuuya @FValentine @dragonlady1803 @TheEnderDraco @RoarofTime @GoddessOfCarries @EmbertheSkywing @Airplanefoxx
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-12-01 16:21:35] Blue Zircon has to wear the cone of shame for giving Damara Megido a black eye. [/quote] I'M DRAWING THIS
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-12-01:
Blue Zircon has to wear the cone of shame for giving Damara Megido a black eye.

I'M DRAWING THIS
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
WHAT IS YOUR SECRET LAF

heinous, eliza is going to smush you now because of that grammar
WHAT IS YOUR SECRET LAF

heinous, eliza is going to smush you now because of that grammar
Day 2

Brendan predicts what Bluebird is going to say at the same time that he says it. Bluebird gets very surprised by this.

Kokichi Ouma and Bill Cipher move the payload!

P.I.X.A.L. tries to sleep through the entire day.

Adam attacks Feferi, but Feferi has Counter and ends up killing Adam.

Dipper Pines recites the Bee Movie script.

Wildfire incessantly repeats the same tip every 10 seconds until they're ABSOLUTELY SURE Karkat understands.

Fluorescent somehow managed to set water on fire.

Eclipsa and Marquis de Lafayette compete in several contests to prove who is better.

Damara Megido confronts Blue Zircon, but Blue Zircon points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Damara Megido flees.

Shere Khan's translator goes on the fritz, and Shere Khan has to get it fixed... while using charades to communicate with Kaa who's fixing it. (PFFT)

Angelica Schuyler and Peril decide to speak in the third person all day long. Lex tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Ivypool and Thorn spend the day decorating their weapons.

Edd sings while also crying.

Robin has no idea what he is doing.

Amatsukaze is strong in the real way.

Reshiram claims everything is RIGGED. Miss Heinous punches him in the face.

Ritsu Namine calls Peridot, Lucina, and Daniel his squad.

Seto receives clean water from a sponsor and shares it with Lapis.

Kano was penalized for baseless conjecture.

David rescues Queen Scarlet from drowning when he finds her caught in a fishing net.

Zane makes a bubble buddy.

Someday Skeletrox Dance Cmdr will find it. The rainbow connection between the memers, the dreamers, and me.

Tom falls into a pit and wastes his day climbing out.

Zekrom gets paint from a sponsor. She begins to paint everything because, "The world needs more color."

Shimakaze gets bored and tries to find a theme song for herself.

Day 2

Brendan predicts what Bluebird is going to say at the same time that he says it. Bluebird gets very surprised by this.

Kokichi Ouma and Bill Cipher move the payload!

P.I.X.A.L. tries to sleep through the entire day.

Adam attacks Feferi, but Feferi has Counter and ends up killing Adam.

Dipper Pines recites the Bee Movie script.

Wildfire incessantly repeats the same tip every 10 seconds until they're ABSOLUTELY SURE Karkat understands.

Fluorescent somehow managed to set water on fire.

Eclipsa and Marquis de Lafayette compete in several contests to prove who is better.

Damara Megido confronts Blue Zircon, but Blue Zircon points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Damara Megido flees.

Shere Khan's translator goes on the fritz, and Shere Khan has to get it fixed... while using charades to communicate with Kaa who's fixing it. (PFFT)

Angelica Schuyler and Peril decide to speak in the third person all day long. Lex tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Ivypool and Thorn spend the day decorating their weapons.

Edd sings while also crying.

Robin has no idea what he is doing.

Amatsukaze is strong in the real way.

Reshiram claims everything is RIGGED. Miss Heinous punches him in the face.

Ritsu Namine calls Peridot, Lucina, and Daniel his squad.

Seto receives clean water from a sponsor and shares it with Lapis.

Kano was penalized for baseless conjecture.

David rescues Queen Scarlet from drowning when he finds her caught in a fishing net.

Zane makes a bubble buddy.

Someday Skeletrox Dance Cmdr will find it. The rainbow connection between the memers, the dreamers, and me.

Tom falls into a pit and wastes his day climbing out.

Zekrom gets paint from a sponsor. She begins to paint everything because, "The world needs more color."

Shimakaze gets bored and tries to find a theme song for herself.

Ru6naU3.png
ANGELICA HOW COULD YOU BETRAY YOUR SISTER

laf is better at chasing butterflies. obviously
ANGELICA HOW COULD YOU BETRAY YOUR SISTER

laf is better at chasing butterflies. obviously
Edd ;_____;
Edd ;_____;
T3TuubO.png
[center][i]3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/kanto/410/AG54.jpg[/img] Prof. Birch District 3 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c9/d6/6c/c9d66cd56aee376f12f2f0a5da416019--kankri-beats.jpg[/img] Kankri Vantas District 9 [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_r35xL5zyXM/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] Adam District 1[/center] @Emordnilap @Thornasaur @JellyRaven @ChildOfNaga @Kano3Shuuya @FValentine @dragonlady1803 @TheEnderDraco @RoarofTime @GoddessOfCarries @EmbertheSkywing @Airplanefoxx @RainbowServal We lost Adam.
3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

AG54.jpg
Prof. Birch
District 3
c9d66cd56aee376f12f2f0a5da416019--kankri-beats.jpg
Kankri Vantas
District 9
maxresdefault.jpg
Adam
District 1

@RainbowServal We lost Adam.
Ru6naU3.png
i think im gonna add some events (GAsP) for next game that are all references to aham chat/hamernet and no one will get it hahah
i think im gonna add some events (GAsP) for next game that are all references to aham chat/hamernet and no one will get it hahah
Night 2

Ritsu Namine and Seto tell stories about themselves to each other.

Bluebird has a nightmare about killing David.

Kano feels someone watching him and turns around, catching a glimpse of Kokichi Ouma fleeing.

Daniel realizes the only way to make it through these games is to discard all emotion.

Dipper Pines strings tripwire between a pair of trees. Bill Cipher and Lucina end up tripping on it.

Kaa sings 'Au Clair de la Lune'.

Skeletrox Dance Cmdr receives food from a sponsor, and shares it with Edd.

Lapis begs for Feferi to kill her. She refuses, keeping Lapis alive.

Queen Scarlet and Blue Zircon sleep in shifts.

Wildfire finds an abandoned cabin. Sadly, Damara Megido accidentally burns it down.

Ivypool receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Robin asks where Amatsukaze's parents are.

Lex wants to be a Magical Girl!

Zekrom, Tom, Eclipsa, and Miss Heinous sleep in shifts.

Angelica Schuyler asks Peridot "Are you a boy or a girl?". Peridot screams "I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!"

Marquis de Lafayette grieves P.I.X.A.L.'s house.

Thorn betrays Fluorescent... and destroys their supplies.

Karkat spreads Legos all over a pathway. Shere Khan ends up stepping on most of them.

Zane spreads Legos all over a pathway. Brendan ends up stepping on most of them.

Peril realizes the only way to make it through these games is to discard all emotion.

Reshiram loses his shelter and must sleep on the cold ground.

Shimakaze starts a fire.

Night 2

Ritsu Namine and Seto tell stories about themselves to each other.

Bluebird has a nightmare about killing David.

Kano feels someone watching him and turns around, catching a glimpse of Kokichi Ouma fleeing.

Daniel realizes the only way to make it through these games is to discard all emotion.

Dipper Pines strings tripwire between a pair of trees. Bill Cipher and Lucina end up tripping on it.

Kaa sings 'Au Clair de la Lune'.

Skeletrox Dance Cmdr receives food from a sponsor, and shares it with Edd.

Lapis begs for Feferi to kill her. She refuses, keeping Lapis alive.

Queen Scarlet and Blue Zircon sleep in shifts.

Wildfire finds an abandoned cabin. Sadly, Damara Megido accidentally burns it down.

Ivypool receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Robin asks where Amatsukaze's parents are.

Lex wants to be a Magical Girl!

Zekrom, Tom, Eclipsa, and Miss Heinous sleep in shifts.

Angelica Schuyler asks Peridot "Are you a boy or a girl?". Peridot screams "I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!"

Marquis de Lafayette grieves P.I.X.A.L.'s house.

Thorn betrays Fluorescent... and destroys their supplies.

Karkat spreads Legos all over a pathway. Shere Khan ends up stepping on most of them.

Zane spreads Legos all over a pathway. Brendan ends up stepping on most of them.

Peril realizes the only way to make it through these games is to discard all emotion.

Reshiram loses his shelter and must sleep on the cold ground.

Shimakaze starts a fire.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-12-01 16:32:53] Angelica Schuyler asks Peridot "Are you a boy or a girl?". Peridot screams "I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!" [/quote] HA
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-12-01:

HA
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|