Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 ... 5991 5992
Day 2

Medic yells it's high noon. Funnier Valentine and Topaz hide in confusion. (Wrong game Medic.)

Senpai eats some weird fruit. It causes him to grow a moustache.

Teffla and Oikawa Tooru debate politics.

Ginko Yurishiro brews a hair lotion and hides it in Tweed's supplies.

Duck practices his archery.

Casey the Salamander is losing a fight, but at the last second she tags Pidge in, who successfully kills Ivypool.

Dee-Ay ships Spitfire and Davesprite.

Akira questions her sanity.

IA and Blue Diamond manage to fuse. Nobody knows how they did it, and it doesn't last long.

Aquamarine teaches Diego how to sword fight. Ray Palmer is concerned about this.

Spy wakes up hungover and sharing his bed with Yellow Diamond.

D.Va considers being a pacifist. She then decides that it's a stupid idea.

Kureha Tsubaki recites the Bee Movie script.

Tavros Nitram asks Luka, "What's a meme?"

Dora the Explorer and Edgar spend all day sending dank memes to each other via text.

Aradia Megido claims that she is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Reshiram picks flowers.

Rey absorbs so much solar energy that she becomes the new Untamed Sun.

Johnny Joestar makes a purring noise as they gain compliments from those around them.

Gyro Zeppeli gets shot with a large arrow. Rather than dying, he gains strange abilities... (OH SNAP)

Kenma Kozume keeps getting eels while Dimetrodon gets escalators. Kenma Kozume says a sailor swear.

Kylo Ren betrays Hanzo Shimada... and destroys their supplies.

Jailbird chases a squirrel.

Therian Landorus makes a slingshot.

Mick Rory eats nothing but coconuts.

Yandere-Chan discovers a river.

@FValentine @RoarofTime @ChildOfNaga @Pandacow @Emordnilap @LordMalak @UltimateKitty @Visionrift @Fil @Marzal @Kairo @LieutenantCoen @crazyraspberry @kaymontacell @StarlitFire
Day 2

Medic yells it's high noon. Funnier Valentine and Topaz hide in confusion. (Wrong game Medic.)

Senpai eats some weird fruit. It causes him to grow a moustache.

Teffla and Oikawa Tooru debate politics.

Ginko Yurishiro brews a hair lotion and hides it in Tweed's supplies.

Duck practices his archery.

Casey the Salamander is losing a fight, but at the last second she tags Pidge in, who successfully kills Ivypool.

Dee-Ay ships Spitfire and Davesprite.

Akira questions her sanity.

IA and Blue Diamond manage to fuse. Nobody knows how they did it, and it doesn't last long.

Aquamarine teaches Diego how to sword fight. Ray Palmer is concerned about this.

Spy wakes up hungover and sharing his bed with Yellow Diamond.

D.Va considers being a pacifist. She then decides that it's a stupid idea.

Kureha Tsubaki recites the Bee Movie script.

Tavros Nitram asks Luka, "What's a meme?"

Dora the Explorer and Edgar spend all day sending dank memes to each other via text.

Aradia Megido claims that she is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Reshiram picks flowers.

Rey absorbs so much solar energy that she becomes the new Untamed Sun.

Johnny Joestar makes a purring noise as they gain compliments from those around them.

Gyro Zeppeli gets shot with a large arrow. Rather than dying, he gains strange abilities... (OH SNAP)

Kenma Kozume keeps getting eels while Dimetrodon gets escalators. Kenma Kozume says a sailor swear.

Kylo Ren betrays Hanzo Shimada... and destroys their supplies.

Jailbird chases a squirrel.

Therian Landorus makes a slingshot.

Mick Rory eats nothing but coconuts.

Yandere-Chan discovers a river.

@FValentine @RoarofTime @ChildOfNaga @Pandacow @Emordnilap @LordMalak @UltimateKitty @Visionrift @Fil @Marzal @Kairo @LieutenantCoen @crazyraspberry @kaymontacell @StarlitFire
Ru6naU3.png
DORA WITH THE GARBAGE TRUCK-
DORA WITH THE GARBAGE TRUCK-
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
[quote]IA and Jailbird pretend to be low-life ruffians to hang out with Kylo Ren, Mick Rory and Ray Palmer.[/quote] OH MY GOD I'M CRYING WHY IS RAY A LOWLIFE RUFFIAN HAVE YOU SEEN THE MUFFIN?
Quote:
IA and Jailbird pretend to be low-life ruffians to hang out with Kylo Ren, Mick Rory and Ray Palmer.
OH MY GOD I'M CRYING
WHY IS RAY A LOWLIFE RUFFIAN HAVE YOU SEEN THE MUFFIN?
MBjujvx.png
[center][i]1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/WiFbfRs.png[/img] Ivypool District 11 [/center] @FValentine @RoarofTime @ChildOfNaga @Pandacow @Emordnilap @LordMalak @UltimateKitty @Visionrift @Fil @Marzal @Kairo @LieutenantCoen @crazyraspberry @kaymontacell @StarlitFire
1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

WiFbfRs.png
Ivypool
District 11

Ru6naU3.png
IVY NOOOO
IVY NOOOO
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
[quote]Dora the Explorer and Edgar spend all day sending dank memes to each other via text.[/quote] im laughing so hard
Quote:
im laughing so hard
9CxYF0H.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-05-19 16:24:33] Reshiram betrays Senpai... and destroys their supplies. [/quote] Dunno why, but this sentence makes me laugh.
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-05-19:

Reshiram betrays Senpai... and destroys their supplies.

Dunno why, but this sentence makes me laugh.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
"Gyro Zeppeli gets shot with a large arrow. Rather than dying, he gains strange abilities... (OH SNAP)"

Dang it Gyro, you already have a Stand!
"Gyro Zeppeli gets shot with a large arrow. Rather than dying, he gains strange abilities... (OH SNAP)"

Dang it Gyro, you already have a Stand!
Forum-Signature.png
[quote name="crazyraspberry" date=2017-05-19 16:27:07] [quote]IA and Jailbird pretend to be low-life ruffians to hang out with Kylo Ren, Mick Rory and Ray Palmer.[/quote] OH MY GOD I'M CRYING WHY IS RAY A LOWLIFE RUFFIAN HAVE YOU SEEN THE MUFFIN? [/quote] IM CRYING TOO RAY IS TOO MUCH OF A MUFFIN TO BE A LOWLIFE RUFFIAN OMG
crazyraspberry wrote on 2017-05-19:
Quote:
IA and Jailbird pretend to be low-life ruffians to hang out with Kylo Ren, Mick Rory and Ray Palmer.
OH MY GOD I'M CRYING
WHY IS RAY A LOWLIFE RUFFIAN HAVE YOU SEEN THE MUFFIN?
IM CRYING TOO
RAY IS TOO MUCH OF A MUFFIN TO BE A LOWLIFE RUFFIAN OMG
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
[quote name="YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-05-19 16:28:38] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-05-19 16:24:33] Reshiram betrays Senpai... and destroys their supplies. [/quote] Dunno why, but this sentence makes me laugh. [/quote] Even though it may be OOC, I can't help but picture: Reshiram: You're not MY senpai, buddy :^) Senpai: AAAAAAAAAAA (well... because it's a big white dragon radiating a firy aura, this is the only reaction I can imagine for a powerless, weaponless human...)
YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-05-19:
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-05-19:

Reshiram betrays Senpai... and destroys their supplies.

Dunno why, but this sentence makes me laugh.

Even though it may be OOC, I can't help but picture:

Reshiram: You're not MY senpai, buddy :^)

Senpai: AAAAAAAAAAA (well... because it's a big white dragon radiating a firy aura, this is the only reaction I can imagine for a powerless, weaponless human...)

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 ... 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 ... 5991 5992