Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 5991 5992
[quote name="Banished" date=2017-04-01 16:04:32] [quote]Eduardo's getting attacked by Mituna Captor! But right as Mituna Captor is about to kill Eduardo, Brendan comes on a motorcycle and flattens Mituna Captor.[/quote] BRENDAN KILLED SOMEONE YAY Seriously though I laughed way too hard at the thought xD [/quote] @Banished im just glad Brendan killed that horrible Homestuck (they have a very bad reputition here) before he could kill my boy. I refuse to have a fifth tribute die in the bloodbath to a homestuck of all people ...
Banished wrote on 2017-04-01:
Quote:
Eduardo's getting attacked by Mituna Captor! But right as Mituna Captor is about to kill Eduardo, Brendan comes on a motorcycle and flattens Mituna Captor.
BRENDAN KILLED SOMEONE YAY
Seriously though I laughed way too hard at the thought xD
@Banished im just glad Brendan killed that horrible Homestuck (they have a very bad reputition here) before he could kill my boy. I refuse to have a fifth tribute die in the bloodbath to a homestuck of all people ...
T3TuubO.png
Oh jon T n T
Oh jon T n T
T3TuubO.png
WELP, I didn't think it would be this soon!
WELP, I didn't think it would be this soon!
Ru6naU3.png
Arena!? N O
Arena!? N O
T3TuubO.png
Well, glad I caught the start of this!

RIP Dizzy's nose, Skyler is probably getting bad ideas from the April Fool's event on Tattered Weave, and Nick hugging Mercy is... very canon for him, probably.
Well, glad I caught the start of this!

RIP Dizzy's nose, Skyler is probably getting bad ideas from the April Fool's event on Tattered Weave, and Nick hugging Mercy is... very canon for him, probably.
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
Quote:
Mercy wonders if they can be shipped with Touko Fukawa.

thats disgusting

Quote:

thats disgusting

+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
[quote name="hamkid" date=2017-04-01 16:08:48] [quote name="Banished" date=2017-04-01 16:04:32] [quote]Eduardo's getting attacked by Mituna Captor! But right as Mituna Captor is about to kill Eduardo, Brendan comes on a motorcycle and flattens Mituna Captor.[/quote] BRENDAN KILLED SOMEONE YAY Seriously though I laughed way too hard at the thought xD [/quote] @ Banished im just glad Brendan killed that horrible Homestuck (they have a very bad reputition here) before he could kill my boy. I refuse to have a fifth tribute die in the bloodbath to a homestuck of all people ... [/quote] Yeah, I know about Homestuck's rep I just expected Brendan to die during the bloodbath because I love him too much xD
hamkid wrote on 2017-04-01:
Banished wrote on 2017-04-01:
Quote:
Eduardo's getting attacked by Mituna Captor! But right as Mituna Captor is about to kill Eduardo, Brendan comes on a motorcycle and flattens Mituna Captor.
BRENDAN KILLED SOMEONE YAY
Seriously though I laughed way too hard at the thought xD
@ Banished im just glad Brendan killed that horrible Homestuck (they have a very bad reputition here) before he could kill my boy. I refuse to have a fifth tribute die in the bloodbath to a homestuck of all people ...
Yeah, I know about Homestuck's rep
I just expected Brendan to die during the bloodbath because I love him too much xD
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
I just finished my chores, right on time! :D [quote]Azelf embraces his inner pyromaniac. Ciel Phantomhive's camp is destroyed in the process.[/quote] Poor Ciel D:
I just finished my chores, right on time! :D
Quote:
Azelf embraces his inner pyromaniac. Ciel Phantomhive's camp is destroyed in the process.
Poor Ciel D:
wORSkxL.png
Quote:
John Shepard, Nya, and Chibiterasu start fighting, but Nya runs away as John Shepard kills Chibiterasu.

PUPPY KILLER.... u shud be ASHAMED
Quote:
John Shepard, Nya, and Chibiterasu start fighting, but Nya runs away as John Shepard kills Chibiterasu.

PUPPY KILLER.... u shud be ASHAMED
[quote name="Makkachin" date=2017-04-01 16:12:11] Quote: Mercy wonders if they can be shipped with Touko Fukawa. thats disgusting [/quote] eww,, makkachin, why is it that everybodys children get into unfavorable ships. i dont understand
Makkachin wrote on 2017-04-01:
Quote:

thats disgusting
eww,, makkachin, why is it that everybodys children get into unfavorable ships. i dont understand
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 5991 5992