Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 538 539 540 541 542 ... 562 563
Only an hour before the games begin! If any of you have any events you'd like to enter, now is the time.
Only an hour before the games begin! If any of you have any events you'd like to enter, now is the time.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

(Player1) and (Player2) build the first printer.

(Player1) goes hunting and finds a wild boar, which (he/she1) kills.

(Player1) teaches (Player2) and (Player3) Latin at a monastery.

(Psst... Can I suggest a future theme? If thus hasn't been done before, FHG in SPACE! But it's not sci-fi space... RL space. Including RL vehicles, and space history, for instance.)
@LadyPlague

(Player1) and (Player2) build the first printer.

(Player1) goes hunting and finds a wild boar, which (he/she1) kills.

(Player1) teaches (Player2) and (Player3) Latin at a monastery.

(Psst... Can I suggest a future theme? If thus hasn't been done before, FHG in SPACE! But it's not sci-fi space... RL space. Including RL vehicles, and space history, for instance.)

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

Back when Werelynx made a list of themes, Sci-Fi was one of them. So it's safe to say that we're doing it, it's just a matter of when. (though based on people's eagerness, I'm definitely having it on the next poll.)

ohhhhh I get it, that'll be added to the list.
@DuskyFlareon

Back when Werelynx made a list of themes, Sci-Fi was one of them. So it's safe to say that we're doing it, it's just a matter of when. (though based on people's eagerness, I'm definitely having it on the next poll.)

ohhhhh I get it, that'll be added to the list.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

No worries, easy mistake hence my specifying. While SciFibeould be cool, I'm a bit if a RL-space buff... hehe... plus I figured SciFi'd also be suggested before. Psst, fixed spelling error on a event of mine in the post above, and fixed my church event.

Fixed Church text: (Player1) declares (he/she1) is making (his/her1) own church.
@LadyPlague

No worries, easy mistake hence my specifying. While SciFibeould be cool, I'm a bit if a RL-space buff... hehe... plus I figured SciFi'd also be suggested before. Psst, fixed spelling error on a event of mine in the post above, and fixed my church event.

Fixed Church text: (Player1) declares (he/she1) is making (his/her1) own church.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

And when the time comes when we do that theme, I expect some very creative events from you!

(iamnotverygoodatcomingupwithenougheventsthatIcanremovebasiceventsgahhhhhh)
@DuskyFlareon

And when the time comes when we do that theme, I expect some very creative events from you!

(iamnotverygoodatcomingupwithenougheventsthatIcanremovebasiceventsgahhhhhh)
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

I will... bet I fould make events out of the cancelled Apollos or Aerojet submitting something OTHER than the RFP's requirement for Shuttle engines (may have been boosters, can't remember off the top of my head right now). And there's an amusing anecdote involving John Young and Gis Grissom and a corned beef sandwich that seems like an obligation to include. Purely for the hilarity.
@LadyPlague

I will... bet I fould make events out of the cancelled Apollos or Aerojet submitting something OTHER than the RFP's requirement for Shuttle engines (may have been boosters, can't remember off the top of my head right now). And there's an amusing anecdote involving John Young and Gis Grissom and a corned beef sandwich that seems like an obligation to include. Purely for the hilarity.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@LadyPlague

I'm not sure if this has already been used buuuuut here's my event owo;

(Player1) challenges (Player2) to a duel.

(Player1) tries teaching (Player2) how to ride a horse. It did not end very well.
@LadyPlague

I'm not sure if this has already been used buuuuut here's my event owo;

(Player1) challenges (Player2) to a duel.

(Player1) tries teaching (Player2) how to ride a horse. It did not end very well.
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gifpukaslothgreen_sleeping.gifstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.giftumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
BLOODBATH

As the tributes standeth on their podiums, the h'rn sounds.

Evie Frye bath'd in blood. h'r skin doth feel rejuvenat'd.

did Rose Quartz runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Undyne stays at the c'rnucopia f'r resources.

Mal doth take a handful of throwing bodkins.

Altair and Norway square ov'r a sw'rd, but Smaug steals t while those gents aren't looking.

Mettaton rips a mace out of inquisit'r Barnham's hands.

Pearl, Sweden, and Kyurem-B w'rk togeth'r to receiveth as many supplies as possible.

Amethyst doth take a jar of leaches from the c'rnucopia.

Jacob Frye doth take a handful of throwing bodkins.

Velvet Remedy runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

The Green Arrow doth take a handful of throwing bodkins.

Rick, Espella, and Yuuma w'rk togeth'r to receiveth as many supplies as possible.

Shiny Umbreon grabs a buckler leaning on the c'rnucopia.

The Flash grabs a charm wand from the c'rnucopia.

Kenny runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Qrow runs into the c'rnucopia and hides.

Golum runs into the c'rnucopia and hides.

Grog doth take a jar of leaches from the c'rnucopia.

Latias grabs a buckler leaning on the c'rnucopia.

Ezio doth take a jar of leaches from the c'rnucopia.

Shin-Ah runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Percy grabs a buckler leaning on the c'rnucopia.

Calamity runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Loki and Rogue square f'r a container. Loki gives up and retreats.

Puppet rips a mace out of Latios's hands.

Leo breaks Yan He's nose f'r a basket of bread.

Takumi runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Batman runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Evil Rick snatches a pair of sais.

Robin grabs a charm wand from the c'rnucopia.

Odin stabs Carlos while his backeth is did turn.

Kyle runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Quan Chi kills Ozpin f'r his supplies.

Hak grabs a sw'rd.

Shinnok and Greg square f'r a container. Greg gives up and retreats.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Lizhardking @Quamosthy @Karkamericat @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon
BLOODBATH

As the tributes standeth on their podiums, the h'rn sounds.

Evie Frye bath'd in blood. h'r skin doth feel rejuvenat'd.

did Rose Quartz runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Undyne stays at the c'rnucopia f'r resources.

Mal doth take a handful of throwing bodkins.

Altair and Norway square ov'r a sw'rd, but Smaug steals t while those gents aren't looking.

Mettaton rips a mace out of inquisit'r Barnham's hands.

Pearl, Sweden, and Kyurem-B w'rk togeth'r to receiveth as many supplies as possible.

Amethyst doth take a jar of leaches from the c'rnucopia.

Jacob Frye doth take a handful of throwing bodkins.

Velvet Remedy runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

The Green Arrow doth take a handful of throwing bodkins.

Rick, Espella, and Yuuma w'rk togeth'r to receiveth as many supplies as possible.

Shiny Umbreon grabs a buckler leaning on the c'rnucopia.

The Flash grabs a charm wand from the c'rnucopia.

Kenny runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Qrow runs into the c'rnucopia and hides.

Golum runs into the c'rnucopia and hides.

Grog doth take a jar of leaches from the c'rnucopia.

Latias grabs a buckler leaning on the c'rnucopia.

Ezio doth take a jar of leaches from the c'rnucopia.

Shin-Ah runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Percy grabs a buckler leaning on the c'rnucopia.

Calamity runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Loki and Rogue square f'r a container. Loki gives up and retreats.

Puppet rips a mace out of Latios's hands.

Leo breaks Yan He's nose f'r a basket of bread.

Takumi runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Batman runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Evil Rick snatches a pair of sais.

Robin grabs a charm wand from the c'rnucopia.

Odin stabs Carlos while his backeth is did turn.

Kyle runs hence from the c'rnucopia.

Quan Chi kills Ozpin f'r his supplies.

Hak grabs a sw'rd.

Shinnok and Greg square f'r a container. Greg gives up and retreats.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Lizhardking @Quamosthy @Karkamericat @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon
Ru6naU3.png
Lette the Fight begin!
Lette the Fight begin!

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Amiparu i congradulate carlos for being stabbed in the bloodbath. ;)
@Amiparu i congradulate carlos for being stabbed in the bloodbath. ;)
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 538 539 540 541 542 ... 562 563