Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 450 451 452 453 454 ... 5991 5992
*is sad cause I wont be here for the beginning* I'll just have to see the surprise late.
*is sad cause I wont be here for the beginning* I'll just have to see the surprise late.
Even though I didn't enter any characters, I'm still hyped!
Even though I didn't enter any characters, I'm still hyped!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
I'm scared, very, maybe i shoulda entered r&m but i dont wanna chicken out T a T
I'm scared, very, maybe i shoulda entered r&m but i dont wanna chicken out T a T
T3TuubO.png
WOOOP WOOOOP LETS DOOO THIS THING!

@dragonlady1803

Welcome to the hole we all get stuck in every Friday evening. Fandom Hunger Games! Enjoy your stay! :D
WOOOP WOOOOP LETS DOOO THIS THING!

@dragonlady1803

Welcome to the hole we all get stuck in every Friday evening. Fandom Hunger Games! Enjoy your stay! :D
she/he/they | fr + 3
Hey everyone, just imputing in the last of the events. I should be ready to begin by 15:15 FR time, maybe sooner depending on the internet.
Hey everyone, just imputing in the last of the events. I should be ready to begin by 15:15 FR time, maybe sooner depending on the internet.
Ru6naU3.png
@NifltheIceWing
thanks, I plan on coming every Friday with a fandom I like.

also I have noticed that the fandom I entered never has been entered in to the FHG before, by anyone!

@NifltheIceWing
thanks, I plan on coming every Friday with a fandom I like.

also I have noticed that the fandom I entered never has been entered in to the FHG before, by anyone!

Hi everyone! So before we begin, I'd like to confess something to everyone, primally to all the newcomers:

I am not the main host of the Fandom Hunger Games.
I am the backup, and playerpichu is the backup backup.

The actual host is @LunarEcho . And she is just amazing when it comes to hosting and I have being missing her for so long. I think it might have been around the 40s when she disappeared from Flight Rising due to RL stuff and College.

But now, as a big announcement (people in the lore thread, y'all already know this)

LUNARECHO HAS RETURNED!!! She won't be able to host this game, but hopefully starting with the next one, she'll be back to being our Glorious Leader!

Anywho, I will now begin the 56th Fandom Hunger Games! May the odds be ever in your favour!

BLOODBATH
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Neku runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lysandre runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lightweaver clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Sycamore runs away from the Cornucopia.

Andrew Hussie and Funny Valentine fight for a rubber duck. Funny Valentine is victorious and kills Andrew Hussie.

Icewarden runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mercy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Joshua fell in love with Scarlet Valentine, like bees to honey.

Myosotis runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mom runs away from the Cornucopia.

Andre runs away from the Cornucopia.

Egunda runs away from the Cornucopia.

Ciel runs away from the Cornucopia.

Vanitas runs away from the Cornucopia.

Sebastian clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Kokichi Ouma grabs a lightsaber from the Cornucopia.

Roxas and Littlepip fight for a bag. Littlepip gives up and retreats.

McCree stays at the cornucopia for resources.

Yuri Plisetsky gathers as much food as he can.

Spitfire finds a kith, and decides to make it his ally.

Phichit Chulanont grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

Prince Peasley brings the place down on everyone else. Everyone else managed to escape.

Pharah grabs a dead fish and slaps Bec Noir with it.

Caliborn grabs a stuffed cat named Mr. Mew.

Kei retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Blackjack grabs a shovel.

Hanzo grabs a sword.

Reimi Sugimoto confronts Darth Marr, but Darth Marr points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Reimi Sugimoto flees.

Monoko retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Jay runs away from the Cornucopia.

DuskyFlareon writes Piper into a corner.

Madotuski wonders if they can be shipped with Guzma.

Edgar brings the place down on everyone else. Everyone else managed to escape.

Rohan Kishibe screams like a little kid when he spots the incoming Edd.

Snowman runs away with a lighter and some rope.

Maki Harukawa brings the place down on everyone else. Everyone else managed to escape.

Firestar grabs a magic wand from the Cornucopia.

Luigi grabs a jar of fishing bait while Darth Vowrawn gets fishing gear.

Tom stays at the cornucopia for resources.

Sandstorm grabs a glow stick from the Cornucopia

@adorkable1231 @NifltheIceWing @Ravenflare @Jadebird @TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @saans @SabbyNation @Demonamia @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Beheaded @EmeraldBlaze @crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @Riverflower @Comic1Sans @ShadowSpeaker @RoarofTime @Kedamono @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu @Makkachin @Arkaness @RadioactivePup @Felixr @DuskyFlareon @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @Himochi @Mafic @dragonlady1803 @Fil
(If there's anyone I've missed from the TW crew, I apologize)
Hi everyone! So before we begin, I'd like to confess something to everyone, primally to all the newcomers:

I am not the main host of the Fandom Hunger Games.
I am the backup, and playerpichu is the backup backup.

The actual host is @LunarEcho . And she is just amazing when it comes to hosting and I have being missing her for so long. I think it might have been around the 40s when she disappeared from Flight Rising due to RL stuff and College.

But now, as a big announcement (people in the lore thread, y'all already know this)

LUNARECHO HAS RETURNED!!! She won't be able to host this game, but hopefully starting with the next one, she'll be back to being our Glorious Leader!

Anywho, I will now begin the 56th Fandom Hunger Games! May the odds be ever in your favour!

BLOODBATH
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Neku runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lysandre runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lightweaver clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Sycamore runs away from the Cornucopia.

Andrew Hussie and Funny Valentine fight for a rubber duck. Funny Valentine is victorious and kills Andrew Hussie.

Icewarden runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mercy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Myosotis runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mom runs away from the Cornucopia.

Andre runs away from the Cornucopia.

Egunda runs away from the Cornucopia.

Ciel runs away from the Cornucopia.

Vanitas runs away from the Cornucopia.

Sebastian clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Kokichi Ouma grabs a lightsaber from the Cornucopia.

Roxas and Littlepip fight for a bag. Littlepip gives up and retreats.

McCree stays at the cornucopia for resources.

Yuri Plisetsky gathers as much food as he can.

Spitfire finds a kith, and decides to make it his ally.

Phichit Chulanont grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

Prince Peasley brings the place down on everyone else. Everyone else managed to escape.

Pharah grabs a dead fish and slaps Bec Noir with it.

Caliborn grabs a stuffed cat named Mr. Mew.

Kei retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Blackjack grabs a shovel.

Hanzo grabs a sword.

Reimi Sugimoto confronts Darth Marr, but Darth Marr points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Reimi Sugimoto flees.

Monoko retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Jay runs away from the Cornucopia.

DuskyFlareon writes Piper into a corner.

Madotuski wonders if they can be shipped with Guzma.

Edgar brings the place down on everyone else. Everyone else managed to escape.

Rohan Kishibe screams like a little kid when he spots the incoming Edd.

Snowman runs away with a lighter and some rope.

Maki Harukawa brings the place down on everyone else. Everyone else managed to escape.

Firestar grabs a magic wand from the Cornucopia.

Luigi grabs a jar of fishing bait while Darth Vowrawn gets fishing gear.

Tom stays at the cornucopia for resources.

Sandstorm grabs a glow stick from the Cornucopia

@adorkable1231 @NifltheIceWing @Ravenflare @Jadebird @TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @saans @SabbyNation @Demonamia @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Beheaded @EmeraldBlaze @crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @Riverflower @Comic1Sans @ShadowSpeaker @RoarofTime @Kedamono @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu @Makkachin @Arkaness @RadioactivePup @Felixr @DuskyFlareon @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @Himochi @Mafic @dragonlady1803 @Fil
(If there's anyone I've missed from the TW crew, I apologize)
Ru6naU3.png
Maybe if I make Neku and Joshua stronger in my game, they'll have a better chance in the arena...
*plays TWEWY while waiting*
Maybe if I make Neku and Joshua stronger in my game, they'll have a better chance in the arena...
*plays TWEWY while waiting*
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
Whoops nevermind. XD
Whoops nevermind. XD
[quote]Joshua fell in love with Scarlet Valentine, like bees to honey.[/quote] Joshua no. You're suppose to be gay for Neku. [I]Even though I don't ship[/I]
Quote:
Joshua no.
You're suppose to be gay for Neku. Even though I don't ship
1 2 ... 450 451 452 453 454 ... 5991 5992