Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 ... 5991 5992
no it's fine IT'S NOT LIKE THIS IS THE SECOND DAMN TIME DATA'S DIED IN THE ******* BLOODBATH

Well, let's see what Lore's up to.
Quote:
Hatano and Lore get into a fight over a baseball bat. Kai takes the bat while Lore kills Hatano.

OH HO ALREADY NOW
Quote:
Pharah gets Eridan Ampora, Vriska Serket , and Lore sick. They are all mad at her.

I would be too. I just got over a fever.
no it's fine IT'S NOT LIKE THIS IS THE SECOND DAMN TIME DATA'S DIED IN THE ******* BLOODBATH

Well, let's see what Lore's up to.
Quote:
Hatano and Lore get into a fight over a baseball bat. Kai takes the bat while Lore kills Hatano.

OH HO ALREADY NOW
Quote:
Pharah gets Eridan Ampora, Vriska Serket , and Lore sick. They are all mad at her.

I would be too. I just got over a fever.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@kyanitegem
YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN THAT YOUR BLUE HAS CAUSED ME TO FEEL
@kyanitegem
YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN THAT YOUR BLUE HAS CAUSED ME TO FEEL
[quote] We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by Sans and three clones of him.[/quote] Three different AUs of himself actually.
Quote:
We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by Sans and three clones of him.
Three different AUs of himself actually.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date=2017-04-08 16:16:34] [quote]Sans screams like a little kid when he spots the incoming Papyrus.[/quote] This. No words can describe the beauty. [/quote] That event is both cute [i]and[/i] funny, 10/10
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2017-04-08:
Quote:
Sans screams like a little kid when he spots the incoming Papyrus.
This. No words can describe the beauty.

That event is both cute and funny, 10/10
Forum-Signature.png
this puts a damper on my day honestly
this puts a damper on my day honestly
[quote]Waka steps off his podium too soon and blows up.[/quote] i'm not mad he got 47 place. not mad at all.
Quote:
Waka steps off his podium too soon and blows up.

i'm not mad he got 47 place.

not mad at all.
@Werelynx awww but just look at her how could you be mad at this [img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/wolfsrain/images/c/cc/Blue_Profile_Image.png[/img] [s]Im very sorry for your loss friend[/s]
@Werelynx
awww but just look at her
how could you be mad at this
Blue_Profile_Image.png

Im very sorry for your loss friend
WcUWOG9.png
[quote name="ChildOfNaga" date=2017-04-08 16:22:33] [quote] We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by Sans and three clones of him.[/quote] Three different AUs of himself actually. [/quote] Run, the AUs are taking over! Don't let the shippers find out! [s]I am guilty of shipping AU sanses together don't kill me[/s]
ChildOfNaga wrote on 2017-04-08:
Quote:
We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by Sans and three clones of him.
Three different AUs of himself actually.
Run, the AUs are taking over! Don't let the shippers find out!
I am guilty of shipping AU sanses together don't kill me
wORSkxL.png
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date=2017-04-08 16:21:34] [quote name="ChildOfNaga" date=2017-04-08 16:19:34] Whoops I was busy immersing myself in AMAZING Homestuck music. I really need to listen to the music more often. Anyway, yay! Game time! [/quote] I forgot to mention yesterday, when I told you about Homestuck, I'd never thing you'd be this far gone. Just another soul to Hussie's collection. [/quote] NO ONE CAN SAVE ME NOW! But I have been trying to slow down like I said I would. It's just that I was listening to the Let's Read earlier and it was the first time I was hearing Umbral Ultimatum and I just freaking love it. (probably because Toby Fox made the song. That would explain a lot.)
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2017-04-08:
ChildOfNaga wrote on 2017-04-08:
Whoops I was busy immersing myself in AMAZING Homestuck music. I really need to listen to the music more often.

Anyway, yay! Game time!
I forgot to mention yesterday, when I told you about Homestuck, I'd never thing you'd be this far gone. Just another soul to Hussie's collection.
NO ONE CAN SAVE ME NOW! But I have been trying to slow down like I said I would. It's just that I was listening to the Let's Read earlier and it was the first time I was hearing Umbral Ultimatum and I just freaking love it. (probably because Toby Fox made the song. That would explain a lot.)
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
@kyanitegem I like most wolves. But I do not like that wolf. Besides, this wolf could totally beat up your wolf: [img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/more/amaterasu/ama-2.jpg[/img]
@kyanitegem

I like most wolves. But I do not like that wolf.

Besides, this wolf could totally beat up your wolf:

ama-2.jpg
1 2 ... 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 ... 5991 5992