Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 ... 5991 5992
[quote]Maiev Shadowsong is cornered by Dovewing and Mafiatale Papyrus, but Maiev Shadowsong shouts "Say hello to my little friend!" as she blasts them both with a grenade launcher.[/quote] I'm so proud ...Maiev's being a better criminal than Illidan, holy smokes
Quote:
Maiev Shadowsong is cornered by Dovewing and Mafiatale Papyrus, but Maiev Shadowsong shouts "Say hello to my little friend!" as she blasts them both with a grenade launcher.

I'm so proud
...Maiev's being a better criminal than Illidan, holy smokes
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
Oh good I thought I missed a lot because I got distracted by fanfic of a ship I didn’t know had fanfic but good my thief children aren’t dead yet
Oh good I thought I missed a lot because I got distracted by fanfic of a ship I didn’t know had fanfic but good my thief children aren’t dead yet
latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
Nice fail, Kyurem.
Nice fail, Kyurem.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[center][i]3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/GfhLEKy.png[/img] Dovewing District 11 [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/bc21/th/pre/i/2016/089/7/1/mafiatale___papyrus_by_alyadoesart-d9x55hs.jpg[/img] Mafiatale Papyrus District 9 [img]https://hellhorror.com/images/news/10460/the-look-see-monster-ending-explained_308_548_50.jpg[/img] Look-see District 12[/center] @ChaoticEclipse @FValentine @Beheaded @luckless @Maithax @Ravenflare @TheEnderDraco @hikarinomemori @dragonlady1803 @LoversMasque @CrystalCatStudio @EmbertheSkywing @Thalira @Emordnilap One of your tributes has fallen.
3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

GfhLEKy.png
Dovewing
District 11
mafiatale___papyrus_by_alyadoesart-d9x55hs.jpg
Mafiatale Papyrus
District 9
the-look-see-monster-ending-explained_308_548_50.jpg
Look-see
District 12

@ChaoticEclipse @FValentine @Beheaded @luckless @Maithax @Ravenflare @TheEnderDraco @hikarinomemori @dragonlady1803 @LoversMasque @CrystalCatStudio @EmbertheSkywing @Thalira
@Emordnilap One of your tributes has fallen.
Ru6naU3.png
[quote]Pannacotta Fugo chases Mista.[/quote] A regular day in the gang of Fugo's anger getting the best of him
Quote:
Pannacotta Fugo chases Mista.

A regular day in the gang of Fugo's anger getting the best of him
Forum-Signature.png
Night 3

Otabek Altin cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Neru Akita quietly hums.

Birch, Narancia Ghirga, and Yuri Plisetsky get into a fight. Yuri Plisetsky triumphantly kills them both.

Kurapika receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Niko receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Illidan Stormrage, Chrom, and Professor Ratigan break into an abandoned convience store and swipe as much as they can carry.

Pannacotta Fugo and Zethrid run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Killua Zoldyk receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Nagisa defeats Doll in a fight, but spares her life.

Ivypool cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Karma receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Brokenstar finds himself on the wrong side of the tracks.

The Drifter sets an explosive off, killing Squit.

Mista is awoken by nightmares.

Blue Zircon is running a bar! Red, Alula and Mafiatale Sans pay a visit.

White Kyurem makes Mapleshade an offer she can't refuse.

Micolash, Edge and Fidget fight against Niles, Haku Yowane and Trish Una for territory. Neither group comes out on top.

Maiev Shadowsong receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Bucky Barnes, Nina and Zuko find a tall tree, and claim it as their terf.

Johann Schmidt receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

@ChaoticEclipse @FValentine @Beheaded @luckless @Maithax @Ravenflare @TheEnderDraco @hikarinomemori @dragonlady1803 @LoversMasque @CrystalCatStudio @EmbertheSkywing @Thalira
Night 3

Otabek Altin cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Neru Akita quietly hums.

Birch, Narancia Ghirga, and Yuri Plisetsky get into a fight. Yuri Plisetsky triumphantly kills them both.

Kurapika receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Niko receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Illidan Stormrage, Chrom, and Professor Ratigan break into an abandoned convience store and swipe as much as they can carry.

Pannacotta Fugo and Zethrid run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Killua Zoldyk receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Nagisa defeats Doll in a fight, but spares her life.

Ivypool cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Karma receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Brokenstar finds himself on the wrong side of the tracks.

The Drifter sets an explosive off, killing Squit.

Mista is awoken by nightmares.

Blue Zircon is running a bar! Red, Alula and Mafiatale Sans pay a visit.

White Kyurem makes Mapleshade an offer she can't refuse.

Micolash, Edge and Fidget fight against Niles, Haku Yowane and Trish Una for territory. Neither group comes out on top.

Maiev Shadowsong receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Bucky Barnes, Nina and Zuko find a tall tree, and claim it as their terf.

Johann Schmidt receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Ru6naU3.png
"White Kyurem makes Mapleshade an offer she can't refuse."

Oh boy.
"White Kyurem makes Mapleshade an offer she can't refuse."

Oh boy.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Day 4

Alula and Doll are partners in crime. You'll never take them alive.

Maiev Shadowsong receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Johann Schmidt gets fitted with a pair of cement shoes by The Drifter. While underwater.

White Kyurem, Professor Ratigan, and Illidan Stormrage break into an abandoned convience store and swipe as much as they can carry.

Karma discovers a cave.

Micolash injures himself.

Niles receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Yuri Plisetsky robs a bank and then subsequently blows it up. Nobody was inside.

Trish Una is now sleeping with the fishes.

Neru Akita receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Red sprains his ankle while running away from Pannacotta Fugo.

Ivypool overhears Brokenstar and Mafiatale Sans talking in the distance.

Nina overhears Zethrid and Killua Zoldyk talking in the distance.

Otabek Altin, Nagisa and Edge fight against Zuko, Kurapika and Fidget for territory. Neither group comes out on top.

Niko makes Blue Zircon an offer she can't refuse.

Mapleshade goes hunting.

Chrom scares Haku Yowane off.

Bucky Barnes begs for Mista to kill him. He refuses, keeping Bucky Barnes alive.

Day 4

Alula and Doll are partners in crime. You'll never take them alive.

Maiev Shadowsong receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Johann Schmidt gets fitted with a pair of cement shoes by The Drifter. While underwater.

White Kyurem, Professor Ratigan, and Illidan Stormrage break into an abandoned convience store and swipe as much as they can carry.

Karma discovers a cave.

Micolash injures himself.

Niles receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Yuri Plisetsky robs a bank and then subsequently blows it up. Nobody was inside.

Trish Una is now sleeping with the fishes.

Neru Akita receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Red sprains his ankle while running away from Pannacotta Fugo.

Ivypool overhears Brokenstar and Mafiatale Sans talking in the distance.

Nina overhears Zethrid and Killua Zoldyk talking in the distance.

Otabek Altin, Nagisa and Edge fight against Zuko, Kurapika and Fidget for territory. Neither group comes out on top.

Niko makes Blue Zircon an offer she can't refuse.

Mapleshade goes hunting.

Chrom scares Haku Yowane off.

Bucky Barnes begs for Mista to kill him. He refuses, keeping Bucky Barnes alive.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote]Birch, Narancia Ghirga, and Yuri Plisetsky get into a fight. Yuri Plisetsky triumphantly kills them both.[/quote] [Size=2] hey doll remember the guy who healed you Well I also said watch out for dangerous people BUT I GUESS YOU DON'T LISTEN [/size]
Quote:

hey doll remember the guy who healed you

Well I also said watch out for dangerous people BUT I GUESS YOU DON'T LISTEN
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
[quote]White Kyurem, Professor Ratigan, and Illidan Stormrage break into an abandoned convience store and swipe as much as they can carry.[/quote] This is the third abandoned convenience store you've broken into, Illidan Maiev's killed two people with a grenade launcher Step up your game, man!
Quote:

This is the third abandoned convenience store you've broken into, Illidan
Maiev's killed two people with a grenade launcher
Step up your game, man!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
1 2 ... 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 ... 5991 5992