Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 ... 5991 5992
@Pandacow, psst, me too about the boss.
@Pandacow, psst, me too about the boss.
T3TuubO.png
[center][b][i]R.I.P. 2 employees who weren't good enough.[/i][/b] [img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Razer_6608.jpg[/img] Razer District 7 [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cnlg9WfXYAE4Gp7.jpg[/img] Sylas Briarwood District 5 [/center] @WildRose42 @Sparklejewel @shadowrwarrior @LordMalak @VastPlaguesOfAku @EmbertheSkywing @Lannisfire @Shadowlugia711 @browncoatparadox @Elvende @Enderborn7th @McChicken @Zac @SamIamLuvDov @crazyraspberry
R.I.P. 2 employees who weren't good enough.

Razer_6608.jpg
Razer
District 7
Cnlg9WfXYAE4Gp7.jpg
Sylas Briarwood
District 5

@WildRose42 @Sparklejewel @shadowrwarrior @LordMalak @VastPlaguesOfAku @EmbertheSkywing @Lannisfire @Shadowlugia711 @browncoatparadox @Elvende @Enderborn7th @McChicken @Zac @SamIamLuvDov @crazyraspberry
Ru6naU3.png
Night 1

Amaterasu tries to sing herself to sleep.

Jake, Pearl, and Dirk Gently start fighting, but Pearl runs away as Jake kills Dirk Gently.

Lilith and Pam Beesly fenced using rulers.

Yuuichirou Hyakuya, Papyrus and Bart pull an all-nighter.

Jim Halpert wondered when will they upgrade from CRT monitors.

Groupie Number 2 throws a sock at Chameleon and shouts, “TWENTY-THREE NINETEEN!”

Mozu quietly hums.

Boxman trapped The Handmaid in the janitor's closet.

Sans and The Condesce find out one of them has to work overtime. The Condesce is gone in a flash.

Groupie Number 1's lunch is stolen! Russia and Callie help solve the mystery. It was Seymour Skinner!

Marie hid explosives in Data's paperwork. The boss was less than entertained.

Ray Palmer sabotages Mick Rory’s presentation.

Charles convinces Monotaro to snuggle with him.

Gary Chalmers, Starflight, and Kenshiro sleep in shifts.

Jenny cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Saberhorn begs for Vega to kill him. She reluctantly obliges, killing Saberhorn.

Orochi and Kickback find out one of them has to work overtime. Oh? Where'd Orochi go?

Tripp camouflages herself with stickynotes.

Lore hangs up on half of the people who call the office.

America, Guren, Raoh, and Marina tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Shinya's lunch is stolen! Monophanie and Crowley Eusford help solve the mystery. It was Aya!

Mr. Gar thinks about winning.

@WildRose42 @Sparklejewel @shadowrwarrior @LordMalak @VastPlaguesOfAku @EmbertheSkywing @Lannisfire @Shadowlugia711 @browncoatparadox @Elvende @Enderborn7th @McChicken @Zac @SamIamLuvDov @crazyraspberry
Night 1

Amaterasu tries to sing herself to sleep.

Jake, Pearl, and Dirk Gently start fighting, but Pearl runs away as Jake kills Dirk Gently.

Lilith and Pam Beesly fenced using rulers.

Yuuichirou Hyakuya, Papyrus and Bart pull an all-nighter.

Jim Halpert wondered when will they upgrade from CRT monitors.

Groupie Number 2 throws a sock at Chameleon and shouts, “TWENTY-THREE NINETEEN!”

Mozu quietly hums.

Boxman trapped The Handmaid in the janitor's closet.

Sans and The Condesce find out one of them has to work overtime. The Condesce is gone in a flash.

Groupie Number 1's lunch is stolen! Russia and Callie help solve the mystery. It was Seymour Skinner!

Marie hid explosives in Data's paperwork. The boss was less than entertained.

Ray Palmer sabotages Mick Rory’s presentation.

Charles convinces Monotaro to snuggle with him.

Gary Chalmers, Starflight, and Kenshiro sleep in shifts.

Jenny cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Saberhorn begs for Vega to kill him. She reluctantly obliges, killing Saberhorn.

Orochi and Kickback find out one of them has to work overtime. Oh? Where'd Orochi go?

Tripp camouflages herself with stickynotes.

Lore hangs up on half of the people who call the office.

America, Guren, Raoh, and Marina tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Shinya's lunch is stolen! Monophanie and Crowley Eusford help solve the mystery. It was Aya!

Mr. Gar thinks about winning.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-10-14 15:34:23] [quote name="Pandacow" date=2017-10-14 15:30:00] [s]i liked friday's boss better[/s] [/quote] @/Pandacow Too pad. I'm here to sday, und zere's nothing you can do apout it. [/quote] So basically you're saying... [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln9b9eifU01qjlt4jo1_400.gif[/img] [s]sorry, i've been wanting to use that[/s]
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-10-14:
Pandacow wrote on 2017-10-14:
i liked friday's boss better

@/Pandacow

Too pad. I'm here to sday, und zere's nothing you can do apout it.

So basically you're saying...

tumblr_ln9b9eifU01qjlt4jo1_400.gif

sorry, i've been wanting to use that
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
Day 2

Kenshiro injures himself.

Chameleon throws all of Raoh's papers on the ground just to use the photocopier.

Tripp and Orochi race on rolly chairs.

Monophanie becomes Employee of the Day!

Jake kills Amaterasu while she is resting.

Sans makes a wooden spear.

Bart and Starflight raid Guren’s office while he is in a meeting.

Pearl throws all of Groupie Number 2's papers on the ground just to use the photocopier.

Data and Ray Palmer work together for the day.

Monotaro and Mick Rory raid Callie’s office while she is in a meeting.

The Handmaid claims that the fan was at her again.

Seymour Skinner receives a hatchet from the boss.

Jenny tries to sleep through the entire day.

Groupie Number 1 accidentally unplugged her headphones and the music blasted throughout the office.

Boxman, Jim Halpert, Vega, Marina, and Mozu try to hold a meeting. In the end, nothing gets done.

America hunts for other workers.

The Condesce hid in the bathrooms to play a mobile game.

Mr. Gar tries to sleep through the entire day.

Kickback, Papyrus, Russia, and Gary Chalmers raid Yuuichirou Hyakuya's office while he is hunting.

Lore stubbed a toe.

Shinya secretly opened Facebook.

Pam Beesly tries to sleep through the entire day.

Charles practices his archery.

Aya injures herself.

Lilith runs away from Crowley Eusford.

Marie secretly opened Facebook.

Day 2

Kenshiro injures himself.

Chameleon throws all of Raoh's papers on the ground just to use the photocopier.

Tripp and Orochi race on rolly chairs.

Monophanie becomes Employee of the Day!

Jake kills Amaterasu while she is resting.

Sans makes a wooden spear.

Bart and Starflight raid Guren’s office while he is in a meeting.

Pearl throws all of Groupie Number 2's papers on the ground just to use the photocopier.

Data and Ray Palmer work together for the day.

Monotaro and Mick Rory raid Callie’s office while she is in a meeting.

The Handmaid claims that the fan was at her again.

Seymour Skinner receives a hatchet from the boss.

Jenny tries to sleep through the entire day.

Groupie Number 1 accidentally unplugged her headphones and the music blasted throughout the office.

Boxman, Jim Halpert, Vega, Marina, and Mozu try to hold a meeting. In the end, nothing gets done.

America hunts for other workers.

The Condesce hid in the bathrooms to play a mobile game.

Mr. Gar tries to sleep through the entire day.

Kickback, Papyrus, Russia, and Gary Chalmers raid Yuuichirou Hyakuya's office while he is hunting.

Lore stubbed a toe.

Shinya secretly opened Facebook.

Pam Beesly tries to sleep through the entire day.

Charles practices his archery.

Aya injures herself.

Lilith runs away from Crowley Eusford.

Marie secretly opened Facebook.

Ru6naU3.png
Why must the universe hurt my poor boy? My dear eccentric possibly psychic detective? WHY???

At least Bart is still running around (for now). Slightly amazed she hasn't killed anyone yet.
Why must the universe hurt my poor boy? My dear eccentric possibly psychic detective? WHY???

At least Bart is still running around (for now). Slightly amazed she hasn't killed anyone yet.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-10-14 15:38:46] Jake, Pearl, and Dirk Gently start fighting, but Pearl runs away as Jake kills Dirk Gently. [/quote] I keep on reading --- gently start (insert something)

I keep on reading --- gently start (insert something)
[quote name="LordMalak" date=2017-10-14 15:39:05] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-10-14 15:34:23] [quote name="Pandacow" date=2017-10-14 15:30:00] [s]i liked friday's boss better[/s] [/quote] @ /Pandacow Too pad. I'm here to sday, und zere's nothing you can do apout it. [/quote] So basically you're saying... [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln9b9eifU01qjlt4jo1_400.gif[/img] [s]sorry, i've been wanting to use that[/s] [/quote] @LordMalak It's no trouple at all LordMalak. Arh ! It's kood to know I can count on you to pe ein kood embloyee.
LordMalak wrote on 2017-10-14:
Pandacow wrote on 2017-10-14:
i liked friday's boss better

@ /Pandacow

Too pad. I'm here to sday, und zere's nothing you can do apout it.

So basically you're saying...

tumblr_ln9b9eifU01qjlt4jo1_400.gif

sorry, i've been wanting to use that

@LordMalak
It's no trouple at all LordMalak. Arh ! It's kood to know I can count on you to pe ein kood embloyee.
Ru6naU3.png
I do not like the Medicness of this round. You know what you done to Warden.

Either way i need to remember Starflight and Chameleon are in this game and keep an eye on Marina and Pearl 'cause friend tributes are generally good tributes.
I do not like the Medicness of this round. You know what you done to Warden.

Either way i need to remember Starflight and Chameleon are in this game and keep an eye on Marina and Pearl 'cause friend tributes are generally good tributes.
T3TuubO.png
I'LL RESIGN IF MEDIC IS GOING TO BE THE BOSS OF ANOTHER ROUND

I'LL RESIGN IF MEDIC IS GOING TO BE THE BOSS OF ANOTHER ROUND

1 2 ... 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 ... 5991 5992