Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 ... 5991 5992
@icystorm2
yknow it aint good when apple AND marsh grab alcohol and a rag in the bloodbath :::^^^))) theyre doing better than the girls yesterday tho
@icystorm2
yknow it aint good when apple AND marsh grab alcohol and a rag in the bloodbath :::^^^))) theyre doing better than the girls yesterday tho
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="hamkid" date=2017-07-29 15:15:46] @/Icystorm2 yknow it aint good when apple AND marsh grab alcohol and a rag in the bloodbath :::^^^))) theyre doing better than the girls yesterday tho [/quote] hah I didn't even notice that-
hamkid wrote on 2017-07-29:
@/Icystorm2
hah I didn't even notice that-
Day 1

Yoshi becomes trapped in a paper plane for a day.

Marina tells Kaz Brekker that she owes Ace Rimmer everything.

Robert falls off a cliff. Luckily, there's a trampoline at the bottom, and he survives.

V tells a lot of puns to Papyrus, much to Sans's annoyance. (That should be reversed.)

The Romans attack, but upon seeing Latula Pyrope they flee.

Molly hacks Ratigan's husktop so that it explodes. Ratigan has to buy a new husktop.

Dirk Strider ties up Breakdown to a tree and forgets to release him later.

Marshmallow destroys the sand castle Giorno Giovanna built. Then rubs his face in it.

Stormfly says that, "Y'all are stupid!"

Fidget poses dramatically.

Jonny and Kokichi Ouma get drunk on moonlight.

Kirumi Tojo tells a joke to Apple. Apple finds it hilarious and gives her some food.

Genya Safin keeps trying to kill Mal, but Mal is protected by plot armor.

Mituna Captor calls Jon Snow a baka.

Chihiro Fujisaki thinks about home.

Jake English claims that he is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Yoosung and Applepaw reach Support Rank A!

Bowser and Knockout spend all day sending dank memes to each other via text.

Leon Kuwata ships Arnold Judas Rimmer and Usnavi.

Dr. Horrible Knife and Sonny manage to fuse. Nobody knows how they did it, and it doesn't last long.

Crybaby stubs her toe and cries for only 20 minutes.

Damien calls Ruby Rose, Adam Taurus, and May Zedong his squad.

Marie finds a TARDIS, and uses it to go five seconds into the past.

Daenerys starts wearing an eye patch, and Sensei Garmadon wonders if they're trying to make a fashion statement.

Garffiljorg does absolutely nothing all day.

@Wyxamex @ChildOfNaga @Sparklejewel @UltimateKitty @VastPlaguesOfAku @Ichamo @Cyberstrike @WildRose42 @shadowrwarrior @Twistedstripe @SamIamLuvDov @OrcaTheUltimate @Amyatzu
Day 1

Yoshi becomes trapped in a paper plane for a day.

Marina tells Kaz Brekker that she owes Ace Rimmer everything.

Robert falls off a cliff. Luckily, there's a trampoline at the bottom, and he survives.

V tells a lot of puns to Papyrus, much to Sans's annoyance. (That should be reversed.)

The Romans attack, but upon seeing Latula Pyrope they flee.

Molly hacks Ratigan's husktop so that it explodes. Ratigan has to buy a new husktop.

Dirk Strider ties up Breakdown to a tree and forgets to release him later.

Marshmallow destroys the sand castle Giorno Giovanna built. Then rubs his face in it.

Fidget poses dramatically.

Jonny and Kokichi Ouma get drunk on moonlight.

Kirumi Tojo tells a joke to Apple. Apple finds it hilarious and gives her some food.

Genya Safin keeps trying to kill Mal, but Mal is protected by plot armor.

Mituna Captor calls Jon Snow a baka.

Chihiro Fujisaki thinks about home.

Jake English claims that he is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Yoosung and Applepaw reach Support Rank A!

Bowser and Knockout spend all day sending dank memes to each other via text.

Leon Kuwata ships Arnold Judas Rimmer and Usnavi.

Dr. Horrible Knife and Sonny manage to fuse. Nobody knows how they did it, and it doesn't last long.

Damien calls Ruby Rose, Adam Taurus, and May Zedong his squad.

Marie finds a TARDIS, and uses it to go five seconds into the past.

Daenerys starts wearing an eye patch, and Sensei Garmadon wonders if they're trying to make a fashion statement.

Garffiljorg does absolutely nothing all day.

@Wyxamex @ChildOfNaga @Sparklejewel @UltimateKitty @VastPlaguesOfAku @Ichamo @Cyberstrike @WildRose42 @shadowrwarrior @Twistedstripe @SamIamLuvDov @OrcaTheUltimate @Amyatzu
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="Beagledragon" date=2017-07-29 15:17:42] [quote name="hamkid" date=2017-07-29 15:15:46] @/Icystorm2 yknow it aint good when apple AND marsh grab alcohol and a rag in the bloodbath :::^^^))) theyre doing better than the girls yesterday tho [/quote] hah I didn't even notice that- [/quote] Puttin' the insanity into inanimate insanity, as ladyplague once said... Also, who were your tributes? (dr. horrible) knife and..?
Beagledragon wrote on 2017-07-29:
@/Icystorm2
Puttin' the insanity into inanimate insanity, as ladyplague once said...

Also, who were your tributes? (dr. horrible) knife and..?
T3TuubO.png
Quote:

Fitting.
Quote:

Fitting.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
[quote]Stormfly says that, "Y'all are stupid!"[/quote] she can't even speak XD though
Quote:

she can't even speak XD though
untitled_drawing_by_weneedagyro-dd1b1ku.png
[center][i]3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f51cab0284bab02207de93b631c26423/tumblr_nxiaw5vFcr1te8tino3_r1_400.gif[/img] Scarlet David District 10 [img]http://img10.deviantart.net/0b64/i/2012/286/4/7/kai_by_chibicinnamonroll-d5hpzxf.png[/img] Kai District 2 [img]http://static.zerochan.net/Diego.Brando.full.1439605.jpg[/img] Diego Brando District 3[/center] @Wyxamex @ChildOfNaga @Sparklejewel @UltimateKitty @VastPlaguesOfAku @Ichamo @Cyberstrike @WildRose42 @shadowrwarrior @Twistedstripe @SamIamLuvDov @OrcaTheUltimate @Amyatzu
3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

tumblr_nxiaw5vFcr1te8tino3_r1_400.gif
Scarlet David
District 10
kai_by_chibicinnamonroll-d5hpzxf.png
Kai
District 2
Diego.Brando.full.1439605.jpg
Diego Brando
District 3

Ru6naU3.png
I'd be terrified if a homestuck was a hyperdeath god......

honestly what if someone mistook apple as the food being given.. i wouldnt even go near food if i were a fruit, tbh
@icystorm2 marshmallow destroyed a JJBA's sandcastle and rubbed it in his face. the savage is back!
I'd be terrified if a homestuck was a hyperdeath god......

honestly what if someone mistook apple as the food being given.. i wouldnt even go near food if i were a fruit, tbh
@icystorm2 marshmallow destroyed a JJBA's sandcastle and rubbed it in his face. the savage is back!
T3TuubO.png
Ok they both survived day 1, time to lower my standards so I'm not gonna cry when they inevitably end up dead
Ok they both survived day 1, time to lower my standards so I'm not gonna cry when they inevitably end up dead
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
[quote name="hamkid" date=2017-07-29 15:18:44] [quote name="Beagledragon" date=2017-07-29 15:17:42] [quote name="hamkid" date=2017-07-29 15:15:46] @/Icystorm2 yknow it aint good when apple AND marsh grab alcohol and a rag in the bloodbath :::^^^))) theyre doing better than the girls yesterday tho [/quote] hah I didn't even notice that- [/quote] Puttin' the insanity into inanimate insanity, as ladyplague once said... Also, who were your tributes? (dr. horrible) knife and..? [/quote] Applepaw. Cat version of Apple. Dr Horrible Knife: Keep up the good work you SU fan
Beagledragon wrote on 2017-07-29:
@/Icystorm2
Puttin' the insanity into inanimate insanity, as ladyplague once said...

Also, who were your tributes? (dr. horrible) knife and..?
Applepaw. Cat version of Apple.

Dr Horrible Knife: Keep up the good work you SU fan
1 2 ... 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 ... 5991 5992