Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 882 883 884 885 886 ... 5991 5992
OKAY I'M STILL SCARED FOR SAD DAD AND RAINBOW BUTTERFLY
OKAY I'M STILL SCARED FOR SAD DAD AND RAINBOW BUTTERFLY
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
Okay I added all of the death images that weren't added last night, that took a while haha

(( I don't think I'll come up with any new events by the time the game starts but I'll probably have ideas for the Vanilla games soon ))
Okay I added all of the death images that weren't added last night, that took a while haha

(( I don't think I'll come up with any new events by the time the game starts but I'll probably have ideas for the Vanilla games soon ))
Forum-Signature.png
I have to lave soon but I'll take my phone. So I won't comment probably as much as I usually would but I'll still be there to see it live.
I have to lave soon but I'll take my phone. So I won't comment probably as much as I usually would but I'll still be there to see it live.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
Saturday's Game: @GrandSerpentine @TheHeroicOne @Vulcanatus @thePurple LadyPlague @Icystorm2 @Shadowlugia711 @Werelynx @Evet @Allegoy @ColorfulCredit @YaBoiGuzma @Loki1 @WingsofPegasus @ShadowofNiflheim @LordMalak @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Tristess @Astrocomet @Makkachin @TropicalPancakes @antisocialgem @KawaiiFlyer @Ravenflare

Friday's Game: @ChildofNaga @Pandacow @DuskyFlareon @dragonlady1803 @Playerpichu @FValentine @MissFortune17 @Emordnilap @brokenstone @RedArmyGrif @saans @RiverFlower @Visionrift @crazyraspberry @saran7681 @Defox01 @RoarofTime @Quamosthy @Jadebird @M3OWDOTCOM @Petall @Raiko @UltimateKitty @LadyRandomizer

Long ago on a busy thread, I, LadyPlague! The main backup host of the Fandom Hunger Games, brought about unspeakable amounts of salt! But, a foolish electric rodent, dressed in a Kakyoin cosplay, stepped forth to host yesterday's game!
Before I could go and host yesterday's game, I tore open a portal in time a friend of mine invited me for Laser Tag, and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! and asked playerpichu to host, since she was available. Now the fool seeks to return to the past Now I seek to take back my role, and undo the future that is AKU! and prove to all you newcomers why this thread is HYPED!

In all seriousness, I'm going to aim for 14:00FR time for us to begin! For those in Friday's game, would you like to be pinged for this one as well?
Saturday's Game: @GrandSerpentine @TheHeroicOne @Vulcanatus @thePurple LadyPlague @Icystorm2 @Shadowlugia711 @Werelynx @Evet @Allegoy @ColorfulCredit @YaBoiGuzma @Loki1 @WingsofPegasus @ShadowofNiflheim @LordMalak @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Tristess @Astrocomet @Makkachin @TropicalPancakes @antisocialgem @KawaiiFlyer @Ravenflare

Friday's Game: @ChildofNaga @Pandacow @DuskyFlareon @dragonlady1803 @Playerpichu @FValentine @MissFortune17 @Emordnilap @brokenstone @RedArmyGrif @saans @RiverFlower @Visionrift @crazyraspberry @saran7681 @Defox01 @RoarofTime @Quamosthy @Jadebird @M3OWDOTCOM @Petall @Raiko @UltimateKitty @LadyRandomizer

Long ago on a busy thread, I, LadyPlague! The main backup host of the Fandom Hunger Games, brought about unspeakable amounts of salt! But, a foolish electric rodent, dressed in a Kakyoin cosplay, stepped forth to host yesterday's game!
Before I could go and host yesterday's game, I tore open a portal in time a friend of mine invited me for Laser Tag, and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! and asked playerpichu to host, since she was available. Now the fool seeks to return to the past Now I seek to take back my role, and undo the future that is AKU! and prove to all you newcomers why this thread is HYPED!

In all seriousness, I'm going to aim for 14:00FR time for us to begin! For those in Friday's game, would you like to be pinged for this one as well?
Ru6naU3.png
SAMURI PICHU
SAMURI PICHU
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@LadyPlague

You'll never defeat Pichu LadyPlague, Pichu will always have shocking tricks up her sleeve B) Her non-existent sleeves that is, since she doesn't usually wear clothes rip

But anyways I would like to be pinged for the beginning only. :D
@LadyPlague

You'll never defeat Pichu LadyPlague, Pichu will always have shocking tricks up her sleeve B) Her non-existent sleeves that is, since she doesn't usually wear clothes rip

But anyways I would like to be pinged for the beginning only. :D
Forum-Signature.png
[img]https://giant.gfycat.com/UncommonAgitatedAdmiralbutterfly.gif[/img] [i]insert like ten more of the those gifs and hype noises[/i] [i]puts on blue bird hat[/i]
UncommonAgitatedAdmiralbutterfly.gif

insert like ten more of the those gifs and hype noises

puts on blue bird hat
@LadyPlague
Please ping for just the beginning only
@LadyPlague
Please ping for just the beginning only
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
HYYYYYYYYYYPE

sadly, I'll be at DnD at @LadyRandomizer's house while this is going on, but I'll make sure to drop acting as Necromercer and come check on the Shimada bros every so often while I'm there!
HYYYYYYYYYYPE

sadly, I'll be at DnD at @LadyRandomizer's house while this is going on, but I'll make sure to drop acting as Necromercer and come check on the Shimada bros every so often while I'm there!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
I'm on mobile, so I cannot participate in any more gifing, but I am indeed HYPEEEEEEEEEE. HIKARU AND KAORU ARE PROBABLY GONNA LAST 2 SECONDS, BUT OH WELL. :D
I'm on mobile, so I cannot participate in any more gifing, but I am indeed HYPEEEEEEEEEE. HIKARU AND KAORU ARE PROBABLY GONNA LAST 2 SECONDS, BUT OH WELL. :D
HX2wlT3.png
1 2 ... 882 883 884 885 886 ... 5991 5992