Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 ... 5991 5992
Found him [quote]Tooru Mutsuki throws a knife into Denmark's head.[/quote] DENMARK YOU IMBECILE [quote]APH Denmark finds a bag of legos.[/quote] pfffft
Found him
Quote:
Tooru Mutsuki throws a knife into Denmark's head.

DENMARK YOU IMBECILE
Quote:
APH Denmark finds a bag of legos.

pfffft
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
[quote]Will Treaty repeatedly stabs Tooru Mutsuki to death with sais.[/quote] Holy hell the Rangers are out for blood EDIT: TG blood specifically it seems. Sorry Kairo D:
Quote:
Will Treaty repeatedly stabs Tooru Mutsuki to death with sais.
Holy hell the Rangers are out for blood

EDIT: TG blood specifically it seems. Sorry Kairo D:
wORSkxL.png
@Werelynx
Well, i do suppose Denmark just got avenged... i'm sorry, bloodbath deaths are the worst deaths.
I lost Tom to my other tribute Edd setting an explosion just on friday, too. Egads! It's wild.
@Werelynx
Well, i do suppose Denmark just got avenged... i'm sorry, bloodbath deaths are the worst deaths.
I lost Tom to my other tribute Edd setting an explosion just on friday, too. Egads! It's wild.
T3TuubO.png
Well both of my tributes are dead :l

Rip
Well both of my tributes are dead :l

Rip
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Aw jeez, i'm so sorry. Who were they?
@Kairo
Aw jeez, i'm so sorry. Who were they?
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid
Sasaki Haise and Tooru Mutsuki. But it's fine–I'll get my revenge next round. >:D
@hamkid
Sasaki Haise and Tooru Mutsuki. But it's fine–I'll get my revenge next round. >:D
9CxYF0H.png
[center][i]5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=158036565.png[/img] Sasaki Haise District 8 [img]https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/scandanaviaandtheworld/images/2/2c/Wikia-_Denmark.png[/img] Denmark District 9 [img]http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/p/h/Phoney_Bone_2.jpg[/img] Phoney Bone District 3 [img]https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/tokyoghoul/images/9/97/Tooru_Mutsuki.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20160520183004.png[/img] Tooru Mutsuki District 8 [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3g4dpbWcAAiHxP.jpg[/img] Crow District 11[/center] @YaBoiGuzma @crazyraspberry @Shadowlugia711 @Sparklejewel @LordMalak @browncoatparadox @clw23 @Lannisfire @Enderborn7th @GoddessOfCarries @Calibris @Kairo @EmbertheSkywing @Coolcats @luckless @VastPlaguesOfAku
5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=158036565.png
Sasaki Haise
District 8
Wikia-_Denmark.png
Denmark
District 9
Phoney_Bone_2.jpg
Phoney Bone
District 3
300?cb=20160520183004.png
Tooru Mutsuki
District 8
C3g4dpbWcAAiHxP.jpg
Crow
District 11

@YaBoiGuzma @crazyraspberry @Shadowlugia711 @Sparklejewel @LordMalak @browncoatparadox @clw23 @Lannisfire @Enderborn7th @GoddessOfCarries @Calibris @Kairo @EmbertheSkywing @Coolcats @luckless @VastPlaguesOfAku
Ru6naU3.png
[quote][img]http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/p/h/Phoney_Bone_2.jpg[/img][/quote]
Quote:
Phoney_Bone_2.jpg
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
My tributes didn't die while I was having breakfast... this is good. Hopefully it stays like that.
My tributes didn't die while I was having breakfast... this is good. Hopefully it stays like that.
Zf61Anz.png
Night 1

Will Treaty defeats Wabuu the Raccoon in a fight, but spares his life.

Ballister, Glory, Mr. L, and APH Denmark tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Kalista, The Flash, and APH Sweden sleep in shifts.

When confronted by Geppetto, Asriel uses his Secret Technique; Running away!

Sweden and Okuyasu Nijimura’s fight to the death is interrupted by a pesky cliffhanger.

Space Ghost questions his sanity.

Nami receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Smiley Bone gets confused while reading a manga until Josuke Higashikata explains that they're read from right to left.

Molly ambushes Kurohasu and kills him.

Zorak cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Bowser receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Yurio defeats Nimona in a fight, but spares her life.

Sayaka questions her sanity.

Starscream receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Frau Totenkinder is awoken by nightmares.

Rohan Kishibe receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Mooching Hobo passes out from exhaustion.

Blue cries herself to sleep.

Old Man gets confused while reading a manga until Chara explains that they're read from right to left.

Captain Cold receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

When confronted by Jen, Mal uses her Secret Technique; Running away!

Jo thinks about winning.

Reimi Sugimoto defeats Turtle in a fight, but spares his life.

Windblade destroys Misaki Asano's supplies while she is asleep.

When confronted by Halt O'Carrick, Takumi Hijirihara uses his Secret Technique; Running away!

Harold Gloom is awoken by nightmares.

The Romans attack, but upon seeing Otabek they flee.

@YaBoiGuzma @crazyraspberry @Shadowlugia711 @Sparklejewel @LordMalak @browncoatparadox @clw23 @Lannisfire @Enderborn7th @GoddessOfCarries @Calibris @Kairo @EmbertheSkywing @Coolcats @luckless @VastPlaguesOfAku
Night 1

Will Treaty defeats Wabuu the Raccoon in a fight, but spares his life.

Ballister, Glory, Mr. L, and APH Denmark tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Kalista, The Flash, and APH Sweden sleep in shifts.

When confronted by Geppetto, Asriel uses his Secret Technique; Running away!

Sweden and Okuyasu Nijimura’s fight to the death is interrupted by a pesky cliffhanger.

Space Ghost questions his sanity.

Nami receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Smiley Bone gets confused while reading a manga until Josuke Higashikata explains that they're read from right to left.

Molly ambushes Kurohasu and kills him.

Zorak cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Bowser receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Yurio defeats Nimona in a fight, but spares her life.

Sayaka questions her sanity.

Starscream receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Frau Totenkinder is awoken by nightmares.

Rohan Kishibe receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Mooching Hobo passes out from exhaustion.

Blue cries herself to sleep.

Old Man gets confused while reading a manga until Chara explains that they're read from right to left.

Captain Cold receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

When confronted by Jen, Mal uses her Secret Technique; Running away!

Jo thinks about winning.

Reimi Sugimoto defeats Turtle in a fight, but spares his life.

Windblade destroys Misaki Asano's supplies while she is asleep.

When confronted by Halt O'Carrick, Takumi Hijirihara uses his Secret Technique; Running away!

Harold Gloom is awoken by nightmares.

The Romans attack, but upon seeing Otabek they flee.

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 ... 5991 5992