Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 851 852 853 854 855 ... 5991 5992
@ChildofNaga @Pandacow @DuskyFlareon @dragonlady1803 @Playerpichu @FValentine @MissFortune17 @Emordnilap @brokenstone @RedArmyGrif @saans @RiverFlower @Visionrift @crazyraspberry @saran7681 @Defox01 @RoarofTime @Quamosthy @Jadebird @M3OWDOTCOM @Petall @Raiko @UltimateKitty @LadyRandomizer @YaBoiGuzma Pichu stepped into the Hosting Room, where the games were observed and announced. LadyPlague was too busy today, so she asked Pichu to host Friday's game. Happy to host, Pichu agreed. " Welcome to the Anime/Japan-themed Fandom Hunger Games, everyone! I'm your host for the day, and I've arrived in cosplay! I gotta embrace it when I host a themed game. Who's excited!? " She spoke over the microphone to the crowd, and on the camera one could see Pichu's cosplay. [url=https://postimg.org/image/krsgvqjgd/][img]https://s30.postimg.org/zazlx5cld/Kakyoin_Pichu.png[/img][/url] (( The games are starting very soon! Get HYPE! Now's the time to tell me if you do or do not want to be pinged for these games. I'll start in around 5 minutes. ))
@ChildofNaga @Pandacow @DuskyFlareon @dragonlady1803 @Playerpichu @FValentine @MissFortune17 @Emordnilap @brokenstone @RedArmyGrif @saans @RiverFlower @Visionrift @crazyraspberry @saran7681 @Defox01 @RoarofTime @Quamosthy @Jadebird @M3OWDOTCOM @Petall @Raiko @UltimateKitty @LadyRandomizer @YaBoiGuzma

Pichu stepped into the Hosting Room, where the games were observed and announced. LadyPlague was too busy today, so she asked Pichu to host Friday's game. Happy to host, Pichu agreed.

" Welcome to the Anime/Japan-themed Fandom Hunger Games, everyone! I'm your host for the day, and I've arrived in cosplay! I gotta embrace it when I host a themed game. Who's excited!? " She spoke over the microphone to the crowd, and on the camera one could see Pichu's cosplay.

Kakyoin_Pichu.png

(( The games are starting very soon! Get HYPE! Now's the time to tell me if you do or do not want to be pinged for these games. I'll start in around 5 minutes. ))
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu

No ping except the very beginning please.
@playerpichu

No ping except the very beginning please.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

Okay! I'll ping you during the Bloodbath only, then.
@DuskyFlareon

Okay! I'll ping you during the Bloodbath only, then.
Forum-Signature.png
oh no
oh no
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
Of course now is the time when my internet decides to run extremely slow.
Of course now is the time when my internet decides to run extremely slow.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
@playerpichu
your hosting the games this time? oh should be interesting....
@playerpichu
your hosting the games this time? oh should be interesting....
@playerpichu don't forget i used to be dragoncrystal! just changed my username. - w -
@playerpichu don't forget i used to be dragoncrystal! just changed my username. - w -
T3TuubO.png
Was saving this gif until the announcement post: [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/5mBE2MiMVFITS/giphy.gif[/img] @playerpichu Only start ping for this, if you don't already have that as is
Was saving this gif until the announcement post:
giphy.gif
@playerpichu
Only start ping for this, if you don't already have that as is
wORSkxL.png
@hamkid

Would you like to be pinged for this game, then? :o
@hamkid

Would you like to be pinged for this game, then? :o
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu ah, why not? even if i have almost nobody to root for, because i still do not really like anime. Or, there is at least very, VERY few that I will watch-- almost only Yo-Kai Watch, and rarely that.

...but man, back in the day-- I loved Hamtaro... There was also Sugar Bunnies (as well as Hello Kitty. Just... Sanrio, man). I love them still; problem is, there is no way I'd be able to understand what was going on in Sugar Bunnies. I beleive there is not a single american dub, not even with subtitles at the very least on Youtube.....
@playerpichu ah, why not? even if i have almost nobody to root for, because i still do not really like anime. Or, there is at least very, VERY few that I will watch-- almost only Yo-Kai Watch, and rarely that.

...but man, back in the day-- I loved Hamtaro... There was also Sugar Bunnies (as well as Hello Kitty. Just... Sanrio, man). I love them still; problem is, there is no way I'd be able to understand what was going on in Sugar Bunnies. I beleive there is not a single american dub, not even with subtitles at the very least on Youtube.....
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 851 852 853 854 855 ... 5991 5992