Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 5991 5992
@icystorm2

Fine idea, but the simulator doesn't have a "team function." So you'd wind up with heroes killing other heroes and villains killing other villains. Unless you're cool with that, in which case, I can totally have a round where people pick hero-villain pairings. (Five guesses who I'd pick.)
@icystorm2

Fine idea, but the simulator doesn't have a "team function." So you'd wind up with heroes killing other heroes and villains killing other villains. Unless you're cool with that, in which case, I can totally have a round where people pick hero-villain pairings. (Five guesses who I'd pick.)
Ru6naU3.png
@ladyplague that'd be fine! Also, Basil and Rattigan

Mine would probs be Dimentio and Luigi or Bleck and Tippi haha
@ladyplague that'd be fine! Also, Basil and Rattigan

Mine would probs be Dimentio and Luigi or Bleck and Tippi haha
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @SabbyNation @LunarEcho @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @Pinkninja19 @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @icystorm2 @Riverflower @Comic1Sans @ShadowSpeaker @RoarofTime @Kedamono @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @BlueAlphyn885, @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu @NifltheIceWing @VelcrowC @homeworldAries

Good day everyone! I have entered all the characters into the simulator, and will be ready to begin the games at 13:00FR time! May the odds be ever in your favour for our 50th round!

Also, the Red Christmas vs White Christmas debate is currently tied, so if you haven't mentioned your preference, do so before this game ends! (Basically, do we want the games to be bloody, like most rounds or do we want a non-lethal game for the holidays?)
@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @SabbyNation @LunarEcho @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @Pinkninja19 @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @icystorm2 @Riverflower @Comic1Sans @ShadowSpeaker @RoarofTime @Kedamono @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @BlueAlphyn885, @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu @NifltheIceWing @VelcrowC @homeworldAries

Good day everyone! I have entered all the characters into the simulator, and will be ready to begin the games at 13:00FR time! May the odds be ever in your favour for our 50th round!

Also, the Red Christmas vs White Christmas debate is currently tied, so if you haven't mentioned your preference, do so before this game ends! (Basically, do we want the games to be bloody, like most rounds or do we want a non-lethal game for the holidays?)
Ru6naU3.png
I honestly don't remember whether or not I've said which I'd prefer
I honestly don't remember whether or not I've said which I'd prefer
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
There is snow outside right now so lets go White.
There is snow outside right now so lets go White.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@LordMalak

You cast your vote for a Red christmas.
@LordMalak

You cast your vote for a Red christmas.
Ru6naU3.png
I just really want a white game. //
Itd be the only game i could enter warden without much worry. Even then i wouldn't, but if it is whote i'll enter because i wont be so scared.
@LadyPlague
Even, i can i,agine events for a white round. I just really hope.
I just really want a white game. //
Itd be the only game i could enter warden without much worry. Even then i wouldn't, but if it is whote i'll enter because i wont be so scared.
@LadyPlague
Even, i can i,agine events for a white round. I just really hope.
T3TuubO.png
White! I think all our characters should be happy and alive for the holidays <3
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
[quote name="W1F1N1GHTM4R3" date=2016-12-16 12:57:08] White! I think all our characters should be happy and alive for the holidays <3 [/quote] ^^ honestly e v e Plus, last time it was so red. Last time, it was game four. Mmm. That was such a long time ago ... That was my second game, the first i won, and maybe this time we should have it nice rather than, um, say, dipper bashing achille's head in. (Plus, i thought it was his HEEL that was the sensitive part-- goddang RNG, you haven't been reading your myths,, have you?)
W1F1N1GHTM4R3 wrote on 2016-12-16:
^^ honestly e v e

Plus, last time it was so red. Last time, it was game four. Mmm. That was such a long time ago ... That was my second game, the first i won, and maybe this time we should have it nice rather than, um, say, dipper bashing achille's head in. (Plus, i thought it was his HEEL that was the sensitive part-- goddang RNG, you haven't been reading your myths,, have you?)
T3TuubO.png
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Nuka runs away from the Cornucopia.

Rick Deckard, Peridot, Odin, and Yang Xiao Long share everything they gathered before running.

Luluco scares Weiss Schnee away from the cornucopia.

Funny Valentine runs away from the Cornucopia.

Evie Frye kills Blake Belladonna with a sickle.

Keetongu runs away screaming.

Green Arrow grabs a magic wand from the Cornucopia.

Jacob Frye watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up his hands.

Kokichi Ouma takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Roy Batty grabs a laser gun from the Cornucopia.

Alexander Hamilton finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Ulfric Stormcloak runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lydia finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Lapis Lazuli finds a canteen full of water.

Arcann runs away from the Cornucopia.

Rose Tyler grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

Kiina runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Sandstorm wonders if they can be shipped with King George.

Maki Harukawa runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dusknoir forces Steven Stone to do the Genocide Route.

Ratigan gathers as much food as he can.

Latios rips a mace out of Kei's hands.

Basil wonders if they can be shipped with Guar.

Oswald Cobblepot runs away from the Cornucopia.

Primal Dialga wonders if they can be shipped with Ed Nygma.

Nine runs away from the Cornucopia.

Windsinger, Vivec, and Niles work together to get as many supplies as possible.

Lycus runs away from the Cornucopia.

Zira takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Firestar, Ruby Rose, and Rip Hunter work together to get as many supplies as possible.

Thexan runs away from the Cornucopia.

Scarlet Valentine runs away with a lighter and some rope.

Tidelord runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nova, for some reason, grabs a plush unicorn.

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Nuka runs away from the Cornucopia.

Rick Deckard, Peridot, Odin, and Yang Xiao Long share everything they gathered before running.

Luluco scares Weiss Schnee away from the cornucopia.

Funny Valentine runs away from the Cornucopia.

Evie Frye kills Blake Belladonna with a sickle.

Keetongu runs away screaming.

Green Arrow grabs a magic wand from the Cornucopia.

Jacob Frye watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up his hands.

Kokichi Ouma takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Roy Batty grabs a laser gun from the Cornucopia.

Alexander Hamilton finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Ulfric Stormcloak runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lydia finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Lapis Lazuli finds a canteen full of water.

Arcann runs away from the Cornucopia.

Rose Tyler grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

Kiina runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Sandstorm wonders if they can be shipped with King George.

Maki Harukawa runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dusknoir forces Steven Stone to do the Genocide Route.

Ratigan gathers as much food as he can.

Latios rips a mace out of Kei's hands.

Basil wonders if they can be shipped with Guar.

Oswald Cobblepot runs away from the Cornucopia.

Primal Dialga wonders if they can be shipped with Ed Nygma.

Nine runs away from the Cornucopia.

Windsinger, Vivec, and Niles work together to get as many supplies as possible.

Lycus runs away from the Cornucopia.

Zira takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Firestar, Ruby Rose, and Rip Hunter work together to get as many supplies as possible.

Thexan runs away from the Cornucopia.

Scarlet Valentine runs away with a lighter and some rope.

Tidelord runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nova, for some reason, grabs a plush unicorn.

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 5991 5992