Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4181 4182 4183 4184 4185 ... 5991 5992
Hilda Berg in the last round that she was in: blew up from getting off of the podium too early

Hilda Berg in this round: *runs away screaming*

She definitely learned not to be the first one dead
Hilda Berg in the last round that she was in: blew up from getting off of the podium too early

Hilda Berg in this round: *runs away screaming*

She definitely learned not to be the first one dead
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Day 1

Shadowbinder has to go through the Pit of 100 Trials. TWICE.

Sombra embraces her inner pyromaniac. Ink Sans's camp is destroyed in the process.

Evie practices her archery.

Alucard killed Phoebe Hemsworth with blunt force trauma for finding out his secret.

Alex can't even.

Professor Chaos makes a pizzer.

Lightweaver decides to become Mrs.StealYourGirl as they take Hilda Berg away from Gon Freecss.

Milord makes a "We Are Number One" meme.

Sakura Kinomoto summons the South Spirit Dragons while Ophelia summons the North Spirit dragon.

Selena eats some weird fruit. It causes her to grow a moustache.

Yukine and Itona Horibe have a water gun fight!

Reshiram cuts Piper Wright's eyes, but it doesn't blind her. On the bright side, she gets to wear cool shades while she heals.

Dr. Joan Bright bites the dust.

George forms a skinny jean boy ban with Syaoran Li and Cagney Carnation.

Killua Zoldyck teaches Inigo how to sword fight. Chixie Roixmr is concerned about this.

Victoria Seras reminds Polypa Goezee to brush her teeth before crossing the street.

Vaati travels to another dimension! He brings Dream Sans with him.

Ifan ben-Mezd goes into snap mode.

Shadow Link, Moira, and John Hancock hunt for other tributes.

Lugia kills Beatrix Lucavi for betraying him.

Mark Bryant can't even.

Annoying Dog accidentally does some weird magic shenanigans on N.

Norway and Eli Vanto discover a runaway train being controlled by Iceland! Norway and Eli Vanto were unable to escape being crushed, and die.

Nagisa Shiota takes Grand Admiral Thrawn's phone and sends The Beast weird texts.

@LordMalak @Sparklejewel @papper @MaplesHaiku @AceFlashheart @VivaFariy @WonderTweek @LieutenantCoen @KalliZora @CrystalCatStudio @browncoatparadox @ThePhantomWolf @Shadowlugia711 @Palech @EmbertheSkywing @Thalira
Day 1

Sombra embraces her inner pyromaniac. Ink Sans's camp is destroyed in the process.

Evie practices her archery.

Alucard killed Phoebe Hemsworth with blunt force trauma for finding out his secret.

Alex can't even.

Professor Chaos makes a pizzer.

Lightweaver decides to become Mrs.StealYourGirl as they take Hilda Berg away from Gon Freecss.

Milord makes a "We Are Number One" meme.

Sakura Kinomoto summons the South Spirit Dragons while Ophelia summons the North Spirit dragon.

Selena eats some weird fruit. It causes her to grow a moustache.

Yukine and Itona Horibe have a water gun fight!

Reshiram cuts Piper Wright's eyes, but it doesn't blind her. On the bright side, she gets to wear cool shades while she heals.

Dr. Joan Bright bites the dust.

George forms a skinny jean boy ban with Syaoran Li and Cagney Carnation.

Killua Zoldyck teaches Inigo how to sword fight. Chixie Roixmr is concerned about this.

Victoria Seras reminds Polypa Goezee to brush her teeth before crossing the street.

Ifan ben-Mezd goes into snap mode.

Shadow Link, Moira, and John Hancock hunt for other tributes.

Lugia kills Beatrix Lucavi for betraying him.

Mark Bryant can't even.

Annoying Dog accidentally does some weird magic shenanigans on N.

Norway and Eli Vanto discover a runaway train being controlled by Iceland! Norway and Eli Vanto were unable to escape being crushed, and die.

Nagisa Shiota takes Grand Admiral Thrawn's phone and sends The Beast weird texts.

@LordMalak @Sparklejewel @papper @MaplesHaiku @AceFlashheart @VivaFariy @WonderTweek @LieutenantCoen @KalliZora @CrystalCatStudio @browncoatparadox @ThePhantomWolf @Shadowlugia711 @Palech @EmbertheSkywing @Thalira
Ru6naU3.png
say hi to bonetail for me
say hi to bonetail for me
O O F my condolences, Sparklejewel, for losing both your tribs in one fell swoop.
O O F my condolences, Sparklejewel, for losing both your tribs in one fell swoop.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[quote name="LadyPlague" date="2018-06-16 17:08:14" ] Vaati travels to another dimension! He brings Dream Sans with him. [/quote] "Hey Ink Sans! Do you wanna see my personal little empire?" "Yeah, sign me up." "TOO BAD WE'RE GOING TO DEVIANTART TO SEE SEXY PICTURES OF ME AHAHAHAHAHA!"
LadyPlague wrote on 2018-06-16 17:08:14:
"Hey Ink Sans! Do you wanna see my personal little empire?"
"Yeah, sign me up."
"TOO BAD WE'RE GOING TO DEVIANTART TO SEE SEXY PICTURES OF ME AHAHAHAHAHA!"
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[center] [i]8 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/virion_heroes.png[/img] Virion District 4 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/undertale/images/f/fa/Temshop.png[/img] Temmie District 7 [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yAxwnjGteRs/WwP8kgtGW-I/AAAAAAAAB7c/BSqeYQXaxd0zSp6fy_BtSrRZJCms0wUGACK8BGAs/s480/2018-05-22.gif[/img] Mysterion District 2 [img]https://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Battleborn-Phoebe.jpg[/img] Phoebe Hemsworth District 12 [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5dd109077d473b719b5a87c7ff7f2542/tumblr_otvprm2KdG1tdsrbvo1_250.png[/img] Dr. Joan Bright District 6 [img]https://cdn.2kgames.com/battleborn.com/beatrix-splashscreen-sm.jpg[/img] Beatrix Lucavi District 12 [img]https://i.imgur.com/EAvfTbH.jpg[/img] Norway District 1 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/2e/EliVanto.png[/img] Eli Vanto District 8[/center] @LordMalak @Sparklejewel @papper @MaplesHaiku @AceFlashheart @VivaFariy @WonderTweek @LieutenantCoen @KalliZora @CrystalCatStudio @browncoatparadox @ThePhantomWolf @Shadowlugia711 @Palech @EmbertheSkywing @Thalira
8 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

virion_heroes.png
Virion
District 4
Temshop.png
Temmie
District 7
2018-05-22.gif
Mysterion
District 2
Battleborn-Phoebe.jpg
Phoebe Hemsworth
District 12
tumblr_otvprm2KdG1tdsrbvo1_250.png
Dr. Joan Bright
District 6
beatrix-splashscreen-sm.jpg
Beatrix Lucavi
District 12
EAvfTbH.jpg
Norway
District 1
EliVanto.png
Eli Vanto
District 8

Ru6naU3.png
tHERE CAN ONLY BE ONE PRETTY HAIRED ANIME BOY
GO BURN IN HELL VIRION

-Vaati, 2018
tHERE CAN ONLY BE ONE PRETTY HAIRED ANIME BOY
GO BURN IN HELL VIRION

-Vaati, 2018
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Night 1

Chixie Roixmr tells Alucard a bedtime story.

Victoria Seras and Ifan ben-Mezd make a suicide pact because the world didn't approve of their relationship.

Shadowbinder asks where George's parents are.

Syaoran Li views Polypa Goezee as a younger sibling.

Selena spears Yukine in the abdomen.

Evie is cold, wet, hungry and miserable.

Annoying Dog sings the Super Mario Super Show theme. Badly.

Cagney Carnation declares he is eternal!

Milord really knows how to taunt Professor Chaos, Piper Wright, and Gon Freecss where it hurts.

Shadow Link wonders if he is descended from dragons.

John Hancock takes a deep breath, quietly contemplating life.

Iceland follows a ghost to the spirit world, and never returns.

N and The Beast talk about their memories of Ink Sans's childhood. He wonders why they know about these things.

Ophelia starts a pillow fight, everyone joins in.

Hilda Berg goes grimdark.

Lugia spreads Legos all over a pathway. Inigo ends up stepping on most of them.

Dream Sans creates his own religion.

Itona Horibe and Sombra kiss kiss fall in love!

Mark Bryant joins the Black Parade!

Nagisa Shiota stops for a moment to think about how much he appreciates his friends, both dead and alive.

Lightweaver won't stop talking about his favorite anime. Killua Zoldyck calls her a weeb.

Vaati pretends to be friends with Sakura Kinomoto to get closer to Moira.

Alex is having a nightmare where her dead sibling tells her why their families keep dying one by one.

Reshiram is attacked by a hoard of solitary kith, but gives them his food to escape.

Grand Admiral Thrawn tries to treat his infection.

Night 1

Chixie Roixmr tells Alucard a bedtime story.

Victoria Seras and Ifan ben-Mezd make a suicide pact because the world didn't approve of their relationship.

Shadowbinder asks where George's parents are.

Syaoran Li views Polypa Goezee as a younger sibling.

Selena spears Yukine in the abdomen.

Evie is cold, wet, hungry and miserable.

Annoying Dog sings the Super Mario Super Show theme. Badly.

Cagney Carnation declares he is eternal!

Milord really knows how to taunt Professor Chaos, Piper Wright, and Gon Freecss where it hurts.

Shadow Link wonders if he is descended from dragons.

John Hancock takes a deep breath, quietly contemplating life.

Iceland follows a ghost to the spirit world, and never returns.

N and The Beast talk about their memories of Ink Sans's childhood. He wonders why they know about these things.

Ophelia starts a pillow fight, everyone joins in.

Hilda Berg goes grimdark.

Lugia spreads Legos all over a pathway. Inigo ends up stepping on most of them.

Dream Sans creates his own religion.

Itona Horibe and Sombra kiss kiss fall in love!

Mark Bryant joins the Black Parade!

Nagisa Shiota stops for a moment to think about how much he appreciates his friends, both dead and alive.

Lightweaver won't stop talking about his favorite anime. Killua Zoldyck calls her a weeb.

Vaati pretends to be friends with Sakura Kinomoto to get closer to Moira.

Alex is having a nightmare where her dead sibling tells her why their families keep dying one by one.

Reshiram is attacked by a hoard of solitary kith, but gives them his food to escape.

Grand Admiral Thrawn tries to treat his infection.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date="2018-06-16 17:08:14" ] Lightweaver decides to become Mrs.StealYourGirl as they take Hilda Berg away from Gon Freecss. [/quote] Cagney: *completely fine with this due to me being a Carnaberg shipper*
LadyPlague wrote on 2018-06-16 17:08:14:
Cagney: *completely fine with this due to me being a Carnaberg shipper*
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
rip Norway
rip Norway
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
1 2 ... 4181 4182 4183 4184 4185 ... 5991 5992