Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
It’s been great to be here all these years. Thanks for everything.
It’s been great to be here all these years. Thanks for everything.
AqaqXxe.png
I'm gonna miss this. Thinking about starting a new one...
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
Goodbye for the last time, old friend. I'll see you on the other side of the story.
Goodbye for the last time, old friend. I'll see you on the other side of the story.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Went to sleep before it ended but...
Thanks for everything, y'all. I'm glad we got to share these salty moments together.
I'm just gonna leave with a track I find fitting.
Went to sleep before it ended but...
Thanks for everything, y'all. I'm glad we got to share these salty moments together.
I'm just gonna leave with a track I find fitting.
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Ah shoot, missed the last game :U Thanks FHG thread, it’s been great! [emoji=heart size=1]
Ah shoot, missed the last game :U

Thanks FHG thread, it’s been great!
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
Missed the last game, and both my tributes died in the beginning, but... I will miss you, FHG! Thanks for everything <3
Missed the last game, and both my tributes died in the beginning, but... I will miss you, FHG! Thanks for everything <3
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="JambaMage" date="2019-09-01 20:25:10" ] [img]https://i.redd.it/5kuavjmbnhz11.jpg[/img] [/quote] jokes aside, i'll miss this thread [s]even if i'm in the discord lmao[/s] goodbye, all. don't forget to smile :')
JambaMage wrote on 2019-09-01 20:25:10:
5kuavjmbnhz11.jpg

jokes aside, i'll miss this thread even if i'm in the discord lmao
goodbye, all.
don't forget to smile :')
It’s been an honor, I’m gonna miss these games
It’s been an honor, I’m gonna miss these games
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
This thread brought a lot of good memories. thanks to everyone, it's been a great time, even if I was absent for a while.
This thread brought a lot of good memories. thanks to everyone, it's been a great time, even if I was absent for a while.
wORSkxL.png
[quote name="Kitten36" date="2019-09-01 21:50:25" ] I'm gonna miss this. Thinking about starting a new one... [/quote] Do it
Kitten36 wrote on 2019-09-01 21:50:25:
Do it
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif