Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@renaissaince @parabola @wolfbat @madameEponine @kanisakura @syordarri @elbow @hinodetsurugi @eccentricelf23 @ladyplague @mrfattymccatcat @dreamalex @cakeon @sonyaaxel @universaal @shadowrwarrior @skygoddess @ryanhaywire @radiomori @marchhare @latias @cyberstrike @dragoncrystal @Werelynx [center][b]The games will begin on Thursday, 2/25/16, and signups will be open until then (or until all spots are filled, whichever comes first).[/b][/center] Here's the form for entry (ping me when you post your entry!): [code]Username: District: (if you don't care, just put "Any") Fandom: Characters: (it would be helpful if you put pictures, too)[/code] Greetings, my fellow fandom trash! Welcome to the [b]11th Weekly Fandom Hunger Games[/b]! I am LunarEcho, and this week I will be stepping in for Werelynx as your host. (Yes, I realize that I made this post [i]really[/i] early, but I didn't want to forget about it and I wanted to give plenty of time for people to sign up. c: ) [u]Here's how this works, for those of you who are new: •Pick two characters from the same fandom. •Up to two people can do the same fandom. •If two people are doing the same fandom, please use different characters. There will be two people/four characters per district. I will fill in any spots not taken by Thursday with my own fandoms. When the games begin, all of the characters entered are plugged into [url=https://brantsteele.net/hungergames/reaping.php]this simulator[/url]. It is randomly generated, so no skill is required, you just sit back and see what fandom wins by pure luck of the draw. Now, I'm sure you're wondering, are there prizes? And, the answer is, yes! Some prizes for the top three fandoms at the end will be graciously provided by Elbow . Not even I have any idea what these prizes will be yet. I guess you could say they're [i]sur-prizes[/i]! (I'm sorry, that was terrible. XD )[/u] [b]This round is special, though: I will be setting the death rate to low and throwing in a variety of strange and funny custom events, so it will go on for a while but will be kept interesting. :)[/b] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]District One[/b] CakeOn, Werelynx Flightrising, Okami Shadowbinder, Windsinger, Amaterasu (Ammy), Kabegami [b]District Two[/b] VirusBite666, dragoncrystal Yandere Simulator, Caillou Yandere Chan, Info Chan, Caillou, Rosie [b]District Three[/b] marchhare, Wolfbat DragonFable, Star Wars Aegis, (FleshWeaver) Hero, Darth Maul, General Grievous [b]District Four[/b] LadyPlague, Elbow Steven Universe, Splatoon Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, Marie, Callie [b]District Five[/b] SonyaAxel, Cyberstrike Final Fantasy X, X-Men Yuna, Tidus, Wolverine, Deadpool [b]District Six[/b] SkyGoddess, aquafresh3000 One Piece, League of Legends Portgas D. Ace, Marshal D. Teach (aka, Blackbeard), Braum, Poro [b]District Seven[/b] KaniSakura, Shraptor Assasination Classroom, Yo-Kai Watch Nagisa Shiota, Karma Akabane, Komasan, Fuyunyan [b]District Eight[/b] Winterrox66, Fluffily Homestuck, Pokemon Dave Strider, Dirk Strider, Flaaffy, Audino [b]District Nine[/b] Shadowrwarrior, allysonpickles MLaaTR (My Life as a Teenage Robot), Once Upon a Time Jenny x-j9, Brad Carbunkle, Captain Hook, Emma Swan [b]District Ten[/b] nielybh, Eccentricelf23 Dragon Age, Puella Magi Madoka Magica Cassandra Pentaghast, Aveline Vallen, Kyoko, Sayaka [b]District Eleven [/b] LunarEcho, DreamAlex Undertale, Gravity Falls Flowey, Chara, Bill Cipher, Dipper [b]District Twelve[/b] catNoir, MadameEponine Miraculous, Titanic Ladybug, Chat Noir, Jack, Rose
@renaissaince @parabola @wolfbat @madameEponine @kanisakura @syordarri @elbow @hinodetsurugi @eccentricelf23 @ladyplague @mrfattymccatcat @dreamalex @cakeon @sonyaaxel @universaal @shadowrwarrior @skygoddess @ryanhaywire @radiomori @marchhare @latias @cyberstrike @dragoncrystal @Werelynx
The games will begin on Thursday, 2/25/16, and signups will be open until then (or until all spots are filled, whichever comes first).

Here's the form for entry (ping me when you post your entry!):
Code:
Username: District: (if you don't care, just put "Any") Fandom: Characters: (it would be helpful if you put pictures, too)

Greetings, my fellow fandom trash! Welcome to the 11th Weekly Fandom Hunger Games! I am LunarEcho, and this week I will be stepping in for Werelynx as your host.
(Yes, I realize that I made this post really early, but I didn't want to forget about it and I wanted to give plenty of time for people to sign up. c: )

Here's how this works, for those of you who are new:
•Pick two characters from the same fandom.
•Up to two people can do the same fandom.
•If two people are doing the same fandom, please use different characters.

There will be two people/four characters per district. I will fill in any spots not taken by Thursday with my own fandoms. When the games begin, all of the characters entered are plugged into this simulator. It is randomly generated, so no skill is required, you just sit back and see what fandom wins by pure luck of the draw.
Now, I'm sure you're wondering, are there prizes? And, the answer is, yes! Some prizes for the top three fandoms at the end will be graciously provided by Elbow . Not even I have any idea what these prizes will be yet. I guess you could say they're sur-prizes! (I'm sorry, that was terrible. XD )

This round is special, though: I will be setting the death rate to low and throwing in a variety of strange and funny custom events, so it will go on for a while but will be kept interesting. :)

District One
CakeOn, Werelynx
Flightrising, Okami
Shadowbinder, Windsinger, Amaterasu (Ammy), Kabegami

District Two
VirusBite666, dragoncrystal
Yandere Simulator, Caillou
Yandere Chan, Info Chan, Caillou, Rosie

District Three
marchhare, Wolfbat
DragonFable, Star Wars
Aegis, (FleshWeaver) Hero, Darth Maul, General Grievous

District Four
LadyPlague, Elbow
Steven Universe, Splatoon
Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, Marie, Callie

District Five
SonyaAxel, Cyberstrike
Final Fantasy X, X-Men
Yuna, Tidus, Wolverine, Deadpool

District Six
SkyGoddess, aquafresh3000
One Piece, League of Legends
Portgas D. Ace, Marshal D. Teach (aka, Blackbeard), Braum, Poro

District Seven
KaniSakura, Shraptor
Assasination Classroom, Yo-Kai Watch
Nagisa Shiota, Karma Akabane, Komasan, Fuyunyan

District Eight
Winterrox66, Fluffily
Homestuck, Pokemon
Dave Strider, Dirk Strider, Flaaffy, Audino

District Nine
Shadowrwarrior, allysonpickles
MLaaTR (My Life as a Teenage Robot), Once Upon a Time
Jenny x-j9, Brad Carbunkle, Captain Hook, Emma Swan

District Ten
nielybh, Eccentricelf23
Dragon Age, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Cassandra Pentaghast, Aveline Vallen, Kyoko, Sayaka

District Eleven
LunarEcho, DreamAlex
Undertale, Gravity Falls
Flowey, Chara, Bill Cipher, Dipper

District Twelve
catNoir, MadameEponine
Miraculous, Titanic
Ladybug, Chat Noir, Jack, Rose
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
Oh wow I didn't expect for the signups to be this early! That's okay though. Are we going to do the sudden death thing next week? I won't be around for this one.
@lunarecho
Oh wow I didn't expect for the signups to be this early! That's okay though. Are we going to do the sudden death thing next week? I won't be around for this one.
@lunarecho
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Werelynx
Hehe, yeah, I didn't want to forget and post it too late for much sign-up time or anything. :p (Plus, I'm super excited to see what characters will be playing this round.)
And, yeah, we should do sudden death next week! c: That'll be fun.
@Werelynx
Hehe, yeah, I didn't want to forget and post it too late for much sign-up time or anything. :p (Plus, I'm super excited to see what characters will be playing this round.)
And, yeah, we should do sudden death next week! c: That'll be fun.
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@LunarEcho Username: CakeOn District: 1 preferred, but any is fine! Fandom: Flight Rising. It's really obscure. You've probably never heard of it. Characters: Shadowbinder and Windsinger! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/1/5p.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/1/3p.png[/img] [s]This absolutely counts as a fandom for us, right?![/s] I can delete this if it doesn't fit the spirit of things~.
@LunarEcho

Username: CakeOn
District: 1 preferred, but any is fine!
Fandom: Flight Rising. It's really obscure. You've probably never heard of it.
Characters:
Shadowbinder and Windsinger!

5p.png3p.png

This absolutely counts as a fandom for us, right?! I can delete this if it doesn't fit the spirit of things~.
cakeon_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kn1kt.png
@CakeOn
That is perfectly acceptable, I'll get you on the list right away! XD
@CakeOn
That is perfectly acceptable, I'll get you on the list right away! XD
jbjaGRz.png
@lunarecho Okay! I'm going to enter a fandom anyways, hopefully that would be alright? Username: Werelynx District: Any Fandom: Okami Characters: (oh jeez sorry for the big picture) Amaterasu (Ammy) [img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/more/amaterasu-mvc3.jpg[/img] Kabegami [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/c408/f/2010/287/d/6/kabegami_by_nyaasu-d30qkzg.jpg[/img] (art isn't mine)
@lunarecho

Okay! I'm going to enter a fandom anyways, hopefully that would be alright?

Username: Werelynx
District: Any
Fandom: Okami
Characters: (oh jeez sorry for the big picture)

Amaterasu (Ammy)

amaterasu-mvc3.jpg

Kabegami

kabegami_by_nyaasu-d30qkzg.jpg

(art isn't mine)
@Werelynx
Excellent, I'll add you to the list! ^u^
@Werelynx
Excellent, I'll add you to the list! ^u^
jbjaGRz.png
@cakeon

I MEAN TECHNICALLY FR IS A FANDOM SO YES PLEASE
Go Windsinger! He's not my Dad but I ship him with my Dad so WOOHOO
@cakeon

I MEAN TECHNICALLY FR IS A FANDOM SO YES PLEASE
Go Windsinger! He's not my Dad but I ship him with my Dad so WOOHOO
Username: VirusBite666 District: Don't mind Fandom: Yandere Simulator Characters: Yandere Chan [img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yandere-simulator/images/b/bd/Yandere-chan_15Nov_Portrait.png/revision/latest?cb=20151115130428.png[/img] Info Chan [img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/yandere-simulator-fanon/images/1/14/Info-Chan.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150927032705.png[/img] (art not mine)
Username: VirusBite666
District: Don't mind
Fandom: Yandere Simulator
Characters: Yandere Chan
latest?cb=20151115130428.png
Info Chan
latest?cb=20150927032705.png

(art not mine)
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Actually, I found out that I will be there for the games! I just can't host them because my computer is weird... so yay!
Actually, I found out that I will be there for the games! I just can't host them because my computer is weird... so yay!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38