Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 ... 5991 5992
Welp, multiple people are already dead, but not enough.
Welp, multiple people are already dead, but not enough.
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
Leela you disappoint me
Leela you disappoint me
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
[quote name="YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-06-24 17:00:09] [quote name="playerpichu" date=2017-06-24 16:49:33] Melone flirts with Bido, only to be laughed at by him. [/quote] Was it something awkward about how his DNA would be perfect for baby-making? I bet it was. [/quote] Okay if he said something like that I give my lizard son permission to laugh at him
YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-06-24:
playerpichu wrote on 2017-06-24:

Melone flirts with Bido, only to be laughed at by him.

Was it something awkward about how his DNA would be perfect for baby-making? I bet it was.
Okay if he said something like that I give my lizard son permission to laugh at him
wORSkxL.png
@Cronch @Ichamo @Sparklejewel @VastPlaguesofAku @Petall @IzzyWizzy @browncoatparadox @LieutenantCoen @LadyPlague @crazyraspberry @Ravenflare @firewyrm2018 @Kairo

Night 1

Emily incessantly repeats the same tip every 10 seconds until they're ABSOLUTELY SURE Martel understands.

Efi Oladele and Saffron smooch. Ritsu totally ships it.

Tracey gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes him to become paralyzed.

Heather becomes a villain for the night, with Tina McGee as her minion.

While everyone is sleeping, Pied Piper, Erica and Russian Half-Elf sing on stage like Idols. It wakes Clancee up, but he is too tired to care.

Cynthia somehow stops time for a few seconds. She has no idea how she did it, but it seems like a useful power... (( If you thought Cynthia was tough to fight before, just imagine fighting her Pokemon when she can do this... O_o ))

Finnian lets Clair into his shelter.

Toshiro Hitsugaya is separated from Mullin Shetland after Skales Jr disapproves of their relationship.

Clouse ties up Mikitaka Hazekura to a tree and forgets to release him later.

Dunya Scheer is about to kill Greater Dog with a special poison, but Dunya Scheer spares his life because their mothers have the same name.

Kass tripped on a bunch of marbles.

Swelter gets trapped in a net filled with balloons.

Enrico cringed at the spaghetti Whiteout cooked. Whiteout thought Enrico liked it, a LOT!

Bido gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes him to become paralyzed.

Llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama Renji Abarai llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama. (( Um- ))

We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by Angry Spitty Man and three clones of him.

Chamille attacks Taichi Fujisaki and thinks she killed him. Taichi Fujisaki is just barely alive.

Spidermom is unable to fall asleep due to the vast amount of coffee they drank.

Romana asks Reaper Creeper "Should I kill Cass?" Reaper Creeper says "Yes."

Pluto calls Rory a nerd. Rory then calls Pluto a dweeb. Takaaki Ishimaru says that they're both dorks.

Hiroko Hagakure's snores scare off animals and other tributes.

Edward and Glacius tell stories about themselves to each other.

Thoughtful wonders if anyone cares about him. (( ;_; ))

Melone asks Reaper Creeper "Should I kill Sidon?" Reaper Creeper says "Yes."
@Cronch @Ichamo @Sparklejewel @VastPlaguesofAku @Petall @IzzyWizzy @browncoatparadox @LieutenantCoen @LadyPlague @crazyraspberry @Ravenflare @firewyrm2018 @Kairo

Night 1

Emily incessantly repeats the same tip every 10 seconds until they're ABSOLUTELY SURE Martel understands.

Efi Oladele and Saffron smooch. Ritsu totally ships it.

Tracey gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes him to become paralyzed.

Heather becomes a villain for the night, with Tina McGee as her minion.

While everyone is sleeping, Pied Piper, Erica and Russian Half-Elf sing on stage like Idols. It wakes Clancee up, but he is too tired to care.

Cynthia somehow stops time for a few seconds. She has no idea how she did it, but it seems like a useful power... (( If you thought Cynthia was tough to fight before, just imagine fighting her Pokemon when she can do this... O_o ))

Finnian lets Clair into his shelter.

Toshiro Hitsugaya is separated from Mullin Shetland after Skales Jr disapproves of their relationship.

Clouse ties up Mikitaka Hazekura to a tree and forgets to release him later.

Dunya Scheer is about to kill Greater Dog with a special poison, but Dunya Scheer spares his life because their mothers have the same name.

Kass tripped on a bunch of marbles.

Swelter gets trapped in a net filled with balloons.

Enrico cringed at the spaghetti Whiteout cooked. Whiteout thought Enrico liked it, a LOT!

Llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama Renji Abarai llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama. (( Um- ))

We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by Angry Spitty Man and three clones of him.

Chamille attacks Taichi Fujisaki and thinks she killed him. Taichi Fujisaki is just barely alive.

Spidermom is unable to fall asleep due to the vast amount of coffee they drank.

Romana asks Reaper Creeper "Should I kill Cass?" Reaper Creeper says "Yes."

Pluto calls Rory a nerd. Rory then calls Pluto a dweeb. Takaaki Ishimaru says that they're both dorks.

Hiroko Hagakure's snores scare off animals and other tributes.

Edward and Glacius tell stories about themselves to each other.

Thoughtful wonders if anyone cares about him. (( ;_; ))

Melone asks Reaper Creeper "Should I kill Sidon?" Reaper Creeper says "Yes."
Forum-Signature.png
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2017-06-24 17:03:59] [quote name="YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-06-24 17:00:09] [quote name="playerpichu" date=2017-06-24 16:49:33] Melone flirts with Bido, only to be laughed at by him. [/quote] Was it something awkward about how his DNA would be perfect for baby-making? I bet it was. [/quote] Okay if he said something like that I give my lizard son permission to laugh at him [/quote] #Don'tFlirtShameMelone2017 [s]He's not a very good person though, he probably deserves it...[/s]
Vulcanatus wrote on 2017-06-24:
YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-06-24:
playerpichu wrote on 2017-06-24:

Melone flirts with Bido, only to be laughed at by him.

Was it something awkward about how his DNA would be perfect for baby-making? I bet it was.
Okay if he said something like that I give my lizard son permission to laugh at him

#Don'tFlirtShameMelone2017 He's not a very good person though, he probably deserves it...
Forum-Signature.png
Of course Kass tripped—
NO DONT KILL SIDON
Of course Kass tripped—
NO DONT KILL SIDON
9CxYF0H.png
[quote]Bido gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes him to become paralyzed.[/quote] LIZARD SON NO MARTEL, HELP HIM
Quote:
LIZARD SON NO
MARTEL, HELP HIM
wORSkxL.png
[quote]Chamille attacks Taichi Fujisaki and thinks she killed him. Taichi Fujisaki is just barely alive.[/quote] oHMYGOD SOMEONE CALL 911 SAVE HIM [quote]Pluto calls Rory a nerd. Rory then calls Pluto a dweeb. Takaaki Ishimaru says that they're both dorks.[/quote] Amazing ™
Quote:

oHMYGOD SOMEONE CALL 911 SAVE HIM

Quote:

Amazing ™
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
[quote name="Kairo" date=2017-06-24 17:10:11] Of course Kass tripped— NO DONT KILL SIDON [/quote] Local Melon Man kills Giant [s]Shark Boy[/s] Zora, more at 11.
Kairo wrote on 2017-06-24:
Of course Kass tripped—
NO DONT KILL SIDON

Local Melon Man kills Giant Shark Boy Zora, more at 11.
Forum-Signature.png
I sure love being late //sarcasm

I need to remember Thoughtful and Whiteout are WoF. Poor Thoughtful-- what a sad thought. o n o
I sure love being late //sarcasm

I need to remember Thoughtful and Whiteout are WoF. Poor Thoughtful-- what a sad thought. o n o
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 ... 5991 5992