Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 ... 5991 5992
[quote name="GembondFairy" date=2017-04-21 16:29:12] [quote name="RoarofTime" date=2017-04-21 16:24:41] I love how Mikoto sniped someone She has a bow and everything lol aaaaand there goes the bandage-wasting machine (Dazai) oh well. i hope he liked how he died, considering that's what he pursued for so long. pointer for why i entered dazai, i can't get mad over his death because i'll be too busy being happy for him [/quote] The Priestess is out for blood already. Wow. Anankos, restrain your wife for everyone's safety. [/quote] her bloodthirst killed her gembond it killed her
GembondFairy wrote on 2017-04-21:
RoarofTime wrote on 2017-04-21:
I love how Mikoto sniped someone
She has a bow and everything lol

aaaaand there goes the bandage-wasting machine (Dazai)
oh well. i hope he liked how he died, considering that's what he pursued for so long.
pointer for why i entered dazai, i can't get mad over his death because i'll be too busy being happy for him

The Priestess is out for blood already. Wow. Anankos, restrain your wife for everyone's safety.
her bloodthirst killed her gembond
it killed her
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
[quote name="DuskyFlareon" date=2017-04-21 16:30:20] "Anankos wants to start a host club Rainbow Dash, Fareeha Amari, and Tidelord join it." Two future-seeing gods with control over water who are dragons. In a host club. What could possibly go wrong? /sarcasm [/quote] What if waka (even if he isn't in this game) joined with his half baked prophet-ness
DuskyFlareon wrote on 2017-04-21:
"Anankos wants to start a host club Rainbow Dash, Fareeha Amari, and Tidelord join it."

Two future-seeing gods with control over water who are dragons. In a host club.

What could possibly go wrong? /sarcasm

What if waka (even if he isn't in this game) joined with his half baked prophet-ness
[quote name="RoarofTime" date=2017-04-21 16:31:34] [quote name="GembondFairy" date=2017-04-21 16:29:12] [quote name="RoarofTime" date=2017-04-21 16:24:41] I love how Mikoto sniped someone She has a bow and everything lol aaaaand there goes the bandage-wasting machine (Dazai) oh well. i hope he liked how he died, considering that's what he pursued for so long. pointer for why i entered dazai, i can't get mad over his death because i'll be too busy being happy for him [/quote] The Priestess is out for blood already. Wow. Anankos, restrain your wife for everyone's safety. [/quote] her bloodthirst killed her gembond it killed her [/quote] I noticed that. For the Silent Dragon's sake, she had to do that while I was typing?
GembondFairy wrote on 2017-04-21:
I love how Mikoto sniped someone
She has a bow and everything lol

aaaaand there goes the bandage-wasting machine (Dazai)
oh well. i hope he liked how he died, considering that's what he pursued for so long.
pointer for why i entered dazai, i can't get mad over his death because i'll be too busy being happy for him

The Priestess is out for blood already. Wow. Anankos, restrain your wife for everyone's safety.
her bloodthirst killed her gembond
it killed her

I noticed that. For the Silent Dragon's sake, she had to do that while I was typing?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Formerly GembondFairy if you think you recognize me somehow
"Foo Fighters suplexes a huge boulder, just because she can."

Good, I'm proud of her :'D
"Foo Fighters suplexes a huge boulder, just because she can."

Good, I'm proud of her :'D
Forum-Signature.png
[center][b][i]7 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i][/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d7/b1/55/d7b155bc00e76cb0ba9865f59e0e1349.jpg[/img] Jake (Congrats! You are eligible for "Redemption"!) District 10 [img]https://cdn-finspi.com/image/00114/600/28949f688/artbooksnat-bungou-stray-dogs.jpg[/img] Dazai (Guy on the right) District 3 [img]http://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/kenma-kozume-60385.jpg?t=1460143125.png[/img] Kenma Kozume District 4 [img]https://s19.postimg.org/6mum9zn2b/Screen_Shot_2017-04-16_at_7.59.56_PM.png[/img] Hawkfrost District 11 [img]https://s19.postimg.org/6lkogkl8j/Screen_Shot_2017-04-16_at_7.59.28_PM.png[/img] Brambleclaw District 11 [img]http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/_img/chars/mikoto-fire-emblem-fates-1.32.jpg[/img] Mikoto District 5 [img]http://asset-manager.bbcchannels.com/i/2efr60p80e51000.png[/img] Twelve District 12 [/center] @Emordnilap @FValentine @LieutenantCoen @dragonlady1803 @ChildofNaga @RoarofTime @Marzal @LordMalak @nightsurgeon @Ravenflare @MissFortune17 @KCGallows @thePurple @crazyraspberry @Kairo
7 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

d7b155bc00e76cb0ba9865f59e0e1349.jpg
Jake (Congrats! You are eligible for "Redemption"!)
District 10
artbooksnat-bungou-stray-dogs.jpg
Dazai (Guy on the right)
District 3
kenma-kozume-60385.jpg?t=1460143125.png
Kenma Kozume
District 4
Screen_Shot_2017-04-16_at_7.59.56_PM.png
Hawkfrost
District 11
Screen_Shot_2017-04-16_at_7.59.28_PM.png
Brambleclaw
District 11
mikoto-fire-emblem-fates-1.32.jpg
Mikoto
District 5
2efr60p80e51000.png
Twelve
District 12

@Emordnilap @FValentine @LieutenantCoen @dragonlady1803 @ChildofNaga @RoarofTime @Marzal @LordMalak @nightsurgeon @Ravenflare @MissFortune17 @KCGallows @thePurple @crazyraspberry @Kairo
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="hamkid" date=2017-04-21 16:29:55] ...Link, im sorry. [/quote] this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship do not be sorry for Link embrace it
hamkid wrote on 2017-04-21:
...Link, im sorry.
this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship
do not be sorry for Link
embrace it
9CxYF0H.png
[quote name="Kairo" date=2017-04-21 16:34:41] [quote name="hamkid" date=2017-04-21 16:29:55] ...Link, im sorry. [/quote] this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship do not be sorry for Link embrace it [/quote] No. I do not trust the Medic, and I never will. Which Link? LoZ or some other Link was this?
Kairo wrote on 2017-04-21:
hamkid wrote on 2017-04-21:
...Link, im sorry.
this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship
do not be sorry for Link
embrace it
No. I do not trust the Medic, and I never will. Which Link? LoZ or some other Link was this?
T3TuubO.png
Night 1

Pidge cries over Kaai Yuki's injuries, claiming that "unicorn tears heal wounds".

Alakazam grieves Spy's house.

Funnier Valentine tells Rainbow Dash that no matter how much she trains, fighting against him is 'Useless, useless, useless!'

Ventus cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Kunikida starts singing. Gachapoid and Noodle fall alseep and Kunikida draws on their faces with a marker.

Anankos asks Dia "Are you a boy or a girl?". Dia screams "I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!"

Kuroo Tetsurou tells Ivypool "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."

Aqua, Funniest Valentine, and Alfonse discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Fluttershy refuses to speak to Gengar . Gengar tells her that rabbits die of loneliness.

Fareeha Amari gets bored and tries to find a theme song for herself.

Lance is tormented with sleep paralysis.

Bill Potts gets bored and tries to find a theme song for herself.

Takumi rescues Killer Frost from drowning when he finds her caught in a fishing net.

2D sprains his ankle, but Pearl helps him to shelter.

Greed loses sight of where he is.

Dovewing is the shipping lord.

Windsinger attempts to snuggle with Julian, earning him a broken nose.

Ling Yao asks Tidelord what the use of feeling blue is.

Foo Fighters is thinking with portals. Hanzo Shimada scolds them, saying that now is NOT time for that.

Medic claims Link and Jolyne Kujo as their children.

Kass, Angela Ziegler, and Piers get into a fight. Piers triumphantly kills them both.

Zenyatta looks at the night sky.

@Emordnilap @FValentine @LieutenantCoen @dragonlady1803 @ChildofNaga @RoarofTime @Marzal @LordMalak @nightsurgeon @Ravenflare @MissFortune17 @KCGallows @thePurple @crazyraspberry @Kairo
Night 1

Pidge cries over Kaai Yuki's injuries, claiming that "unicorn tears heal wounds".

Alakazam grieves Spy's house.

Funnier Valentine tells Rainbow Dash that no matter how much she trains, fighting against him is 'Useless, useless, useless!'

Ventus cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Kunikida starts singing. Gachapoid and Noodle fall alseep and Kunikida draws on their faces with a marker.

Anankos asks Dia "Are you a boy or a girl?". Dia screams "I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!"

Kuroo Tetsurou tells Ivypool "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."

Aqua, Funniest Valentine, and Alfonse discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Fluttershy refuses to speak to Gengar . Gengar tells her that rabbits die of loneliness.

Fareeha Amari gets bored and tries to find a theme song for herself.

Lance is tormented with sleep paralysis.

Bill Potts gets bored and tries to find a theme song for herself.

Takumi rescues Killer Frost from drowning when he finds her caught in a fishing net.

2D sprains his ankle, but Pearl helps him to shelter.

Greed loses sight of where he is.

Dovewing is the shipping lord.

Windsinger attempts to snuggle with Julian, earning him a broken nose.

Ling Yao asks Tidelord what the use of feeling blue is.

Foo Fighters is thinking with portals. Hanzo Shimada scolds them, saying that now is NOT time for that.

Medic claims Link and Jolyne Kujo as their children.

Kass, Angela Ziegler, and Piers get into a fight. Piers triumphantly kills them both.

Zenyatta looks at the night sky.

Ru6naU3.png
... and there goes Twelve. RIP, my favourite time lord.

I wish Bill luck.
... and there goes Twelve. RIP, my favourite time lord.

I wish Bill luck.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Medic, calm the heck down with Link.

Medic claiming JOLYNE as his child!? God! That's even worse than just having a Medic at all! Jolyne's done enough to me, and that Medic just wants me to get all angry again-
Medic, calm the heck down with Link.

Medic claiming JOLYNE as his child!? God! That's even worse than just having a Medic at all! Jolyne's done enough to me, and that Medic just wants me to get all angry again-
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 ... 5991 5992