Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 294 295 296 297 298 ... 5991 5992
@playerpichu

Really? *goes to check* Well dang it, I know I was in a rush, but I didn't think I was that dumb. *perpetually punches herself in the face" Well if such a situation happens again, I'll triple check just to make sure the message was actually sent.
@playerpichu

Really? *goes to check* Well dang it, I know I was in a rush, but I didn't think I was that dumb. *perpetually punches herself in the face" Well if such a situation happens again, I'll triple check just to make sure the message was actually sent.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

It's okay! I'm sure people won't mind waiting. Heck, I bet a lot of people are asleep right now. * Shrugs *
@LadyPlague

It's okay! I'm sure people won't mind waiting. Heck, I bet a lot of people are asleep right now. * Shrugs *
Forum-Signature.png
@LadyPlague
@playerpichu

Oh, so that's what happened... phew.
@LadyPlague
@playerpichu

Oh, so that's what happened... phew.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Ah, guess I'll probably miss them then. Because I'll be working from 8-18 fr time and who knows if I'll have time to get on
Ah, guess I'll probably miss them then. Because I'll be working from 8-18 fr time and who knows if I'll have time to get on
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
I'm excited. :D I'll actually get to see a majority of the games live.
I'm excited. :D I'll actually get to see a majority of the games live.
Bloodbath

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Steven Stone confronts Skull Kid, but Skull Kid points out that he isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Steven Stone flees.

Tidelord clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Funny Valentine bathed in blood. His skin feels rejuvenated.

Madara gathers as much food as he can.

Luigi gathers as much food as he can.

VanossGaming runs away from the Cornucopia.

Yuri Plisetsky forces Maya Hart to do the Genocide Route.

Snowdrop grabs a magic wand from the Cornucopia.

Firestar finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

DIO clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Lycus grabs a shovel.

Latios runs away from the Cornucopia.

Shadowbinder runs away screaming.

Ryouma, Undyne, and H20 Delirious get into a fight. Ryouma triumphantly kills them both.

Dizzy grabs a shovel.

Riley Matthews runs away from the Cornucopia.

Terroriser, Mei, Finn, and Celebi share everything they gathered before running.

Scarlet Valentine runs away from the Cornucopia.

Daithi De Nogla confronts Arcann , but Arcann points out that he isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Daithi De Nogla flees.

Rey and Huey fight for a bag. Rey gives up and retreats.

Kiragi grabs a shovel.

Dragoncrystal's luck is bound to come Maki Harukawa's way.

Thexan runs away from the Cornucopia.

Grovyle runs away from the Cornucopia.

Giorno Giovanna runs to the Cornucopia and tries to declare himself the ruler of it.

Takumi finds a bag full of explosives.

Mario grabs the latest volume of his favorite manga from the Cornucopia.

Misuzu, Link, and John Blake work together to get as many supplies as possible.

Dragoncrystal's luck is bound to come Sandstorm's way.

Kokichi Ouma grabs the latest volume of his favorite manga from the Cornucopia.

Luvbi takes a handful of throwing knives.

Junkrat throws a knife into Nyx's head.

Asriel Dreemurr and Phichit Chulanont get into a fight over a baseball bat. Yuuma takes the bat while Phichit Chulanont kills Asriel Dreemurr.

Bane runs away from the Cornucopia.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @SabbyNation @LunarEcho @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @Pinkninja19 @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @icystorm2 @Riverflower @Comic1Sans @ShadowSpeaker @RoarofTime @Kedamono @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @BlueAlphyn885, @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu @NifltheIceWing @VelcrowC @homeworldAries @Makkachin @Arkaness
Bloodbath

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Steven Stone confronts Skull Kid, but Skull Kid points out that he isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Steven Stone flees.

Tidelord clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Funny Valentine bathed in blood. His skin feels rejuvenated.

Madara gathers as much food as he can.

Luigi gathers as much food as he can.

VanossGaming runs away from the Cornucopia.

Yuri Plisetsky forces Maya Hart to do the Genocide Route.

Snowdrop grabs a magic wand from the Cornucopia.

Firestar finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

DIO clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Lycus grabs a shovel.

Latios runs away from the Cornucopia.

Shadowbinder runs away screaming.

Ryouma, Undyne, and H20 Delirious get into a fight. Ryouma triumphantly kills them both.

Dizzy grabs a shovel.

Riley Matthews runs away from the Cornucopia.

Terroriser, Mei, Finn, and Celebi share everything they gathered before running.

Scarlet Valentine runs away from the Cornucopia.

Daithi De Nogla confronts Arcann , but Arcann points out that he isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Daithi De Nogla flees.

Rey and Huey fight for a bag. Rey gives up and retreats.

Kiragi grabs a shovel.

Dragoncrystal's luck is bound to come Maki Harukawa's way.

Thexan runs away from the Cornucopia.

Grovyle runs away from the Cornucopia.

Giorno Giovanna runs to the Cornucopia and tries to declare himself the ruler of it.

Takumi finds a bag full of explosives.

Mario grabs the latest volume of his favorite manga from the Cornucopia.

Misuzu, Link, and John Blake work together to get as many supplies as possible.

Dragoncrystal's luck is bound to come Sandstorm's way.

Kokichi Ouma grabs the latest volume of his favorite manga from the Cornucopia.

Luvbi takes a handful of throwing knives.

Junkrat throws a knife into Nyx's head.

Asriel Dreemurr and Phichit Chulanont get into a fight over a baseball bat. Yuuma takes the bat while Phichit Chulanont kills Asriel Dreemurr.

Bane runs away from the Cornucopia.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @SabbyNation @LunarEcho @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @Pinkninja19 @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @icystorm2 @Riverflower @Comic1Sans @ShadowSpeaker @RoarofTime @Kedamono @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @BlueAlphyn885, @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu @NifltheIceWing @VelcrowC @homeworldAries @Makkachin @Arkaness
Ru6naU3.png
9:07FR time, close enough.
9:07FR time, close enough.
Ru6naU3.png
NO!!! UNDYNE!!! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO GET YOURSELF KILLED RIGHT OFF THE BAT
NO!!! UNDYNE!!! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO GET YOURSELF KILLED RIGHT OFF THE BAT
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
This will be interesting. Right now, I think I'm rooting for Link and Asriel, seeing as I'm not participating this time. Best of luck to everyone though!
This will be interesting. Right now, I think I'm rooting for Link and Asriel, seeing as I'm not participating this time. Best of luck to everyone though!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2016-12-31 09:07:18] Ryouma, Undyne, and H20 Delirious get into a fight. Ryouma triumphantly kills them both. [/quote] Birthright in a nutshell: Ryouma kills everything.
LadyPlague wrote on 2016-12-31:

Birthright in a nutshell: Ryouma kills everything.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 ... 294 295 296 297 298 ... 5991 5992