Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 ... 5991 5992
Probably gonna miss most of it but hopefully I'll at least catch the beginning! Everyone break a leg!
Probably gonna miss most of it but hopefully I'll at least catch the beginning! Everyone break a leg!
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
Oh... did @Beagledragon loose someone in the bloodbath or am i imagining stuff? Im sorry ;-;
Oh... did @Beagledragon loose someone in the bloodbath or am i imagining stuff? Im sorry ;-;
T3TuubO.png
@browncoatparadox oh -- Milo slipping on the banana peel seemed quite... in character for some reason.

Best of luck.
@browncoatparadox oh -- Milo slipping on the banana peel seemed quite... in character for some reason.

Best of luck.
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="Beagledragon" date=2017-10-07 17:17:32] I'm going to blame PlayerPichu for killing my favorite character, who is in my favorite movie, who is played by my favorite actor. [/quote] No need to do that. Don't blame me... Blame RNG. >:3c
Beagledragon wrote on 2017-10-07:
I'm going to blame PlayerPichu for killing my favorite character, who is in my favorite movie, who is played by my favorite actor.

No need to do that. Don't blame me... Blame RNG. >:3c
Forum-Signature.png
[quote name="playerpichu" date=2017-10-07 17:20:40] [quote name="Beagledragon" date=2017-10-07 17:17:32] I'm going to blame PlayerPichu for killing my favorite character, who is in my favorite movie, who is played by my favorite actor. [/quote] No need to do that. Don't blame me... Blame RNG. >:3c [/quote] Fine, then I blame you for making me stay up until 11:30PM good thing I decided to go to sleep and not stay for the whole thing, otherwise I would've been up 'til 1AM @hamkid technically he wasn't killed, but being exiled to the banlands sounds even worse to me
playerpichu wrote on 2017-10-07:
Beagledragon wrote on 2017-10-07:
I'm going to blame PlayerPichu for killing my favorite character, who is in my favorite movie, who is played by my favorite actor.

No need to do that. Don't blame me... Blame RNG. >:3c
Fine, then I blame you for making me stay up until 11:30PM
good thing I decided to go to sleep and not stay for the whole thing, otherwise I would've been up 'til 1AM

@hamkid technically he wasn't killed, but being exiled to the banlands sounds even worse to me
Milo, my dear child....

Please try to direct that bad luck at the other tributes.
Milo, my dear child....

Please try to direct that bad luck at the other tributes.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
[quote]Tokoyami Fumikage and Serebryakov fight for a bag. Serebryakov strangles Tokoyami Fumikage with the straps and runs.[/quote] afhcjaksbfablsjk bird son has failed me [quote]Cosma forces Kirishima Eijiro to do the Genocide Route.[/quote] HOW DARE
Quote:
Tokoyami Fumikage and Serebryakov fight for a bag. Serebryakov strangles Tokoyami Fumikage with the straps and runs.
afhcjaksbfablsjk
bird son has failed me

Quote:
Cosma forces Kirishima Eijiro to do the Genocide Route.
HOW DARE
wORSkxL.png
[quote name="browncoatparadox" date=2017-10-07 17:17:34] Probably gonna miss most of it but hopefully I'll at least catch the beginning! Everyone break a leg! [/quote]
browncoatparadox wrote on 2017-10-07:
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[quote name="YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-10-07 17:23:31] [quote name="browncoatparadox" date=2017-10-07 17:17:34] Probably gonna miss most of it but hopefully I'll at least catch the beginning! Everyone break a leg! [/quote] [/quote] no thanks I already broke my arm -me, backstage at opening night of my play :D
YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-10-07:
browncoatparadox wrote on 2017-10-07:
no thanks I already broke my arm
-me, backstage at opening night of my play :D
@VastplaguesOfAku @dragonlady1803 @Sparklejewel @crazyraspberry @LadyPlague @Shadowlugia711 @Enderborn7th @LieutenantCoen @Elvende @LordMalak @EmbertheSkywing
Day 1

Old Joseph Joestar calls Ray Palmer a clod.

Idate rides a wild unicorn.

King Mogeko and Mick Rory hunt for other tributes.

Red Footed Akirbeak and Stormcatcher argue... and then the Romans show up. Red Footed Akirbeak and Stormcatcher decide to punch up Romans instead of each other.

Kirishima Eijiro becomes a do-gooder for the day, with Puffball as his sidekick.

Serebryakov? Why are you hitting yourself?

Professor Venomous yells, "Russia, I choose you!" Russia, flattered by the statement, hugs Professor Venomous. It turns out that they chose each other.

Milo forms a skinny jean boy band with The Outsider and Jetstorm.

Urotsuki has to carry the lantern.

Wesker shoots Count Olaf in the foot on accident.

Jetfire looks at a photo he took with his friends. He then realizes that half of the people in the photo are dead, however...

Boxman chases Onee-chan.

Shirogane makes a pizzer.

Diogee claims that it’s time to tip the scales!

Clearsight keeps trying to kill Darkstalker, but Darkstalker is protected by plot armor.

Knock knock! Get the Door! It’s Tanya. She is here to sell clocks, guns, and JESUS.

America calls McCree a baka. (( McCree is a proud American and you do this to him, how could you ))

Fink was penalized for baseless conjecture.

Penny is high on believing.

Corvo Attano yells at Pike until she attacks, tired of the hollering.

Moge-ko claims that Superman is their best friend.

Beppi the Clown and Sunny solve mysteries for the day.

Leafy gets turned into a child for the day.

Hawkgirl attacks Sombra and thinks she killed her. Sombra is just barely alive.

Cosma shoots Cala Maria in the foot on accident.

Reimi Sugimoto cuts Gideon's eyes, but it doesn't blind him. On the bright side, he gets to wear cool shades while he heals.

Grog is pricked by thorns while picking berries.
@VastplaguesOfAku @dragonlady1803 @Sparklejewel @crazyraspberry @LadyPlague @Shadowlugia711 @Enderborn7th @LieutenantCoen @Elvende @LordMalak @EmbertheSkywing
Day 1

Old Joseph Joestar calls Ray Palmer a clod.

Idate rides a wild unicorn.

King Mogeko and Mick Rory hunt for other tributes.

Red Footed Akirbeak and Stormcatcher argue... and then the Romans show up. Red Footed Akirbeak and Stormcatcher decide to punch up Romans instead of each other.

Kirishima Eijiro becomes a do-gooder for the day, with Puffball as his sidekick.

Serebryakov? Why are you hitting yourself?

Professor Venomous yells, "Russia, I choose you!" Russia, flattered by the statement, hugs Professor Venomous. It turns out that they chose each other.

Milo forms a skinny jean boy band with The Outsider and Jetstorm.

Urotsuki has to carry the lantern.

Wesker shoots Count Olaf in the foot on accident.

Jetfire looks at a photo he took with his friends. He then realizes that half of the people in the photo are dead, however...

Boxman chases Onee-chan.

Shirogane makes a pizzer.

Diogee claims that it’s time to tip the scales!

Clearsight keeps trying to kill Darkstalker, but Darkstalker is protected by plot armor.

Knock knock! Get the Door! It’s Tanya. She is here to sell clocks, guns, and JESUS.

America calls McCree a baka. (( McCree is a proud American and you do this to him, how could you ))

Fink was penalized for baseless conjecture.

Penny is high on believing.

Corvo Attano yells at Pike until she attacks, tired of the hollering.

Moge-ko claims that Superman is their best friend.

Beppi the Clown and Sunny solve mysteries for the day.

Leafy gets turned into a child for the day.

Hawkgirl attacks Sombra and thinks she killed her. Sombra is just barely alive.

Cosma shoots Cala Maria in the foot on accident.

Reimi Sugimoto cuts Gideon's eyes, but it doesn't blind him. On the bright side, he gets to wear cool shades while he heals.

Grog is pricked by thorns while picking berries.
Forum-Signature.png
1 2 ... 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 ... 5991 5992