Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 5991 5992
@dragoncrystal
Alrighty then, that's fine. Better to tell me this now than later (while I can still edit things)

And that dream, what a ride from start to finish.

EDIT: Also just remembered, but during my trip, I saw season 1 of Rick and Morty. Really good show. The writing is just so weird, and Rick is just hilarious. Looks like my portrayal of him during the 1st Quarter Quell was pretty on point. If anything, I should have added more sound effects, which was my biggest worry when I was writing it.
@dragoncrystal
Alrighty then, that's fine. Better to tell me this now than later (while I can still edit things)

And that dream, what a ride from start to finish.

EDIT: Also just remembered, but during my trip, I saw season 1 of Rick and Morty. Really good show. The writing is just so weird, and Rick is just hilarious. Looks like my portrayal of him during the 1st Quarter Quell was pretty on point. If anything, I should have added more sound effects, which was my biggest worry when I was writing it.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

Aw thanks Lady (for the compliment and for letting me change my entry), you're a real peach <3

And I've updated my post on page 409 with my crazy mage kids.
@LadyPlague

Aw thanks Lady (for the compliment and for letting me change my entry), you're a real peach <3

And I've updated my post on page 409 with my crazy mage kids.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@LadyPlague okay! it's-- like when i entered WTH and IT, i get nervous. (I however refused my temptations to switch. Those two times were mistakes, especially the later. -shakes fist at earthshaker-)

It was. But you think THAT was a wild ride, you should hear my other two big deals. (If you want me to tell, just PM me, i'd love to share them!)

But yes-- imagine, say there is an event where a player injures another terribly, but they do not die. It was typed in a different fashion by, you, actually.. like my dream. (My tribute) was severely cut up by an attack from hetalia character, but despite all odss, he lived. Or... sprucing up Fishing, player1 just... i don't know, went into the river and fished by hand. I knew a thread sorta like this (it almost seemed non-RNG, perhaps based on the hunger games sim but not? Or... something, but HG based with flightrising dragons) if that makes sense.

Ooh, good! Now watch season two, and you'll be set til march or mid 2017 or... whenever its supposed to be back....

@LadyPlague okay! it's-- like when i entered WTH and IT, i get nervous. (I however refused my temptations to switch. Those two times were mistakes, especially the later. -shakes fist at earthshaker-)

It was. But you think THAT was a wild ride, you should hear my other two big deals. (If you want me to tell, just PM me, i'd love to share them!)

But yes-- imagine, say there is an event where a player injures another terribly, but they do not die. It was typed in a different fashion by, you, actually.. like my dream. (My tribute) was severely cut up by an attack from hetalia character, but despite all odss, he lived. Or... sprucing up Fishing, player1 just... i don't know, went into the river and fished by hand. I knew a thread sorta like this (it almost seemed non-RNG, perhaps based on the hunger games sim but not? Or... something, but HG based with flightrising dragons) if that makes sense.

Ooh, good! Now watch season two, and you'll be set til march or mid 2017 or... whenever its supposed to be back....

T3TuubO.png
when this thread hits page 420 expect the worst FE Fates pun of your life
when this thread hits page 420 expect the worst FE Fates pun of your life
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@LadyPlague

---

Day-

(Player1) hexes (Player2), but the professor caught (him/her1) in the act. (-10 P1's House)

(Player1) excels in Care of Magical Creatures.

(Player1) provokes a Hippogriff. It clawed (him/her1) open. (Fatal)

(Player1) excels in Transfiguration. (+5)

(Player1) excels in Charms. (+5)

(Player1) excels in Potions.

(Player1) and (Player2) enchant one of their prefects' badge to read Pre-Made instead of Prefect. The prefect wasn't amused. (-5 P1 and P2's Houses)

(Player1) sings the Slytherin version of 'Weasley Is Our King' during a Quidditch match. The resulting fight left a bunch of students with black eyes. (-5)

(Player1) sings the Gryffindor version of 'Weasley Is Our King' during a Quidditch match.

Night-

(Player1) and (Player2) brew some Polyjuice Potion to sneak into (Player3)'s Common Room as (his/her3) friends for info.

(Player1) and (Player2) brew some Polyjuice Potion to sneak into (Player3)'s Common Room as (his/her3) friends for info. (He/she3) figures it out. (-30 P1 and P2's Houses, +5 P3's House)

(Player1) sneaks into the girls' dorm and swaps everyone's stuff around while everyone is asleep.

(Player1) sneaks into the boys' dorm and swaps everyone's stuff around while everyone is asleep.

(Player1) conjures a magical trumpet which immediately starts making noise. (-10)

(Player1) and (Player2) are having a magical duel, seconds waiting nearby, when Filch arrives and starts handing out detentions. (-25 P1 and P2's Houses)
@LadyPlague

---

Day-

(Player1) hexes (Player2), but the professor caught (him/her1) in the act. (-10 P1's House)

(Player1) excels in Care of Magical Creatures.

(Player1) provokes a Hippogriff. It clawed (him/her1) open. (Fatal)

(Player1) excels in Transfiguration. (+5)

(Player1) excels in Charms. (+5)

(Player1) excels in Potions.

(Player1) and (Player2) enchant one of their prefects' badge to read Pre-Made instead of Prefect. The prefect wasn't amused. (-5 P1 and P2's Houses)

(Player1) sings the Slytherin version of 'Weasley Is Our King' during a Quidditch match. The resulting fight left a bunch of students with black eyes. (-5)

(Player1) sings the Gryffindor version of 'Weasley Is Our King' during a Quidditch match.

Night-

(Player1) and (Player2) brew some Polyjuice Potion to sneak into (Player3)'s Common Room as (his/her3) friends for info.

(Player1) and (Player2) brew some Polyjuice Potion to sneak into (Player3)'s Common Room as (his/her3) friends for info. (He/she3) figures it out. (-30 P1 and P2's Houses, +5 P3's House)

(Player1) sneaks into the girls' dorm and swaps everyone's stuff around while everyone is asleep.

(Player1) sneaks into the boys' dorm and swaps everyone's stuff around while everyone is asleep.

(Player1) conjures a magical trumpet which immediately starts making noise. (-10)

(Player1) and (Player2) are having a magical duel, seconds waiting nearby, when Filch arrives and starts handing out detentions. (-25 P1 and P2's Houses)

He/him | FRT+1 x
Good day everyone. I am now working on setting up our Hogwarts round of the fandom hunger games!

I'm still working on the events (the more the merrier), and I have just randomized the names called upon the sorting hat to see what house the characters are in. (It doesn't matter if they already have a canon house, I figured pure randomization would be interesting.)

Gryffindor

Quebraxus (Trader of Stories)
Lightweaver (Flight Rising)
Geno (Super Mario Bros)
Baldwin (Flight Rising)
Remus Lupin (Harry Potter)
Waka (Okami)
10th Doctor (Doctor Who)
Tomo (Flight Rising)
Papyrus (Undertale)
Ana (Overwatch)
Mercy (Overwatch)
Chrom (Fire Emblem)

Hufflepuff

Madeira (Natsume's Book of Friends)
Arthur Pendragon (Merlin)
Scarlet Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Sebastian (Black Butler)
Little Willow (Trader of Stories)
Leo (Fire Emblem)
Maki Harukawa (Dangan Ronpa)
Darth Vowrawn (Star Wars)
Grell (Black Butler)
Martha Jones (Doctor Who)
Tanaka (Dangan Ronpa)
Dimentio (Super Mario Bros)

Ravenclaw

Sans (Undertale)
Unity (Rick and Morty)
Misuzu (Natsume's Book of Friends)
Lycus (Tattered Weave)
Peridot (Steven Universe)
Amaterasu (Okami)
Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter)
Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
ODIN DARK (Fire Emblem)
Robin (Fire Emblem)
Armin Arlert (Attack on Titan)
Raptor (I Don't Want This Kind of Hero)

Slytherin

Dizzy (Tattered Weave)
Rick (Rick and Morty)
Arcanist (Flight Rising)
Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Merlin (Merlin)
Pearl (Steven Universe)
Darth Marr (Star Wars)
Firestar (Warrior Cats)
Sandstorm (Warrior Cats)
Himiko (Dangan Ronpa)
Kokichi Ouma (Dangan Ronpa)
Guineung (I Don't Want This Kind of Hero)

District 1
Quebraxus/Little Willow
Levi Ackerman/Armin Arlert

District 2
Bellatrix Lestrange/Remus Lupin
Unity/Rick

District 3
Madara/Misuzu
Raptor/Guineung

District 4
Mercy/Ana
Funny Valentine/Scarlet Valentine

District 5
Sans/Papyrus
Lycus/Dizzy

District 6
Himiko Yumeno/Gundam Tamaka
Kokichi Ouma/Maki Harukawa

District 7
Grell/Sebastian
Merlin/Arthur Pendragon

District 8
Robin/Chrom
ODIN DARK/Leo

District 9
Darth Vowrawn/Darth Marr
Geno/Dimentio

District 10
Arcanist/Lightweaver
Tomo/Baldwin

District 11
Amaterasu/Waka
Firestar/Sandstorm

District 12
Martha Jones/The 10th Doctor
Pearl/Peridot
Good day everyone. I am now working on setting up our Hogwarts round of the fandom hunger games!

I'm still working on the events (the more the merrier), and I have just randomized the names called upon the sorting hat to see what house the characters are in. (It doesn't matter if they already have a canon house, I figured pure randomization would be interesting.)

Gryffindor

Quebraxus (Trader of Stories)
Lightweaver (Flight Rising)
Geno (Super Mario Bros)
Baldwin (Flight Rising)
Remus Lupin (Harry Potter)
Waka (Okami)
10th Doctor (Doctor Who)
Tomo (Flight Rising)
Papyrus (Undertale)
Ana (Overwatch)
Mercy (Overwatch)
Chrom (Fire Emblem)

Hufflepuff

Madeira (Natsume's Book of Friends)
Arthur Pendragon (Merlin)
Scarlet Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Sebastian (Black Butler)
Little Willow (Trader of Stories)
Leo (Fire Emblem)
Maki Harukawa (Dangan Ronpa)
Darth Vowrawn (Star Wars)
Grell (Black Butler)
Martha Jones (Doctor Who)
Tanaka (Dangan Ronpa)
Dimentio (Super Mario Bros)

Ravenclaw

Sans (Undertale)
Unity (Rick and Morty)
Misuzu (Natsume's Book of Friends)
Lycus (Tattered Weave)
Peridot (Steven Universe)
Amaterasu (Okami)
Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter)
Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
ODIN DARK (Fire Emblem)
Robin (Fire Emblem)
Armin Arlert (Attack on Titan)
Raptor (I Don't Want This Kind of Hero)

Slytherin

Dizzy (Tattered Weave)
Rick (Rick and Morty)
Arcanist (Flight Rising)
Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Merlin (Merlin)
Pearl (Steven Universe)
Darth Marr (Star Wars)
Firestar (Warrior Cats)
Sandstorm (Warrior Cats)
Himiko (Dangan Ronpa)
Kokichi Ouma (Dangan Ronpa)
Guineung (I Don't Want This Kind of Hero)

District 1
Quebraxus/Little Willow
Levi Ackerman/Armin Arlert

District 2
Bellatrix Lestrange/Remus Lupin
Unity/Rick

District 3
Madara/Misuzu
Raptor/Guineung

District 4
Mercy/Ana
Funny Valentine/Scarlet Valentine

District 5
Sans/Papyrus
Lycus/Dizzy

District 6
Himiko Yumeno/Gundam Tamaka
Kokichi Ouma/Maki Harukawa

District 7
Grell/Sebastian
Merlin/Arthur Pendragon

District 8
Robin/Chrom
ODIN DARK/Leo

District 9
Darth Vowrawn/Darth Marr
Geno/Dimentio

District 10
Arcanist/Lightweaver
Tomo/Baldwin

District 11
Amaterasu/Waka
Firestar/Sandstorm

District 12
Martha Jones/The 10th Doctor
Pearl/Peridot
Ru6naU3.png
I'm laughing at the fact that Pearl's a Slytherin. What the heck, Sorting Hat?

Though I guess it is sort of fitting. Pearl's wise, and can be cunning and dangerously ambitious at times. Those are more her negative rather than positive traits, though. :p
I'm laughing at the fact that Pearl's a Slytherin. What the heck, Sorting Hat?

Though I guess it is sort of fitting. Pearl's wise, and can be cunning and dangerously ambitious at times. Those are more her negative rather than positive traits, though. :p
Forum-Signature.png
It also just dawned on me that only one person entered Harry Potter characters. (it me)

And also I'm seeing some interesting things of note:

3 of the 4 Flight Rising characters were put into Gryffindor, as well as both Overwatch characters.

Both Black Butler characters were put into Hufflepuff.

Both Attack on Titan characters were put into Ravenclaw

and Both Warrior Cats characters were put into Slytherin.

Outside of that, I'm pleasantly surprised that Remus Lupin got his house, Peridot got Ravenclaw, Merlin got Slytherin (apparently Merlin is a canon Slytherin according to Harry Potter lore), and Papyrus got Gryffindor. (Just imagine Papyrus in the Harry Potter universe taking the same classes as Harry Potter. It would be priceless. Sans being Ravenclaw is kinda fascinating too.)
It also just dawned on me that only one person entered Harry Potter characters. (it me)

And also I'm seeing some interesting things of note:

3 of the 4 Flight Rising characters were put into Gryffindor, as well as both Overwatch characters.

Both Black Butler characters were put into Hufflepuff.

Both Attack on Titan characters were put into Ravenclaw

and Both Warrior Cats characters were put into Slytherin.

Outside of that, I'm pleasantly surprised that Remus Lupin got his house, Peridot got Ravenclaw, Merlin got Slytherin (apparently Merlin is a canon Slytherin according to Harry Potter lore), and Papyrus got Gryffindor. (Just imagine Papyrus in the Harry Potter universe taking the same classes as Harry Potter. It would be priceless. Sans being Ravenclaw is kinda fascinating too.)
Ru6naU3.png
*sees Leo in Hufflepuff* *Spews drink* He's a special snowflake.

...And I suppose I could see Odin in Ravenclaw. He'd be a bit noisy for all the book nerds there though xD It's okay though because he and Robin can be buddies and catch up on what they've each missed since they've parted ways.
*sees Leo in Hufflepuff* *Spews drink* He's a special snowflake.

...And I suppose I could see Odin in Ravenclaw. He'd be a bit noisy for all the book nerds there though xD It's okay though because he and Robin can be buddies and catch up on what they've each missed since they've parted ways.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
I can imagine that when Sans was picked to be a Ravenclaw, anyone who knew him was confused. Meanwhile, Sans simply shrugs, and says,

* well, how else would I think of my witty puns? guess i'm smarter than you thought. i'm surprised too, though. tibia honest, I never expected this.

Then he walks away while his brother screams in the crowd at his pun.
I can imagine that when Sans was picked to be a Ravenclaw, anyone who knew him was confused. Meanwhile, Sans simply shrugs, and says,

* well, how else would I think of my witty puns? guess i'm smarter than you thought. i'm surprised too, though. tibia honest, I never expected this.

Then he walks away while his brother screams in the crowd at his pun.
Forum-Signature.png
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 5991 5992