I dont want him to suffer either

@LadyPlague wait wait wait

I dont want foster in it now
I dont want him to suffer either

T3TuubO.png
Wooo! I'm just glad I have one character in it ^^
Wooo! I'm just glad I have one character in it ^^
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
It was one hour before the games, and I had settled with all the players, except for two districts. The villains district, and the homestuck district.

For whatever reason, a character managed to strip themselves from the records, which meant a replacement needed to be found.

Thankfully, this kinda solved my issue with the villains district.

And now came the time we picked our representatives from those districts.

THE VILLAINS DISTRICT

Maleficent came on stage, as host for the villains district, preparing the tickets.

"Good afternoon." She said calm and elegantly, and the villains knew her for. Unless you made her angry. Then you'd know her for something else.

"For our first representative: Akira Takaoka...From Assassination Classroom."

The crowd grumbled among themselves.

"For the second...Peter Pan-"

The crowd went crazy! Peter Pan wasn't a villain! He was a do-gooder!

"-from Once Upon A Time"

The crowd responded with an "Ah"

THE HOMESTUCK DISTRICT

Dave Strider emerged on the stage, which reeked of faygo and grey face paint that wasn't sealed on properly.

Dave Strider looked cool though, ready to drop a sick beat...before being told by the guards last second "no you can't free style."

But he went on anyway.

"Our first representative for the homestucks is...Kanaya Maryam."

The crowd shrieked in horror. Not Kanaya.

"And the second...The Grand Highblood."

The crowd was far more happy for that. At least it wasn't Terezi or Roxy.

@infuriatedferret @TheHeroicOne @dragoncrystal @playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @GrinningWolf24 @KyraRen @Celaenna @bluparrot @brokenstone @LordMalak @KaniSakura @KantoSakurane @Wolfbat @Werelynx @TanakaTheWarlock @Ravenflare @ChildOfNaga @Ichamo @Hibiscius @Inkui
It was one hour before the games, and I had settled with all the players, except for two districts. The villains district, and the homestuck district.

For whatever reason, a character managed to strip themselves from the records, which meant a replacement needed to be found.

Thankfully, this kinda solved my issue with the villains district.

And now came the time we picked our representatives from those districts.

THE VILLAINS DISTRICT

Maleficent came on stage, as host for the villains district, preparing the tickets.

"Good afternoon." She said calm and elegantly, and the villains knew her for. Unless you made her angry. Then you'd know her for something else.

"For our first representative: Akira Takaoka...From Assassination Classroom."

The crowd grumbled among themselves.

"For the second...Peter Pan-"

The crowd went crazy! Peter Pan wasn't a villain! He was a do-gooder!

"-from Once Upon A Time"

The crowd responded with an "Ah"

THE HOMESTUCK DISTRICT

Dave Strider emerged on the stage, which reeked of faygo and grey face paint that wasn't sealed on properly.

Dave Strider looked cool though, ready to drop a sick beat...before being told by the guards last second "no you can't free style."

But he went on anyway.

"Our first representative for the homestucks is...Kanaya Maryam."

The crowd shrieked in horror. Not Kanaya.

"And the second...The Grand Highblood."

The crowd was far more happy for that. At least it wasn't Terezi or Roxy.

@infuriatedferret @TheHeroicOne @dragoncrystal @playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @GrinningWolf24 @KyraRen @Celaenna @bluparrot @brokenstone @LordMalak @KaniSakura @KantoSakurane @Wolfbat @Werelynx @TanakaTheWarlock @Ravenflare @ChildOfNaga @Ichamo @Hibiscius @Inkui
Ru6naU3.png
Can't wait!
Can't wait!
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@dragoncrystal

also it's too late for me to take out foster for this round, but I can do it next time. Sorry.
@dragoncrystal

also it's too late for me to take out foster for this round, but I can do it next time. Sorry.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague oh ;A;
Dangit

@LadyPlague oh ;A;
Dangit

T3TuubO.png
Yay let the winners fight it out.
Yay let the winners fight it out.
waUHeHl.png
It was minutes before the hunger games. "Time for me to go on." I thought as we went on air. "Hello everybody! So nice to see you all!" I pulled out my controller. "As fun as it would be to do this alone, I figured I'd bring a co-host with me. Introducing, a character from the most unlucky and worst fandom in the history of the hunger games...RICKKKKKKK SANCHEZZZZZZ" An older man with spiked blueish hair and a bottle of booze in hand sat down next to me. [center][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/618808516036440064/D6IBXCCc.jpg[/img] : "Hello you *URPPP* freaks out there! We're still doing this junk? Really? Should you be feeding your *HIC* dragons or something. You're gonna kill them with all the not-care you're giving."[/center] This was going to be a fun one... @infuriatedferret @TheHeroicOne @dragoncrystal @playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @GrinningWolf24 @KyraRen @Celaenna @bluparrot @brokenstone @LordMalak @KaniSakura @KantoSakurane @Wolfbat @Werelynx @TanakaTheWarlock @Ravenflare @ChildOfNaga @Ichamo @Hibiscius @Inkui
It was minutes before the hunger games. "Time for me to go on." I thought as we went on air.

"Hello everybody! So nice to see you all!"

I pulled out my controller.

"As fun as it would be to do this alone, I figured I'd bring a co-host with me. Introducing, a character from the most unlucky and worst fandom in the history of the hunger games...RICKKKKKKK SANCHEZZZZZZ"

An older man with spiked blueish hair and a bottle of booze in hand sat down next to me.
D6IBXCCc.jpg :
"Hello you *URPPP* freaks out there! We're still doing this junk? Really? Should you be feeding your *HIC* dragons or something. You're gonna kill them with all the not-care you're giving."

This was going to be a fun one...

Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague pFBTB HAHA HEH YEAh
@LadyPlague pFBTB HAHA HEH YEAh
T3TuubO.png
"Not care"
"Not care"
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
1 2 ... 677 678 679 680 681 ... 793 794