Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 ... 5991 5992
@playerpichu

AHH. YES THIS WILL BE GREAT.
@playerpichu

she/he/they | fr + 3
@TheHeroicOne @Ichamo @Shadowlugia711 @Icystorm2 @thePurple @MissFortune17 @WingsOfPegasus @YaBoiGuzma
@LordMalak @Kairo @crazyraspberry @MagykalWagykal @Pandacow @LieutenantCoen @StarlitFire

Day Round 1:

Muno throws a pokeball. Out pops out Munchlax, who eats all of Muno’s food.

Viridi begs for Quentin to kill her. He refuses, keeping Viridi alive.

As Esra falls off stage, he manages to recover properly.

Ness overhears Zelda and Nya talking in the distance.

Dialga wears a Bunny Hood, allowing him to leap over Kanaya Maryam’s Ray Gun shots. (( Now this is a quality event. ))

Kurow goes hunting.

Mondo Oowada explores the arena.

Pit receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Medic uses an assist trophy. Out pops out Kat & Ana, who hack and slash at Mona for damage. (( You're from the same game as Mona, Kat & Ana! Don't fight. D: ))

Porky is pricked by thorns while picking berries. (( Why are you picking berries when you should be fighting? :p ))

Guzma hunts for other tributes.

Latula Pyrope chases Machinedramon.

Kai throws a box at Rey. The force was powerful enough to knock Rey offscreen.

Kei claims that Soap is too OP. (( Out of all the things to call OP... ))

Link receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Kumatora injures herself.

Charizard throws a pokeball. Out pops out Staryu, who follows around Palkia and shoots rays at him. (( All of the Pokemon are fighting each other! How appropriate. How'd you learn to use a Pokeball, though, Charizard? :O ))

Lucas throws a pokeball. Out pops out Gardevoir, who protects Lucas from Kylo Ren’s lasers. (( That's not Lucas from Pokemon, but it still feels appropriate, haha. ))

Spy is pricked by thorns while picking berries. (( Not you too, Spy! :O ))

Microphone, Karkat Vantas, Sakuyamon, and Penny raid Queen Bee's camp while she is hunting.

Kokichi Ouma tries shooting Kaede Akamatsu with the Super Scope, but ran out of ammo quickly.

Chat Noir tends to Isabelle's wounds. (( Cute. :D ))

Leo receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru diverts Plex's attention and runs away.

Waka thinks about home.

Villager tries to spear fish with a trident.

Skyler uses an assist trophy. Out pops out Metroid, who latches onto Orbulon for damage.
@TheHeroicOne @Ichamo @Shadowlugia711 @Icystorm2 @thePurple @MissFortune17 @WingsOfPegasus @YaBoiGuzma
@LordMalak @Kairo @crazyraspberry @MagykalWagykal @Pandacow @LieutenantCoen @StarlitFire

Day Round 1:

Muno throws a pokeball. Out pops out Munchlax, who eats all of Muno’s food.

As Esra falls off stage, he manages to recover properly.

Ness overhears Zelda and Nya talking in the distance.

Dialga wears a Bunny Hood, allowing him to leap over Kanaya Maryam’s Ray Gun shots. (( Now this is a quality event. ))

Kurow goes hunting.

Mondo Oowada explores the arena.

Pit receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Medic uses an assist trophy. Out pops out Kat & Ana, who hack and slash at Mona for damage. (( You're from the same game as Mona, Kat & Ana! Don't fight. D: ))

Porky is pricked by thorns while picking berries. (( Why are you picking berries when you should be fighting? :p ))

Guzma hunts for other tributes.

Latula Pyrope chases Machinedramon.

Kai throws a box at Rey. The force was powerful enough to knock Rey offscreen.

Kei claims that Soap is too OP. (( Out of all the things to call OP... ))

Link receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Kumatora injures herself.

Charizard throws a pokeball. Out pops out Staryu, who follows around Palkia and shoots rays at him. (( All of the Pokemon are fighting each other! How appropriate. How'd you learn to use a Pokeball, though, Charizard? :O ))

Lucas throws a pokeball. Out pops out Gardevoir, who protects Lucas from Kylo Ren’s lasers. (( That's not Lucas from Pokemon, but it still feels appropriate, haha. ))

Spy is pricked by thorns while picking berries. (( Not you too, Spy! :O ))

Microphone, Karkat Vantas, Sakuyamon, and Penny raid Queen Bee's camp while she is hunting.

Kokichi Ouma tries shooting Kaede Akamatsu with the Super Scope, but ran out of ammo quickly.

Chat Noir tends to Isabelle's wounds. (( Cute. :D ))

Leo receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru diverts Plex's attention and runs away.

Waka thinks about home.

Villager tries to spear fish with a trident.

Skyler uses an assist trophy. Out pops out Metroid, who latches onto Orbulon for damage.
Forum-Signature.png
Hmmm.. @icystorm2
I honestly think the bloodbath events you got deserve to be drawn. Too good. Just sayin'.

Interesting start. One homestuck down...
Hmmm.. @icystorm2
I honestly think the bloodbath events you got deserve to be drawn. Too good. Just sayin'.

Interesting start. One homestuck down...
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="ShadowofNiflheim" date=2017-04-29 16:25:05] @playerpichu AHH. YES THIS WILL BE GREAT. [/quote] @ShadowofNiflheim I think so, too! I know 2 characters I've entered are in the Redemption round, not sure about your characters though. :O [s](( One of my characters in "Redemption" is basically a cat that was reborn as an evil flower, that should be fun, haha. ))[/s]
ShadowofNiflheim wrote on 2017-04-29:
@playerpichu

@ShadowofNiflheim

I think so, too! I know 2 characters I've entered are in the Redemption round, not sure about your characters though. :O (( One of my characters in "Redemption" is basically a cat that was reborn as an evil flower, that should be fun, haha. ))
Forum-Signature.png
when you try your best bit you don't succeed @ rey
when you try your best bit you don't succeed @ rey
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
[quote]Kokichi Ouma tries shooting Kaede Akamatsu with the Super Scope, but ran out of ammo quickly.[/quote] WHAT THE HECK OUMA! Don't shoot Kaede. You are on the same team!
Quote:
WHAT THE HECK OUMA! Don't shoot Kaede. You are on the same team!
[quote]Viridi begs for Quentin to kill her. He refuses, keeping Viridi alive.[/quote] MY CHILD SURVIVED. :3
Quote:
MY CHILD SURVIVED. :3
she/he/they | fr + 3
@TheHeroicOne @Ichamo @Shadowlugia711 @Icystorm2 @thePurple @MissFortune17 @WingsOfPegasus @YaBoiGuzma @LordMalak @Kairo @crazyraspberry @MagykalWagykal @Pandacow @LieutenantCoen @StarlitFire [center]4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance, as these characters lost their one stock. [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/1408c955cf34708dda34f3cca481e287/tumblr_o65zj7UN5F1r5ehsao1_r1_500.png[/img] Takumi (( Hey, a Fire Emblem character in Redemption is pretty cool! :O )) District 12 [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ea/76/cb/ea76cb3ff3d4b6b53b670574f65eefc9.jpg[/img] Mituna Captor District 4 [img]http://img02.deviantart.net/8835/i/2015/093/c/e/suepr_smash_bros__wii_u___voted_for_ashley_by_kyon000-d8o8tix.png[/img] Ashley (( Rip, she doesn't deserve death. ;-; )) District 6 [img]http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/2A07/production/_87495701_rey_ap_976.jpg[/img] Rey District 7 (( I like the fan art chosen for Takumi and Mituna, by the way! :O ))[/center]
@TheHeroicOne @Ichamo @Shadowlugia711 @Icystorm2 @thePurple @MissFortune17 @WingsOfPegasus @YaBoiGuzma @LordMalak @Kairo @crazyraspberry @MagykalWagykal @Pandacow @LieutenantCoen @StarlitFire

4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance, as these characters lost their one stock.

tumblr_o65zj7UN5F1r5ehsao1_r1_500.png

Takumi (( Hey, a Fire Emblem character in Redemption is pretty cool! :O ))
District 12

ea76cb3ff3d4b6b53b670574f65eefc9.jpg

Mituna Captor
District 4

suepr_smash_bros__wii_u___voted_for_ashley_by_kyon000-d8o8tix.png

Ashley (( Rip, she doesn't deserve death. ;-; ))
District 6

_87495701_rey_ap_976.jpg

Rey
District 7

(( I like the fan art chosen for Takumi and Mituna, by the way! :O ))
Forum-Signature.png
One FE won and one in redemption. Interesting.
One FE won and one in redemption. Interesting.
T3TuubO.png
I JUST GOT HERE.
@GrandSerpentine WHY WOULD YOU BRING THE TRICKSTERS HERE?!?! YOU KNOW THEY ARE CONTAGIOUS!! DX
Also give it up for Takumi Redemption x3. XD
I JUST GOT HERE.
@GrandSerpentine WHY WOULD YOU BRING THE TRICKSTERS HERE?!?! YOU KNOW THEY ARE CONTAGIOUS!! DX
Also give it up for Takumi Redemption x3. XD
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
1 2 ... 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 ... 5991 5992