Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 ... 5991 5992
[center][i]4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/biches-of-jacksfilms/images/f/fd/Sundae.jpg[/img] Sundae District 5 [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/831622888763641856/mL1hswSN.jpg[/img] Josuke Higashikata District 8 [img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/seymour_skinner.png[/img] Seymour Skinner District 9 [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/70/5b/b7/705bb753de0db1d92304e11fd1e19fcd.png[/img] Kirishima Eijirou District 6 [/center] @Sparklejewel @dragonlady1803 @Shadowlugia711 @VastPlaguesofAku @YaBoiGuzma @Underthetales @GlitchingFlame @LapisDragon17718 @SolarKing @TropicalPancakes @LieutenantCoen @EmbertheSkywing @LordMalak @browncoatparadox @OrcaTheUltimate @WildRose42
4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Sundae.jpg
Sundae
District 5
mL1hswSN.jpg
Josuke Higashikata
District 8
seymour_skinner.png
Seymour Skinner
District 9
705bb753de0db1d92304e11fd1e19fcd.png
Kirishima Eijirou
District 6

@Sparklejewel @dragonlady1803 @Shadowlugia711 @VastPlaguesofAku @YaBoiGuzma @Underthetales @GlitchingFlame @LapisDragon17718 @SolarKing @TropicalPancakes @LieutenantCoen @EmbertheSkywing @LordMalak @browncoatparadox @OrcaTheUltimate @WildRose42
Ru6naU3.png
[quote]Fred Weasley pours lava on Okuyasu Nijimura's base. Okuyasu Nijimura wakes up to realize they're trapped in there... at least till Mine turns it all into stone.[/quote] Oh my gosh lmao!!
Quote:
Fred Weasley pours lava on Okuyasu Nijimura's base. Okuyasu Nijimura wakes up to realize they're trapped in there... at least till Mine turns it all into stone.

Oh my gosh lmao!!
Artboard-1.png
good LORD gary you already killed the other tribute in your fandom and im?? chill???

But Sundae is so cute. STUPID AMBUSHES!
good LORD gary you already killed the other tribute in your fandom and im?? chill???

But Sundae is so cute. STUPID AMBUSHES!
T3TuubO.png
Night 2

Esdeath goes mining! She found Diamonds and used them to make a Diamond Sword.

Winslow builds a TNT cannon, and uses Gary Chalmers's base as target practise. Gary Chalmers was lucky to not be home, as they found their base.

Okuyasu Nijimura begs for Phineas to kill him. He refuses, keeping Okuyasu Nijimura alive.

BajanCanadian grows some food in their base.

Klondlike makes some Iron Armor.

JeromeASF looks at the night sky.

Rebecca goes mining! She has a lot of Cobblestone now.

Birdo tries to treat her infection.

Sweden receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Fred Weasley, Cassie Rose, Shadowbinder, and Ib tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Cagney Carnation looks at the night sky.

Articuno sets off some TNT... which was right below Venomous and Miu Iruma. You do the math.

Lukas builds an obsidian fortress. It's so big everyone else can see it in the limited size of the arena.

Bakugou Katsuki passes out from exhaustion.

Moltres sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Mine and Shadow Raker huddle for warmth.

Tamaki Amijki passes out from exhaustion.

Mary questions her sanity.

Baroness Von Bon Bon and Ferb talk about the tributes still alive.

Kaede Akamatsu grows some food in their base.

Gumi receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Yaoyorozu Momo, Jesse, Windsinger, Yoshi, and Ezekiel sleep in shifts.

Miku runs behind a Creeper while a Skeleton is shooting at them. The Skeleton kills the Creeper while Miku flees.

Motormaster falls into a pit and dies.

Denmark and Vax-ildan run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Boxman tries to make obsidian by pouring water on lava, but ends up with cobblestone instead.

Vex-ahlia adds some Redstone wiring to her base for automatic doors and lights.

Carol kills Billy while he is sleeping.

@Sparklejewel @dragonlady1803 @Shadowlugia711 @VastPlaguesofAku @YaBoiGuzma @Underthetales @GlitchingFlame @LapisDragon17718 @SolarKing @TropicalPancakes @LieutenantCoen @EmbertheSkywing @LordMalak @browncoatparadox @OrcaTheUltimate @WildRose42
Night 2

Esdeath goes mining! She found Diamonds and used them to make a Diamond Sword.

Winslow builds a TNT cannon, and uses Gary Chalmers's base as target practise. Gary Chalmers was lucky to not be home, as they found their base.

Okuyasu Nijimura begs for Phineas to kill him. He refuses, keeping Okuyasu Nijimura alive.

BajanCanadian grows some food in their base.

Klondlike makes some Iron Armor.

JeromeASF looks at the night sky.

Rebecca goes mining! She has a lot of Cobblestone now.

Birdo tries to treat her infection.

Sweden receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Fred Weasley, Cassie Rose, Shadowbinder, and Ib tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Cagney Carnation looks at the night sky.

Articuno sets off some TNT... which was right below Venomous and Miu Iruma. You do the math.

Lukas builds an obsidian fortress. It's so big everyone else can see it in the limited size of the arena.

Bakugou Katsuki passes out from exhaustion.

Moltres sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Mine and Shadow Raker huddle for warmth.

Tamaki Amijki passes out from exhaustion.

Mary questions her sanity.

Baroness Von Bon Bon and Ferb talk about the tributes still alive.

Kaede Akamatsu grows some food in their base.

Gumi receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Yaoyorozu Momo, Jesse, Windsinger, Yoshi, and Ezekiel sleep in shifts.

Miku runs behind a Creeper while a Skeleton is shooting at them. The Skeleton kills the Creeper while Miku flees.

Motormaster falls into a pit and dies.

Denmark and Vax-ildan run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Boxman tries to make obsidian by pouring water on lava, but ends up with cobblestone instead.

Vex-ahlia adds some Redstone wiring to her base for automatic doors and lights.

Carol kills Billy while he is sleeping.

Ru6naU3.png
Day 3

Bakugou Katsuki builds an elaborate base out of wood and cobblestone.

Moltres begs for Windsinger to kill her. He refuses, keeping Moltres alive.

Fred Weasley explores the arena.

Ferb stabs Denmark while his back is turned.

Klondlike begs for Okuyasu Nijimura to kill her. He refuses, keeping Klondlike alive.

Winslow rigs up an elaborate Redstone-powered trap. Gumi got caught in it and barely escaped.

Articuno attacks Ezekiel's base and finds Shadow Raker and Lukas raiding the place. Articuno kills them anyways.

Birdo attacks Mary, but she manages to escape.

Gary Chalmers scares Phineas off.

Mine digs down to bedrock and uses the tree glitch to make a hole. She shoves Jesse into the Void.

Yaoyorozu Momo makes a slingshot.

Kaede Akamatsu rides in a boat, across the ocean...

Baroness Von Bon Bon digs out an underground base.

Boxman sets an explosive off, killing Carol, and Sweden.

BajanCanadian goes mining! He found Diamonds and used them to make a Diamond Sword.

Tamaki Amijki and Yoshi work together for the day.

Cagney Carnation picks flowers.

Esdeath camouflauges herself in the bushes.

Cassie Rose tends to Shadowbinder's wounds.

Miku kills some passive mobs for food.

Vax'ildan grows some food in their base.

JeromeASF receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Vex'ahlia attacks Ib, but she manages to escape.

Rebecca practices her archery.

Day 3

Bakugou Katsuki builds an elaborate base out of wood and cobblestone.

Moltres begs for Windsinger to kill her. He refuses, keeping Moltres alive.

Fred Weasley explores the arena.

Ferb stabs Denmark while his back is turned.

Klondlike begs for Okuyasu Nijimura to kill her. He refuses, keeping Klondlike alive.

Winslow rigs up an elaborate Redstone-powered trap. Gumi got caught in it and barely escaped.

Articuno attacks Ezekiel's base and finds Shadow Raker and Lukas raiding the place. Articuno kills them anyways.

Birdo attacks Mary, but she manages to escape.

Gary Chalmers scares Phineas off.

Mine digs down to bedrock and uses the tree glitch to make a hole. She shoves Jesse into the Void.

Yaoyorozu Momo makes a slingshot.

Kaede Akamatsu rides in a boat, across the ocean...

Baroness Von Bon Bon digs out an underground base.

Boxman sets an explosive off, killing Carol, and Sweden.

BajanCanadian goes mining! He found Diamonds and used them to make a Diamond Sword.

Tamaki Amijki and Yoshi work together for the day.

Esdeath camouflauges herself in the bushes.

Cassie Rose tends to Shadowbinder's wounds.

Miku kills some passive mobs for food.

Vax'ildan grows some food in their base.

JeromeASF receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Vex'ahlia attacks Ib, but she manages to escape.

Rebecca practices her archery.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote]Cagney Carnation picks flowers.[/quote] Please. you are a flower
Quote:

Please.
you are a flower
[quote name="Shadowlugia711" date=2017-11-25 13:14:52] [quote]Cagney Carnation picks flowers.[/quote] Please. you are a flower [/quote] oh my god also i feel bad for whoever entered hetalia(???)... that's really sad, both of 'em dying on the same day -- sometning i know too well...
Shadowlugia711 wrote on 2017-11-25:
Quote:

Please.
you are a flower
oh my god

also i feel bad for whoever entered hetalia(???)... that's really sad, both of 'em dying on the same day -- sometning i know too well...
T3TuubO.png
[center][i]10 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d4cd9cfb48f6a405abea00b08b9e1276/tumblr_ozlfnsbx571ruhqu6o7_400.gif[/img] Venomous District 8 [img]https://s8.postimg.org/8yz3p7305/6532167i.jpg[/img] Miu Iruma District 3 [img]http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/5/5f/TRID_E_57_Motormaster_RM.jpg[/img] Motormaster District 9 [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/759936f3ab50c02d8e41dca386d46a6e/tumblr_ooqf2xDMcl1uhdf80o3_250.jpg[/img] Billy District 7 [img]https://i.imgur.com/icFLr18.jpg[/img] Denmark District 2 [img]http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/b/bf/SRaker.jpg[/img] Shadow Raker District 9 [img]http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/MinecraftStoryModeEpisode8AJourneysEnd/AJE-1.jpg[/img] Lukas District 4 [img]https://scdn.androidcommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Minecraft-Story-Game-Mode.png[/img] Jesse District 4 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/c/c0/Season_eight_carol_peletier.png[/img] Carol District 7 [img]https://i.imgur.com/H2lLX8c.jpg[/img] Sweden District 2[/center] @Sparklejewel @dragonlady1803 @Shadowlugia711 @VastPlaguesofAku @YaBoiGuzma @Underthetales @GlitchingFlame @LapisDragon17718 @SolarKing @TropicalPancakes @LieutenantCoen @EmbertheSkywing @LordMalak @browncoatparadox @OrcaTheUltimate @WildRose42 @Spottedleaf125 One down.
10 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

tumblr_ozlfnsbx571ruhqu6o7_400.gif
Venomous
District 8
6532167i.jpg
Miu Iruma
District 3
TRID_E_57_Motormaster_RM.jpg
Motormaster
District 9
tumblr_ooqf2xDMcl1uhdf80o3_250.jpg
Billy
District 7
icFLr18.jpg
Denmark
District 2
SRaker.jpg
Shadow Raker
District 9
AJE-1.jpg
Lukas
District 4
Minecraft-Story-Game-Mode.png
Jesse
District 4
Season_eight_carol_peletier.png
Carol
District 7
H2lLX8c.jpg
Sweden
District 2

@Spottedleaf125 One down.
Ru6naU3.png
Awww c'mon! I was rooting for Lukas!
Awww c'mon! I was rooting for Lukas!
Artboard-1.png
Night 3

Moltres makes some Leather Armor.

Mine lets Mary into her shelter.

Birdo cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Cagney Carnation goes to sleep.

Tamaki Amijki receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Okuyasu Nijimura stays awake all night.

Vex'ahlia convinces Articuno to snuggle with her.

BajanCanadian receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Ezekiel lets Yaoyorozu Momo into his shelter.

Vax'ildan thinks about home.

Kaede Akamatsu and Windsinger talk about the tributes still alive.

Winslow adds some Redstone wiring to his base for automatic doors and lights.

Miku sets up camp for the night.

Klondlike receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Gary Chalmers tends to Rebecca's wounds.

Ib tames a wolf with bones.

Fred Weasley stabs Esdeath with a wooden sword four times, but Esdeath escapes before Fred Weasley can deal the deadly fifth blow.

Baroness Von Bon Bon and Ferb run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Yoshi looks at the night sky.

Boxman and Phineas run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Gumi and Bakugou Katsuki mine Cassie Rose's base with TNT and weight-activated buttons. Cassie Rose comes home...

JeromeASF thinks about home.

Shadowbinder sets up camp in a Birch Forest. She wards off other tributes with TNT and lava.

Night 3

Moltres makes some Leather Armor.

Mine lets Mary into her shelter.

Birdo cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Cagney Carnation goes to sleep.

Tamaki Amijki receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Okuyasu Nijimura stays awake all night.

Vex'ahlia convinces Articuno to snuggle with her.

BajanCanadian receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Ezekiel lets Yaoyorozu Momo into his shelter.

Vax'ildan thinks about home.

Kaede Akamatsu and Windsinger talk about the tributes still alive.

Winslow adds some Redstone wiring to his base for automatic doors and lights.

Miku sets up camp for the night.

Klondlike receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Gary Chalmers tends to Rebecca's wounds.

Ib tames a wolf with bones.

Fred Weasley stabs Esdeath with a wooden sword four times, but Esdeath escapes before Fred Weasley can deal the deadly fifth blow.

Baroness Von Bon Bon and Ferb run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Yoshi looks at the night sky.

Boxman and Phineas run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Gumi and Bakugou Katsuki mine Cassie Rose's base with TNT and weight-activated buttons. Cassie Rose comes home...

JeromeASF thinks about home.

Shadowbinder sets up camp in a Birch Forest. She wards off other tributes with TNT and lava.

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 ... 5991 5992