Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 5991 5992
-quivers with excitement-
-quivers with excitement-
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Is everyone ready!?

(Just updating the OP and then we can begin!)
Is everyone ready!?

(Just updating the OP and then we can begin!)
Ru6naU3.png
i'm ready!
i'm ready!
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
BLOODBATH

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Roodaka grabs a backpack and retreats.

Meta Knight runs away from the Cornucopia.

Kei Nagai grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

Kirby grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

Saeyoung Choi watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up his hands.

Tamaki Senpai and Varrick fight for a bag. Tamaki Senpai gives up and retreats.

Circus Baby kills Flowey with a sickle.

MC runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nomura decapitates Kou Nakano with a sword.

Nyx runs away from the Cornucopia.

Shinnok clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Honey Senpai runs away from the Cornucopia.

Shin Ah retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Latias runs away from the Cornucopia.

Zhu Li scares Sandstorm away from the cornucopia.

Paula confronts Gija, but Gija points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Paula flees.

Latios runs away from the Cornucopia.

Alderheart snatches a bottle of alcohol and a rag.

Ricky runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dwayne Hicks runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lightweaver runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mettaton runs away from the Cornucopia.

Hak watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up his hands.

Nagito (Komaeda) stays at the cornucopia for resources.

Winn Schott grabs a jar of fishing bait while Izuru gets fishing gear.

Minami Kenjirou rips a mace out of Windsinger's hands.

William Hudson grabs a backpack and retreats.

Sparkpelt runs to the Cornucopia and tries to declare herself the ruler of it.

Hitoshi-san takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Firestar runs away from the Cornucopia.

Snowdrop runs away from the Cornucopia.

Quan Chi grabs a jar of fishing bait while Yun gets fishing gear.

Mata Nui runs away from the Cornucopia.

Supergirl runs away from the Cornucopia.

Bubbles, Kohath, Funtime Freddy, and Ness share everything they gathered before running.

Raku-Chan grabs a sword.

DuskyFlareon writes Guang Hong Ji into a corner.

(on another note, happy birthday ChildOfNaga, may the odds be ever in your party favour)

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @SabbyNation @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Karkamericat @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @Pinkninja19 @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry @Riverflower @Vremya @SpiralMcHelix @Kedamono
BLOODBATH

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Roodaka grabs a backpack and retreats.

Meta Knight runs away from the Cornucopia.

Kei Nagai grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

Kirby grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

Saeyoung Choi watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up his hands.

Tamaki Senpai and Varrick fight for a bag. Tamaki Senpai gives up and retreats.

Circus Baby kills Flowey with a sickle.

MC runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nyx runs away from the Cornucopia.

Shinnok clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Honey Senpai runs away from the Cornucopia.

Shin Ah retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Latias runs away from the Cornucopia.

Zhu Li scares Sandstorm away from the cornucopia.

Paula confronts Gija, but Gija points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Paula flees.

Latios runs away from the Cornucopia.

Alderheart snatches a bottle of alcohol and a rag.

Ricky runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dwayne Hicks runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lightweaver runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mettaton runs away from the Cornucopia.

Hak watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up his hands.

Nagito (Komaeda) stays at the cornucopia for resources.

Winn Schott grabs a jar of fishing bait while Izuru gets fishing gear.

Minami Kenjirou rips a mace out of Windsinger's hands.

William Hudson grabs a backpack and retreats.

Sparkpelt runs to the Cornucopia and tries to declare herself the ruler of it.

Hitoshi-san takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Firestar runs away from the Cornucopia.

Snowdrop runs away from the Cornucopia.

Quan Chi grabs a jar of fishing bait while Yun gets fishing gear.

Mata Nui runs away from the Cornucopia.

Supergirl runs away from the Cornucopia.

Bubbles, Kohath, Funtime Freddy, and Ness share everything they gathered before running.

Raku-Chan grabs a sword.

DuskyFlareon writes Guang Hong Ji into a corner.

(on another note, happy birthday ChildOfNaga, may the odds be ever in your party favour)

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @SabbyNation @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Karkamericat @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @Pinkninja19 @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry @Riverflower @Vremya @SpiralMcHelix @Kedamono
Ru6naU3.png
(also I really meant to do this at 11:00 FR time, but the traffic as I was getting back home was not in my favour. I'm sorry for taking so long, I'm just hoping the lag doesn't re-rear its ugly head during the games)
(also I really meant to do this at 11:00 FR time, but the traffic as I was getting back home was not in my favour. I'm sorry for taking so long, I'm just hoping the lag doesn't re-rear its ugly head during the games)
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2016-11-18 13:46:14] Nomura decapitates Kou Nakano with a sword. [/quote] NOMURA WHAT YOU'RE A JELLYFISH HOW DO YOU USE A SWORD?
LadyPlague wrote on 2016-11-18:

NOMURA WHAT

YOU'RE A JELLYFISH HOW DO YOU USE A SWORD?
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
I'm probably not going to be commenting on these games while they're happening, 'Cause I just got Pokemon Moon! :D

(( Good luck, Kirby and Meta Knight. ))
I'm probably not going to be commenting on these games while they're happening, 'Cause I just got Pokemon Moon! :D

(( Good luck, Kirby and Meta Knight. ))
Forum-Signature.png
Me too playerpichu. And once I'm done hosting, I can actually start playing Moon myself.
Me too playerpichu. And once I'm done hosting, I can actually start playing Moon myself.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

I already know that I'm choosing Rowlet and naming him Miles. I hope you have fun with the game, too! :)
@LadyPlague

I already know that I'm choosing Rowlet and naming him Miles. I hope you have fun with the game, too! :)
Forum-Signature.png
Day 1

Meta Knight pours blue dye into Sandstorm's drink.

Hitoshi-san and Nagito (Komaeda) argue... and then the Romans show up. Hitoshi-san and Nagito (Komaeda) decide to punch up Romans instead of each other.

Ness finds out that Supergirl is actually a secret agent being chased by a bugbear.

Funtime Freddy is brewing random potions. Minami Kenjirou drinks one and starts floating.

Nomura is banned from eating cake.

Mettaton receives food from a sponsor, and shares it with Shinnok.

Roodaka finds out that Izuru is actually a secret agent being chased by a bugbear.

Windsinger bakes a butterscotch-cinnamon pie.

Quan Chi and Circus Baby go to Kohath's shelter to hang out.

Nyx is strong in the real way.

Bubbles flirts with Yun, only to be laughed at by him.

Firestar and William Hudson debate politics.

Lightweaver sings while also crying.

Tamaki Senpai throws a knife into Alderheart's chest.

Varrick was penalized for baseless conjecture.

Winn Schott sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Kei Nagai is filled with despair.

Mata Nui has to wear the cone of shame for giving Saeyoung Choi a black eye.

Paula searches for a water source.

MC and Sparkpelt encounter a wild Kirby , and end up attacking it with full force, but to no avail, they escaped.

Honey Senpai takes Latias's phone and sends Latios weird texts.

Dwayne Hicks hacks Snowdrop's husktop so that it explodes. Snowdrop has to buy a new husktop.

Guang Hong Ji stalks Shin Ah.

Gija lays on the ground with Zhu Li.

Raku-Chan and Ricky have a water gun fight!

Hak falls off a rock and lands on his butt, breaking his tailbone.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @adorkable1231 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @SabbyNation @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @Quamosthy @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @Pinkninja19 @RedArmyGrif @Vremya @SpiralMcHelix @Kedamono
Day 1

Meta Knight pours blue dye into Sandstorm's drink.

Hitoshi-san and Nagito (Komaeda) argue... and then the Romans show up. Hitoshi-san and Nagito (Komaeda) decide to punch up Romans instead of each other.

Ness finds out that Supergirl is actually a secret agent being chased by a bugbear.

Funtime Freddy is brewing random potions. Minami Kenjirou drinks one and starts floating.

Nomura is banned from eating cake.

Mettaton receives food from a sponsor, and shares it with Shinnok.

Roodaka finds out that Izuru is actually a secret agent being chased by a bugbear.

Windsinger bakes a butterscotch-cinnamon pie.

Quan Chi and Circus Baby go to Kohath's shelter to hang out.

Nyx is strong in the real way.

Bubbles flirts with Yun, only to be laughed at by him.

Firestar and William Hudson debate politics.

Lightweaver sings while also crying.

Tamaki Senpai throws a knife into Alderheart's chest.

Varrick was penalized for baseless conjecture.

Winn Schott sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Kei Nagai is filled with despair.

Mata Nui has to wear the cone of shame for giving Saeyoung Choi a black eye.

Paula searches for a water source.

MC and Sparkpelt encounter a wild Kirby , and end up attacking it with full force, but to no avail, they escaped.

Honey Senpai takes Latias's phone and sends Latios weird texts.

Dwayne Hicks hacks Snowdrop's husktop so that it explodes. Snowdrop has to buy a new husktop.

Guang Hong Ji stalks Shin Ah.

Gija lays on the ground with Zhu Li.

Raku-Chan and Ricky have a water gun fight!

Hak falls off a rock and lands on his butt, breaking his tailbone.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @adorkable1231 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @SabbyNation @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @Quamosthy @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @Pinkninja19 @RedArmyGrif @Vremya @SpiralMcHelix @Kedamono
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 5991 5992