Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 ... 5991 5992
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-12-29 16:02:43] Blue Zircon runs away from the Cornucopia. [/quote] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/k4TDgCnaYaU/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-12-29:
Blue Zircon runs away from the Cornucopia.

maxresdefault.jpg
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-12-29 16:05:40] [quote name="Beagledragon" date=2017-12-29 15:59:48] lol i didnt realize it was firday like i thought it was thrusday ALL DAY rip [/quote] Because I have to host these games every week, I can't relate lol. But I'm sure the rest of y'all can. [/quote] its been so long since fdi existed i forgot when i hosted it, either sunday or Monday, probably sunday and usually i remember the day but some people came over to play board games and stuff yesterday and usuaully that's on Wednesday or saturdy and i knew it awsnt Saturday so i thought yesterday was wedensday but no it was thrudysday
Beagledragon wrote on 2017-12-29:
lol i didnt realize it was firday
like i thought it was thrusday ALL DAY

rip

Because I have to host these games every week, I can't relate lol. But I'm sure the rest of y'all can.
its been so long since fdi existed i forgot when i hosted it, either sunday or Monday, probably sunday

and usually i remember the day but some people came over to play board games and stuff yesterday and usuaully that's on Wednesday or saturdy and i knew it awsnt Saturday so i thought yesterday was wedensday but no it was thrudysday
i only. only recognise like 2 tributes oops
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="hamkid" date=2017-12-29 16:07:23] i only. only recognise like 2 tributes oops [/quote] wel u recognize alex from last weeks starnaligning
hamkid wrote on 2017-12-29:
wel u recognize alex from last weeks starnaligning
bcuz im doing daily drawing sthinsgs next year i was trying to figure out how to film my paper so now my camera is taped to the box of a thing used to pack puzzles (which has not been opened) which is on top of a small acardboard boax and a weird alien light thing and a notecard that says 'happy 2018 everyone! :)' and a bad drawing of my accidental bfb scary pentagon copy oc
bcuz im doing daily drawing sthinsgs next year i was trying to figure out how to film my paper so now my camera is taped to the box of a thing used to pack puzzles (which has not been opened) which is on top of a small acardboard boax and a weird alien light thing and a notecard that says 'happy 2018 everyone! :)' and a bad drawing of my accidental bfb scary pentagon copy oc
Day 1

Korra and Nagito Komaeda watch anime together.

Finn? Why are you hitting yourself?

Gary Chalmers accidentally does some weird magic shenanigans on Trish Una.

Zane recites the Bee Movie script.

Finland lays on the ground with Lucy Steel.

Hong Kong spoils EVERYTHING!

Amon performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but he has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Megaman still doesn't know what anime is.

Luke destroys Yellow Zircon's sandcastle. (RUDE)

Gibson and Dee-Ay get trapped in a bubble. The bubble pops the next day.

Lupo teaches Dovewing how to sword fight. Alex is concerned about this.

K1-B0 tries to sleep through the entire day.

Tiki travels to higher ground.

Blue Zircon runs into battle yelling 'LEEROY JENKINS!' Robin facepalms.

Rose Tico and Say'ri get drunk on moonlight.

Poe Dameron leaves glitter EVERYWHERE.

Ivypool tells Ivlis to stay determined.

Seymour Skinner aggressively plays the kazoo.

Sonia Nevermind and Prof. Birch spend the whole day coming up with cool weapon names.

Lord Garmadon takes Sweden's phone and sends Sylvester weird texts.

Kokichi Ouma falls off a cliff. Luckily, there's a trampoline at the bottom, and he survives.

General Phasma warns Reficul about them stairs bro.

Reshiram tells Heatman that he is weak.

Canada dares Shiny Reshiram to beat him in a car race. Shiny Reshiram totally outclasses Canada.

Scarlet Valentine is forced to walk on sharp rocks or be killed by Purah. She chooses the rocks.

Brendan flirts with Nue Houjuu, only to be laughed at by her.

Symin eats nothing but coconuts.

@Emordnilap @FValentine @ChildOfNaga @LordMalak @luckless @SalmonnFishie @xmoonlightx1 @KalliZora @RoarofTime @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @bluparrot @Airplanefoxx @YaBoiGuzma @LieutenantCoen @WildRose42
Day 1

Korra and Nagito Komaeda watch anime together.

Finn? Why are you hitting yourself?

Gary Chalmers accidentally does some weird magic shenanigans on Trish Una.

Zane recites the Bee Movie script.

Finland lays on the ground with Lucy Steel.

Hong Kong spoils EVERYTHING!

Amon performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but he has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Megaman still doesn't know what anime is.

Luke destroys Yellow Zircon's sandcastle. (RUDE)

Gibson and Dee-Ay get trapped in a bubble. The bubble pops the next day.

Lupo teaches Dovewing how to sword fight. Alex is concerned about this.

K1-B0 tries to sleep through the entire day.

Tiki travels to higher ground.

Rose Tico and Say'ri get drunk on moonlight.

Poe Dameron leaves glitter EVERYWHERE.

Ivypool tells Ivlis to stay determined.

Seymour Skinner aggressively plays the kazoo.

Sonia Nevermind and Prof. Birch spend the whole day coming up with cool weapon names.

Lord Garmadon takes Sweden's phone and sends Sylvester weird texts.

Kokichi Ouma falls off a cliff. Luckily, there's a trampoline at the bottom, and he survives.

General Phasma warns Reficul about them stairs bro.

Reshiram tells Heatman that he is weak.

Canada dares Shiny Reshiram to beat him in a car race. Shiny Reshiram totally outclasses Canada.

Scarlet Valentine is forced to walk on sharp rocks or be killed by Purah. She chooses the rocks.

Brendan flirts with Nue Houjuu, only to be laughed at by her.

Symin eats nothing but coconuts.

@Emordnilap @FValentine @ChildOfNaga @LordMalak @luckless @SalmonnFishie @xmoonlightx1 @KalliZora @RoarofTime @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @bluparrot @Airplanefoxx @YaBoiGuzma @LieutenantCoen @WildRose42
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-12-29 16:10:15] Blue Zircon runs into battle yelling 'LEEROY JENKINS!' Robin facepalms. [/quote] you big nerd you

you big nerd you
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
no wonder alex is scared because HER SISTER RIPPED OUT ONE OF THE CATS TEETH HH

lUKE
no wonder alex is scared because HER SISTER RIPPED OUT ONE OF THE CATS TEETH HH

lUKE
[center][i]3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://static.zerochan.net/Giorno.Giovanna.full.1801231.jpg[/img] Giorno Giovanna District 7 [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/684/587/350.jpg[/img] Lucina District 12 [img]http://en.tpdpwiki.net/w/images/4/48/Flandre.gif[/img] Flandre Scarlet District 3 [/center] @Emordnilap @FValentine @ChildOfNaga @LordMalak @luckless @SalmonnFishie @xmoonlightx1 @KalliZora @RoarofTime @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @bluparrot @Airplanefoxx @YaBoiGuzma @LieutenantCoen @WildRose42
3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Giorno.Giovanna.full.1801231.jpg
Giorno Giovanna
District 7
350.jpg
Lucina
District 12
Flandre.gif
Flandre Scarlet
District 3

Ru6naU3.png
Night 1

Alex sleeps in a cave for the night... only to be chased out by bats.

Zane and Finland solve mysteries in the night.

Sweden accidentally breaks Gibson'a ring. he decided he doesn't need it. Ivypool fixes it anyway.

Prof. Birch is unable to convince Brendan to not kill him. (Not cool dude. That's your papa.)

Lucy Steel tries to sing herself to sleep.

Lupo, Sylvester, Heatman, and Korra play Truth or Dare. Heatman ends up having to kiss Lupo.

Dee-Ay feels someone watching him and turns around, causing Scarlet Valentine to attack. Dee-Ay runs for his life.

Robin and Poe Dameron have a dance battle. Blue Zircon does not approve.

Hong Kong and Canada have a dance battle. K1-B0 approves.

Purah does the Konohana Shuffle!

Lord Garmadon refuses to wear shoes.

Yellow Zircon falls in love with Trish Una, who almost killed her.

Sonia Nevermind confronts Ivlis, but Ivlis points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Sonia Nevermind flees.

Seymour Skinner worries about Dovewing while the latter is out exploring.

General Phasma lets out a quiet chuckle and says that Megaman is a good friend.

Luke dreams of his sweetheart back home.

Reshiram betrays Symin... and destroys their supplies.

Nagito Komaeda sings Shiny Reshiram to sleep.

Reficul and Tiki sleep in shifts.

Amon bumps into something in the night.

Say'ri sings. Everyone hates the performance.

Gary Chalmers and Kokichi Ouma make a suicide pact because the world didn't approve of their relationship.

Nue Houjuu had her backstory rewritten.

Rose Tico is blown up to correct the timeline. (ROSE NOOOO)

Finn is thinking with portals.

Night 1

Alex sleeps in a cave for the night... only to be chased out by bats.

Zane and Finland solve mysteries in the night.

Sweden accidentally breaks Gibson'a ring. he decided he doesn't need it. Ivypool fixes it anyway.

Prof. Birch is unable to convince Brendan to not kill him. (Not cool dude. That's your papa.)

Lucy Steel tries to sing herself to sleep.

Lupo, Sylvester, Heatman, and Korra play Truth or Dare. Heatman ends up having to kiss Lupo.

Dee-Ay feels someone watching him and turns around, causing Scarlet Valentine to attack. Dee-Ay runs for his life.

Robin and Poe Dameron have a dance battle. Blue Zircon does not approve.

Hong Kong and Canada have a dance battle. K1-B0 approves.

Purah does the Konohana Shuffle!

Lord Garmadon refuses to wear shoes.

Yellow Zircon falls in love with Trish Una, who almost killed her.

Sonia Nevermind confronts Ivlis, but Ivlis points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Sonia Nevermind flees.

Seymour Skinner worries about Dovewing while the latter is out exploring.

General Phasma lets out a quiet chuckle and says that Megaman is a good friend.

Luke dreams of his sweetheart back home.

Reshiram betrays Symin... and destroys their supplies.

Nagito Komaeda sings Shiny Reshiram to sleep.

Reficul and Tiki sleep in shifts.

Amon bumps into something in the night.

Say'ri sings. Everyone hates the performance.

Gary Chalmers and Kokichi Ouma make a suicide pact because the world didn't approve of their relationship.

Nue Houjuu had her backstory rewritten.

Rose Tico is blown up to correct the timeline. (ROSE NOOOO)

Finn is thinking with portals.

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 ... 5991 5992