Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3783 3784 3785 3786 3787 ... 5991 5992
@hamkid 1994 German cartoon film about a cat murder mystery!

Warning for gore

Two cats have their throats torn, one has her head ripped off, countless die in horrendous experiments, one has her stomach torn open with her unborn kits trailing out, YET ANOTHER HAS HIS THROAT RIPPED, and then the big baddie gets his stomach torn open ala Tigerstar-before-Tigerstar
@hamkid 1994 German cartoon film about a cat murder mystery!

Warning for gore

Two cats have their throats torn, one has her head ripped off, countless die in horrendous experiments, one has her stomach torn open with her unborn kits trailing out, YET ANOTHER HAS HIS THROAT RIPPED, and then the big baddie gets his stomach torn open ala Tigerstar-before-Tigerstar
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
fffffRANCIS

MAKOTO BUT A CAT BOY. WHY?
fffffRANCIS

MAKOTO BUT A CAT BOY. WHY?
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@icystorm2 Y O W C H. that sounds absolutely insane. And that comes from me, who loves Superjail!, a rather... over-the-top gory series.
@icystorm2 Y O W C H. that sounds absolutely insane. And that comes from me, who loves Superjail!, a rather... over-the-top gory series.
T3TuubO.png
OH DUDE I REMEMBER WATCHING FELIDAE

I've only ever seen the German version though, and the only thing I remember was (NSFW) the mating scene and the pregnant cat torn apart with the fetuses trailing out

I thought the plot was stupid, but the gore was good
OH DUDE I REMEMBER WATCHING FELIDAE

I've only ever seen the German version though, and the only thing I remember was (NSFW) the mating scene and the pregnant cat torn apart with the fetuses trailing out

I thought the plot was stupid, but the gore was good
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
Oh heck the game started

Hey
Oh heck the game started

Hey
AqaqXxe.png
For once I'm here from the start

And seriously, both of my Jade kids got the same event? Lanque, Bronya, please, do something else.
For once I'm here from the start

And seriously, both of my Jade kids got the same event? Lanque, Bronya, please, do something else.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
I'VE SOMEHOW FOUND OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE WATCHED FELIDAE?! Wow....small world. Here's to our local blind bab winning this!
I'VE SOMEHOW FOUND OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE WATCHED FELIDAE?! Wow....small world. Here's to our local blind bab winning this!
Day 1

Lanque Bombyx constructs a shack.

Maya and Lotor work together for the day.

Beatrix Lucavi, Storm King, and Quark track down and kill Moira.

Caldarius diverts Data's attention and runs away.

Kaede Kayano and Tempest Shadow split up to search for resources.

Shadowbinder defeats Space Sphere in a fight, but spares his life.

Baron, Bronya Ursama, and Allura successfully ambush and kill Shiro, Norway, and Keith.

Lore and Luke Skywalker discover a new land. And they called it "This Land".

Prompto Argentum force-chokes Phosphophyllite to death.

Ellen Ripley runs away from Peter Nureyev.

Major Kira finds her cabin suddenly filled with space dustbunnies.

Xenomorph runs away from Wheatley.

Cindy Aurum doesn't know the power of the dark side of the force.

Odo finds a tribble and keeps it as a pet.

Barzum Soleil overhears Maehara Hiroto and Windsinger talking in the distance.

Sans looks out the window and increases his score!

Nue Houjuu tries to sleep through the entire day.

Woona wants Gamer Luna to live long and prosper.

Zer0 and Cinnabar work together to successfully defend a Sitting Duck class exploration ship for 15 minutes.

Sombra, Mamizou, Juno Steel, and Sweden hunt for other tributes.

Felicity sings the Star Trek theme. Badly.

@MaplesHaiku @Sparklejewel @korosenseii @Shadowlugia711 @LordBoxman @LucidWhispers @browncoatparadox @LieutenantCoen @LordMalak @EmbertheSkywing @Ravenflare @LapisDragon17718
Day 1

Lanque Bombyx constructs a shack.

Maya and Lotor work together for the day.

Beatrix Lucavi, Storm King, and Quark track down and kill Moira.

Caldarius diverts Data's attention and runs away.

Kaede Kayano and Tempest Shadow split up to search for resources.

Shadowbinder defeats Space Sphere in a fight, but spares his life.

Baron, Bronya Ursama, and Allura successfully ambush and kill Shiro, Norway, and Keith.

Lore and Luke Skywalker discover a new land. And they called it "This Land".

Prompto Argentum force-chokes Phosphophyllite to death.

Ellen Ripley runs away from Peter Nureyev.

Major Kira finds her cabin suddenly filled with space dustbunnies.

Xenomorph runs away from Wheatley.

Cindy Aurum doesn't know the power of the dark side of the force.

Odo finds a tribble and keeps it as a pet.

Barzum Soleil overhears Maehara Hiroto and Windsinger talking in the distance.

Sans looks out the window and increases his score!

Nue Houjuu tries to sleep through the entire day.

Woona wants Gamer Luna to live long and prosper.

Zer0 and Cinnabar work together to successfully defend a Sitting Duck class exploration ship for 15 minutes.

Sombra, Mamizou, Juno Steel, and Sweden hunt for other tributes.

Felicity sings the Star Trek theme. Badly.

@MaplesHaiku @Sparklejewel @korosenseii @Shadowlugia711 @LordBoxman @LucidWhispers @browncoatparadox @LieutenantCoen @LordMalak @EmbertheSkywing @Ravenflare @LapisDragon17718
Ru6naU3.png
Oh yes. There we go. The good pupper's survived an ambush.
A surprise. I did 't notice him at first.
Oh yes. There we go. The good pupper's survived an ambush.
A surprise. I did 't notice him at first.
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="icystorm2" date="2018-03-31 16:32:20" ] I'VE SOMEHOW FOUND OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE WATCHED FELIDAE?! Wow....small world. Here's to our local blind bab winning this! [/quote] @Icystorm2 Well you're talking to a person with a love for animation. Even the obscure stuff. [s]anticipates entering Ratigan next week[/s]
icystorm2 wrote on 2018-03-31 16:32:20:

@Icystorm2
Well you're talking to a person with a love for animation. Even the obscure stuff.

anticipates entering Ratigan next week
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 3783 3784 3785 3786 3787 ... 5991 5992