TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3015 3016 3017 3018 3019 ... 5991 5992
oh, this is starting early!
oh, this is starting early!
@thePurple

Sadie is mine.
@thePurple

Sadie is mine.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
Night 1

Jay receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Neo the Snowman cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Titanium ZX claims Sadie and Lachryma Giudizio as their children.

Dezmon gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes him to become paralyzed.

Aeolus sings. Everyone hates the performance.

Shizou Isshiki makes a shipping chart. Kiyoshi Nakanishi and Carrie Thompson are shipped together and Radi Thorson declares it His NOTP.

The Graffiti Pixie and Ayano Teruya share a moment in the moonlight. It doesn't last before they are found by NightTrotter.

Nimbus receives clean water from a sponsor and shares it with Echo.

Satoki Yoshihara teaches Joelle the alphabet.

Kaiya cries over Evie Moore's injuries, claiming that "unicorn tears heal wounds".

Snake Cookie confronts Snowfall, but Snowfall points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Snake Cookie flees.

Midnight Lance rescues Plenkket from drowning when he finds him caught in a fishing net.

Aki Hoshi screams for help.

Jonathan and Mira are cursed to live in separate dimensions. Shizuka Minoru breaks the curse!

Valentine tends to his wounds.

Eira thought everyday is Halloween. Anna Smith teaches them that everyday is not Halloween.

Cain wonders if anyone cares about him.

Chase begs for Green Zircon to kill him. She refuses, keeping Chase alive.

Ravenfeather stabs Randall through the abdomen with a lance.

While everyone is sleeping, Faith, Chloe and Nightwater sing on stage like Idols. It wakes Rain up, but she is too tired to care.

Kai accidentally kills Hari Tenma and regrets everything.

Estabon Michaelis sings. Everyone loves the performance.

@ChildOfNaga @FValentine @Emordnilap @nightsurgeon @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @TheEnderDraco @Airplanefoxx @LapisDragon17718 @Thornasaur @RedArmyGrif @UltimateKitty
Night 1

Jay receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Neo the Snowman cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Titanium ZX claims Sadie and Lachryma Giudizio as their children.

Dezmon gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes him to become paralyzed.

Aeolus sings. Everyone hates the performance.

Shizou Isshiki makes a shipping chart. Kiyoshi Nakanishi and Carrie Thompson are shipped together and Radi Thorson declares it His NOTP.

The Graffiti Pixie and Ayano Teruya share a moment in the moonlight. It doesn't last before they are found by NightTrotter.

Nimbus receives clean water from a sponsor and shares it with Echo.

Satoki Yoshihara teaches Joelle the alphabet.

Kaiya cries over Evie Moore's injuries, claiming that "unicorn tears heal wounds".

Snake Cookie confronts Snowfall, but Snowfall points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Snake Cookie flees.

Midnight Lance rescues Plenkket from drowning when he finds him caught in a fishing net.

Aki Hoshi screams for help.

Jonathan and Mira are cursed to live in separate dimensions. Shizuka Minoru breaks the curse!

Valentine tends to his wounds.

Eira thought everyday is Halloween. Anna Smith teaches them that everyday is not Halloween.

Cain wonders if anyone cares about him.

Chase begs for Green Zircon to kill him. She refuses, keeping Chase alive.

While everyone is sleeping, Faith, Chloe and Nightwater sing on stage like Idols. It wakes Rain up, but she is too tired to care.

Kai accidentally kills Hari Tenma and regrets everything.

Estabon Michaelis sings. Everyone loves the performance.

@ChildOfNaga @FValentine @Emordnilap @nightsurgeon @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @TheEnderDraco @Airplanefoxx @LapisDragon17718 @Thornasaur @RedArmyGrif @UltimateKitty
Ru6naU3.png
Day 2

Eira gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes her to hallucinate.

Nimbus claims that it’s time to tip the scales!

Anna Smith dug straight down... into lava.

Shizuka Minoru, Jonathan, Valentine, Neo the Snowman, and Mira hunt for other tributes.

Kiyoshi Nakanishi had his backstory rewritten.

Titanium ZX and Dezmon play Forza Motorsport.

Rain is convinced by Ayano Teruya that anime is real.

Joelle gets a redesign because she is too old.

Shizou Isshiki talks like Yoda for the rest of the day.

Radi Thorson camouflauges himself in the bushes.

Snake Cookie has done nothing but teleport bread for days.

Chase eats some weird fruit. It causes him to grow a moustache.

Lachryma Giudizio and Chloe get trapped in a bubble. The bubble pops the next day.

Sadie bakes a butterscotch-cinnamon pie.

Midnight Lance doesn't understand the power of the dark side of the force.

Cain becomes a Mary Sue.

Aki Hoshi dresses up like a member of Team Skull.

Carrie Thompson breaks the 4th wall, much to the audience's surprise.

NightTrotter's translator goes on the fritz, and NightTrotter has to get it fixed... while using charades to communicate with Jay who's fixing it.

Evie Moore gives Green Zircon a ticket for posting dank memes.

The Graffiti Pixie becomes a furry.

Estabon Michaelis sues Kaiya for nagging them.

Kai injures herself.

Nightwater and Snowfall are cursed to live in separate dimensions. Echo breaks the curse!

Satoki Yoshihara throws glitter into Ravenfeather's, Plenkket's, and Aeolus's faces.

Faith is a weenie.

Day 2

Eira gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes her to hallucinate.

Nimbus claims that it’s time to tip the scales!

Anna Smith dug straight down... into lava.

Shizuka Minoru, Jonathan, Valentine, Neo the Snowman, and Mira hunt for other tributes.

Kiyoshi Nakanishi had his backstory rewritten.

Titanium ZX and Dezmon play Forza Motorsport.

Rain is convinced by Ayano Teruya that anime is real.

Joelle gets a redesign because she is too old.

Shizou Isshiki talks like Yoda for the rest of the day.

Radi Thorson camouflauges himself in the bushes.

Snake Cookie has done nothing but teleport bread for days.

Chase eats some weird fruit. It causes him to grow a moustache.

Lachryma Giudizio and Chloe get trapped in a bubble. The bubble pops the next day.

Sadie bakes a butterscotch-cinnamon pie.

Midnight Lance doesn't understand the power of the dark side of the force.

Cain becomes a Mary Sue.

Aki Hoshi dresses up like a member of Team Skull.

Carrie Thompson breaks the 4th wall, much to the audience's surprise.

NightTrotter's translator goes on the fritz, and NightTrotter has to get it fixed... while using charades to communicate with Jay who's fixing it.

Evie Moore gives Green Zircon a ticket for posting dank memes.

The Graffiti Pixie becomes a furry.

Estabon Michaelis sues Kaiya for nagging them.

Kai injures herself.

Nightwater and Snowfall are cursed to live in separate dimensions. Echo breaks the curse!

Satoki Yoshihara throws glitter into Ravenfeather's, Plenkket's, and Aeolus's faces.

Faith is a weenie.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote]Hari Tenma realizes that they have a crush on his's best friend, who happens to be Dezmon.[/quote] And now he's cheating on Yui! Dad why. /)~(\ [quote]Randall and Aki Hoshi watch anime together.[/quote] Blue Exorcist, right? Since Aki is the ultimate exorcist~ [quote] Jonathan cuts Shizou Isshiki's eyes, but it doesn't blind her. On the bright side, she gets to wear cool shades while she heals.[/quote] D:
Quote:
Hari Tenma realizes that they have a crush on his's best friend, who happens to be Dezmon.
And now he's cheating on Yui!
Dad why. /)~(\
Quote:
Randall and Aki Hoshi watch anime together.
Blue Exorcist, right? Since Aki is the ultimate exorcist~
Quote:
Jonathan cuts Shizou Isshiki's eyes, but it doesn't blind her. On the bright side, she gets to wear cool shades while she heals.
D:
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
Hikaru Umemoto I remember seeing that when I was looking at the ocs for today. ;; He was one of my favorite looking characters I mean I don't watch anime but rip poor fella
Hikaru Umemoto I remember seeing that when I was looking at the ocs for today. ;; He was one of my favorite looking characters I mean I don't watch anime but rip poor fella
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Quote:

That sounds like you.
Quote:

nIgHtWaTeR cAlM yOuRsElF
Quote:

That sounds like you.
Quote:

nIgHtWaTeR cAlM yOuRsElF
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
ARE YOU KIDDING ME, HOPE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO DIE?
GOD DANGIT
ARE YOU KIDDING ME, HOPE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO DIE?
GOD DANGIT
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
RANDALL MY PERYTON SWEETIE WHY KIDDO WHY
RANDALL MY PERYTON SWEETIE WHY KIDDO WHY
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

[center][i]3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://s26.postimg.org/i7os3zs89/rsz_af8a65d2-f988-48de-84f4-0ac44bc3bee6_kindlep.png[/img] Randall District 10 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/368956909379780608/386924060975562765/Hari_volunteers_as_tribute.png[/img] Hari Tenma District 7 [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0d337cfd6531f50edc0b77ee05bd8435/tumblr_p0ehtmJ2OE1v04u6yo2_540.png[/img] Anna Smith District 9 [/center] @ChildOfNaga @FValentine @Emordnilap @nightsurgeon @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @TheEnderDraco @Airplanefoxx @LapisDragon17718 @Thornasaur @RedArmyGrif @UltimateKitty @Spottedleaf125 Lost one.
3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

rsz_af8a65d2-f988-48de-84f4-0ac44bc3bee6_kindlep.png
Randall
District 10
Hari_volunteers_as_tribute.png
Hari Tenma
District 7
tumblr_p0ehtmJ2OE1v04u6yo2_540.png
Anna Smith
District 9

@Spottedleaf125 Lost one.
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 3015 3016 3017 3018 3019 ... 5991 5992