Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 ... 5991 5992
OH SWEET PAYJAY FANFICS, D.C. IS RIGHT!?! MEPHONE W H Y
OH SWEET PAYJAY FANFICS, D.C. IS RIGHT!?! MEPHONE W H Y
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@icystorm2 yes. Yuck.

I don't know what i hate more: Medic getting redemption or Mephone falling in love with Spy. Both scenarios are disgusting (to me).
@icystorm2 yes. Yuck.

I don't know what i hate more: Medic getting redemption or Mephone falling in love with Spy. Both scenarios are disgusting (to me).
T3TuubO.png
Well, I think Skuld might be one of the unluckiest characters in the Fandom Hunger Games. Two rounds and she dies in the bloodbath both times. First person to die the first time, second person to die the second time.

Is there a medal for that?
Well, I think Skuld might be one of the unluckiest characters in the Fandom Hunger Games. Two rounds and she dies in the bloodbath both times. First person to die the first time, second person to die the second time.

Is there a medal for that?
Mg9qSuP.gif
the saga of TF2 fricking everything up for me? At least none of them have killed my tributes yet!

Oh Soacraphone ship art why did I say that?
the saga of TF2 fricking everything up for me? At least none of them have killed my tributes yet!

Oh Soacraphone ship art why did I say that?
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
Period 1

Kurow injures himself.

Whiptail has to separate Earthshaker, Amaterasu, Arceus, Joshua, Bill Cipher, and ChildofNaga because they wont stop arguing on who the real god is.

Tyrone finds Firestar caught in a mousetrap.

Quillfire is a cool teacher and lets the class goof off.

Sans got so happy when he got a card from one of the students.

Kayo questions her sanity.

Fluffles hunts for other tributes.

May won't stop misbehaving, so Protagonist gives her a detention.

Lycus Artois is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Nic Artois grades quizzes in the bathroom because he forgot he was supposed to be handing the results out to the class today.

Issun reminds Gundham, Odin, England, Shouta, and Rose that conjuring dark magic isn't allowed during class.

Carlos teaches the class about despair.

Fukase tells DuskyAether to quit doodling all over xir notebook pages.

Sae Niijima, Robin, Piko, and Springload hunt for other tributes.

Tiffany sighs as GrandSerpentine turns in her homework late again. (Oh look! GrandSerpentine got an event early!)

Starscream grades quizzes in the bathroom because he forgot he was supposed to be handing the results out to the class today.

Kankri Vantas, Tareth, and The Dolorosa hunt for other tributes.

Mepad and Kazuichi Souda take their classes on a field trip.

Papyrus catches a student playing with a fidget spinner.

Kanaya Maryam receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Professor Kukui catches Ichamo summoning a demon for luck on the test and makes the fatal mistake of intervening.

Rex looks Karkat Vantas dead in the eye and tells them that they just plain suck at teaching.

Saans makes a bad joke. Mephone4 groans.

Satoru sighs as GrandSerpentine turns in her homework late again.

Spock takes the class on a field trip to the zoo.

Kai and Nya catch someone bullying Toboe. The bully gets taken to the office.

Roar falls asleep in class, prompting Nikolai and his students to prank her.

Professor Birch tends to Kokichi Ouma's wounds.

Bones accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.

Brendan, Spy, and Professor Sycamore hunt for other tributes.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu got a paper plane thrown at their head.

Uniqua finds Firestar caught in a mousetrap.

Chrom is a cool teacher and lets the class goof off.

@Shadowlugia711 @icystorm2 @TheHeroicOne @MagykalWagykal @Ichamo @Quamosthy @RoarofTime @LieutenantCoen @LordMalak @VastPlaguesOfAku @Sparklejewel @UltimateKitty @KawaiiFlyer @luckless
Period 1

Kurow injures himself.

Whiptail has to separate Earthshaker, Amaterasu, Arceus, Joshua, Bill Cipher, and ChildofNaga because they wont stop arguing on who the real god is.

Tyrone finds Firestar caught in a mousetrap.

Sans got so happy when he got a card from one of the students.

Kayo questions her sanity.

Fluffles hunts for other tributes.

May won't stop misbehaving, so Protagonist gives her a detention.

Lycus Artois is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Nic Artois grades quizzes in the bathroom because he forgot he was supposed to be handing the results out to the class today.

Issun reminds Gundham, Odin, England, Shouta, and Rose that conjuring dark magic isn't allowed during class.

Carlos teaches the class about despair.

Fukase tells DuskyAether to quit doodling all over xir notebook pages.

Sae Niijima, Robin, Piko, and Springload hunt for other tributes.

Tiffany sighs as GrandSerpentine turns in her homework late again. (Oh look! GrandSerpentine got an event early!)

Starscream grades quizzes in the bathroom because he forgot he was supposed to be handing the results out to the class today.

Kankri Vantas, Tareth, and The Dolorosa hunt for other tributes.

Mepad and Kazuichi Souda take their classes on a field trip.

Papyrus catches a student playing with a fidget spinner.

Kanaya Maryam receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Professor Kukui catches Ichamo summoning a demon for luck on the test and makes the fatal mistake of intervening.

Rex looks Karkat Vantas dead in the eye and tells them that they just plain suck at teaching.

Saans makes a bad joke. Mephone4 groans.

Satoru sighs as GrandSerpentine turns in her homework late again.

Spock takes the class on a field trip to the zoo.

Kai and Nya catch someone bullying Toboe. The bully gets taken to the office.

Roar falls asleep in class, prompting Nikolai and his students to prank her.

Professor Birch tends to Kokichi Ouma's wounds.

Bones accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.

Brendan, Spy, and Professor Sycamore hunt for other tributes.

Uniqua finds Firestar caught in a mousetrap.

Chrom is a cool teacher and lets the class goof off.

@Shadowlugia711 @icystorm2 @TheHeroicOne @MagykalWagykal @Ichamo @Quamosthy @RoarofTime @LieutenantCoen @LordMalak @VastPlaguesOfAku @Sparklejewel @UltimateKitty @KawaiiFlyer @luckless
Ru6naU3.png
@icystorm2 i don't know. TF2 likes messing me all up too. Why Warden. Why Madame Foster. WHAT made the Medic do this. WHY does the Medic get redemption. I don't have a good feeling.
@icystorm2 i don't know. TF2 likes messing me all up too. Why Warden. Why Madame Foster. WHAT made the Medic do this. WHY does the Medic get redemption. I don't have a good feeling.
T3TuubO.png
I got lost in watching a persona 5 let's play and come back to this [quote]Kurow sets an explosive off, killing Maki Harukawa.[/quote] This... plus kirigiri earlier... WHY DID BOTH OF MY WAIFUS DIE IN THE BLOODBATH AND NOT EVEN GET REDEMPTION! [s]nopes my way out of the thread[/s]
I got lost in watching a persona 5 let's play and come back to this
Quote:
Kurow sets an explosive off, killing Maki Harukawa.
This... plus kirigiri earlier...

WHY DID BOTH OF MY WAIFUS DIE IN THE BLOODBATH AND NOT EVEN GET REDEMPTION!

nopes my way out of the thread
[quote]Quillfire is a cool teacher and lets the class goof off.[/quote] you don't realize how 100% accurate that is
Quote:

you don't realize how 100% accurate that is
untitled_drawing_by_weneedagyro-dd1b1ku.png
"Nic Artois grades quizzes in the bathroom because he forgot he was supposed to be handing the results out to the class today."

I'm so glad he got this event, he was a teacher before being headmaster.
"Nic Artois grades quizzes in the bathroom because he forgot he was supposed to be handing the results out to the class today."

I'm so glad he got this event, he was a teacher before being headmaster.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
[quote]Issun reminds Gundham, Odin, England, Shouta, and Rose that conjuring dark magic isn't allowed during class.[/quote] om G [quote]Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu got a paper plane thrown at their head.[/quote] oh no kinda want to draw this [quote]Professor Kukui catches Ichamo summoning a demon for luck on the test and makes the fatal mistake of intervening.[/quote] OMG RIP
Quote:

om G
Quote:

oh no

kinda want to draw this
Quote:

OMG RIP
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
1 2 ... 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 ... 5991 5992