Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 ... 5991 5992
[center][b]Fallen Tributes[/b] 7 cannon shots can be heard in the distance. [img]https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/global-link/643.png[/img] Reshiram District 10 [img]https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/tokyoghoul/images/9/97/Tooru_Mutsuki.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20160520183004.png[/img] Tooru Mutsuki District 11 [img]https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/global-link/645-therian.png[/img] Therian Landorus District 10 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/16/05/8f/16058f94a799fc7d9cd73cbde0c5f367--coco-black-rock-shooter.jpg[/img] Black Rock Shooter District 2 [img]https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/9/99864/2403073-lucina.full.1096311.jpg[/img] Lucina District 4 [img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/seymour_skinner.png[/img] Seymour Skinner District 12 [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/187e745b07b91f988865e5ab1c1689bf/tumblr_ovda3hInev1wq1dhoo1_540.png[/img] Scarlet Valentine District 2[/center] @Emordnilap @dragonlady1803 @FValentine @LightShadow101 @Physik @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Calibris @luckless @Kairo @WildRose42 @LordMalak @ChildOfNaga
Fallen Tributes

7 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

643.png
Reshiram
District 10

300?cb=20160520183004.png
Tooru Mutsuki
District 11

645-therian.png
Therian Landorus
District 10

16058f94a799fc7d9cd73cbde0c5f367--coco-black-rock-shooter.jpg
Black Rock Shooter
District 2

2403073-lucina.full.1096311.jpg
Lucina
District 4

seymour_skinner.png
Seymour Skinner
District 12

tumblr_ovda3hInev1wq1dhoo1_540.png
Scarlet Valentine
District 2

@Emordnilap @dragonlady1803 @FValentine @LightShadow101 @Physik @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Calibris @luckless @Kairo @WildRose42 @LordMalak @ChildOfNaga
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Yay, I can ignore the FHG and go work on posts for 2 RPs and repaying someone!

He/him | FRT+1 x
Night 1

Xefros Tritoh tends to his wounds.

Byakuya Togami finds an abandoned cabin. Sadly, Nagito Komaeda accidentally burns it down.

Professor Birch wakes up from a dream of a chef slapping them in the face with a fish.

Magenta gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes her to hallucinate.

Davesprite makes a shipping chart. Joey Claire and Shigaraki Tomura are shipped together and Celestia Ludenberg declares it Her NOTP.

Yurio gets yelled at by Blue for sleeping on the job.

Chrom listens to the thunder.

Forrest gets chased by hostile wolves. He manages to escape.

Izuru Kamukura passes out from exhaustion.

Dovewing puts out Jake English's fire.

Noire, Gary Chalmers, Funny Valentine, and Otabek play Truth or dare. Gary Chalmers is dared to kiss Otabek.

Sasaki Haise and Russia smooch. Yennefer is utterly disgusted.

America sets himself on fire, but he's never gonna burn!

Ivypool states "I want Mark to burn everything."

Dazai Osamu feels someone watching him and turns around, causing Zane to attack. Dazai Osamu runs for his life.

Kunikida Doppo defeats Geralt in a fight, but spares his life.

Shouta Aizawa misses his family.

Matilda goes mining! She found some Redstone. This'll be useful...

Mato Kuroi and Brendan talk about the tributes still alive.

Korra records an extremely cheesy video using only stuffed animals as characters! Tyrian Callows laughs at it.

Bluebird says they don't need anyone. Lloyd Garmadon, Amon, and Qrow Brawnwen force her to become their friend.

Adam defeats the Enderdragon.

@Emordnilap @dragonlady1803 @FValentine @LightShadow101 @Physik @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Calibris @luckless @Kairo @WildRose42 @LordMalak @ChildOfNaga
Night 1

Xefros Tritoh tends to his wounds.

Byakuya Togami finds an abandoned cabin. Sadly, Nagito Komaeda accidentally burns it down.

Professor Birch wakes up from a dream of a chef slapping them in the face with a fish.

Magenta gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes her to hallucinate.

Davesprite makes a shipping chart. Joey Claire and Shigaraki Tomura are shipped together and Celestia Ludenberg declares it Her NOTP.

Yurio gets yelled at by Blue for sleeping on the job.

Chrom listens to the thunder.

Forrest gets chased by hostile wolves. He manages to escape.

Izuru Kamukura passes out from exhaustion.

Dovewing puts out Jake English's fire.

Noire, Gary Chalmers, Funny Valentine, and Otabek play Truth or dare. Gary Chalmers is dared to kiss Otabek.

Sasaki Haise and Russia smooch. Yennefer is utterly disgusted.

Dazai Osamu feels someone watching him and turns around, causing Zane to attack. Dazai Osamu runs for his life.

Kunikida Doppo defeats Geralt in a fight, but spares his life.

Shouta Aizawa misses his family.

Matilda goes mining! She found some Redstone. This'll be useful...

Mato Kuroi and Brendan talk about the tributes still alive.

Korra records an extremely cheesy video using only stuffed animals as characters! Tyrian Callows laughs at it.

Bluebird says they don't need anyone. Lloyd Garmadon, Amon, and Qrow Brawnwen force her to become their friend.

Adam defeats the Enderdragon.

download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Day 2

Byakuya Togami shoots Adam in the foot on accident.

Noire tries to spear fish with a trident.

Yennefer performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but she has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Chrom grows some food in their base.

Brendan and Professor Birch get drunk on moonlight.

Shouta Aizawa tackles Blue. It's not very effective...

Funny Valentine makes spaghetti for Sasaki Haise and Otabek. It's not very good.

Lloyd Garmadon tells Davesprite a rock fact!

Izuru Kamukura, Magenta, and Nagito Komaeda build a temple to the salt gods.

Kunikida Doppo and Korra get turned into children for the day.

Joey Claire shoots Amon with a paint gun. Amon thankfully survives.

Forrest decides to play baseball with Qrow Brawnwen, Jake English, and Mato Kuroi.

Gary Chalmers trips and breaks his legs.

Matilda, Ivypool, and Celestia Ludenberg hunt for other tributes.

Geralt somehow managed to set water on fire.

Dovewing trips and breaks her legs.

Russia keeps trying to kill Shigaraki Tomura, but Shigaraki Tomura is protected by plot armor.

Xefros Tritoh kills Mark with a hatchet.
(You trusted him too soon, hamkid.)

America runs away from Zane.

Yurio and Tyrian Callows have a roller skate contest against each other.

Dazai Osamu will not stop making puns about crows.

Bluebird finds a dog in the woods and decides to take care of it.

@ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @dragonlady1803 @FValentine @LightShadow101 @Physik @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Calibris @luckless @Kairo @WildRose42 @LordMalak
Day 2

Byakuya Togami shoots Adam in the foot on accident.

Noire tries to spear fish with a trident.

Yennefer performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but she has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Chrom grows some food in their base.

Brendan and Professor Birch get drunk on moonlight.

Shouta Aizawa tackles Blue. It's not very effective...

Funny Valentine makes spaghetti for Sasaki Haise and Otabek. It's not very good.

Lloyd Garmadon tells Davesprite a rock fact!

Izuru Kamukura, Magenta, and Nagito Komaeda build a temple to the salt gods.

Kunikida Doppo and Korra get turned into children for the day.

Joey Claire shoots Amon with a paint gun. Amon thankfully survives.

Forrest decides to play baseball with Qrow Brawnwen, Jake English, and Mato Kuroi.

Gary Chalmers trips and breaks his legs.

Matilda, Ivypool, and Celestia Ludenberg hunt for other tributes.

Geralt somehow managed to set water on fire.

Dovewing trips and breaks her legs.

Russia keeps trying to kill Shigaraki Tomura, but Shigaraki Tomura is protected by plot armor.

Xefros Tritoh kills Mark with a hatchet.
(You trusted him too soon, hamkid.)

America runs away from Zane.

Yurio and Tyrian Callows have a roller skate contest against each other.

Dazai Osamu will not stop making puns about crows.

Bluebird finds a dog in the woods and decides to take care of it.

@ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @dragonlady1803 @FValentine @LightShadow101 @Physik @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Calibris @luckless @Kairo @WildRose42 @LordMalak
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
i swear whenever i enter BSD each character has at least one in-character event. [quote name="YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-09-22 16:23:54] America sets himself on fire, but he's never gonna burn! Ivypool states "I want Mark to burn everything." [/quote] [s]but america's already burning. at least half of it[/s] Cooooontinuity!
i swear whenever i enter BSD each character has at least one in-character event.
YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-09-22:

but america's already burning. at least half of it Cooooontinuity!
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
[quote name="DuskyAether" date=2017-09-22 16:22:37] Yay, I can ignore the FHG and go work on posts for 2 RPs and repaying someone! [/quote] That's the spirit!
DuskyAether wrote on 2017-09-22:

That's the spirit!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
honestly i wouldnt mind mark burning everything
probably something he and eduardo would do in a particuarlly mean mood... also poor xephros o n o

yeah, you're still hearing me right. Rooting for that Hiveswap troll.
honestly i wouldnt mind mark burning everything
probably something he and eduardo would do in a particuarlly mean mood... also poor xephros o n o

yeah, you're still hearing me right. Rooting for that Hiveswap troll.
T3TuubO.png

*LAUGHS*

*LAUGHS*
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
NOOOOOOOO

ALWAYS HATCHETS

NEVER IND

NEVERMINDNEVERMIND I HATE XEPHROS TOO OH WHY DODNT
BACKSTABBERS.. BACKSTABBERS.... Y'... THERE ALL BACKSTABBERS?? NEVER IND I DONT TRUST HIVESWAP EUTHER NFNGNNHBSNNI NO
NOOOOOOOO

ALWAYS HATCHETS

NEVER IND

NEVERMINDNEVERMIND I HATE XEPHROS TOO OH WHY DODNT
BACKSTABBERS.. BACKSTABBERS.... Y'... THERE ALL BACKSTABBERS?? NEVER IND I DONT TRUST HIVESWAP EUTHER NFNGNNHBSNNI NO
T3TuubO.png
[center][b]Fallen Tribute[s]s[/s][/b] 1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance. [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/eddsworld/images/7/79/MarkHF.png[/img] Mark District 5[/center] @Emordnilap @dragonlady1803 @FValentine @LightShadow101 @Physik @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Calibris @luckless @Kairo @WildRose42 @LordMalak @ChildofNaga
Fallen Tributes

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

MarkHF.png
Mark
District 5

@Emordnilap @dragonlady1803 @FValentine @LightShadow101 @Physik @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Calibris @luckless @Kairo @WildRose42 @LordMalak @ChildofNaga
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 ... 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 ... 5991 5992