Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 502 503 504 505 506 ... 5991 5992
@YaBoiGuzma

Sure. While I'm at, I have a spare white Arctic gloves and brown Arctic goggles, too. And 6 Conjurer apparel (1 cloak, 2 staffs, 3 hats)
@YaBoiGuzma

Sure. While I'm at, I have a spare white Arctic gloves and brown Arctic goggles, too. And 6 Conjurer apparel (1 cloak, 2 staffs, 3 hats)

He/him | FRT+1 x
BLOODBATH
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Sunshine Goodness runs away from the Cornucopia.

Sandstorm accidentally slips on a banana peel on the very first step and cracks her head from the impact. (GOOD JOB)

Othidar and Dizzy fight Nyx and Joshua. Nyx and Joshua survive.

Lewis runs away from the Cornucopia.

Peanut finds a barrel of bananas.

Icewarden wonders if they can be shipped with Gladion.

Nora finds a bag of popcorn labelled "With Extra Salt".

Vegeta climbs into a box of tomatoes and calls himself the "box-of-tomatoes fairy."

Medic breaks Larry's nose for a basket of bread.

Gordon Ramsay kills Koshi Sugawara with a sickle.

Mystery finds some yeast.

Germany finds some flour and eggs.

Lightweaver runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Firestar, Niffler, Snowdrop, and Italy share everything they gathered before running.

VanossGaming watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up his hands.

Twelfth Doctor runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dex Dogtective, Kenma Kozume, Hero, and Neku share everything they gathered before running.

Bob and Funny Valentine start fighting. Goku finishes the weak Funny Valentine off as Bob runs off.

Shiromori finds some ice cream in mint condition.

Ren gathers as much food as he can.

Arthur watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up his hands.

RGB finds some flour and eggs.

Guy Fieri finds a miniature magical cornucopia.

Guzma throws a pie in Pickle's face.

Gulpee breaks Credence Barebone 's nose for a basket of bread.

Gyro Zeppeli finds a bag of popcorn labelled "With Extra Salt".

Pharah, Daithi De Nogla, Heavy, Clara Oswald, and Cosmic Cow join together to take back their SOULS!

Mercy finds a liquorice whip.

@adorkable1231 @NifltheIceWing @Ravenflare @Jadebird @TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @KyraRen @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @saans @SabbyNation @Demonamia @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Beheaded @EmeraldBlaze @crazyraspberry @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @Riverflower @Comic1Sans @ShadowSpeaker @RoarofTime @Kedamono @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu @Makkachin @Arkaness @RadioactivePup @Felixr @DuskyFlareon @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @Himochi @Mafic @dragonlady1803 @Fil @Vulcanatus @Comic1Sans @LunarEcho @barnowl117 @CloudedOtter
BLOODBATH
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Sunshine Goodness runs away from the Cornucopia.

Sandstorm accidentally slips on a banana peel on the very first step and cracks her head from the impact. (GOOD JOB)

Othidar and Dizzy fight Nyx and Joshua. Nyx and Joshua survive.

Lewis runs away from the Cornucopia.

Peanut finds a barrel of bananas.

Icewarden wonders if they can be shipped with Gladion.

Nora finds a bag of popcorn labelled "With Extra Salt".

Vegeta climbs into a box of tomatoes and calls himself the "box-of-tomatoes fairy."

Medic breaks Larry's nose for a basket of bread.

Gordon Ramsay kills Koshi Sugawara with a sickle.

Mystery finds some yeast.

Germany finds some flour and eggs.

Lightweaver runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Firestar, Niffler, Snowdrop, and Italy share everything they gathered before running.

VanossGaming watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up his hands.

Twelfth Doctor runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dex Dogtective, Kenma Kozume, Hero, and Neku share everything they gathered before running.

Bob and Funny Valentine start fighting. Goku finishes the weak Funny Valentine off as Bob runs off.

Shiromori finds some ice cream in mint condition.

Ren gathers as much food as he can.

Arthur watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up his hands.

RGB finds some flour and eggs.

Guy Fieri finds a miniature magical cornucopia.

Guzma throws a pie in Pickle's face.

Gulpee breaks Credence Barebone 's nose for a basket of bread.

Gyro Zeppeli finds a bag of popcorn labelled "With Extra Salt".

Pharah, Daithi De Nogla, Heavy, Clara Oswald, and Cosmic Cow join together to take back their SOULS!

Mercy finds a liquorice whip.

@adorkable1231 @NifltheIceWing @Ravenflare @Jadebird @TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @KyraRen @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @saans @SabbyNation @Demonamia @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Beheaded @EmeraldBlaze @crazyraspberry @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @Riverflower @Comic1Sans @ShadowSpeaker @RoarofTime @Kedamono @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu @Makkachin @Arkaness @RadioactivePup @Felixr @DuskyFlareon @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @Himochi @Mafic @dragonlady1803 @Fil @Vulcanatus @Comic1Sans @LunarEcho @barnowl117 @CloudedOtter
Ru6naU3.png
YESSSS

THIS GAME IS NOW BACK ON THE MENU!
YESSSS

THIS GAME IS NOW BACK ON THE MENU!
Ru6naU3.png
@DuskyFlareon

Cool. If enough people come around and are interested (say 2 or 3) I think I'll start a little round of "Guess that familiar"

I'll think of an FR familiar, and you all can take turns asking a yes or no question about it. (things like, "Is it pink?" "Does it have fur?" "Is it a bird"?) and when you think you've got it, go ahead and guess.

...Maybe to keep it fair I'll make it so that each person can only ask one question in a row, and if you ask, you have to wait for someone else to ask/guess before you can go again.

Sound fair?
@DuskyFlareon

Cool. If enough people come around and are interested (say 2 or 3) I think I'll start a little round of "Guess that familiar"

I'll think of an FR familiar, and you all can take turns asking a yes or no question about it. (things like, "Is it pink?" "Does it have fur?" "Is it a bird"?) and when you think you've got it, go ahead and guess.

...Maybe to keep it fair I'll make it so that each person can only ask one question in a row, and if you ask, you have to wait for someone else to ask/guess before you can go again.

Sound fair?
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
NEVERMIND
NEVERMIND
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Quote:

DAMMIT
YOU GET WORSE WITH EVERY ROUND YOU STUPID CAT
Quote:

DAMMIT
pVhWnFy.png
Wow. I have to be scared of the medic already? Lovely.
Wow. I have to be scared of the medic already? Lovely.
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="Emordnilap" date=2017-02-03 16:18:27] Quote: Sandstorm accidentally slips on a banana peel on the very first step and cracks her head from the impact. (GOOD JOB) DAMMIT YOU GET WORSE WITH EVERY ROUND YOU STUPID CAT [/quote] But at least she gets redemption...
Emordnilap wrote on 2017-02-03:
Quote:

DAMMIT

But at least she gets redemption...
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
What? A cat and a homestuck in redemption? -sighs- oh dear...
What? A cat and a homestuck in redemption? -sighs- oh dear...
T3TuubO.png
I hope the tributes I'm rooting for do well! :D
I hope the tributes I'm rooting for do well! :D
Forum-Signature.png
1 2 ... 502 503 504 505 506 ... 5991 5992