Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 ... 5991 5992
Stay strong, Pablo. Don't die yet.
Stay strong, Pablo. Don't die yet.
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
[quote name="playerpichu" date=2017-09-15 18:24:36] Mavis stabs Miss Frizzle in the back with a trident. [/quote] M A V I S ! i liked ms. frizzle
playerpichu wrote on 2017-09-15:
Mavis stabs Miss Frizzle in the back with a trident.
M A V I S ! i liked ms. frizzle
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
Wow. Ricky is a mouse and he killed a cat. I nice feat for mice kind.
Wow. Ricky is a mouse and he killed a cat. I nice feat for mice kind.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
@ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @CelesteNova @Physik @FValentine @LordMalak @OrcaTheUltimate @SamIamLuvDov @dragonlady1803

Day 1:

Dan feels absolutely FABULOUS today!

Mandark and Max decide to speak in the third person all day long. Magenta tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Pablo tells Runo that she is weak.

Leshawna receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Liz slips on an ice cube and gets covered in boo-boos.

Obélix drinks a milkshake. Obélix's milkshake brings all the tributes to the yard.

Han receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Knock knock! Get the Door! It’s Chaosdramon. He is here to sell clocks, guns, and JESUS.

Austin steals from Charizard while he isn't looking.

Artha Pen forces Beau to watch their least favorite show. Artha Pen laughs at his misery.

Bob and Coby start dancing to "You Reposted in the Wrong Neighborhood." (( That doesn't seem like an appropriate song for your kind of show, Bob... ))

Ricky gets trapped in a mirror for the whole day. Larry frees him.

Luke begs for Dexter to kill him. He refuses, keeping Luke alive.

Firestar and Pikachu reach Support Rank S! (( A cat and a mouse, who would've thought? ))

Ricky Ricotta cuts Idefix's eyes, but it doesn't blind him. On the bright side, he gets to wear cool shades while he heals.

Pongo attempts to kill Emily Elizabeth. Instead, Emily Elizabeth befriends Pongo.

Cadence was penalized for baseless conjecture.

Mrs. Pepper uses multiple expressions N has made as emoticons while texting Robot.

Clifford summons the South Spirit Dragons while General Loki summons the North Spirit dragon.

Bianca is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Vajramon dresses up like a member of Team Rocket.

Sin shoots Nikki in the foot on accident.

Clone Gavin dug straight down and found a cave.

Zeref steals Captain Teggs's identity and becomes him for the rest of the day.

Tango falls off a cliff. Luckily, there's a trampoline at the bottom, and she survives.

Blue shoots a poisonous blow dart into Mavis's neck, slowly killing her. (( B L U E ))
@ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @CelesteNova @Physik @FValentine @LordMalak @OrcaTheUltimate @SamIamLuvDov @dragonlady1803

Day 1:

Dan feels absolutely FABULOUS today!

Mandark and Max decide to speak in the third person all day long. Magenta tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Pablo tells Runo that she is weak.

Leshawna receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Liz slips on an ice cube and gets covered in boo-boos.

Obélix drinks a milkshake. Obélix's milkshake brings all the tributes to the yard.

Han receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Knock knock! Get the Door! It’s Chaosdramon. He is here to sell clocks, guns, and JESUS.

Austin steals from Charizard while he isn't looking.

Artha Pen forces Beau to watch their least favorite show. Artha Pen laughs at his misery.

Bob and Coby start dancing to "You Reposted in the Wrong Neighborhood." (( That doesn't seem like an appropriate song for your kind of show, Bob... ))

Ricky gets trapped in a mirror for the whole day. Larry frees him.

Luke begs for Dexter to kill him. He refuses, keeping Luke alive.

Firestar and Pikachu reach Support Rank S! (( A cat and a mouse, who would've thought? ))

Ricky Ricotta cuts Idefix's eyes, but it doesn't blind him. On the bright side, he gets to wear cool shades while he heals.

Pongo attempts to kill Emily Elizabeth. Instead, Emily Elizabeth befriends Pongo.

Cadence was penalized for baseless conjecture.

Mrs. Pepper uses multiple expressions N has made as emoticons while texting Robot.

Clifford summons the South Spirit Dragons while General Loki summons the North Spirit dragon.

Bianca is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Vajramon dresses up like a member of Team Rocket.

Sin shoots Nikki in the foot on accident.

Clone Gavin dug straight down and found a cave.

Zeref steals Captain Teggs's identity and becomes him for the rest of the day.

Tango falls off a cliff. Luckily, there's a trampoline at the bottom, and she survives.

Blue shoots a poisonous blow dart into Mavis's neck, slowly killing her. (( B L U E ))
Forum-Signature.png
THATS WHATT MAVIS GETS FOR KILLING MISS FRIZZLE

HAHAAAAH
THATS WHATT MAVIS GETS FOR KILLING MISS FRIZZLE

HAHAAAAH
Firestar... no.
Firestar... no.
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
[quote name="playerpichu" date=2017-09-15 18:31:46] Blue shoots a poisonous blow dart into Mavis's neck, slowly killing her. [/quote] [b][i]T H A T ' S W H A T Y O U G E T F O R K I L L I N G T H E F R I Z Z[/i][/b] [size=1]what is wrong with me xD mavis was my tribute[/size]
Blue shoots a poisonous blow dart into Mavis's neck, slowly killing her.
T H A T ' S W H A T Y O U G E T F O R K I L L I N G T H E F R I Z Z
what is wrong with me xD mavis was my tribute
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
[quote name="RoarofTime" date=2017-09-15 18:34:52] [quote name="playerpichu" date=2017-09-15 18:31:46] Blue shoots a poisonous blow dart into Mavis's neck, slowly killing her. [/quote] [b][i]T H A T ' S W H A T Y O U G E T F O R K I L L I N G T H E F R I Z Z[/i][/b] [size=1]what is wrong with me xD mavis was my tribute[/size] [/quote] miss frizzle is the best, that is why
RoarofTime wrote on 2017-09-15:
Blue shoots a poisonous blow dart into Mavis's neck, slowly killing her.
T H A T ' S W H A T Y O U G E T F O R K I L L I N G T H E F R I Z Z
what is wrong with me xD mavis was my tribute
miss frizzle is the best, that is why
NOOO THE FRIZZ DIED IN THE BLOODBATH

At least her class pet is still up and kicking (for now...)

NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
[quote name="browncoatparadox" date=2017-09-15 18:36:19] NOOO THE FRIZZ DIED IN THE BLOODBATH At least her class pet is still up and kicking (for now...) [/quote] don't worry blue got revenge
browncoatparadox wrote on 2017-09-15:

don't worry blue got revenge
1 2 ... 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 ... 5991 5992