GG everyone
GG everyone
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
@Vivichi
thank you!
@Vivichi
thank you!
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@@LadyPlague
Hey! letting you know that ive changed Zuko with Roku in case if somoene is wiling to exchange a spot with me ^^"
@@LadyPlague
Hey! letting you know that ive changed Zuko with Roku in case if somoene is wiling to exchange a spot with me ^^"
Lichtdrache.gif
As one of the hosts, I would like to alert everyone that this is incredibly last minute for changing. It has been mostly set up with what we have recorded, and LadyPlague is busy right now. In addition, I wouldn't encourage people to give up their slots today unless they genuinely don't want the slot, not just because of a money offer.
As one of the hosts, I would like to alert everyone that this is incredibly last minute for changing. It has been mostly set up with what we have recorded, and LadyPlague is busy right now. In addition, I wouldn't encourage people to give up their slots today unless they genuinely don't want the slot, not just because of a money offer.

He/him | FRT+1 x

May the odds be ever in your favour!

May the odds be ever in your favour!
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

I hope it’s not too late, but I told @luckless they could have my spot in today’s game

I’ll be back for next week :D
@LadyPlague

I hope it’s not too late, but I told @luckless they could have my spot in today’s game

hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
[quote name="LordMalak" date="2019-01-11 15:45:49" ] @ LadyPlague I hope it’s not too late, but I told @ luckless they could have my spot in today’s game I’ll be back for next week :D [/quote] @LordMalak @luckless While it was nice of you to be giving up your spot, it's honestly too late to switch tributes this close to game-time. An arrangement like this should've been brought to my attention sooner. I apologize for any inconveniences on both your ends.
LordMalak wrote on 2019-01-11 15:45:49:
@ LadyPlague

I hope it’s not too late, but I told @ luckless they could have my spot in today’s game

@LordMalak
@luckless
While it was nice of you to be giving up your spot, it's honestly too late to switch tributes this close to game-time. An arrangement like this should've been brought to my attention sooner. I apologize for any inconveniences on both your ends.
Ru6naU3.png
The Bloodbath HOLIDAY PARTY TIME!
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Len Kagamine fills the bath with snow. He is now feeling cold instead of rejuvenated.

Rin Kagamine throws blue and white glitter on EVERYTHING.

Norway breaks Bowser's nose for a basket of bread.

EunWol grabs some milk while Sweden grabs some cookies.

Rabbil arrives at the party!

Zuko arrives at the party!

Pit lights a fire that burns for eight days.

Marshmallow Cookie, Prof. Birch and Freud decorate a Christmas tree.

The Guardian gets invited to bring Narancia Ghirga.

Scarlet Valentine sings holiday music all day long, annoying Levi.

Johann and Rachel Pidgley fight for a bag. Rachel Pidgley gives up and retreats.

Macaron Cookie was sick with a cold and Spinner successfully nursed them back to health before the holidays.

Brendan, Alt Drifter, Bearyena and Viridi sing Christmas carols together.

Niko catches a cold and has to go home.

Maiev Shadowsong arrives at the party!

Emily dresses up as Santa and gives presents to Magnus and The Hatbox Ghost.

Pink Diamond's, Illidan Stormrage's, and Dark Pit's conversion took a turn for the worse when politics got involved. None of them would speak about it afterwards

Darmoor makes eggnog.

Phosphora arrives at the party!

Kurogiri arrives at the party!

Uncle Tim brings holiday cookies.

Jasper Kaylock pets a reindeer.

Funny Valentine decks the halls.

Erwin grabs a jar of fishing bait while Katsuki Bakugou gets fishing gear.

Azula shows up uninvited. No one seems to care, however.

Eijiro Kirishima arrives at the party!

Patrick's, Prophetbot's, and Spongebob's conversion took a turn for the worse when politics got involved. None of them would speak about it afterwards.

Noriaki Kakyoin throws blue and white glitter on EVERYTHING.

White Diamond and Bowser Junior fight for a bag. White Diamond gives up and retreats.

@YaBoiGuzma @WishUponADragon @Rainbowishere @StormDragon21 @OwU @Luxembourg @morikar @Thalira @hikarinomemori @TheEnderDraco @Odamaki @LucidWhispers @Reshiramu @FValentine @Flareth @iAteYourDonut @RadioactivePup @LordMalak @Barrypaws @ApostasiaAin @EmbertheSkywing @dragonlady1803 @AdminAzure @MaplesHaiku
The Bloodbath HOLIDAY PARTY TIME!
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Len Kagamine fills the bath with snow. He is now feeling cold instead of rejuvenated.

Rin Kagamine throws blue and white glitter on EVERYTHING.

Norway breaks Bowser's nose for a basket of bread.

EunWol grabs some milk while Sweden grabs some cookies.

Rabbil arrives at the party!

Zuko arrives at the party!

Pit lights a fire that burns for eight days.

Marshmallow Cookie, Prof. Birch and Freud decorate a Christmas tree.

The Guardian gets invited to bring Narancia Ghirga.

Scarlet Valentine sings holiday music all day long, annoying Levi.

Johann and Rachel Pidgley fight for a bag. Rachel Pidgley gives up and retreats.

Macaron Cookie was sick with a cold and Spinner successfully nursed them back to health before the holidays.

Brendan, Alt Drifter, Bearyena and Viridi sing Christmas carols together.

Maiev Shadowsong arrives at the party!

Emily dresses up as Santa and gives presents to Magnus and The Hatbox Ghost.

Pink Diamond's, Illidan Stormrage's, and Dark Pit's conversion took a turn for the worse when politics got involved. None of them would speak about it afterwards

Darmoor makes eggnog.

Phosphora arrives at the party!

Kurogiri arrives at the party!

Uncle Tim brings holiday cookies.

Jasper Kaylock pets a reindeer.

Funny Valentine decks the halls.

Erwin grabs a jar of fishing bait while Katsuki Bakugou gets fishing gear.

Azula shows up uninvited. No one seems to care, however.

Eijiro Kirishima arrives at the party!

Patrick's, Prophetbot's, and Spongebob's conversion took a turn for the worse when politics got involved. None of them would speak about it afterwards.

Noriaki Kakyoin throws blue and white glitter on EVERYTHING.

White Diamond and Bowser Junior fight for a bag. White Diamond gives up and retreats.

@YaBoiGuzma @WishUponADragon @Rainbowishere @StormDragon21 @OwU @Luxembourg @morikar @Thalira @hikarinomemori @TheEnderDraco @Odamaki @LucidWhispers @Reshiramu @FValentine @Flareth @iAteYourDonut @RadioactivePup @LordMalak @Barrypaws @ApostasiaAin @EmbertheSkywing @dragonlady1803 @AdminAzure @MaplesHaiku
Ru6naU3.png
[quote]Niko catches a cold and has to go home.[/quote] [i]niko i am so sorry for this[/i] hopefully you can get some pancakes from your mom to cheer [s]me[/s] you up or something
Quote:
niko i am so sorry for this

hopefully you can get some pancakes from your mom to cheer me you up or something
AqaqXxe.png
Day 1

Magnus reads Pit "A Christmas Carol".

Illidan Stormrage dribbles snow down Prof. Birch's back. Rude.

The Hatbox Ghost and Erwin curl up in front of a fireplace together. Scarlet Valentine starts shipping them.

The Guardian sits on Darmoor's lap. The Guardian thinks that Darmoor is Santa and wishes for some gifts.

Azula, Dark Pit, and Pink Diamond all sing “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel.” Bowser is miserable.

Norway, Marshmallow Cookie, and Kurogiri all sing “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel.” Rin Kagamine is miserable.

Bowser Junior is wrapped with ribbon and is given to Narancia Ghirga as a present.

Noriaki Kakyoin runs away from EunWol.

White Diamond dresses up as Santa and gives presents to Patrick and Johann.

Sweden, Maiev Shadowsong, Rachel Pidgley, Emily, and Rabbil do a round of White Elephant gifts.

Bearyena, Phosphora, Funny Valentine, Viridi, and Katsuki Bakugou do a round of White Elephant gifts.

Uncle Tim questions his sanity.

Len Kagamine knocks over the tree while decorating it and has to restart.

Prophetbot drinks hot chocolate while looking at the snowfall.

Freud builds an army of snowmen, and accidentally scares Macaron Cookie with them.

Levi goes back home.

Alt Drifter goes sledding with Zuko, Spinner and Eijiro Kirishima.

Spongebob searches for a water source.

Jasper Kaylock constructs a shack.

Brendan discovers a cave.

@OwU @Luxembourg @Thalira @hikarinomemori @TheEnderDraco @FValentine @RadioactivePup @LordMalak @Barrypaws @ApostasiaAin @EmbertheSkywing @dragonlady1803 @AdminAzure @MaplesHaiku
Day 1

Magnus reads Pit "A Christmas Carol".

Illidan Stormrage dribbles snow down Prof. Birch's back. Rude.

The Hatbox Ghost and Erwin curl up in front of a fireplace together. Scarlet Valentine starts shipping them.

The Guardian sits on Darmoor's lap. The Guardian thinks that Darmoor is Santa and wishes for some gifts.

Azula, Dark Pit, and Pink Diamond all sing “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel.” Bowser is miserable.

Norway, Marshmallow Cookie, and Kurogiri all sing “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel.” Rin Kagamine is miserable.

Bowser Junior is wrapped with ribbon and is given to Narancia Ghirga as a present.

Noriaki Kakyoin runs away from EunWol.

White Diamond dresses up as Santa and gives presents to Patrick and Johann.

Sweden, Maiev Shadowsong, Rachel Pidgley, Emily, and Rabbil do a round of White Elephant gifts.

Bearyena, Phosphora, Funny Valentine, Viridi, and Katsuki Bakugou do a round of White Elephant gifts.

Uncle Tim questions his sanity.

Len Kagamine knocks over the tree while decorating it and has to restart.

Prophetbot drinks hot chocolate while looking at the snowfall.

Freud builds an army of snowmen, and accidentally scares Macaron Cookie with them.

Levi goes back home.

Alt Drifter goes sledding with Zuko, Spinner and Eijiro Kirishima.

Spongebob searches for a water source.

Jasper Kaylock constructs a shack.

Brendan discovers a cave.

@OwU @Luxembourg @Thalira @hikarinomemori @TheEnderDraco @FValentine @RadioactivePup @LordMalak @Barrypaws @ApostasiaAin @EmbertheSkywing @dragonlady1803 @AdminAzure @MaplesHaiku
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 5278 5279 5280 5281 5282 ... 5991 5992