Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 ... 5991 5992
Looks like everyone loves It's a Small World. :0
Looks like everyone loves It's a Small World. :0
zidanerun.gif b / zid - they/them
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2018-02-02 16:15:41] Milo Thatch, Rapunzel, Deathwing, Dovewing, and Kida join together to take back their SOULS! [/quote] The Atlantis crew are teaming up... along with three other people. Also, I don't know where the people named Davenport are from but TAZ is making me see them as gnomes.
LadyPlague wrote on 2018-02-02:
Milo Thatch, Rapunzel, Deathwing, Dovewing, and Kida join together to take back their SOULS!

The Atlantis crew are teaming up... along with three other people. Also, I don't know where the people named Davenport are from but TAZ is making me see them as gnomes.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
Day 1

Jekyll files on a flying carpet.

Kashima discovers a river.

Copper falls in love with Stitch, but Mheetu warns Copper that Stitch is a tramp.

Sweden flies on a giant eagle.

Pongo finds a bush full of berries.

Toshinori Yagi eats a mushroom, and temporarily shrinks to the size of an ant.

Riku suffices on grubs…for grub.

Tod practices his archery.

Moira runs away from a swarm of angry bees.

Fumikage Tokoyami tries to steal food from Cagney Carnation to help out a starving Deathwing, and succeeded!

Ivypool, Jeena, and Rallen hunt for other tributes.

Scar fishes.

Flynn Rider finds a sword in the stone. Flynn Rider couldn’t get it out though.

Hilda Berg is turned into a donkey for the day.

Mufasa, Patch, Milo Thatch, and Kida enjoy playing jazz together, and bring the house down.

Dovewing paints with all the colours of the wind.

Izuku Midoriya gets chased by Luke Skywalker, Vitani, and Rapunzel, all for a loaf of bread.

Tharja falls into despair, but is snapped out of it by Mizuho.

Sora and White Kyurem hunt for other tributes.

Chase Davenport gets “twitterpated” at the sight of Canada.

Hyde and Kylo Ren skate together on a frozen lake. They fall into a soft pile of snow after all is said and done.

Finland and Kairi are trapped in Hong Kong's elaborate and musical Rube-Goldberg trap. They both escape using their wits.

Anduin Wrynn receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Black Kyurem files on a flying carpet.

Aqua paints with all the colours of the wind.

Sparky defeats Shouto Todoroki in a fight, but spares his life.

Sombra files on a “flying carpet”, which is actually just a milk truck.

@LordMalak @Emordnilap @FValentine @TheEnderDraco @RoarofTime @Banished @EmbertheSkywing @xmoonlightx1 @KalliZora @bluparrot @Airplanefoxx @dragonlady1803 @ChildOfNaga @Lunavena @RedArmyGrif @browncoatparadox @Shadowlugia711
Day 1

Jekyll files on a flying carpet.

Kashima discovers a river.

Copper falls in love with Stitch, but Mheetu warns Copper that Stitch is a tramp.

Sweden flies on a giant eagle.

Pongo finds a bush full of berries.

Toshinori Yagi eats a mushroom, and temporarily shrinks to the size of an ant.

Riku suffices on grubs…for grub.

Tod practices his archery.

Moira runs away from a swarm of angry bees.

Fumikage Tokoyami tries to steal food from Cagney Carnation to help out a starving Deathwing, and succeeded!

Ivypool, Jeena, and Rallen hunt for other tributes.

Scar fishes.

Flynn Rider finds a sword in the stone. Flynn Rider couldn’t get it out though.

Hilda Berg is turned into a donkey for the day.

Mufasa, Patch, Milo Thatch, and Kida enjoy playing jazz together, and bring the house down.

Dovewing paints with all the colours of the wind.

Izuku Midoriya gets chased by Luke Skywalker, Vitani, and Rapunzel, all for a loaf of bread.

Tharja falls into despair, but is snapped out of it by Mizuho.

Sora and White Kyurem hunt for other tributes.

Chase Davenport gets “twitterpated” at the sight of Canada.

Hyde and Kylo Ren skate together on a frozen lake. They fall into a soft pile of snow after all is said and done.

Finland and Kairi are trapped in Hong Kong's elaborate and musical Rube-Goldberg trap. They both escape using their wits.

Anduin Wrynn receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Black Kyurem files on a flying carpet.

Aqua paints with all the colours of the wind.

Sparky defeats Shouto Todoroki in a fight, but spares his life.

Sombra files on a “flying carpet”, which is actually just a milk truck.

@LordMalak @Emordnilap @FValentine @TheEnderDraco @RoarofTime @Banished @EmbertheSkywing @xmoonlightx1 @KalliZora @bluparrot @Airplanefoxx @dragonlady1803 @ChildOfNaga @Lunavena @RedArmyGrif @browncoatparadox @Shadowlugia711
Ru6naU3.png
[quote]Sora, Izuku Midoriya, Anduin Wrynn, Hyde, and Kairi join together to take back their SOULS![/quote] Y'know that feels fairly fitting for Sora and Kairi tbh
Quote:
Sora, Izuku Midoriya, Anduin Wrynn, Hyde, and Kairi join together to take back their SOULS!

Y'know that feels fairly fitting for Sora and Kairi tbh
Forum-Signature.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2018-02-02 16:15:41] Hilda Berg confronts Mheetu, but Mheetu points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Hilda Berg flees. [/quote] Hilda... I don’t think you ever wear pants...
Hilda Berg confronts Mheetu, but Mheetu points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Hilda Berg flees.

Hilda... I don’t think you ever wear pants...
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
[center][i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/35c070e4b94fdf9ef52e7a7d51f652b6/tumblr_oqsb6jUJkE1vziauno2_250.gif[/img] Douglas Davenport District 1 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c4/9f/d8/c49fd842411ab59fa6571f31c51b1e69--kart-thunder.jpg[/img] Noire District 4[/center] @LordMalak @Emordnilap @FValentine @TheEnderDraco @RoarofTime @Banished @EmbertheSkywing @xmoonlightx1 @KalliZora @bluparrot @Airplanefoxx @dragonlady1803 @ChildOfNaga @Lunavena @RedArmyGrif @browncoatparadox @Shadowlugia711
2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

tumblr_oqsb6jUJkE1vziauno2_250.gif
Douglas Davenport
District 1
c49fd842411ab59fa6571f31c51b1e69--kart-thunder.jpg
Noire
District 4

Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2018-02-02 16:20:28] Mufasa, Patch, Milo Thatch, and Kida enjoy playing jazz together, and bring the house down. [/quote] Second time in a row they're sharing an event- but this time with awesome animal friends!

Second time in a row they're sharing an event- but this time with awesome animal friends!
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
*Cough*
WOW. Douglas, why? My favorite of the Lab Rats characters is the first of 48 to go down.... Well, let's see how far Chase makes it :P
*Cough*
WOW. Douglas, why? My favorite of the Lab Rats characters is the first of 48 to go down.... Well, let's see how far Chase makes it :P
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
on an unrelated note i'm gonna enter fma:b next round because i rewatched it and realized how much i want everyone in that fandom (including the homunculi) to get their souls back
on an unrelated note i'm gonna enter fma:b next round because i rewatched it and realized how much i want everyone in that fandom (including the homunculi) to get their souls back
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
Night 1

Cagney Carnation receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Scar receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Rapunzel and Finland run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Jekyll sees a dead tribute in the clouds, telling him to remember who he is.

Tod and Aqua enjoy the bare necessities of life together.

Kida, Mizuho, Black Kyurem, and Fumikage Tokoyami tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Kylo Ren questions his sanity.

Vitani and Kairi are trapped in Toshinori Yagi's elaborate and musical Rube-Goldberg trap. They both escape using their wits.

Mufasa sees a dead tribute in the clouds, telling him to remember who he is.

Riku sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Copper is frustrated because every wanted poster has his nose drawn wrong.

Sora destroys Jeena's supplies while she is asleep.

Hong Kong enjoys a plate of curious oysters.

Izuku Midoriya tends to Shouto Todoroki's wounds.

Chase Davenport thinks about home.

Pongo shows how he feels about Luke Skywalker with a slap.

Kashima goes to sleep.

Stitch and Milo Thatch are trapped in Mheetu's elaborate and musical Rube-Goldberg trap. They both escape using their wits.

Sweden and Deathwing talk about the tributes still alive.

Moira and Patch huddle for warmth.

Anduin Wrynn and Dovewing solve mysteries for the night.

Hyde and Ivypool sleep in shifts.

Hilda Berg and White Kyurem play croquet together. However, Hilda Berg rigged the game in her favour.

Canada is awoken by nightmares.

Sombra tries to treat her infection.

Flynn Rider gets chased by a group of jazzy, but wild monkeys.

Rallen attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Sparky and Tharja hold hands.

Night 1

Cagney Carnation receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Scar receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Rapunzel and Finland run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Jekyll sees a dead tribute in the clouds, telling him to remember who he is.

Tod and Aqua enjoy the bare necessities of life together.

Kida, Mizuho, Black Kyurem, and Fumikage Tokoyami tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Kylo Ren questions his sanity.

Vitani and Kairi are trapped in Toshinori Yagi's elaborate and musical Rube-Goldberg trap. They both escape using their wits.

Mufasa sees a dead tribute in the clouds, telling him to remember who he is.

Riku sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Copper is frustrated because every wanted poster has his nose drawn wrong.

Sora destroys Jeena's supplies while she is asleep.

Hong Kong enjoys a plate of curious oysters.

Izuku Midoriya tends to Shouto Todoroki's wounds.

Chase Davenport thinks about home.

Pongo shows how he feels about Luke Skywalker with a slap.

Kashima goes to sleep.

Stitch and Milo Thatch are trapped in Mheetu's elaborate and musical Rube-Goldberg trap. They both escape using their wits.

Sweden and Deathwing talk about the tributes still alive.

Moira and Patch huddle for warmth.

Anduin Wrynn and Dovewing solve mysteries for the night.

Hyde and Ivypool sleep in shifts.

Hilda Berg and White Kyurem play croquet together. However, Hilda Berg rigged the game in her favour.

Canada is awoken by nightmares.

Sombra tries to treat her infection.

Flynn Rider gets chased by a group of jazzy, but wild monkeys.

Rallen attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Sparky and Tharja hold hands.

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 ... 5991 5992