Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 ... 5991 5992
all i can think of is this inside joke i have with a friend which is us screaming "NO HAJIME, NO NUT!"

and when i found the nut in the supermarket while playing through sdr2 lemme just say,,, we both laughed heckin hard
all i can think of is this inside joke i have with a friend which is us screaming "NO HAJIME, NO NUT!"

and when i found the nut in the supermarket while playing through sdr2 lemme just say,,, we both laughed heckin hard
Uq1cq4S.png
[quote]Mystery memes. Lord Death memes back.[/quote] [quote]Lord Death sues Mystery for nagging them.[/quote] Top 10 anime betrayals
Quote:
Mystery memes. Lord Death memes back.
Quote:
Lord Death sues Mystery for nagging them.
Top 10 anime betrayals
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[center][i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c27f93f9d6af605f6a508d9f9fe67b4b/tumblr_inline_pbzek8gNbh1uk7eym_540.gif[/img] Hajime Hinata District 4 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/stexpanded/images/1/12/Lore.jpg[/img] Lore District 10[/center] @papper @FairyForestKing @Mysticmints @Sparklejewel @Shadowlugia711 @Despairing @ThePhantomWolf @SpiralMcHelix @CriimsonRose @Robophobic @EveningEmerald @LordBoxman @Thalira @DarkSnowfox @EnderAxolotl @Grail
2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

tumblr_inline_pbzek8gNbh1uk7eym_540.gif
Hajime Hinata
District 4
Lore.jpg
Lore
District 10

@papper @FairyForestKing @Mysticmints @Sparklejewel @Shadowlugia711 @Despairing @ThePhantomWolf @SpiralMcHelix @CriimsonRose @Robophobic @EveningEmerald @LordBoxman @Thalira @DarkSnowfox @EnderAxolotl @Grail
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date="2018-12-13 17:44:20" ] Starlord and Katsuki Bakugou watch anime together. [/quote] [color=360705]if they're watching bnha there will be some consequences
LadyPlague wrote on 2018-12-13 17:44:20:
Starlord and Katsuki Bakugou watch anime together.
if they're watching bnha there will be some consequences
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Night 10

Plesioth stops for a moment to think about how much he appreciates his friends, both dead and alive.

Mystery uses a magnetic rock to fake telekinesis.

Takoyama knew the other side could be so green.

Pewdiepie passes out from exhaustion.

Ryoji Mochizuki joins the Black Parade!

Nakarkos sings it's over, isn't it, and curls up in a little ball and cries. Tainted Sonic convinces them that everything is okay.

Katsuki Bakugou accidentally summons Cthulhu. Cthulhu kills him.

Cinnamon Cookie wants to die, has a lot of ways to die, but Tsuzuki prevents them from doing so.

Starlord calls Kishin Asura a moustached, hatless, hood-wearin’, statue-posin’, castle-dwellin’, ticket givin’, peck neck!

Hisoka grieves Lord Death's house.

Monokuma and Momo Yaoyorozu kiss kiss fall in love!

Dorothy receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Spot sings a song and gains some character development.

Prof. Birch wants to die, has a lot of ways to die, but Grim prevents them from doing so.

Marx attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Day 11

Ryoji Mochizuki tells Grim that he is weak.

Tainted Sonic constantly tries to get Dorothy to smile. Dorothy becomes extremely irritated with him.

Someday Prof. Birch will find it. The rainbow connection between the memers, the dreamers, and me.

Takoyama summons the South Spirit Dragons while Tsuzuki summons the North Spirit dragon.

Cinnamon Cookie finds a TARDIS, and uses it to go five seconds into the past.

Hisoka attempts to kill Marx. Instead, Marx befriends Hisoka.

Monokuma poisons a waterhole. Kishin Asura drinks from it and dies.

Pewdiepie is just a sucker for pain.

Plesioth shoots Starlord with a paint gun. Starlord is now covered in paint.

Spot drinks a milkshake. Spot's milkshake brings all the tributes to the yard.

Lord Death manages to turn himself inside out.

Nakarkos is convinced by Mystery that anime is real.

Momo Yaoyorozu is constantly bitter.

@papper @FairyForestKing @Mysticmints @Sparklejewel @Shadowlugia711 @Despairing @ThePhantomWolf @SpiralMcHelix @CriimsonRose @Robophobic @EveningEmerald @LordBoxman @Thalira @DarkSnowfox @EnderAxolotl @OwU
Night 10

Plesioth stops for a moment to think about how much he appreciates his friends, both dead and alive.

Mystery uses a magnetic rock to fake telekinesis.

Takoyama knew the other side could be so green.

Pewdiepie passes out from exhaustion.

Nakarkos sings it's over, isn't it, and curls up in a little ball and cries. Tainted Sonic convinces them that everything is okay.

Cinnamon Cookie wants to die, has a lot of ways to die, but Tsuzuki prevents them from doing so.

Starlord calls Kishin Asura a moustached, hatless, hood-wearin’, statue-posin’, castle-dwellin’, ticket givin’, peck neck!

Hisoka grieves Lord Death's house.

Monokuma and Momo Yaoyorozu kiss kiss fall in love!

Dorothy receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Spot sings a song and gains some character development.

Prof. Birch wants to die, has a lot of ways to die, but Grim prevents them from doing so.

Marx attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Day 11

Tainted Sonic constantly tries to get Dorothy to smile. Dorothy becomes extremely irritated with him.

Someday Prof. Birch will find it. The rainbow connection between the memers, the dreamers, and me.

Takoyama summons the South Spirit Dragons while Tsuzuki summons the North Spirit dragon.

Cinnamon Cookie finds a TARDIS, and uses it to go five seconds into the past.

Hisoka attempts to kill Marx. Instead, Marx befriends Hisoka.

Monokuma poisons a waterhole. Kishin Asura drinks from it and dies.

Pewdiepie is just a sucker for pain.

Plesioth shoots Starlord with a paint gun. Starlord is now covered in paint.

Spot drinks a milkshake. Spot's milkshake brings all the tributes to the yard.

Lord Death manages to turn himself inside out.

Nakarkos is convinced by Mystery that anime is real.

Momo Yaoyorozu is constantly bitter.

@papper @FairyForestKing @Mysticmints @Sparklejewel @Shadowlugia711 @Despairing @ThePhantomWolf @SpiralMcHelix @CriimsonRose @Robophobic @EveningEmerald @LordBoxman @Thalira @DarkSnowfox @EnderAxolotl @OwU
Ru6naU3.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do1-E4OlRrI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do1-E4OlRrI
Ru6naU3.png
canon monokuma
canon monokuma
Uq1cq4S.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date="2018-12-13 17:48:26" ] Katsuki Bakugou accidentally summons Cthulhu. Cthulhu kills him. [/quote] [color=360705]no nobody can defeat bakuboy
LadyPlague wrote on 2018-12-13 17:48:26:
no

nobody can defeat bakuboy
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
WHY
DEATH NO
BOTH OF MINE ARE DEAD
ON THE SAME DAY
WHY
DEATH NO
BOTH OF MINE ARE DEAD
ON THE SAME DAY
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
[quote]Ryoji Mochizuki joins the Black Parade![/quote] becoming emo to honor the one he killed [quote]Ryoji Mochizuki tells Grim that he is weak.[/quote] I sense some animosity between deaths but also I physically can't imagine ryoji calling anyone weak
Quote:
becoming emo to honor the one he killed

Quote:
I sense some animosity between deaths but also I physically can't imagine ryoji calling anyone weak
wORSkxL.png
1 2 ... 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 ... 5991 5992