Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3606 3607 3608 3609 3610 ... 5991 5992
@KalliZora WHO CARES ABOUT EDDSWORLD??? WELL ME AND THORN AND @kyat, of coooursee! D:

but ah yes,, survivial
@KalliZora WHO CARES ABOUT EDDSWORLD??? WELL ME AND THORN AND @kyat, of coooursee! D:

but ah yes,, survivial
T3TuubO.png
but yeah all in all purple is more of a Matt thing.
@Thornasaur
What'd,,, what'd you say if i said i lost both tam AND monster tom in the bloodbath at the same time
but yeah all in all purple is more of a Matt thing.
@Thornasaur
What'd,,, what'd you say if i said i lost both tam AND monster tom in the bloodbath at the same time
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid @Thornasaur
I told you I didn't watch Eddsworld.
@hamkid @Thornasaur
I told you I didn't watch Eddsworld.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Oh cool I only missed one event and neither of my tributes died wow
Oh cool I only missed one event and neither of my tributes died wow
FR +3, they/them :)
@kallizora you should!! it's gr8 @hamkid[img]https://i.imgur.com/vjro47W.gif[/img]
@kallizora you should!! it's gr8

@hamkidvjro47W.gif
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur RNG dared. It was terrible.

What if I told you I lost Ell, Future Edd, and Detective Edward all in a single day?
@Thornasaur RNG dared. It was terrible.

What if I told you I lost Ell, Future Edd, and Detective Edward all in a single day?
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid *SCREAMING*
@hamkid *SCREAMING*
Uq1cq4S.png
@hamkid @Thornasaur

I'm having an eddurysm
@hamkid @Thornasaur

I'm having an eddurysm
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Day 1

EunWol leaves glitter EVERYWHERE.

Roy Mustang is convinced by Springload that anime is real.

Finland is Anvil God's special friend.

Takumi keeps trying to kill Marvus Xoloto, but Marvus Xoloto is protected by plot armor.

Ignis Scientia receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Shaman and Skull Kid fight. Solf J Kimblee runs in and ends up getting himself killed trying to get them to stop fighting.

Panto Trost dresses up like a member of Team Skull.

Shouko and Helena spend all day sending dank memes to each other via text.

Freud destroys Miku Hatsune's sandcastle.

Quillfire uses multiple expressions Sweden has made as emoticons while texting Trizza Tethis.

Shuichi Saihara starts wearing an eye patch, and Mako Mankanshoku wonders if they're trying to make a fashion statement.

Yuzuru gets turned into a child for the day.

Chief OverJUSTICE and Kaito Shion spend all day sending dank memes to each other via text.

Miu Iruma aggressively plays the kazoo.

Rich Goranski confronts Kaede Kayano, but Kaede Kayano points out that he isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Rich Goranski flees.

Torm claims that Benedict is their best friend.

Sombra finds an abandoned cabin. Sadly, Shub-Niggurath accidentally burns it down.

Moira throws down sick fires.

When confronted by Saria, Lotor uses his Secret Technique; Running away!

Mona Wilder ships Leo and Maehara Hiroto.

Allura makes spaghetti for Nyarlathotep and Ringo. It's not very good.

Seto, Prompto Argentum, Michael Mell, and Kuroha sing about peace and love on the planet Earth.

Mr. Blackadder grows some food in their base.

@dragonlady1803 @Sparklejewel @LordBoxman @Cagliari @korosenseii @EmbertheSkwying @Shadowlugia711 @Kano3Shuuya @LieutenantCoen @LordMalak @Zac @xmoonlightx1 @ApostasiaAin @FeliFeathers @firewyrm2018 @KalliZora @YaBoiGuzma @Ravenflare @browncoatparadox
Day 1

EunWol leaves glitter EVERYWHERE.

Roy Mustang is convinced by Springload that anime is real.

Finland is Anvil God's special friend.

Takumi keeps trying to kill Marvus Xoloto, but Marvus Xoloto is protected by plot armor.

Ignis Scientia receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Shaman and Skull Kid fight. Solf J Kimblee runs in and ends up getting himself killed trying to get them to stop fighting.

Panto Trost dresses up like a member of Team Skull.

Shouko and Helena spend all day sending dank memes to each other via text.

Freud destroys Miku Hatsune's sandcastle.

Quillfire uses multiple expressions Sweden has made as emoticons while texting Trizza Tethis.

Shuichi Saihara starts wearing an eye patch, and Mako Mankanshoku wonders if they're trying to make a fashion statement.

Yuzuru gets turned into a child for the day.

Chief OverJUSTICE and Kaito Shion spend all day sending dank memes to each other via text.

Miu Iruma aggressively plays the kazoo.

Rich Goranski confronts Kaede Kayano, but Kaede Kayano points out that he isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Rich Goranski flees.

Torm claims that Benedict is their best friend.

Sombra finds an abandoned cabin. Sadly, Shub-Niggurath accidentally burns it down.

Moira throws down sick fires.

When confronted by Saria, Lotor uses his Secret Technique; Running away!

Mona Wilder ships Leo and Maehara Hiroto.

Allura makes spaghetti for Nyarlathotep and Ringo. It's not very good.

Seto, Prompto Argentum, Michael Mell, and Kuroha sing about peace and love on the planet Earth.

Mr. Blackadder grows some food in their base.

@dragonlady1803 @Sparklejewel @LordBoxman @Cagliari @korosenseii @EmbertheSkwying @Shadowlugia711 @Kano3Shuuya @LieutenantCoen @LordMalak @Zac @xmoonlightx1 @ApostasiaAin @FeliFeathers @firewyrm2018 @KalliZora @YaBoiGuzma @Ravenflare @browncoatparadox
Ru6naU3.png
Um, i don't even know who Benedict is :/
Um, i don't even know who Benedict is :/
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 3606 3607 3608 3609 3610 ... 5991 5992