Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 5991 5992
@LadyPlague
EVENTS! EVENTS! EVENTS!

Event: Lake

After a couple hours of searching, the tributes have found a lake!

(Player1) swims peacefully in the muddy water.

(Player1) tries to drink the water, but dies from dysentery. (Fatal to Player1)

(Player1) belly flops into the water and lands on a sharp rock. (Fatal to Player1)

What the-?! A shark cuts through the water and eats (Player1). (Fatal to Player1)

(Player1) drowns (Player2) in the lake. (Fatal to Player2)

(Player2) and (Player3) hold (Player1) underwater for a little too long. (Fatal to Player1)
@LadyPlague
EVENTS! EVENTS! EVENTS!

Event: Lake

After a couple hours of searching, the tributes have found a lake!

(Player1) swims peacefully in the muddy water.

(Player1) tries to drink the water, but dies from dysentery. (Fatal to Player1)

(Player1) belly flops into the water and lands on a sharp rock. (Fatal to Player1)

What the-?! A shark cuts through the water and eats (Player1). (Fatal to Player1)

(Player1) drowns (Player2) in the lake. (Fatal to Player2)

(Player2) and (Player3) hold (Player1) underwater for a little too long. (Fatal to Player1)
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
@LadyPlague

some events!! 8D

(Player1) throws a pillow at (Player2), who throws a machete back. (fatal to player1)

(Player1) tries to teach a life lesson to (Player2). (Player2) gets bored and kills (him/her1). (fatal to player1)

(Player1) throws (himself/herself1) dramatically into (Player2)'s arms.

(Player1) attempts to snuggle with (Player2), earning (him/her1) a broken nose. (non-fatal)

(Player1) reads a book, then cries because (his/her1) favorite character died.

(Player1) and (Player2) smooch. (Player3) is utterly disgusted.

(Player1) and (Player2) smooch. (Player3) totally ships it.

(Player1) and (Player2) fight over a cookie.

(Player1) finds an abandoned cabin. Sadly, (Player2) accidentally burns it down.

(Player1) sings. Everyone loves the performance.

(Player1) sings. Everyone hates the performance.

(Player1) is sucked into a black hole. (He/She1) wakes up, trapped in (Player2)'s bookshelf forever. (fatal to player1, A+ if someone gets the reference)

arena event:

All the tributes go to a toy store!

(Player1) leaves without buying anything. (survives)

(Player1) is torn apart by stuffed bears. (fatal)

(Player1) pushes (Player2) into a robot dinosaur's jaws. (fatal to player2)

(Player1) is electrocuted by a self-aware cell phone. (fatal)

(Player1) is crushed by a stampede of Shopkins. (fatal)

(Player1) fails to save (Player2) from the hungry Jurassic Park figurines. (fatal to player2)
@LadyPlague

some events!! 8D

(Player1) throws a pillow at (Player2), who throws a machete back. (fatal to player1)

(Player1) tries to teach a life lesson to (Player2). (Player2) gets bored and kills (him/her1). (fatal to player1)

(Player1) throws (himself/herself1) dramatically into (Player2)'s arms.

(Player1) attempts to snuggle with (Player2), earning (him/her1) a broken nose. (non-fatal)

(Player1) reads a book, then cries because (his/her1) favorite character died.

(Player1) and (Player2) smooch. (Player3) is utterly disgusted.

(Player1) and (Player2) smooch. (Player3) totally ships it.

(Player1) and (Player2) fight over a cookie.

(Player1) finds an abandoned cabin. Sadly, (Player2) accidentally burns it down.

(Player1) sings. Everyone loves the performance.

(Player1) sings. Everyone hates the performance.

(Player1) is sucked into a black hole. (He/She1) wakes up, trapped in (Player2)'s bookshelf forever. (fatal to player1, A+ if someone gets the reference)

arena event:

All the tributes go to a toy store!

(Player1) leaves without buying anything. (survives)

(Player1) is torn apart by stuffed bears. (fatal)

(Player1) pushes (Player2) into a robot dinosaur's jaws. (fatal to player2)

(Player1) is electrocuted by a self-aware cell phone. (fatal)

(Player1) is crushed by a stampede of Shopkins. (fatal)

(Player1) fails to save (Player2) from the hungry Jurassic Park figurines. (fatal to player2)
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3
Oh! I've been really wanting to read that series!

@Pinkninja19 @Amiparu
I love your event ideas!
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3
Oh! I've been really wanting to read that series!

@Pinkninja19 @Amiparu
I love your event ideas!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
@LadyPlague

I have some events!

When (Player1) gets mortally wounded, (Player2) comforts (him/her1) in (his/her1) last moments. [Player1 is killed (NOT by Player2)]

(Player1) confronts (Player2), but (Player2) points out that (he/she1) isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, (Player1) flees. (Sorry, I've been watching A:tLA)

(Player1) is following (Player2). (Player2) has no idea.

(Player1) and (Player2) share a moment in the moonlight, which ends in a kiss. (night only)

(Player1) and (Player2) share a moment in the moonlight. It doesn't last before they are found by (Player3). (night only)

(Player1) somehow manages to walk right off the edge of a cliff. (Player1 dies)

(Player1) rescues (Player2) from drowning when (he/she1) finds (him/her2) caught in a fishing net.

(Player1) holds (Player2) underwater until (he/she2) drowns. (Player2 dies)

(Player1) and (Player2) roast marshmallows over an open fire while sharing stories about their lives. (night only)

(Player1) and (Player2) tell stories around a campfire until (Player1) pushes (Player2) into the fire. (Player2 dies)(night only)

While sparring, (Player1) "accidentally" stabs (Player2) through the heart. (Player2 dies)

(Player1) sings to (Player2) when (Player2) has a nightmare. (night only)

(Player1), (Player2), (Player3), and (Player4) play Truth or dare. (Player2) is dared to kiss (Player4).
@LadyPlague

I have some events!

When (Player1) gets mortally wounded, (Player2) comforts (him/her1) in (his/her1) last moments. [Player1 is killed (NOT by Player2)]

(Player1) confronts (Player2), but (Player2) points out that (he/she1) isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, (Player1) flees. (Sorry, I've been watching A:tLA)

(Player1) is following (Player2). (Player2) has no idea.

(Player1) and (Player2) share a moment in the moonlight, which ends in a kiss. (night only)

(Player1) and (Player2) share a moment in the moonlight. It doesn't last before they are found by (Player3). (night only)

(Player1) somehow manages to walk right off the edge of a cliff. (Player1 dies)

(Player1) rescues (Player2) from drowning when (he/she1) finds (him/her2) caught in a fishing net.

(Player1) holds (Player2) underwater until (he/she2) drowns. (Player2 dies)

(Player1) and (Player2) roast marshmallows over an open fire while sharing stories about their lives. (night only)

(Player1) and (Player2) tell stories around a campfire until (Player1) pushes (Player2) into the fire. (Player2 dies)(night only)

While sparring, (Player1) "accidentally" stabs (Player2) through the heart. (Player2 dies)

(Player1) sings to (Player2) when (Player2) has a nightmare. (night only)

(Player1), (Player2), (Player3), and (Player4) play Truth or dare. (Player2) is dared to kiss (Player4).
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
Username: adorkable1231 District: Any Fandom: RWBY Characters: Qrow (Male) [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/1001fdb063465054400e36a6a0e7d373/tumblr_nxgldmGQh51s7vfd5o2_500.gif[/img] Ozpin (Male) [img]http://i.imgur.com/jcj0OT0.gif[/img]
Username: adorkable1231
District: Any
Fandom: RWBY
Characters:

Qrow (Male)
tumblr_nxgldmGQh51s7vfd5o2_500.gif
Ozpin (Male)
jcj0OT0.gif
I tried getting in once, turns out the game was full. SO I'M TRYING AGAIN. Username: RedArmyGrif District: Any Fandom: Agents of SHIELD Characters: Daisy Johnson (female) [img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/johnson_daisy.jpg[/img] John Garrett (male) [img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/garrett_john.jpg[/img] Ping Information: I don't mind being pinged with every post.
I tried getting in once, turns out the game was full. SO I'M TRYING AGAIN.
Username: RedArmyGrif
District: Any
Fandom: Agents of SHIELD
Characters: Daisy Johnson (female)
johnson_daisy.jpg
John Garrett (male)
garrett_john.jpg
Ping Information: I don't mind being pinged with every post.
ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
ALL SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED, NO MORE WILL BE ACCEPTED!

Our game will begin on Nov.4th, aiming for 16:00FR time unless something comes up.
ALL SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED, NO MORE WILL BE ACCEPTED!

Our game will begin on Nov.4th, aiming for 16:00FR time unless something comes up.
Ru6naU3.png
@RedArmyGrif

You'll be happy to know that you got the very last spot! Welcome to the Fandom Hunger Games!
@RedArmyGrif

You'll be happy to know that you got the very last spot! Welcome to the Fandom Hunger Games!
Ru6naU3.png
@dragoncrystal

Last I checked, the only reason why my characters died so soon last time was because homestuck And there are no homestuck entries this game, so no need to worry about wishing for luck for any of us. (I am so hyped for the rest of Season 2 for SVTFOE)

And I get why ambushes aren't your cup of tea, but it would take having the grand majority of players agree with you, as well as special circumstances to permanently remove ambushes. Not that it's impossible or anything, I mean that's why you never see the suicide pact event anymore.

@dragoncrystal

Last I checked, the only reason why my characters died so soon last time was because homestuck And there are no homestuck entries this game, so no need to worry about wishing for luck for any of us. (I am so hyped for the rest of Season 2 for SVTFOE)

And I get why ambushes aren't your cup of tea, but it would take having the grand majority of players agree with you, as well as special circumstances to permanently remove ambushes. Not that it's impossible or anything, I mean that's why you never see the suicide pact event anymore.

Ru6naU3.png
@DuskyFlareon
@pinkninja19
@Amiparu
@LordMalak

I love all your events, you guys have me so hyped for this next game just to see it all in action!
I'll be adding some of my own events, but they're all from past games, so it'll just have to be a surprise for now.
@DuskyFlareon
@pinkninja19
@Amiparu
@LordMalak

I love all your events, you guys have me so hyped for this next game just to see it all in action!
I'll be adding some of my own events, but they're all from past games, so it'll just have to be a surprise for now.
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 5991 5992