Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 466 467 468 469 470 ... 562 563
[quote name="dragoncrystal" date=2016-10-07 18:15:04] @ playerpichu i was joking, sorry man rip Anyways; g'luck... I am gonna die first :^) i think im the reason rick and morty luck exists. Look at ravenflare enterin" r&m man [/quote] I knew you were joking, it's fine! (( My Kars fan-dragon will be my icon for now. He certainly wouldn't support Jonathan or Joseph, but let's pretend he would! ))
dragoncrystal wrote on 2016-10-07:
@ playerpichu i was joking, sorry man rip
Anyways; g'luck... I am gonna die first :^) i think im the reason rick and morty luck exists. Look at ravenflare enterin" r&m man

I knew you were joking, it's fine!

(( My Kars fan-dragon will be my icon for now. He certainly wouldn't support Jonathan or Joseph, but let's pretend he would! ))
Forum-Signature.png
@Kurona @playerpichu @saans @chiaKittyNanami @dragoncrystal @Hibiscius @LordMalak @brokenstone @TheHeroicOne @KanayaChopin @ChildOfNaga @TiaDaWerecat @imarockinchick @xspideray @Jadebird @MyNameIsTea @Ravenflare @Amiparu @Werelynx @AspDroid @Shadowlugia711 @Karkamericat @adorkable1231 @GrinningWolf24 @bluparrot @Astrocomet

(( Sorry for the wait! I had to enter in all of the characters. ))

THE SaltBLOODBATH:

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Xenomorph snatches a pair of sais. (( It's the very first event, and I'm concerned... ))

Firestar pushes Ultimate Imposter off a cliff during a knife fight. (( How does a cat hold a knife? How did he WIN? ))

The Dryad and Carter fight for a bag. Carter gives up and retreats.

Mrs.Brisby and Sally fight over a sword, but Mephistopheles steals it while they aren't looking.

Sumomo, for some reason, grabs a plush unicorn.

Latias finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

Dirk Strider sets an explosive off, killing Chi, Sub Zero, Adrian and Aland. (( Ouch. Let the Homestuck hate begin! :') ))

Markiplier finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Sandstorm and Jonathan Combs fight for a bag. Jonathan Combs gives up and retreats.

Porrim Maryam runs away from the Cornucopia.

Undyne grabs a sword. (( I guess she doesn't want to use her spears! ))

The Guide finds a canteen full of water.

Nyx runs away from the Cornucopia.

Prince Gumball finds a canteen full of water.

Slenderman breaks Yuuma's nose for a basket of bread.

Ryouta Mitarai scares Lloyd away from the cornucopia.

Snowdrop runs away from the Cornucopia.

Joseph Joestar runs away from the Cornucopia. (( Appropriate, since Joseph's "secret technique" is running away when a situation gets bad. :p ))

Craig runs away from the Cornucopia.

Stan runs away from the Cornucopia.

Marshall Lee runs away from the Cornucopia.

Takumi runs to the Cornucopia and tries to declare himself the ruler of it.

Bertholdt Hoover runs away from the Cornucopia.

Captain Cold runs away from the Cornucopia.

Jonathan Joestar runs away screaming. (( That's not very manly of you, Jonathan. :p ))

Latios runs away from the Cornucopia.

Levi Ackerman grabs a magic wand from the Cornucopia. (( You're a wizard, Levi! ))

Norway grabs a shovel.

Ellen Ripley gathers as much food as she can.

Doggo retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Leo bashes Yan He's head against a rock several times. (( Ouch! :( ))

White Canary, Jonathan Brisby, Sam Tsui, and Jay share everything they gathered before running.

Scorpion gathers as much food as he can.
@Kurona @playerpichu @saans @chiaKittyNanami @dragoncrystal @Hibiscius @LordMalak @brokenstone @TheHeroicOne @KanayaChopin @ChildOfNaga @TiaDaWerecat @imarockinchick @xspideray @Jadebird @MyNameIsTea @Ravenflare @Amiparu @Werelynx @AspDroid @Shadowlugia711 @Karkamericat @adorkable1231 @GrinningWolf24 @bluparrot @Astrocomet

(( Sorry for the wait! I had to enter in all of the characters. ))

THE SaltBLOODBATH:

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Xenomorph snatches a pair of sais. (( It's the very first event, and I'm concerned... ))

Firestar pushes Ultimate Imposter off a cliff during a knife fight. (( How does a cat hold a knife? How did he WIN? ))

The Dryad and Carter fight for a bag. Carter gives up and retreats.

Mrs.Brisby and Sally fight over a sword, but Mephistopheles steals it while they aren't looking.

Sumomo, for some reason, grabs a plush unicorn.

Latias finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

Dirk Strider sets an explosive off, killing Chi, Sub Zero, Adrian and Aland. (( Ouch. Let the Homestuck hate begin! :') ))

Markiplier finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Sandstorm and Jonathan Combs fight for a bag. Jonathan Combs gives up and retreats.

Porrim Maryam runs away from the Cornucopia.

Undyne grabs a sword. (( I guess she doesn't want to use her spears! ))

The Guide finds a canteen full of water.

Nyx runs away from the Cornucopia.

Prince Gumball finds a canteen full of water.

Slenderman breaks Yuuma's nose for a basket of bread.

Ryouta Mitarai scares Lloyd away from the cornucopia.

Snowdrop runs away from the Cornucopia.

Joseph Joestar runs away from the Cornucopia. (( Appropriate, since Joseph's "secret technique" is running away when a situation gets bad. :p ))

Craig runs away from the Cornucopia.

Stan runs away from the Cornucopia.

Marshall Lee runs away from the Cornucopia.

Takumi runs to the Cornucopia and tries to declare himself the ruler of it.

Bertholdt Hoover runs away from the Cornucopia.

Captain Cold runs away from the Cornucopia.

Jonathan Joestar runs away screaming. (( That's not very manly of you, Jonathan. :p ))

Latios runs away from the Cornucopia.

Levi Ackerman grabs a magic wand from the Cornucopia. (( You're a wizard, Levi! ))

Norway grabs a shovel.

Ellen Ripley gathers as much food as she can.

Doggo retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Leo bashes Yan He's head against a rock several times. (( Ouch! :( ))

White Canary, Jonathan Brisby, Sam Tsui, and Jay share everything they gathered before running.

Scorpion gathers as much food as he can.
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu while resding i said 'who's jonathan was jonathan combs?' And then i. Wow, dragoncrystal. And wow, jonathan. Retreat to a CAT.

Mephi,,
@playerpichu while resding i said 'who's jonathan was jonathan combs?' And then i. Wow, dragoncrystal. And wow, jonathan. Retreat to a CAT.

Mephi,,
T3TuubO.png
my body is ready
my body is ready
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
******* HELL HOMOSTUCK
******* HELL HOMOSTUCK
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Kurona mine isn't if my jonathan is going to give up a fight for A BAG TO A CAT. Wow. @xspideray, did you se ethat?? And HOMESTUCKS!! Hecking heck it!
@Kurona mine isn't if my jonathan is going to give up a fight for A BAG TO A CAT. Wow. @xspideray, did you se ethat?? And HOMESTUCKS!! Hecking heck it!
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="playerpichu" date=2016-10-07 18:53:53] Xenomorph snatches a pair of sais. (( It's the very first event, and I'm concerned... )) [/quote] Yikes. As if xenomorphs aren't scary enough as they are...
playerpichu wrote on 2016-10-07:

Yikes. As if xenomorphs aren't scary enough as they are...
23826.png7103.png23828.png
"Dirk Strider sets an explosive off, killing Chi, Sub Zero, Adrian and Aland. (( Ouch. Let the Homestuck hate begin! :') ))"
Nooo! Not Subby!
"Dirk Strider sets an explosive off, killing Chi, Sub Zero, Adrian and Aland. (( Ouch. Let the Homestuck hate begin! :') ))"
Nooo! Not Subby!
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
Scared of doggo, homestucks (ESPEICALLY DIRK WHY) and now cats. how fun
How does firestar do that?? Why dis my biy retreat to that cats mate?? cats?????? Just.. What happened.
Scared of doggo, homestucks (ESPEICALLY DIRK WHY) and now cats. how fun
How does firestar do that?? Why dis my biy retreat to that cats mate?? cats?????? Just.. What happened.
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="LordMalak" date=2016-10-07 19:03:11] "Dirk Strider sets an explosive off, killing Chi, Sub Zero, Adrian and Aland. (( Ouch. Let the Homestuck hate begin! :') ))" Nooo! Not Subby! [/quote] @LordMalak i hate homestucks yeah @xspideray I THINK YOUR KID GOT KILLED BY A HOMESTUCK AND DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO l IV E IM SO SO SO SORRY OH GOD
LordMalak wrote on 2016-10-07:
Nooo! Not Subby!
@LordMalak i hate homestucks yeah
@xspideray I THINK YOUR KID GOT KILLED BY A HOMESTUCK AND DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO l IV E IM SO SO SO SORRY OH GOD
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 466 467 468 469 470 ... 562 563