Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 ... 5991 5992
Also...
Want would happen if a tribute who's won before, won again? They've already got their souls back before... but what if they win a second time?

Like... how Kanaya won twice.
Also...
Want would happen if a tribute who's won before, won again? They've already got their souls back before... but what if they win a second time?

T3TuubO.png
Day 1

Katsuki Bakugou steps on a tack.

Morty gives Lewis Pepper a ticket for not posting dank memes.

Someday Jake will find it. The rainbow connection between the memers, the dreamers, and me.

Turaga Nokama and Chibiterasu get trapped in a bubble. The bubble pops the next day.

Clover and Max Caulfield play volleyball with Jayfeather and Sif. They all cheat.

Houndoom poomfs. Nishiki is thoroughly confused on what that means.

Malak discovers a cave.

Firestar and Robert Joseph MacCready debate politics.

Pepper calls Phoenix Wright, Dipper, and Stray Cat her squad.

Mangle tries to steal Gideon's supplies... but those meddling kids get in the way!

Kirei Kotomine summons the South Spirit Dragons while Horace Knightley summons the North Spirit dragon.

The Joker buys way too many things with Diego Brando's credit card. Diego Brando realizes this later and is furious.

Celty and Suzie punch up a Roman legion.

Hatano and Apollo Justice visit Crowfeather, who is famous. They start to regret their decision when they realize how odd he is.

Scarlet Valentine drinks a milkshake. Scarlet Valentine's milkshake brings all the tributes to the yard.

Sandstorm sings. Everyone hates the performance.

Rey constructs a shack.

The 2nd Doctor slips on an ice cube and gets covered in boo-boos.

Franziska von Karma flirts with Latias. Latias isn't interested.

Oswald Cobblepot and Bill Cipher hunt each other in circles.

The 10th Doctor wakes up hungover and sharing his bed with Yuri Plisetsky. (UM WOW.)

Grovyle tries to shoot Draven, but Draven stops the bullets from hitting him with psychokinesis. (Dodged a bullet there, eh Draven?)

Doug Eiffel, Yuuri Katsuki, and Mawile build a temple to the salt gods.

Peeta Mellark points out that this sentense has two errors in it.

@Petall @Emordnilap @shadowrwarrior @Shadowlugia711 @RoarofTime @Ravenflare @LieutenantCoen @browncoatparadox @Loki1 @icystorm2
Day 1

Katsuki Bakugou steps on a tack.

Someday Jake will find it. The rainbow connection between the memers, the dreamers, and me.

Turaga Nokama and Chibiterasu get trapped in a bubble. The bubble pops the next day.

Clover and Max Caulfield play volleyball with Jayfeather and Sif. They all cheat.

Houndoom poomfs. Nishiki is thoroughly confused on what that means.

Malak discovers a cave.

Firestar and Robert Joseph MacCready debate politics.

Pepper calls Phoenix Wright, Dipper, and Stray Cat her squad.

Mangle tries to steal Gideon's supplies... but those meddling kids get in the way!

Kirei Kotomine summons the South Spirit Dragons while Horace Knightley summons the North Spirit dragon.

The Joker buys way too many things with Diego Brando's credit card. Diego Brando realizes this later and is furious.

Celty and Suzie punch up a Roman legion.

Hatano and Apollo Justice visit Crowfeather, who is famous. They start to regret their decision when they realize how odd he is.

Scarlet Valentine drinks a milkshake. Scarlet Valentine's milkshake brings all the tributes to the yard.

Sandstorm sings. Everyone hates the performance.

Rey constructs a shack.

The 2nd Doctor slips on an ice cube and gets covered in boo-boos.

Franziska von Karma flirts with Latias. Latias isn't interested.

Oswald Cobblepot and Bill Cipher hunt each other in circles.

The 10th Doctor wakes up hungover and sharing his bed with Yuri Plisetsky. (UM WOW.)

Grovyle tries to shoot Draven, but Draven stops the bullets from hitting him with psychokinesis. (Dodged a bullet there, eh Draven?)

Doug Eiffel, Yuuri Katsuki, and Mawile build a temple to the salt gods.

Peeta Mellark points out that this sentense has two errors in it.

@Petall @Emordnilap @shadowrwarrior @Shadowlugia711 @RoarofTime @Ravenflare @LieutenantCoen @browncoatparadox @Loki1 @icystorm2
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="hamkid" date=2017-06-09 15:34:28] Also... Want would happen if a tribute who's won before, won again? They've already got their souls back before... but what if they win a second time? Like... how Kanaya won twice. [/quote] @hamkid If someone wins again, they get $100,000.
hamkid wrote on 2017-06-09:
Also...

@hamkid

If someone wins again, they get $100,000.
Ru6naU3.png
Morty, no.
Morty, no.
T3TuubO.png
@LadyPlague oh. I wish i had $100,000. I'd spend it all on FR gems.
@LadyPlague oh. I wish i had $100,000. I'd spend it all on FR gems.
T3TuubO.png
[quote]Morty gives Lewis Pepper a ticket for not posting dank memes.[/quote] Why do I get the feeling that Lewis is the kind of guy that just doesn't understand memes at all
Quote:
Why do I get the feeling that Lewis is the kind of guy that just doesn't understand memes at all
wORSkxL.png
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2017-06-09 15:38:07] [quote]Morty gives Lewis Pepper a ticket for not posting dank memes.[/quote] Why do I get the feeling that Lewis is the kind of guy that just doesn't understand memes at all [/quote] I dont know. Why do i have a feeling that Morty is gonna let me down? --- Today i hatched a water egg. Sable/grape/mist. The absolute PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT Luna Loud fandragon-- the dragon i've always wanted. except it's male. I was extremely dissapointed. There aren't any females on the AH with the good range i could breed hm with, let alone any males either. The pain of rare combos ...
Vulcanatus wrote on 2017-06-09:
Quote:
Why do I get the feeling that Lewis is the kind of guy that just doesn't understand memes at all
I dont know. Why do i have a feeling that Morty is gonna let me down?

---
Today i hatched a water egg. Sable/grape/mist. The absolute PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT Luna Loud fandragon-- the dragon i've always wanted.

except it's male. I was extremely dissapointed. There aren't any females on the AH with the good range i could breed hm with, let alone any males either. The pain of rare combos ...
T3TuubO.png
[center][i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lady-bug/images/b/ba/Alix_pic_5.png[/img] Alix (Miraculous Ladybug) District 9 [b][i]*kazoo noises* Congrats Alix, for getting Last Place among other characters who also got Last Place! That is a special kind of achievement worthy of considering you a winner! [/i][/b] [img]http://www.startrek.com/uploads/assets/articles/spot1.jpg[/img] Spot District 8 [/center] @Vulcanatus @DuskyAether @Makkachin @Beagledragon @hamkid @Banished @YaBoiGuzma @Astrocomet @Fil @Matou @Petall @Emordnilap @shadowrwarrior @Shadowlugia711 @RoarofTime @RavenFlare @Cronch @LieutenantCoen @browncoatparadox @GrandSerpentine @Jadebird @Loki1 @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @playerpichu @Werelynx
2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Alix_pic_5.png
Alix (Miraculous Ladybug)
District 9

*kazoo noises* Congrats Alix, for getting Last Place among other characters who also got Last Place! That is a special kind of achievement worthy of considering you a winner!

spot1.jpg
Spot
District 8

@Vulcanatus @DuskyAether @Makkachin @Beagledragon @hamkid @Banished @YaBoiGuzma @Astrocomet @Fil @Matou @Petall @Emordnilap @shadowrwarrior @Shadowlugia711 @RoarofTime @RavenFlare @Cronch @LieutenantCoen @browncoatparadox @GrandSerpentine @Jadebird @Loki1 @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @playerpichu @Werelynx
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague
No ping for this round please?
@LadyPlague
No ping for this round please?
T3TuubO.png
@LadyPlague

Uh, Houndoom was FEMALE when I originally entered her....
@LadyPlague

Uh, Houndoom was FEMALE when I originally entered her....

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 ... 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 ... 5991 5992