Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@makima @dragoncrystal @Timeblitz @mrfattymccatcat @twiliwolf @scarredlightning @ryanhaywire @mypilot @amiparu @dreamalex @elbow @lunarecho [code]Username: District: (if you don't care, just put "Any") Fandom: Characters: (it would be helpful if you put pictures, too)[/code] Time for the Seventh Weekly Fandom Hunger Games! This time, things are going to be a bit different. In order to allow up to 24 people play, the number of people per district will be expanded to four. The rules are a little different, too- [LIST] [*] Up to [b]two people[/b] can do the same fandom. [*] If two people are doing the same fandom, please use different characters. [*] You can only enter two characters. [*] If time has passed and we are still trying to get more people, I might add in a few fandoms myself. [/LIST] I hope that makes sense! Other than that, same as usual. ----- [center][b]District 1[/b] Renaissaince, Ignoredgal; [b]UNDERTRASH[/b] Sans, Papyrus, Flowey, Napstablook [b]District 2[/b] Lunarecho, Duracraft27; [b]Team Fortress 2[/b] Medic, Pyro, Engie, Spy [b]District 3[/b] mitsuara, Monsterkid [b]Transformers, South Park[/b] Prowl, Blades, Kyle, Stan [b]District 4[/b] Mrfattymccatcat, sucellus; [b]Tales of Demons and Gods, Digimon Trainers[/b] Nie Li, Xiao Ning Er, Rika, Suzie [b]District 5[/b] Dreamalex, kkertas; [b]Gravity Falls[/b] Dipper, Bill, Mabel, Fiddleford McGucket [b] District 6[/b] Flareth, Timblitz [b]Pokemon, Homestuck[/b] Lysandre, Malva, Karkat, Dave [b]District 7[/b] Mothlight, SkyGoddess [b]Steven Universe, Black Butler[/b] Grell, Undertaker, Peridot, Lapis [b]District 8[/b] Mypilot, Wolfbat; [b]Stir Wers[/b] Finn, Poe, Boba Fett, Chewbacca [b]District 9[/b] Stuff987, CyberStrike [b]Half Life, Attack on Titan[/b] Gordon Freeman, Alyx Vance, Levi, Hanji [b]District 10[/b] HinodeTsurugi, Latias [b]Samurai Warriors, One Piece[/b] Takakage, Ranmaru, Roronoa Zoro, Trafalgar [b]District 11[/b] Wolfsong, AlfredFJones [b]Code Geass, Hetalia[/b] Lelouch, Suzaku, America, Austra [b]District 12[/b] Elbow, Dragoncrystal; [b]Miraculous Ladybug; Rick and Morty[/b] Lady Wifi, Evillustrator, Rick, Morty[/center]
@makima @dragoncrystal @Timeblitz @mrfattymccatcat @twiliwolf @scarredlightning @ryanhaywire @mypilot @amiparu @dreamalex @elbow @lunarecho
Code:
Username: District: (if you don't care, just put "Any") Fandom: Characters: (it would be helpful if you put pictures, too)

Time for the Seventh Weekly Fandom Hunger Games!

This time, things are going to be a bit different.

In order to allow up to 24 people play, the number of people per district will be expanded to four. The rules are a little different, too-
  • Up to two people can do the same fandom.
  • If two people are doing the same fandom, please use different characters.
  • You can only enter two characters.
  • If time has passed and we are still trying to get more people, I might add in a few fandoms myself.

I hope that makes sense! Other than that, same as usual.

District 1
Renaissaince, Ignoredgal; UNDERTRASH
Sans, Papyrus, Flowey, Napstablook

District 2
Lunarecho, Duracraft27; Team Fortress 2
Medic, Pyro, Engie, Spy

District 3
mitsuara, Monsterkid
Transformers, South Park
Prowl, Blades, Kyle, Stan

District 4
Mrfattymccatcat, sucellus;
Tales of Demons and Gods, Digimon Trainers
Nie Li, Xiao Ning Er, Rika, Suzie

District 5
Dreamalex, kkertas; Gravity Falls
Dipper, Bill, Mabel, Fiddleford McGucket

District 6

Flareth, Timblitz
Pokemon, Homestuck
Lysandre, Malva, Karkat, Dave

District 7
Mothlight, SkyGoddess
Steven Universe, Black Butler
Grell, Undertaker, Peridot, Lapis

District 8
Mypilot, Wolfbat; Stir Wers
Finn, Poe, Boba Fett, Chewbacca

District 9
Stuff987, CyberStrike
Half Life, Attack on Titan
Gordon Freeman, Alyx Vance, Levi, Hanji

District 10
HinodeTsurugi, Latias
Samurai Warriors, One Piece
Takakage, Ranmaru, Roronoa Zoro, Trafalgar

District 11
Wolfsong, AlfredFJones
Code Geass, Hetalia
Lelouch, Suzaku, America, Austra

District 12
Elbow, Dragoncrystal;
Miraculous Ladybug; Rick and Morty
Lady Wifi, Evillustrator, Rick, Morty
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to skip out of it this week! Good luck everyone. (Exams are swamping me, dangit.)
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to skip out of it this week! Good luck everyone. (Exams are swamping me, dangit.)
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
@ryanhaywire

Okay, do you still want to be on the pinglist?
@ryanhaywire

Okay, do you still want to be on the pinglist?
Name: DreamAlex
District: any
Fandom: Gravity Falls
Characters:
Dipper, Bill

@werelynx
Name: DreamAlex
District: any
Fandom: Gravity Falls
Characters:
Dipper, Bill

@werelynx
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Twice :')
@Werelynx

For the next one, yes please! Just not this week c:
@Werelynx

For the next one, yes please! Just not this week c:
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
@ryanhaywire

Alright! :3

@dreamalex

If someone else does Gravity Falls (and I'm sure they will), I'll add you two in the same district! (rewards will still go to individual people, should probably mention that...)
@ryanhaywire

Alright! :3

@dreamalex

If someone else does Gravity Falls (and I'm sure they will), I'll add you two in the same district! (rewards will still go to individual people, should probably mention that...)
Ooh, looks fun! Username: Renaissaince District: Any Fandom: Undertale (...I'm trash, sorry.) Characters: Sans [img]http://pre04.deviantart.net/5576/th/pre/i/2015/269/3/3/undertale__sans_by_ichibangravity-d9b1o3j.jpg[/img] / Papyrus [img]http://img08.deviantart.net/ac55/i/2015/269/0/b/undertale__papyrus_by_ichibangravity-d9b1nxb.jpg[/img] ... I miiiight need an explanation on how this works, tho... ;-; [s]sorry[/s] @Werelynx
Ooh, looks fun!

Username: Renaissaince
District: Any
Fandom: Undertale (...I'm trash, sorry.)
Characters: Sans
undertale__sans_by_ichibangravity-d9b1o3j.jpg

/

Papyrus
undertale__papyrus_by_ichibangravity-d9b1nxb.jpg

... I miiiight need an explanation on how this works, tho... ;-; sorry

@Werelynx
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@werelynx Alright!
@werelynx Alright!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Twice :')
@Werelynx heyyyyyyy nice Username: Elbow District: Any Fandom: Miraculous Ladybug Characters: [img]http://www.overlyanimated.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/pd106-630x350.jpg[/img] Lady Wifi [img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/lady-bug/images/3/37/Evillustrator4.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/240?cb=20151102190853.png[/img] Evillustrator
@Werelynx heyyyyyyy nice

Username: Elbow
District: Any
Fandom: Miraculous Ladybug
Characters:

pd106-630x350.jpg
Lady Wifi

240?cb=20151102190853.png
Evillustrator
h-hewwo,,, i cant rmb how to use this site
@renaissance

I'm actually really glad somebody put Undertrash in, because I would have put it in myself... and I haven't even played the game. I have no idea what it's about, but I'm already a fan

Well, we use the Brant Steele Hunger Games Simulator and put everybody's characters in. The simulator puts the characters in random events (which are customizable, you can take some out and put others in), and some end up dying while others survive. I screenshot the results and post them here. It has nothing to do with skill, just luck. But it's fun to imagine what events our characters go through, and see who survives!

Here is a link to the last thread, so you can read through and get an idea. (now that I think about it, I might wanna dig up the last few threads so we can preserve them, or something like that)
@renaissance

I'm actually really glad somebody put Undertrash in, because I would have put it in myself... and I haven't even played the game. I have no idea what it's about, but I'm already a fan

Well, we use the Brant Steele Hunger Games Simulator and put everybody's characters in. The simulator puts the characters in random events (which are customizable, you can take some out and put others in), and some end up dying while others survive. I screenshot the results and post them here. It has nothing to do with skill, just luck. But it's fun to imagine what events our characters go through, and see who survives!

Here is a link to the last thread, so you can read through and get an idea. (now that I think about it, I might wanna dig up the last few threads so we can preserve them, or something like that)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30