Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4209 4210 4211 4212 4213 ... 5991 5992
And poor dream is ded
And poor dream is ded
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
NOOOOOO
NOOOOOO
T3TuubO.png
Karma will probably try to kill Koro Sensei with the T Shirt Gun

Also Koro Sensei needs his clipboards ;; how dare you try and steal his school supplies

Dream Sans can go die Ringo is my bby and if anyone hurts Ringo they will die a horrible painful death

Also Koro Sensei needs his clipboards ;; how dare you try and steal his school supplies

Dream Sans can go die Ringo is my bby and if anyone hurts Ringo they will die a horrible painful death
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Day 1

All Might has damaging blackmail come out.

Mizuitsune, Phoenix, Tatl, and Ringo hunt for other tributes.

Basil of Baker Street and Dire Miralis split up to search for resources.

Gregory has damaging blackmail come out.

Walter Strickler is featured on TMZ. They focus on how much of a pig he is for eating, Period.

Xander holds a puppy to appeal to the audience.

Perry the Platypus searches for a water source.

Shadowbinder accuses Daisy of not showing important records. Daisy denies this.

Guzma discovers a river.

Ridley insinuates Miu Iruma is as bad as "you know who".

The Brain promises money to everyone who votes for him.

Torm and Koro Sensei gang up on Lightweaver, calling her out on her policies on war.

Ceadeus explores the arena.

Lagiacrus scares Dr. Doofenshmirtz off.

Shuichi Saihara is handed a baby to kiss. It works out, and now the parent plans on naming the baby after him.

Izuku Midoriya fishes.

Professor Ratigan fishes.

Barbara Lake, Ayra, Rey, and Marth raid Salt's camp while she is hunting.

Nebby, Norway, Seliph, Pinky, and Skull Kid track down and kill Cristophe.

Cagney Carnation makes a speech all day long. Everyone switched channels to watch another tribute.

Nomura attacks Kylo Ren, but Miles protects him, killing Nomura.

Ink Sans questions his sanity.

Karma Akabane scares Draal off.

Iceland constructs a shack.

@LordMalak @Sparklejewel @LordBoxman @MaplesHaiku @WonderTweek @Icedragonpie @browncoatparadox @papper @ThePhantomWolf @Shadowess @EmbertheSkywing @AceFlashheart @Luxembourg @StarlitFire @AdminAzure @EgoLobster @KalliZora @CrystalCatStudio
Day 1

All Might has damaging blackmail come out.

Mizuitsune, Phoenix, Tatl, and Ringo hunt for other tributes.

Basil of Baker Street and Dire Miralis split up to search for resources.

Gregory has damaging blackmail come out.

Walter Strickler is featured on TMZ. They focus on how much of a pig he is for eating, Period.

Xander holds a puppy to appeal to the audience.

Perry the Platypus searches for a water source.

Shadowbinder accuses Daisy of not showing important records. Daisy denies this.

Guzma discovers a river.

Ridley insinuates Miu Iruma is as bad as "you know who".

The Brain promises money to everyone who votes for him.

Torm and Koro Sensei gang up on Lightweaver, calling her out on her policies on war.

Ceadeus explores the arena.

Lagiacrus scares Dr. Doofenshmirtz off.

Shuichi Saihara is handed a baby to kiss. It works out, and now the parent plans on naming the baby after him.

Izuku Midoriya fishes.

Professor Ratigan fishes.

Barbara Lake, Ayra, Rey, and Marth raid Salt's camp while she is hunting.

Nebby, Norway, Seliph, Pinky, and Skull Kid track down and kill Cristophe.

Cagney Carnation makes a speech all day long. Everyone switched channels to watch another tribute.

Nomura attacks Kylo Ren, but Miles protects him, killing Nomura.

Ink Sans questions his sanity.

Karma Akabane scares Draal off.

Iceland constructs a shack.

@LordMalak @Sparklejewel @LordBoxman @MaplesHaiku @WonderTweek @Icedragonpie @browncoatparadox @papper @ThePhantomWolf @Shadowess @EmbertheSkywing @AceFlashheart @Luxembourg @StarlitFire @AdminAzure @EgoLobster @KalliZora @CrystalCatStudio
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="EgoLobster" date="2018-06-23 17:14:31" ] Karma will probably try to kill Koro Sensei with the T Shirt Gun Also Koro Sensei needs his clipboards ;; how dare you try and steal his school supplies Dream Sans can go die Ringo is my bby and if anyone hurts Ringo they will die a horrible painful death [/quote] I'll remember you saying that. If it's actually pap v.s. a version of sans I would cry tears of joy
EgoLobster wrote on 2018-06-23 17:14:31:

I'll remember you saying that.

If it's actually pap v.s. a version of sans I would cry tears of joy
[center][i]5 have "dropped out" of this Election.[/i] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/inanimateinsanity/images/6/6e/OJidle.png/revision/latest?cb=20150324211943.png[/img] OJ District 2 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/cuphead/images/3/38/Hilda_Berg_Phase_3_Knockout_Sprite.png[/img] Hilda Berg District 7 [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/2b5d/th/pre/f/2017/028/a/0/dream_sans_by_ckaitlyn-dax3l2z.png[/img] Dream Sans District 4 [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-hF4toKTDL7M/WyXpO77mmlI/AAAAAAAACDk/ur7areMMQ4wha83pzzxLTiG0S5IbmroUACL0BGAYYCw/h564/2018-06-16.jpg[/img] Cristophe District 2 [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BN2QwNTE2Y2YtMTY3Yi00NDNiLTk3ODUtMGVkZmRjMjEyNTZjL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjEwMzMzODI@._V1_UY268_CR147,0,182,268_AL_.jpg[/img] Nomura District 3 [/center] @LordMalak @Sparklejewel @LordBoxman @MaplesHaiku @WonderTweek @Icedragonpie @browncoatparadox @papper @ThePhantomWolf @Shadowess @EmbertheSkywing @AceFlashheart @Luxembourg @StarlitFire @AdminAzure @EgoLobster @KalliZora @CrystalCatStudio
5 have "dropped out" of this Election.

latest?cb=20150324211943.png
OJ
District 2
Hilda_Berg_Phase_3_Knockout_Sprite.png
Hilda Berg
District 7
dream_sans_by_ckaitlyn-dax3l2z.png
Dream Sans
District 4
2018-06-16.jpg
Cristophe
District 2
MV5BN2QwNTE2Y2YtMTY3Yi00NDNiLTk3ODUtMGVkZmRjMjEyNTZjL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjEwMzMzODI@._V1_UY268_CR147,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
Nomura
District 3

Ru6naU3.png
Dream my child nuuu
Dream my child nuuu
[quote name="EgoLobster" date="2018-06-23 17:14:31" ] Dream Sans can go die Ringo is my bby and if anyone hurts Ringo they will die a horrible painful death [/quote] @EgoLobster BIG MOOD Yesterday's game was terrible. Edd was killed in the bloodbath by an explosion, lost Tomatoredd in a failed ambush thanks to Scribble Tom, who in turn was ambushed and killed by Matt. Matt died in a car crash in the feast ...... [i]ugh[/i]
EgoLobster wrote on 2018-06-23 17:14:31:
@EgoLobster BIG MOOD

Yesterday's game was terrible. Edd was killed in the bloodbath by an explosion, lost Tomatoredd in a failed ambush thanks to Scribble Tom, who in turn was ambushed and killed by Matt. Matt died in a car crash in the feast ......
ugh
T3TuubO.png
Night 1

Karma Akabane forces Izuku Midoriya to kill Perry the Platypus or Nebby. He decides to kill Perry the Platypus.

Barbara Lake repeatedly stabs Norway to death with sais.

The Brain passes out from exhaustion.

Lagiacrus accuses Ceadeus of not showing important records. Ceadeus denies this.

Shuichi Saihara and All Might tell stories about themselves to each other.

Ringo tries to treat her infection.

Koro Sensei, Phoenix, and Dire Miralis get into a fight. Koro Sensei triumphantly kills them both.

Seliph tries to sing himself to sleep.

Shadowbinder’s private items are released by the media! Shadowbinder lost support from their own party, forcing Shadowbinder to drop out.

Iceland is featured on Fox News. They said that Iceland is a scoundrel and untrustworthy.

Professor Ratigan and Ink Sans discuss who's left in the election.

Salt dies of dysentery.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz starts a fire.

Cagney Carnation is awoken by nightmares.

Abraham Lincoln and George Washington come back from the grave to talk some sense into Lightweaver.

Gregory is awoken by nightmares.

Daisy debates against Miu Iruma on walls. Miu Iruma is completely outclassed by Daisy on the topic.

Kyubey approves of Draal’s Anti-Entropy policies.

Skull Kid secretly had funding from the NHA (National Homestuck Association). Skull Kid is caught, and drops out silently.

Pinky and Miles run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Rey has damaging blackmail come out.

Walter Strickler climbs a tree to rest.

Basil of Baker Street tries to sing himself to sleep.

Ayra, Kylo Ren, Xander, and Marth tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Tatl and Ridley discuss who's left in the election.

Mizuitsune begs for an endorsement from Torm. Torm obliges.

Guzma thinks about home.

Night 1

Karma Akabane forces Izuku Midoriya to kill Perry the Platypus or Nebby. He decides to kill Perry the Platypus.

Barbara Lake repeatedly stabs Norway to death with sais.

The Brain passes out from exhaustion.

Lagiacrus accuses Ceadeus of not showing important records. Ceadeus denies this.

Shuichi Saihara and All Might tell stories about themselves to each other.

Ringo tries to treat her infection.

Koro Sensei, Phoenix, and Dire Miralis get into a fight. Koro Sensei triumphantly kills them both.

Seliph tries to sing himself to sleep.

Shadowbinder’s private items are released by the media! Shadowbinder lost support from their own party, forcing Shadowbinder to drop out.

Iceland is featured on Fox News. They said that Iceland is a scoundrel and untrustworthy.

Professor Ratigan and Ink Sans discuss who's left in the election.

Salt dies of dysentery.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz starts a fire.

Cagney Carnation is awoken by nightmares.

Abraham Lincoln and George Washington come back from the grave to talk some sense into Lightweaver.

Gregory is awoken by nightmares.

Daisy debates against Miu Iruma on walls. Miu Iruma is completely outclassed by Daisy on the topic.

Kyubey approves of Draal’s Anti-Entropy policies.

Skull Kid secretly had funding from the NHA (National Homestuck Association). Skull Kid is caught, and drops out silently.

Pinky and Miles run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Rey has damaging blackmail come out.

Walter Strickler climbs a tree to rest.

Basil of Baker Street tries to sing himself to sleep.

Ayra, Kylo Ren, Xander, and Marth tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Tatl and Ridley discuss who's left in the election.

Mizuitsune begs for an endorsement from Torm. Torm obliges.

Guzma thinks about home.

Ru6naU3.png
When you're looking at Danganronpa stuff and stumble upon body pillows and now want to throw up because w h y
When you're looking at Danganronpa stuff and stumble upon body pillows and now want to throw up because w h y
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
1 2 ... 4209 4210 4211 4212 4213 ... 5991 5992