Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 562 563
@lunarecho

Sorry I wasn't here for the rest of the game, I was partying in the Fandom Mafia Games- but I definitely wouldn't complain about having another round! especially since both of my tributes died so early in the game.
@lunarecho

Sorry I wasn't here for the rest of the game, I was partying in the Fandom Mafia Games- but I definitely wouldn't complain about having another round! especially since both of my tributes died so early in the game.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
[quote name="LunarEcho" date=2016-09-15 14:39:05] The winner is Ninten from District 3! But, I must be honest... I feel like I may have accidentally cheated you out of the quality full-length game you deserve by forgetting to check that the death rate was normal. Would you guys like a little mini bonus round, or perhaps a whole rematch? [/quote] I'm always up for a rematch. Perhaps this time the crafty Crystal Gems won't run away...
LunarEcho wrote on 2016-09-15:
The winner is Ninten from District 3!

But, I must be honest... I feel like I may have accidentally cheated you out of the quality full-length game you deserve by forgetting to check that the death rate was normal. Would you guys like a little mini bonus round, or perhaps a whole rematch?

I'm always up for a rematch. Perhaps this time the crafty Crystal Gems won't run away...
Forum-Signature.png
I'd be fine with a rematch. Maybe Noob will go to school this time
I'd be fine with a rematch. Maybe Noob will go to school this time
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
Bonus round, I want to see what Tommy and Chuckie will do. :D
Bonus round, I want to see what Tommy and Chuckie will do. :D
6FYEF.gif nmYtI.gif ralz7.gif 1pe9Y.gif i promise i'll get to making this pretty again
I'm all for a rematch!
Maybe Blanche will last longer than Candela.
I'm all for a rematch!
Maybe Blanche will last longer than Candela.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
Alright, rematch round it is! The last winner will still receive their prize, but we will have a second winner as well. c:

@TheHeroicOne @Inkui @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @Geneku2 @Shadowlugia711 @TiaDaWerecat @ChildOfNaga @LordMalak @MyNameIsTea @adorkable1231 @Quamosthy @imarockinchick @chiaKittyNanami @KaniSakura @KantoSakurane @amiparu @SANSationalMew

The parents come and drop off their kids, and everyone rushes to get their supplies for the day.

Niles and Sub Zero fight over a backpack because they have the same one and forgot whose this one is.

Jenny runs off with a pair of kiddie scissors. She trips, but luckily for her kiddie scissors are barely sharp enough to cut paper, much less skin metal.

Jade and Amethyst instantly dislike each other for no reason whatsoever. (Oh, there's a reason, Amethyst.)

Plankton runs away from the Cornucopia.

Father grabs a glue stick, then promptly eats it.

Lloyd grabs a pair of kiddie scissors.

Candela and Karamatsu instantly dislike each other for no reason whatsoever.

Mr. Saturn whines about wanting to go home.

Chuckie and Dave fight over a juice box, which John takes and drinks while they aren't paying attention.

China trips and gets a bruise.

Wy and Vinyl Scratch fight over a backpack because they have the same one and forgot whose this one is.

Sealand runs away from the Cornucopia.

Blossom trips and gets a bruise.

Asgore whines about wanting to go home.

Pearl whines about wanting to go home.

Shouto runs away from the Cornucopia.

Denmark quickly hoards all the toys he can and doesn't let anybody else touch them.

Todomatsu runs away from the Cornucopia.

Seborga runs away from the Cornucopia.

Yuichiro runs away from the Cornucopia.

Grell shows up late.

Noob Saibot and Wendy Testaburger instantly dislike each other for no reason whatsoever.

Wormy and Octavia fight over a backpack because they have the same one and forgot whose this one is.

Gaster grabs a glue stick, then promptly eats it.

Rose quickly hoards all the toys she can and doesn't let anybody else touch them.

Undyne quickly hoards all the toys she can and doesn't let anybody else touch them.

Jay hides under a table while Blanche and Tommy fight for a toy they both want.

Ninten and Nigel whine loudly until their parents give in and let them skip school today.

Sebastian grabs a box of crayons.

Brad runs away from the Cornucopia.

Doggo clings to his parent's leg and begs them not to leave him here.

Tweek Tweak quickly hoards all the toys he can and doesn't let anybody else touch them.

Buttercup consults her imaginary friend. (Isn't that more of a Bubbles thing?)

Jakob and Sweden instantly like each other and become inseperable.

Mikaela runs away from the Cornucopia.

Denki whines about wanting to go home.
Alright, rematch round it is! The last winner will still receive their prize, but we will have a second winner as well. c:

@TheHeroicOne @Inkui @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @Geneku2 @Shadowlugia711 @TiaDaWerecat @ChildOfNaga @LordMalak @MyNameIsTea @adorkable1231 @Quamosthy @imarockinchick @chiaKittyNanami @KaniSakura @KantoSakurane @amiparu @SANSationalMew

The parents come and drop off their kids, and everyone rushes to get their supplies for the day.

Niles and Sub Zero fight over a backpack because they have the same one and forgot whose this one is.

Jenny runs off with a pair of kiddie scissors. She trips, but luckily for her kiddie scissors are barely sharp enough to cut paper, much less skin metal.

Jade and Amethyst instantly dislike each other for no reason whatsoever. (Oh, there's a reason, Amethyst.)

Plankton runs away from the Cornucopia.

Father grabs a glue stick, then promptly eats it.

Lloyd grabs a pair of kiddie scissors.

Mr. Saturn whines about wanting to go home.

Chuckie and Dave fight over a juice box, which John takes and drinks while they aren't paying attention.

China trips and gets a bruise.

Wy and Vinyl Scratch fight over a backpack because they have the same one and forgot whose this one is.

Sealand runs away from the Cornucopia.

Blossom trips and gets a bruise.

Asgore whines about wanting to go home.

Pearl whines about wanting to go home.

Shouto runs away from the Cornucopia.

Denmark quickly hoards all the toys he can and doesn't let anybody else touch them.

Todomatsu runs away from the Cornucopia.

Seborga runs away from the Cornucopia.

Yuichiro runs away from the Cornucopia.

Grell shows up late.

Noob Saibot and Wendy Testaburger instantly dislike each other for no reason whatsoever.

Wormy and Octavia fight over a backpack because they have the same one and forgot whose this one is.

Gaster grabs a glue stick, then promptly eats it.

Rose quickly hoards all the toys she can and doesn't let anybody else touch them.

Undyne quickly hoards all the toys she can and doesn't let anybody else touch them.

Jay hides under a table while Blanche and Tommy fight for a toy they both want.

Ninten and Nigel whine loudly until their parents give in and let them skip school today.

Sebastian grabs a box of crayons.

Brad runs away from the Cornucopia.

Doggo clings to his parent's leg and begs them not to leave him here.

Tweek Tweak quickly hoards all the toys he can and doesn't let anybody else touch them.

Buttercup consults her imaginary friend. (Isn't that more of a Bubbles thing?)

Jakob and Sweden instantly like each other and become inseperable.

Mikaela runs away from the Cornucopia.

Denki whines about wanting to go home.
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
my boy won what :0c
my boy won what :0c
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
[quote]Candela and Karamatsu instantly dislike each other for no reason whatsoever.[/quote] Well done on making friends Candela...
Quote:
Well done on making friends Candela...
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png

Tweek Tweak steps on a Lego.

Pearl has no idea what's going on and falls asleep.

Amethyst pushes Sweden onto the ground. Sweden cries.

Shouto shows off his first loose tooth.

Asgore bullies Jay.

China throws a tantrum because Seborga didn't want to play with him.

Brad and Vinyl Scratch build with blocks together.

Sealand, Wendy Testaburger, and Grell sing nursery rhymes together.

Sebastian stops Jade from bullying Yuichiro.

Candela knocks over Father's block tower.

Chuckie draws a picture of his imaginary friend on the nearest wall for Karamatsu.

Doggo reads to himself.

Niles sneaks out and invades a 5th grade class. He is soon brought back and has to sit in the corner for the rest of the day.

Buttercup pelts Blossom with crayons. (Be nice to your sister, Buttercup.)

Wormy steals Gaster's lunchbox.

Mr. Saturn picks his nose.

Jakob draws on the walls.

Noob Saibot sits in the corner and cries.

Denmark draws a picture of his imaginary friend on the nearest wall for Octavia.

Tommy stops Todomatsu from bullying Denki.

Plankton accidentally eats his marbles.

Rose cries because she doesn't understand what she's being taught.

Mikaela, Wy, and Blanche sing nursery rhymes together.

Undyne and Sub Zero doodle on the walls together. They are scolded afterwards.

Lloyd draws on the walls.

John throws a tantrum because Dave didn't want to play with him.

Jenny slips on a toy truck.

Tweek Tweak steps on a Lego.

Pearl has no idea what's going on and falls asleep.

Amethyst pushes Sweden onto the ground. Sweden cries.

Shouto shows off his first loose tooth.

Asgore bullies Jay.

China throws a tantrum because Seborga didn't want to play with him.

Brad and Vinyl Scratch build with blocks together.

Sealand, Wendy Testaburger, and Grell sing nursery rhymes together.

Sebastian stops Jade from bullying Yuichiro.

Candela knocks over Father's block tower.

Chuckie draws a picture of his imaginary friend on the nearest wall for Karamatsu.

Doggo reads to himself.

Niles sneaks out and invades a 5th grade class. He is soon brought back and has to sit in the corner for the rest of the day.

Buttercup pelts Blossom with crayons. (Be nice to your sister, Buttercup.)

Wormy steals Gaster's lunchbox.

Mr. Saturn picks his nose.

Jakob draws on the walls.

Noob Saibot sits in the corner and cries.

Denmark draws a picture of his imaginary friend on the nearest wall for Octavia.

Tommy stops Todomatsu from bullying Denki.

Plankton accidentally eats his marbles.

Rose cries because she doesn't understand what she's being taught.

Mikaela, Wy, and Blanche sing nursery rhymes together.

Undyne and Sub Zero doodle on the walls together. They are scolded afterwards.

Lloyd draws on the walls.

John throws a tantrum because Dave didn't want to play with him.

Jenny slips on a toy truck.
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~

5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Ninten
District 3

Nigel
District 12

Tweek Tweak
District 10

Niles
District 2

Plankton
District 12

5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Ninten
District 3

Nigel
District 12

Tweek Tweak
District 10

Niles
District 2

Plankton
District 12
jbjaGRz.png
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 562 563