Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 ... 5991 5992
[center][i]R.I.P. 4 employees who weren't good enough.[/i] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/893458935495053312/MorNx0Rb_400x400.jpg[/img] Kunikida Doppo District 9 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/eddsworld/images/0/07/Eduardo.jpg[/img] Eduardo District 10 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/viscera-cleanup-detail/images/e/e8/Janitor.png[/img] Janitor District 12 [img]https://i.imgur.com/lACjtDt.png[/img] Ronin District 1 [/center] [b]I HAVE NOTICED THAT RULERS HAVE STARTED GETTING BROKEN. WE NEED THOSE RULERS. HORSEPLAY WITH RULERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THOSE RULERS COULD BE USED FOR MEASURING. OR FOR KILLING.[/b] @ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @FValentine @dragonlady1803 @Airplanefoxx @RoarofTime @YaBoiGuzma @KalliZora @LieutenantCoen @RedArmyGrif
R.I.P. 4 employees who weren't good enough.

MorNx0Rb_400x400.jpg
Kunikida Doppo
District 9
Eduardo.jpg
Eduardo
District 10
Janitor.png
Janitor
District 12
lACjtDt.png
Ronin
District 1

I HAVE NOTICED THAT RULERS HAVE STARTED GETTING BROKEN. WE NEED THOSE RULERS. HORSEPLAY WITH RULERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THOSE RULERS COULD BE USED FOR MEASURING. OR FOR KILLING.

@ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @FValentine @dragonlady1803 @Airplanefoxx @RoarofTime @YaBoiGuzma @KalliZora @LieutenantCoen @RedArmyGrif
Ru6naU3.png
@hamkid
I just realised one of your tributes is down already! I'm so sorry D:
@hamkid
I just realised one of your tributes is down already! I'm so sorry D:
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
[quote]Jimin and Rantaro Amami race on rolly chairs.[/quote] I imagine Rantaro Is sitting in the chair incorrectly just like his official art.
Quote:
Jimin and Rantaro Amami race on rolly chairs.
I imagine Rantaro Is sitting in the chair incorrectly just like his official art.
NIGHT 2

Dante tends to his wounds.

Soren cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Kokichi Ouma and Takiya hold hands.

Jon, Macarona, and Frederick cheerfully sing songs together.

General Cryptor goes to sleep.

Reflekta is awoken by nightmares.

Diego Armando copied Rantaro Amami's work. The boss didn't seem to notice.

Revali fends Symmetra, Dazai Osamu, and Cagney Carnation away from his fire.

Big Eyed Ape stabs Nightmare Moon with a ruler. (MUCH BETTER)

Rawberry cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide.

Mipha fends Mia Fey, Oni Musume, and Bob away from her desk.

Dovewing convinces Jimin to snuggle with her.

V loves to make spreadsheets.

Dio Brando tries to sing himself to sleep.

Sombra forces Scarlet Valentine to kill Jakob or Kobayashi. She decides to kill Kobayashi.

Nero cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide.

Daybreaker, Ivypool, Giorno Giovanna, Baroness Von Bon Bon, and Prof. Birch try to hold a meeting. In the end, nothing gets done.

Brendan kills Yukata while he is sleeping.

The Listing of Names throws all of Ike's papers on the ground just to use the photocopier.

Blitz wondered when will they upgrade from CRT monitors.

Funny Valentine receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Adam sleeps in way too late and is fired.

@ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @FValentine @dragonlady1803 @Airplanefoxx @RoarofTime @YaBoiGuzma @KalliZora @LieutenantCoen @RedArmyGrif
NIGHT 2

Dante tends to his wounds.

Soren cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Kokichi Ouma and Takiya hold hands.

Jon, Macarona, and Frederick cheerfully sing songs together.

General Cryptor goes to sleep.

Reflekta is awoken by nightmares.

Diego Armando copied Rantaro Amami's work. The boss didn't seem to notice.

Revali fends Symmetra, Dazai Osamu, and Cagney Carnation away from his fire.

Big Eyed Ape stabs Nightmare Moon with a ruler. (MUCH BETTER)

Rawberry cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide.

Mipha fends Mia Fey, Oni Musume, and Bob away from her desk.

Dovewing convinces Jimin to snuggle with her.

V loves to make spreadsheets.

Dio Brando tries to sing himself to sleep.

Sombra forces Scarlet Valentine to kill Jakob or Kobayashi. She decides to kill Kobayashi.

Nero cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide.

Daybreaker, Ivypool, Giorno Giovanna, Baroness Von Bon Bon, and Prof. Birch try to hold a meeting. In the end, nothing gets done.

Brendan kills Yukata while he is sleeping.

The Listing of Names throws all of Ike's papers on the ground just to use the photocopier.

Blitz wondered when will they upgrade from CRT monitors.

Funny Valentine receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Adam sleeps in way too late and is fired.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date=2017-10-13 16:31:40] [quote]Jimin and Rantaro Amami race on rolly chairs.[/quote] I imagine Rantaro Is sitting in the chair incorrectly just like his official art. [/quote] I'm vaguely scared to ask but how does one sit incorrectly on a chair
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2017-10-13:
Quote:
I imagine Rantaro Is sitting in the chair incorrectly just like his official art.
I'm vaguely scared to ask but how does one sit incorrectly on a chair
wORSkxL.png
g o o d
@Banished
It didn't sound like he died, just got pretty ill. The wrongdoer did suicide a day later. ultimate guilt
g o o d
@Banished
It didn't sound like he died, just got pretty ill. The wrongdoer did suicide a day later. ultimate guilt
T3TuubO.png
Mipha still has no idea what she’s doing
Mipha still has no idea what she’s doing
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@hamkid
That's good c:
Edit: I saw Brendan's name in bold and went "Oh no." but noticed that he actually killed the other tribute. .u.
@hamkid
That's good c:
Edit: I saw Brendan's name in bold and went "Oh no." but noticed that he actually killed the other tribute. .u.
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@SabbyNation I'm a tribute down due to coffee poisoning, day two, not unlike the day of Warden's death. it did not sound like Eduardo died, rather, he got ill and had to leave. The culprit, Nero, commited suicide a day later. Guilt, methinks.
@SabbyNation I'm a tribute down due to coffee poisoning, day two, not unlike the day of Warden's death. it did not sound like Eduardo died, rather, he got ill and had to leave. The culprit, Nero, commited suicide a day later. Guilt, methinks.
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2017-10-13 16:32:35] [quote name="GrandSerpentine" date=2017-10-13 16:31:40] [quote]Jimin and Rantaro Amami race on rolly chairs.[/quote] I imagine Rantaro Is sitting in the chair incorrectly just like his official art. [/quote] I'm vaguely scared to ask but how does one sit incorrectly on a chair [/quote] Like this: [Img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/danganronpa/images/b/b3/Rantarou_Rantaro_Amami_Illustration.png[/img] The fandom jokes that he doesn't know how to sit in a chair.
Vulcanatus wrote on 2017-10-13:
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2017-10-13:
Quote:
I'm vaguely scared to ask but how does one sit incorrectly on a chair
Like this:
Rantarou_Rantaro_Amami_Illustration.png
The fandom jokes that he doesn't know how to sit in a chair.
1 2 ... 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 ... 5991 5992