Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 364 365 366 367 368 ... 5991 5992
@playerpichu

I would like to be pinged at the start and the end, but not in between if at all possible.
@playerpichu

I would like to be pinged at the start and the end, but not in between if at all possible.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@adorkable1231 @NifltheIceWing @Ravenflare @Jadebird @TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @SabbyNation @Demonamia @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Beheaded @Anubiis @EmeraldBlaze @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @Riverflower @Comic1Sans @ShadowSpeaker @RoarofTime @Kedamono @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @BlueAlphyn885, @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu @homeworldAries @Makkachin @Arkaness @RadioactivePup @Tristess @Felixr @Pinkninja19 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @DuskyFlareon @Icystorm2

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Koops grabs a magic wand from the Cornucopia.

Takumi runs away from the Cornucopia.

Madara runs away from the Cornucopia.

Gladion snatches a pair of sais. (( Y'know, this event makes sense. Sais are edgy, just like Gladion. >w> ))

Sebastian runs away from the Cornucopia.

Grell watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up their hands.

Maki Harukawa runs into the cornucopia and hides.

H20 Delirious runs away from the Cornucopia.

Bloodwing runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dalek runs away from the Cornucopia.

John Garrett runs away from the Cornucopia.

Elise runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Daithi De Nogla runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Asriel Dreemurr and Shadowbinder fight for a bag. Asriel Dreemurr gives up and retreats. (( This sounds like a great fight to watch tbh ))

Deadpool runs away from the Cornucopia.

Misuzu runs away screaming.

IAmWildcat runs away from the Cornucopia.

Butt Stallion runs away from the Cornucopia.

Victor Nikiforov runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nebby runs away from the Cornucopia.

Skyler gathers as much food as she can.

Eridan Ampora runs away from the Cornucopia.

Yuri Plisetsky and Grant Ward get into a fight over a baseball bat. Guzma takes the bat while Grant Ward kills Yuri Plisetsky. (( Ya boy Guzma's already being resourceful, I see! ))

Summer grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

Firestar grabs the latest volume of his favorite manga from the Cornucopia.

Darth Vowrawn severely injures Morty and leaves him to die. (( Annnd a R&M character is already dead. Ouch! ))

Bec Noir grabs a laser gun from the Cornucopia.

Huey runs away from the Cornucopia.

Clara Oswald runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dizzy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lightweaver confronts Darth Marr, but Darth Marr points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Lightweaver flees.

Elizabeth bathed in blood. Her skin feels rejuvenated.

Sandstorm forces Funny Valentine to do the Genocide Route.

Kokichi Ouma clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Josuke Higashikata runs away from the Cornucopia.

VanossGaming watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up his hands.

Lillie grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.

Okuyasu Nijimura runs away from the Cornucopia.

Scarlet Valentine finds a bag full of explosives.

Undyne scares Spider-Man away from the cornucopia.

Murtaugh grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.
@adorkable1231 @NifltheIceWing @Ravenflare @Jadebird @TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @SabbyNation @Demonamia @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Beheaded @Anubiis @EmeraldBlaze @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @Riverflower @Comic1Sans @ShadowSpeaker @RoarofTime @Kedamono @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @BlueAlphyn885, @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu @homeworldAries @Makkachin @Arkaness @RadioactivePup @Tristess @Felixr @Pinkninja19 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @DuskyFlareon @Icystorm2

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Koops grabs a magic wand from the Cornucopia.

Takumi runs away from the Cornucopia.

Madara runs away from the Cornucopia.

Gladion snatches a pair of sais. (( Y'know, this event makes sense. Sais are edgy, just like Gladion. >w> ))

Sebastian runs away from the Cornucopia.

Grell watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up their hands.

Maki Harukawa runs into the cornucopia and hides.

H20 Delirious runs away from the Cornucopia.

Bloodwing runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dalek runs away from the Cornucopia.

John Garrett runs away from the Cornucopia.

Elise runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Daithi De Nogla runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Asriel Dreemurr and Shadowbinder fight for a bag. Asriel Dreemurr gives up and retreats. (( This sounds like a great fight to watch tbh ))

Deadpool runs away from the Cornucopia.

Misuzu runs away screaming.

IAmWildcat runs away from the Cornucopia.

Butt Stallion runs away from the Cornucopia.

Victor Nikiforov runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nebby runs away from the Cornucopia.

Skyler gathers as much food as she can.

Eridan Ampora runs away from the Cornucopia.

Yuri Plisetsky and Grant Ward get into a fight over a baseball bat. Guzma takes the bat while Grant Ward kills Yuri Plisetsky. (( Ya boy Guzma's already being resourceful, I see! ))

Summer grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

Firestar grabs the latest volume of his favorite manga from the Cornucopia.

Darth Vowrawn severely injures Morty and leaves him to die. (( Annnd a R&M character is already dead. Ouch! ))

Bec Noir grabs a laser gun from the Cornucopia.

Huey runs away from the Cornucopia.

Clara Oswald runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dizzy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lightweaver confronts Darth Marr, but Darth Marr points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Lightweaver flees.

Elizabeth bathed in blood. Her skin feels rejuvenated.

Sandstorm forces Funny Valentine to do the Genocide Route.

Kokichi Ouma clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Josuke Higashikata runs away from the Cornucopia.

VanossGaming watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up his hands.

Lillie grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.

Okuyasu Nijimura runs away from the Cornucopia.

Scarlet Valentine finds a bag full of explosives.

Undyne scares Spider-Man away from the cornucopia.

Murtaugh grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu can I not be pinged for this round?
@playerpichu can I not be pinged for this round?
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
Again?

Two? Yuri and morty?
I hate star wars. This is the second time. I am not even kidding. I am so unlucky. It's not fair.
Again?

Two? Yuri and morty?
I hate star wars. This is the second time. I am not even kidding. I am so unlucky. It's not fair.
T3TuubO.png
EYYYY

I actually get to see this! And already a R&M character is dead. (And Yuri Plisetsky has redemption.)
EYYYY

I actually get to see this! And already a R&M character is dead. (And Yuri Plisetsky has redemption.)
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="playerpichu" date=2017-01-13 13:05:54] Yuri Plisetsky and Grant Ward get into a fight over a baseball bat. Guzma takes the bat while Grant Ward kills Yuri Plisetsky. (( Ya boy Guzma's already being resourceful, I see! )) . [/quote] Thug lyfe
playerpichu wrote on 2017-01-13:

Thug lyfe
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@LadyPlague

Mhm.
What WAS redepmption again? And seriously, second week in a row my tribute dies in the bloodbath by someone i dont even like and he dies AWFULLY. Even with luck like this, i doubt i'll ever get it.

what is this anymore?

@LadyPlague

Mhm.
What WAS redepmption again? And seriously, second week in a row my tribute dies in the bloodbath by someone i dont even like and he dies AWFULLY. Even with luck like this, i doubt i'll ever get it.

what is this anymore?

T3TuubO.png
[quote name="@dragoncrystal" date=2017-01-13 13:10:36] what is this anymore? [/quote] Tbh what was it to begin with? xD
@dragoncrystal wrote on 2017-01-13:

what is this anymore?

Tbh what was it to begin with? xD
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Don't you guys realize the irony of "Lillie grabbed a backpack, not realizing it's empty" xD

Nebby escaped... again!

And I... wonder what Murtaugh would do with a backpack. He's missing an arm.
Don't you guys realize the irony of "Lillie grabbed a backpack, not realizing it's empty" xD

Nebby escaped... again!

And I... wonder what Murtaugh would do with a backpack. He's missing an arm.
[quote name="Felixr" date=2017-01-13 13:14:28] Don't you guys realize the irony of "Lillie grabbed a backpack, not realizing it's empty" xD Nebby escaped... again! [/quote] WOw that's actually really funny both of my squad members are acting fairly in character if that were the case XD
Felixr wrote on 2017-01-13:

Nebby escaped... again!

WOw that's actually really funny

both of my squad members are acting fairly in character if that were the case XD
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
1 2 ... 364 365 366 367 368 ... 5991 5992