Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 ... 5991 5992
[quote name="ThePhantomWolf" date="2019-01-05 17:33:48" ] [quote name="Mokuba" date="2019-01-05 17:33:01" ] excuse me? Why was a I summoned? [/quote] Because someone entered both Kaibas [/quote] WHO DARES?
ThePhantomWolf wrote on 2019-01-05 17:33:48:
Mokuba wrote on 2019-01-05 17:33:01:
excuse me? Why was a I summoned?
Because someone entered both Kaibas
WHO DARES?
[center][b][u]Fallen Tributes 5[/b][/u] [i]1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/mtgsalvation_gamepedia/thumb/7/7d/Jacebeleren.jpg/250px-Jacebeleren.jpg[/img] Jace Beleren District 1 @MaplesHaiku @LordMalak @Barrypaws @Shadowlugia711 @FairyForestKing @MissNevermind @Keldi @ThePhantomWolf @Springaling406 @EveningEmerald @Lordboxman @LadyPlague @Moikiwheezie @Tetraaa @Baret @BlackwatchGenji @Vivichi @EmbertheSkywing @RoarofTime @RadioactivePup @Flareth [i]Both your tributes have died. (Also your original image was broken, so sorry if this isn't the one you provided <<")[/i][/center]
Fallen Tributes 5

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

250px-Jacebeleren.jpg
Jace Beleren
District 1

@MaplesHaiku @LordMalak @Barrypaws @Shadowlugia711 @FairyForestKing @MissNevermind @Keldi @ThePhantomWolf @Springaling406 @EveningEmerald @Lordboxman @LadyPlague @Moikiwheezie @Tetraaa @Baret @BlackwatchGenji @Vivichi @EmbertheSkywing @RoarofTime @RadioactivePup
@Flareth Both your tributes have died. (Also your original image was broken, so sorry if this isn't the one you provided <<")
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Night 5

The Punisher has been released! The worst thing The Punisher does to Shiromori is make bad puns.

Norway and Funtime Freddy tell stories about themselves to each other.

Brendan forms a cult made exclusively to praise himself in every way. Nobody joins it. (I just spat out my drink holy hecc I didn't know this event existed xD)

Sweden goes grimdark.

Medic becomes a furry.

Kamina has no life.

SCP-682 claims Eijiro Kirishima and Magolor as their children.

Spy thinks about home.

Dante's snores scare off animals and other tributes.

Springtrap knows, somewhere deep down, he still loves Sayaka Maizono.

Gig sleeps in a cave for the night... only to be chased out by bats.

Boogey and Tirana Kasund kill a green lizard that was threatening Katsuki Bakugou.

Asgore cries over Karna's injuries, claiming that "unicorn tears heal wounds".

Magpie found love where it wasn't supposed to be. Right in front him. In Mystery, his kidnapee.

Palutena fakes her suicide to get Mokuba out of her base.

Grillby and Seto find and taunt Cthulu. Not a good idea in the slightish.

Lucina and Professor Birch roast marshmallows over an open fire while sharing stories about their lives.

Yolanda pours blue dye into SCP-079's drink.

Robin calls Viral a moustached, hatless, hood-wearin’, statue-posin’, castle-dwellin’, ticket givin’, peck neck!

Niko trips over a box of stuff and wakes Creeper up.

Day 6

Professor Birch and Magpie debate politics.

Magolor cosplays as Kamina for the day.

Medic and Mystery go PokemonGo hunting and compete to catch the most pokemon.

Yolanda and Niko eat Nutella happily together.

Eijiro Kirishima performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but he has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Norway finds a TARDIS, and uses it to go five seconds into the past.

Springtrap knocks out Palutena and snatches her supplies.

Funtime Freddy is crawling in his skin. These wounds, they will not heal.

Katsuki Bakugou breaks their arm and Creeper, Sayaka Maizono, and Lucina sign his cast.

Tirana Kasund and Mokuba accidentally end up in Purgatory, but a friendly ghost helps them get back to the land of the living.

Karna wears limb enhancers to become taller.

Shiromori lays on the ground with Asgore.

SCP-682 and Spy play Forza Motorsport.

Robin forces Sweden to watch their least favorite show. Robin laughs at his misery

SCP-079 finds an abandoned cabin. Sadly, Viral accidentally burns it down.

Boogey stalks Gig, but decides not to attack him.

Dante hunts for other tributes.

Brendan camouflauges himself in the bushes.

@MaplesHaiku @LordMalak @OwU @Barrypaws @Shadowlugia711 @FairyForestKing @MissNevermind @Keldi @ThePhantomWolf @Springaling406 @EveningEmerald @Lordboxman @LadyPlague @Moikiwheezie @Tetraaa @Baret @BlackwatchGenji @Vivichi @EmbertheSkywing @RoarofTime @RadioactivePup
Night 5

The Punisher has been released! The worst thing The Punisher does to Shiromori is make bad puns.

Norway and Funtime Freddy tell stories about themselves to each other.

Brendan forms a cult made exclusively to praise himself in every way. Nobody joins it. (I just spat out my drink holy hecc I didn't know this event existed xD)

Sweden goes grimdark.

Medic becomes a furry.

Kamina has no life.

SCP-682 claims Eijiro Kirishima and Magolor as their children.

Spy thinks about home.

Dante's snores scare off animals and other tributes.

Springtrap knows, somewhere deep down, he still loves Sayaka Maizono.

Gig sleeps in a cave for the night... only to be chased out by bats.

Boogey and Tirana Kasund kill a green lizard that was threatening Katsuki Bakugou.

Asgore cries over Karna's injuries, claiming that "unicorn tears heal wounds".

Magpie found love where it wasn't supposed to be. Right in front him. In Mystery, his kidnapee.

Palutena fakes her suicide to get Mokuba out of her base.

Grillby and Seto find and taunt Cthulu. Not a good idea in the slightish.

Lucina and Professor Birch roast marshmallows over an open fire while sharing stories about their lives.

Robin calls Viral a moustached, hatless, hood-wearin’, statue-posin’, castle-dwellin’, ticket givin’, peck neck!

Niko trips over a box of stuff and wakes Creeper up.

Day 6

Professor Birch and Magpie debate politics.

Magolor cosplays as Kamina for the day.

Yolanda and Niko eat Nutella happily together.

Eijiro Kirishima performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but he has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Norway finds a TARDIS, and uses it to go five seconds into the past.

Springtrap knocks out Palutena and snatches her supplies.

Funtime Freddy is crawling in his skin. These wounds, they will not heal.

Katsuki Bakugou breaks their arm and Creeper, Sayaka Maizono, and Lucina sign his cast.

Tirana Kasund and Mokuba accidentally end up in Purgatory, but a friendly ghost helps them get back to the land of the living.

Karna wears limb enhancers to become taller.

Shiromori lays on the ground with Asgore.

SCP-682 and Spy play Forza Motorsport.

Robin forces Sweden to watch their least favorite show. Robin laughs at his misery

SCP-079 finds an abandoned cabin. Sadly, Viral accidentally burns it down.

Boogey stalks Gig, but decides not to attack him.

Dante hunts for other tributes.

Brendan camouflauges himself in the bushes.

@MaplesHaiku @LordMalak @OwU @Barrypaws @Shadowlugia711 @FairyForestKing @MissNevermind @Keldi @ThePhantomWolf @Springaling406 @EveningEmerald @Lordboxman @LadyPlague @Moikiwheezie @Tetraaa @Baret @BlackwatchGenji @Vivichi @EmbertheSkywing @RoarofTime @RadioactivePup
I’m Late But [quote]Dante stabs Pit through the abdomen with a lance.[/quote] ....hgshgs this is Canon right down to angel punching and the lance user [s]im so sorry pit u fellow son[/s]
I’m Late
But
Quote:
Dante stabs Pit through the abdomen with a lance.

....hgshgs this is Canon right down to angel punching and the lance user im so sorry pit u fellow son
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
[center][b][u]Fallen Tributes 6[/b][/u] [i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://pixelartmaker.com/art/97dca9a90c396d9.png[/img] Grillby District 4 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/1/1d/Defeat-DULI-SetoKaiba.png[/img] Seto District 12 @MaplesHaiku @LordMalak @Barrypaws @Shadowlugia711 @FairyForestKing @MissNevermind @Keldi @ThePhantomWolf @Springaling406 @EveningEmerald @Lordboxman @LadyPlague @Moikiwheezie @Tetraaa @Baret @BlackwatchGenji @Vivichi @EmbertheSkywing @RoarofTime @RadioactivePup[/center]
[img]https://i.redd.it/2vsrqu6gmcu11.jpg[/img]
2vsrqu6gmcu11.jpg
[quote name="Odamaki" date="2019-01-05 17:42:41" ]Yolanda pours blue dye into SCP-079's drink. [/quote] jokes on you thats an ai trapped in a box and, in fact, cannot drink
Odamaki wrote on 2019-01-05 17:42:41:

jokes on you thats an ai trapped in a box and, in fact, cannot drink
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
[quote]Robin calls Viral a moustached, hatless, hood-wearin’, statue-posin’, castle-dwellin’, ticket givin’, peck neck![/quote] PECC NECC [quote]Medic and Mystery go PokemonGo hunting and compete to catch the most pokemon.[/quote] I play Pokémon Go EVERY DAY!!! [quote]Magpie found love where it wasn't supposed to be. Right in front him. In Mystery, his kidnapee.[/quote] lol wut [quote]The Punisher has been released! The worst thing The Punisher does to Shiromori is make bad puns.[/quote] (insert tree puns here)
Quote:
PECC NECC
Quote:
I play Pokémon Go EVERY DAY!!!
Quote:
lol wut
Quote:
(insert tree puns here)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Night 6

Lucina gets yelled at by Kamina for sleeping on the job.

Gig sings to Creeper when Creeper has a nightmare.

Magolor has *explosion* interrupting his *explosion*.

Medic and Mokuba have a dance battle. Magpie does not approve.

Mystery is thinking with portals. Palutena scolds them, saying that now is NOT time for that.

Dante, Norway, and Asgore keep making bird noises, much to Robin's confusion.

Brendan strings tripwire between a pair of trees. Boogey and Yolanda end up tripping on it.

Spy attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Shiromori discovers the secret to immortality. Too bad Shiromori can't use it!

SCP-079 joins the Black Parade!

Sweden discovers the secret to immortality. Too bad Sweden can't use it!

Sayaka Maizono spends the night summoning spirits from her campfire.

Springtrap keeps trying to kill Eijiro Kirishima, but Eijiro Kirishima is protected by plot armor.

Karna thinks about losing.

SCP-682 goes grimdark.

Tirana Kasund and Katsuki Bakugou work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Professor Birch throws a party. Viral comes to confess their love to him, but was rejected.

A Bluebird screeched in the sky. Funtime Freddy tried to hide, but too late.

Niko embraces his inner emo.

Day 7

Springtrap gets caught and killed by the crossfire of Sweden and Sayaka Maizono's battle.

Palutena yells at SCP-682 until he attacks, tired of the hollering.

SCP-079 is cold, no matter where they go.

Viral falls in a wormhole and ends up on the other side of the arena.

Katsuki Bakugou begins to cry, but Tirana Kasund comforts him.

Mokuba receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Magpie and Magolor get drunk on moonlight.

Asgore is a chef, and he throws knives at Robin for not washing his hands before entering the kitchen. The knives miss Robin.

Norway is forgotten because his friend, Boogey, gets all the attention.

Dante screams loudly into Medic's ears.

Brendan destroys Spy's plate of spaghetti, claiming that he doesn't trust the chef who cooked it.

Eijiro Kirishima sings. Everyone loves the performance.

Yolanda gets shot with a large arrow. Rather than dying, she gains strange abilities...

Gig looks at a photo he took with his friends. He then realizes that half of the people in the photo are dead, however...

Niko decides to become Mr. StealYourBoy as they take Mystery away from Kamina.

Shiromori begs for Professor Birch to kill her. He refuses, keeping Shiromori alive.

Creeper uses multiple expressions Lucina has made as emoticons while texting Karna.

Night 6

Lucina gets yelled at by Kamina for sleeping on the job.

Gig sings to Creeper when Creeper has a nightmare.

Magolor has *explosion* interrupting his *explosion*.

Medic and Mokuba have a dance battle. Magpie does not approve.

Mystery is thinking with portals. Palutena scolds them, saying that now is NOT time for that.

Dante, Norway, and Asgore keep making bird noises, much to Robin's confusion.

Brendan strings tripwire between a pair of trees. Boogey and Yolanda end up tripping on it.

Spy attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Shiromori discovers the secret to immortality. Too bad Shiromori can't use it!

SCP-079 joins the Black Parade!

Sweden discovers the secret to immortality. Too bad Sweden can't use it!

Sayaka Maizono spends the night summoning spirits from her campfire.

Springtrap keeps trying to kill Eijiro Kirishima, but Eijiro Kirishima is protected by plot armor.

Karna thinks about losing.

SCP-682 goes grimdark.

Tirana Kasund and Katsuki Bakugou work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Professor Birch throws a party. Viral comes to confess their love to him, but was rejected.

A Bluebird screeched in the sky. Funtime Freddy tried to hide, but too late.

Niko embraces his inner emo.

Day 7

Springtrap gets caught and killed by the crossfire of Sweden and Sayaka Maizono's battle.

Palutena yells at SCP-682 until he attacks, tired of the hollering.

SCP-079 is cold, no matter where they go.

Viral falls in a wormhole and ends up on the other side of the arena.

Katsuki Bakugou begins to cry, but Tirana Kasund comforts him.

Mokuba receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Magpie and Magolor get drunk on moonlight.

Asgore is a chef, and he throws knives at Robin for not washing his hands before entering the kitchen. The knives miss Robin.

Norway is forgotten because his friend, Boogey, gets all the attention.

Dante screams loudly into Medic's ears.

Brendan destroys Spy's plate of spaghetti, claiming that he doesn't trust the chef who cooked it.

Eijiro Kirishima sings. Everyone loves the performance.

Yolanda gets shot with a large arrow. Rather than dying, she gains strange abilities...

Gig looks at a photo he took with his friends. He then realizes that half of the people in the photo are dead, however...

Niko decides to become Mr. StealYourBoy as they take Mystery away from Kamina.

Shiromori begs for Professor Birch to kill her. He refuses, keeping Shiromori alive.

Creeper uses multiple expressions Lucina has made as emoticons while texting Karna.

@Yugi

kaib is ded
@Yugi

kaib is ded
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 ... 5991 5992