Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (closed)
1 2 ... 728 729 730 731 732 ... 793 794
@TanakaTheWarlock when you kill the warden... You kill me. My heart dies,, and,,,, that medic musnt do this again.

If he dies in a "medic-eelated" event, ill laugh tbh.
@TanakaTheWarlock when you kill the warden... You kill me. My heart dies,, and,,,, that medic musnt do this again.

If he dies in a "medic-eelated" event, ill laugh tbh.
T3TuubO.png
Okay, Bill better not die this time. And Moonwatcher was SO close the last games! Honestly, these two are like the only ones I know. Oh yeah, and Darth Maul. His death the last games were quite interesting to say the least...
Okay, Bill better not die this time. And Moonwatcher was SO close the last games! Honestly, these two are like the only ones I know. Oh yeah, and Darth Maul. His death the last games were quite interesting to say the least...
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
[quote name="Werelynx" date=2016-07-15 10:48:08] Guys it's okay, Medic can change I personally would like to see Medic dump Franziska (no offense) and focus on Chara. After all, Medic and Chara showed signs of compatibility before Franziska ever came into the picture. Also, I don't know who she is, but I know who Medic and Chara are. [/quote] Since Franziska and Medic are technically district-mates, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Medic x Chara and Franziska was just chilling with them. I mean, after all, when Medic died, it wasn't Franny who disappeared off the face of the planet.
Werelynx wrote on 2016-07-15:
Guys it's okay, Medic can change
I personally would like to see Medic dump Franziska (no offense) and focus on Chara. After all, Medic and Chara showed signs of compatibility before Franziska ever came into the picture. Also, I don't know who she is, but I know who Medic and Chara are.

Since Franziska and Medic are technically district-mates, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Medic x Chara and Franziska was just chilling with them.

I mean, after all, when Medic died, it wasn't Franny who disappeared off the face of the planet.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
I want a Medic/Chara/Franziska love triangle. Then poor Franny will be all like; [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/6/65/Franziska_cries.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100321205347.gif[/img]
I want a Medic/Chara/Franziska love triangle.

Then poor Franny will be all like;

latest?cb=20100321205347.gif
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@Werelynx I would like to be added on the pinglist for the next game please
@Werelynx I would like to be added on the pinglist for the next game please
Lichtdrache.gif
*I'm laughing at how Wings of Fire and Danganronpa are in the same district in the 28th Games

one of them is about kids killing each other and the other one is a book series about dragons*
*I'm laughing at how Wings of Fire and Danganronpa are in the same district in the 28th Games

one of them is about kids killing each other and the other one is a book series about dragons*
@Werelynx

You may want to add a note to the front page that you've stopped hosting these for the time being
@Werelynx

You may want to add a note to the front page that you've stopped hosting these for the time being
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
real talk Aphrodite is beautiful, and I can taste the saltiness from here, I love it
real talk Aphrodite is beautiful, and I can taste the saltiness from here, I love it
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@lordmalak

I will once a new thread for the FHG has been made, I'll put a note saying that I'm no longer the host and that the new thread is here; (link), all that, thanks for reminding me though
@lordmalak

I will once a new thread for the FHG has been made, I'll put a note saying that I'm no longer the host and that the new thread is here; (link), all that, thanks for reminding me though
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Werelynx There's going to be a new forum?
Good to know.
@Werelynx There's going to be a new forum?
Good to know.
1 2 ... 728 729 730 731 732 ... 793 794