Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 ... 5991 5992
I forgot to say 'DARKSTALKER NOOOO'.
This was a very bloody bloodbath.
I forgot to say 'DARKSTALKER NOOOO'.
This was a very bloody bloodbath.
T3TuubO.png
[quote]Mick Rory sets an explosive off, killing Eve, Scarlet Valentine, Haddock and Rb. (You NEED to chill)[/quote] MICK! Why are you so mad, man!?Stop it. Get some help.
Quote:
Mick Rory sets an explosive off, killing Eve, Scarlet Valentine, Haddock and Rb. (You NEED to chill)
MICK! Why are you so mad, man!?Stop it. Get some help.
MBjujvx.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-09-08 16:00:02] Eliwood finds a healing staff. [/quote] too bad you can't use it and heh Roy died pretty early Eliwood do something
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-09-08:
Eliwood finds a healing staff.
too bad you can't use it

and heh Roy died pretty early
Eliwood do something
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
Night 1

Sakura Ogami killed Ori with blunt force trauma for finding out her secret.

Brendan, Discord, Dovewing, and Ratigan have a party. Yasuho Hirose isn't invited.

Hellucard puts out Celestia Ludenberg's fire.

Sans sets up camp for the night.

Peril cringed at the spaghetti Ichimatsu cooked. Ichimatsu thought Peril liked it, a LOT!

Will Treaty, Tintin, Pidge, and Mick Rory play 31. Pidge wins and gets all the cash.

Karamatsu and Lucifer Morningstar kiss kiss fall in love!

Lucy Steel feels their inner emo stirring.

Fluttershy refuses to speak to Wahuku. Wahuku tells her that rabbits die of loneliness. (I bet Fluttershy's thinking about Angel now)

Reshiram feels someone watching him and turns around, causing Therian Landorus to attack. Reshiram runs for his life.

Edd knows, somewhere deep down, he still loves Lotor.

Senator Lemonsnout thinks about home.

Allura accidentally breaks Halt o'Carrick'a ring. she decided she doesn't need it. Ray Palmer fixes it anyway.

Pad-kun cringed at the spaghetti Casey the Salamander cooked. Casey the Salamander was saddened.

Prof. Birch learned that Sein hates sand because it's course, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

Ivypool is tormented with sleep paralysis.

Eliwood receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Adam dreams about school.

@FValentine @RoarofTime @YaBoiGuzma @Calibris @dragonlady1803 @Ravenflare @crazyraspberry @EmbertheSkywing @GoddessOfCarries
Night 1

Sakura Ogami killed Ori with blunt force trauma for finding out her secret.

Brendan, Discord, Dovewing, and Ratigan have a party. Yasuho Hirose isn't invited.

Hellucard puts out Celestia Ludenberg's fire.

Sans sets up camp for the night.

Peril cringed at the spaghetti Ichimatsu cooked. Ichimatsu thought Peril liked it, a LOT!

Will Treaty, Tintin, Pidge, and Mick Rory play 31. Pidge wins and gets all the cash.

Karamatsu and Lucifer Morningstar kiss kiss fall in love!

Lucy Steel feels their inner emo stirring.

Fluttershy refuses to speak to Wahuku. Wahuku tells her that rabbits die of loneliness. (I bet Fluttershy's thinking about Angel now)

Reshiram feels someone watching him and turns around, causing Therian Landorus to attack. Reshiram runs for his life.

Senator Lemonsnout thinks about home.

Allura accidentally breaks Halt o'Carrick'a ring. she decided she doesn't need it. Ray Palmer fixes it anyway.

Pad-kun cringed at the spaghetti Casey the Salamander cooked. Casey the Salamander was saddened.

Prof. Birch learned that Sein hates sand because it's course, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

Ivypool is tormented with sleep paralysis.

Eliwood receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Adam dreams about school.

@FValentine @RoarofTime @YaBoiGuzma @Calibris @dragonlady1803 @Ravenflare @crazyraspberry @EmbertheSkywing @GoddessOfCarries
Ru6naU3.png
[center][i]1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://orig15.deviantart.net/92e1/f/2015/076/f/7/f7b019b12f84bab5b2fbdac9c1334a08-d8m1aqe.png[/img] Ori District 5[/center] @FValentine @RoarofTime @YaBoiGuzma @Calibris @dragonlady1803 @Ravenflare @crazyraspberry @EmbertheSkywing @GoddessOfCarries @BoomBreeze
1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

f7b019b12f84bab5b2fbdac9c1334a08-d8m1aqe.png
Ori
District 5

@FValentine @RoarofTime @YaBoiGuzma @Calibris @dragonlady1803 @Ravenflare @crazyraspberry @EmbertheSkywing @GoddessOfCarries @BoomBreeze
Ru6naU3.png
Edd, that's disgusting. Who's lotor? Isn't he from like. Voltron???
Edd, that's disgusting. Who's lotor? Isn't he from like. Voltron???
T3TuubO.png
Day 2

Yasuho Hirose destroys the sand castle Edd built. Then rubs his face in it.

Therian Landorus tells a joke to Prof. Birch. Prof. Birch finds it hilarious and gives him some food.

Halt o'Carrick rides a wild unicorn.

Hellucard poses dramatically with Adam.

Casey the Salamander and Karamatsu build a house from the coco tree.

Someday Celestia Ludenberg will find it. The rainbow connection between the memers, the dreamers, and me.

Allura finds an apple pen and pineapple pen. She makes a Pen Pineapple Apple Pen.

Ichimatsu becomes a do-gooder for the day, with Ray Palmer as his sidekick.

Lucifer Morningstar wonders if Discord is an angel.

Sans injures himself.

Reshiram scares Ratigan off.

Lotor and Dovewing accidentally end up in Purgatory, but a friendly ghost helps them get back to the land of the living.

Pidge and Senator Lemonsnout play volleyball with Lucy Steel and Tintin. They all cheat.

Ivypool? Why are you hitting yourself?

Sakura Ogami constantly tries to get Brendan to smile. Brendan becomes extremely irritated with her.

Wahuku tells a joke to Eliwood. Eliwood finds it hilarious and gives her some food.

Peril searches for her target, but they didn't know it was Mick Rory all along.

Will Treaty breaks their arm and Fluttershy, Sein, and Pad-kun sign his cast.

Day 2

Yasuho Hirose destroys the sand castle Edd built. Then rubs his face in it.

Therian Landorus tells a joke to Prof. Birch. Prof. Birch finds it hilarious and gives him some food.

Halt o'Carrick rides a wild unicorn.

Hellucard poses dramatically with Adam.

Casey the Salamander and Karamatsu build a house from the coco tree.

Someday Celestia Ludenberg will find it. The rainbow connection between the memers, the dreamers, and me.

Allura finds an apple pen and pineapple pen. She makes a Pen Pineapple Apple Pen.

Ichimatsu becomes a do-gooder for the day, with Ray Palmer as his sidekick.

Lucifer Morningstar wonders if Discord is an angel.

Sans injures himself.

Reshiram scares Ratigan off.

Lotor and Dovewing accidentally end up in Purgatory, but a friendly ghost helps them get back to the land of the living.

Pidge and Senator Lemonsnout play volleyball with Lucy Steel and Tintin. They all cheat.

Ivypool? Why are you hitting yourself?

Sakura Ogami constantly tries to get Brendan to smile. Brendan becomes extremely irritated with her.

Wahuku tells a joke to Eliwood. Eliwood finds it hilarious and gives her some food.

Peril searches for her target, but they didn't know it was Mick Rory all along.

Will Treaty breaks their arm and Fluttershy, Sein, and Pad-kun sign his cast.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote]Edd knows, somewhere deep down, he still loves Lotor.[/quote] OH MY GOSH
Quote:
OH MY GOSH
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@hamkid Yep! He's this guy: [img]https://geekreply.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Prince-Lotor-1000x600.png[/img]
@hamkid
Yep! He's this guy:
Prince-Lotor-1000x600.png
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
(whoops. posted those out of order. No point in changing it)
(whoops. posted those out of order. No point in changing it)
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 ... 5991 5992