Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4939 4940 4941 4942 4943 ... 5991 5992
h

Taako stabs Lup, then pushes her close enough to the hurricane to suck her in.
HH H H
h

HH H H
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="hamkid" date="2018-10-25 17:17:33" ] h Taako stabs Lup, then pushes her close enough to the hurricane to suck her in. HH H H [/quote] I like how both Taco and Taako get that event;;
hamkid wrote on 2018-10-25 17:17:33:
h

HH H H

I like how both Taco and Taako get that event;;
Twig pronounces ‘macarons’ as ‘macaroons’. Chronostasis and Luci Lavigne are disgusted, and pelt both kinds of cookies at him.

Haha this is quite humor-

Taco stabs The Great Raven, then pushes him close enough to the hurricane to suck him in.

Not two of my fav tributes at once no
f
Twig pronounces ‘macarons’ as ‘macaroons’. Chronostasis and Luci Lavigne are disgusted, and pelt both kinds of cookies at him.

Taco stabs The Great Raven, then pushes him close enough to the hurricane to suck him in.

f
My name is Smiley!! Feel free to place an air vent in front of my face and blow on it at -10 degrees celcius in a metaphorical fashion!!
Vs2c1n7.gif
Gots ta go .. @hamkid
Gots ta go .. @hamkid
T3TuubO.png
6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Valdemar
District 9

Dire Miralis
District 3

Lup
District 10

Vampearl
District 5

Kobik
District 12

The Great Raven
District 4

@Tetraaa @papper @Barrypaws @PardonPopplio @MissNevermind @Despairing @Smiley100P @Ravenflare @Thalira @browncoatparadox @Airplanefoxx @Shadowlugia711
@RadioactivePup
6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Valdemar
District 9

Dire Miralis
District 3

Lup
District 10

Vampearl
District 5

Kobik
District 12

The Great Raven
District 4

@Tetraaa @papper @Barrypaws @PardonPopplio @MissNevermind @Despairing @Smiley100P @Ravenflare @Thalira @browncoatparadox @Airplanefoxx @Shadowlugia711
@RadioactivePup

He/him | FRT+1 x
VAMPEARL NOOOo

Heck I totally just jinxed it, this always happens >:0
VAMPEARL NOOOo

Heck I totally just jinxed it, this always happens >:0
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
[quote name="Smiley100P" date="2018-10-25 17:18:43" ] Twig pronounces ‘macarons’ as ‘macaroons’. Chronostasis and Luci Lavigne are disgusted, and pelt both kinds of cookies at him. Haha this is quite humor- Taco stabs The Great Raven, then pushes him close enough to the hurricane to suck him in. Not two of my fav tributes at once no f [/quote] ? Only the raven died, Taco killed him.
Smiley100P wrote on 2018-10-25 17:18:43:

f
? Only the raven died, Taco killed him.
[F MASHING INTENSIFIES]
[F MASHING INTENSIFIES]
My name is Smiley!! Feel free to place an air vent in front of my face and blow on it at -10 degrees celcius in a metaphorical fashion!!
Vs2c1n7.gif
[quote name="mysticSpaghetti" date="2018-10-25 17:20:31" ] [quote name="Smiley100P" date="2018-10-25 17:18:43" ] Twig pronounces ‘macarons’ as ‘macaroons’. Chronostasis and Luci Lavigne are disgusted, and pelt both kinds of cookies at him. Haha this is quite humor- Taco stabs The Great Raven, then pushes him close enough to the hurricane to suck him in. Not two of my fav tributes at once no f [/quote] ? Only the raven died, Taco killed him. [/quote] ...Oh Darnit thats even worse [b]Taco you piece of[/b]
mysticSpaghetti wrote on 2018-10-25 17:20:31:

f
...Oh
Darnit thats even worse
Taco you piece of
Vs2c1n7.gif
[quote name="Smiley100P" date="2018-10-25 17:21:29" ] [quote name="mysticSpaghetti" date="2018-10-25 17:20:31" ] [quote name="Smiley100P" date="2018-10-25 17:18:43" ] Twig pronounces ‘macarons’ as ‘macaroons’. Chronostasis and Luci Lavigne are disgusted, and pelt both kinds of cookies at him. Haha this is quite humor- Taco stabs The Great Raven, then pushes him close enough to the hurricane to suck him in. Not two of my fav tributes at once no f [/quote] ? Only the raven died, Taco killed him. [/quote] ...Oh Darnit thats even worse [b]Taco you piece of[/b] [/quote] Give her a break, she's had a rough FHG
Smiley100P wrote on 2018-10-25 17:21:29:
mysticSpaghetti wrote on 2018-10-25 17:20:31:

f
...Oh
Darnit thats even worse
Taco you piece of
Give her a break, she's had a rough FHG
1 2 ... 4939 4940 4941 4942 4943 ... 5991 5992