Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 ... 5991 5992
[quote]Tubbs makes a slingshot[/quote] I now have an intense need to draw him making a slingshot that throws himself. Except I don't have access to either my computer or tablet. Soon.
Quote:
Tubbs makes a slingshot

I now have an intense need to draw him making a slingshot that throws himself. Except I don't have access to either my computer or tablet. Soon.
Mg9qSuP.gif
Night 1

Tiki narrows her eyes and states "How do I uninstall anxiety?"

Button's Mom forces Boots to read Old Yeller.

Killer Queen questions his sanity.

Plaguebringer confronts Swiper, but Swiper points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Plaguebringer flees.

Susan runs up to Oakheart's shelter and kicks his door in.

Fluffle Puff, Timon, and Kaltenecker form a suicide pact. Kaltenecker wimps out last second.

Huffer receives food from a sponsor, and shares it with Space Mice.

Iggy sings to D4C when D4C has a nightmare.

Fishsticks tells Uncle Waldo to die a thousand deaths.

Crookedstar mends the Fourth Wall. It was full of cracks, and fissures.

Dovewing makes a shipping chart. Curiosity and Pumbaa are shipped together and Grape Jelly Sandwich declares it Her NOTP.

Rattrap goes grimdark.

Macchiato begs for Ivypool to kill her. She refuses, keeping Macchiato alive.

Squirt feels their inner emo stirring.

Todd thinks about winning.

Bandit becomes angry and ends up breaking a hole in his shelter.

Darky Ryu really knows how to taunt Dinobot, Tricey, and Foo Fighters where it hurts.

Tubbs performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but he has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Peanut Butter Sandwich made Pickles a friendship bracelet... out of timelines!

Copper and Satisfaction share a moment in the moonlight. It doesn't last before they are found by Panne.

Rook and Misha work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Ginger sings Black Beauty to sleep.

Gladekeeper goes mining! She has a lot of Cobblestone now.

Ramses the Great feels lonely they don't have their partner in crime with them.

@ChildOfNaga @dragonlady1803 @Emordnilap @FValentine @YaBoiGuzma @Visionrift @RoarofTime @Sparklejewel @StarlitFire @Felixr @Petall @KawaiiFlyer @Kairo @shoppingsharky
Night 1

Tiki narrows her eyes and states "How do I uninstall anxiety?"

Button's Mom forces Boots to read Old Yeller.

Killer Queen questions his sanity.

Plaguebringer confronts Swiper, but Swiper points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Plaguebringer flees.

Susan runs up to Oakheart's shelter and kicks his door in.

Fluffle Puff, Timon, and Kaltenecker form a suicide pact. Kaltenecker wimps out last second.

Huffer receives food from a sponsor, and shares it with Space Mice.

Iggy sings to D4C when D4C has a nightmare.

Fishsticks tells Uncle Waldo to die a thousand deaths.

Crookedstar mends the Fourth Wall. It was full of cracks, and fissures.

Dovewing makes a shipping chart. Curiosity and Pumbaa are shipped together and Grape Jelly Sandwich declares it Her NOTP.

Rattrap goes grimdark.

Macchiato begs for Ivypool to kill her. She refuses, keeping Macchiato alive.

Squirt feels their inner emo stirring.

Todd thinks about winning.

Bandit becomes angry and ends up breaking a hole in his shelter.

Darky Ryu really knows how to taunt Dinobot, Tricey, and Foo Fighters where it hurts.

Tubbs performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but he has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Peanut Butter Sandwich made Pickles a friendship bracelet... out of timelines!

Copper and Satisfaction share a moment in the moonlight. It doesn't last before they are found by Panne.

Rook and Misha work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Ginger sings Black Beauty to sleep.

Gladekeeper goes mining! She has a lot of Cobblestone now.

Ramses the Great feels lonely they don't have their partner in crime with them.

@ChildOfNaga @dragonlady1803 @Emordnilap @FValentine @YaBoiGuzma @Visionrift @RoarofTime @Sparklejewel @StarlitFire @Felixr @Petall @KawaiiFlyer @Kairo @shoppingsharky
Ru6naU3.png
Omg Tubbs all I can think of is that meme of Snorlax.
Omg Tubbs all I can think of is that meme of Snorlax.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
Todd, dont do that. TmT

I remember the first time i watched the fox and the hound i was bawling at that time where the lady dropped todd off at the reserve place. hHgbnGHNr why
Todd, dont do that. TmT

I remember the first time i watched the fox and the hound i was bawling at that time where the lady dropped todd off at the reserve place. hHgbnGHNr why
T3TuubO.png
[quote]Fluffle Puff, Timon, and Kaltenecker form a suicide pact. Kaltenecker wimps out last second.[/quote] THANK GOD KALTENECKER YOU HAVE YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT STAY ALIVE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH
Quote:
THANK GOD
KALTENECKER YOU HAVE YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT

STAY ALIVE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Day 2

Ramses the Great and Rook catch jellyfish!

Gladekeeper scares Rattrap off.

Tricey cuts Grape Jelly Sandwich's eyes, but it doesn't blind her. On the bright side, she gets to wear cool shades while she heals.

Tiki has the worst camouflage.

Huffer injures himself.

Panne falls into a pit and dies.

Tubbs spends all their Gems on geneing a dragon.

Satisfaction sings while also crying.

Dinobot trips over their own feet and falls to their death.

Pickles dug straight down and found a cave.

Crookedstar has a pineapple. Foo Fighters has a pen. They put them together to create a pineapple pen.

Button's Mom tells a joke to Fishsticks. Fishsticks finds it hilarious and gives her some food.

Oakheart finds a stream of fresh water.

Uncle Waldo steals from Misha while she isn't looking.

Todd was burned at the stake. Though not before a firetruck crashed into him at full force. (burn the fool who thought of winning!)

Darky Ryu wakes up to another day of sun.

Swiper practices his archery.

Boots camouflauges himself in the bushes.

Pumbaa wonders if Space Mice is an angel.

Ivypool makes spaghetti for Kaltenecker and Iggy. It's not very good.

Susan and Bandit get drunk on moonlight.

Dovewing finds an apple pen and pineapple pen. She makes a Pen Pineapple Apple Pen.

Squirt talks like Yoda for the rest of the day.

Copper and Curiosity discover Temmie village

Black Beauty has the worst camouflage.

Killer Queen wonders if D4C is an angel.

Plaguebringer and Peanut Butter Sandwich go PokemonGo hunting and compete to catch the most pokemon.

Macchiato thinks the audience is cowardly for watching instead of being in the games themselves.

Ginger becomes trapped in a paper plane for a day.

Day 2

Ramses the Great and Rook catch jellyfish!

Gladekeeper scares Rattrap off.

Tricey cuts Grape Jelly Sandwich's eyes, but it doesn't blind her. On the bright side, she gets to wear cool shades while she heals.

Tiki has the worst camouflage.

Huffer injures himself.

Panne falls into a pit and dies.

Tubbs spends all their Gems on geneing a dragon.

Satisfaction sings while also crying.

Dinobot trips over their own feet and falls to their death.

Pickles dug straight down and found a cave.

Crookedstar has a pineapple. Foo Fighters has a pen. They put them together to create a pineapple pen.

Button's Mom tells a joke to Fishsticks. Fishsticks finds it hilarious and gives her some food.

Oakheart finds a stream of fresh water.

Uncle Waldo steals from Misha while she isn't looking.

Todd was burned at the stake. Though not before a firetruck crashed into him at full force. (burn the fool who thought of winning!)

Darky Ryu wakes up to another day of sun.

Swiper practices his archery.

Boots camouflauges himself in the bushes.

Pumbaa wonders if Space Mice is an angel.

Ivypool makes spaghetti for Kaltenecker and Iggy. It's not very good.

Susan and Bandit get drunk on moonlight.

Dovewing finds an apple pen and pineapple pen. She makes a Pen Pineapple Apple Pen.

Squirt talks like Yoda for the rest of the day.

Copper and Curiosity discover Temmie village

Black Beauty has the worst camouflage.

Killer Queen wonders if D4C is an angel.

Plaguebringer and Peanut Butter Sandwich go PokemonGo hunting and compete to catch the most pokemon.

Macchiato thinks the audience is cowardly for watching instead of being in the games themselves.

Ginger becomes trapped in a paper plane for a day.

Ru6naU3.png
I told you... todd no T__]T

That's the third tribute who's died right after thinking about winning. I cant remember who the other two were a few games ago.
I told you... todd no T__]T

That's the third tribute who's died right after thinking about winning. I cant remember who the other two were a few games ago.
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="hamkid" date=2017-05-26 16:27:01] Todd, dont do that. TmT I remember the first time i watched the fox and the hound i was bawling at that time where [spoiler]the lady dropped todd off at the reserve place.[/spoiler] hHgbnGHNr why [/quote] Goodbye may seem forever...
hamkid wrote on 2017-05-26:
Todd, dont do that. TmT

Goodbye may seem forever...
Ru6naU3.png
Noooooo not Todd! ;-; and Panne!
Noooooo not Todd! ;-; and Panne!
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
@LadyPlague talk about it-- now he's dead. God. Even with the few animals i do like, they aren't doing very well.
@LadyPlague talk about it-- now he's dead. God. Even with the few animals i do like, they aren't doing very well.
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 ... 5991 5992